Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Rocky Attacks. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Rocky's Attack.
 
A large explosion hit the group. Tails opened his eyes slowly. He looked to see a blue force field. Erika was generating it. Tails looked up and saw Sonic.
“I see.” He said. “That's my daughters power.” He smirked.
“You mean… Erika really is your daughter.” Tails asked him.
“Yes. Of course.” Sonic said.
“Then why did you lie about it when I asked you before?” Tails asked him in yelling.
“Because I didn't believe she survived that fall. However, no other child other than my own can possess as much power as me. Erika Lilly Rose. Lilly. My child.” Sonic said, looking at the concentrating girl. Sonic blasted off into the distance.
 
Rocky dropped down. Erika dropped the force field and passed out, Bunnie catching her as she fell. Tails got into fighting formation. Rocky jumped at him and swung his stick at Tails. Tails jumped over it and kicked Rocky in the head. Rocky fell down to the right, but quickly recovered. Knuckles punched at him, but he ducked, causing Knuckles to punch the wall. Tails kicked at Rocky, but he just grabbed his leg and slammed him into Knuckles. Tikal flew over and charged up energy orbs. She fired them at Rocky, launching him backwards. He jumped up and smacked her with his stick as she flew over. She flew into the cliff side. Rouge came up and kicked for Rocky, but he snapped her high heel of one of her boots and stabbed her in the back with it.
“Leave it, tots. I'm a backstabber.” He said. Tails and Knuckles came over, both punching at him. He grabbed their fists, avoiding Knuckles sharp knuckle blades and pushed them away, he then banged their heads together. Shadow leaped out of nowhere and punched down at Rocky, but he moved backwards. Shadow spin kicked Rocky in the check. Rocky reacted by leaping on his hands and throwing himself in midair. (Landed on his own hands, not Shadows.) Big mistake. Rouge kicked him. She was in agony because of the heel but she was not a quitter. She limped over to Bunnie and Erika. Rocky knocked Shadow away and was walloped in the chin by Tails. He fell on his butt and kicked Tails in the shin. He then tripped him. Knuckles flew at him, fist first. Rocky dodged the fist and brought his own to Knuckles face. Knuckles also flew backwards. Tikal came back with more energy blast. Rocky was going to react by shooting her with his wrist canon, but it was soaked.
“What the hell?” he asked himself. Chaos was on his arm. He took off the wrist canon and threw it away. “Crap!” He yelled, he forgot about Tikal. The next thing he knew he was in the sky. He rubbed his eyes, opened them and bang, Bunnie hit him in the face. He span around in the air from friction. He slammed into the ground where Knuckles jumped on him and pounded away with his sharp knuckles. Rocky had another wrist canon, but it was a beam. He shot Knuckles off with it. Knuckles flew in the air. Rocky rolled over as Bunnie landed with her metal feet. She kicked him with one, sending him across the landscape. Shadow was skating over with Tikal flying behind him. Shadow ducked as Tikal fired her beams. Rocky jumped and was hit in the gut by Shadow. Knuckles relocated his fists into Rocky's back. Rocky was thrown by Shadow back across the landscape, where he was just hit over again by Bunnie. Bunnie needed to take a break now because of the baby. So she walked back over to Rouge and Erika, rouge had just pulled the heel out of her back and Erika, finally awake, had restored her power.
 
Rocky flung Knuckles away and slammed his fist into Tails gut. Shadow kicked the back of his left leg bringing him down. Rouge came and kicked him in the back of the head. Rocky jumped up, kicking Rouge and Shadow in the chins and landing on Tikal. Chaos came and blew him away with a massive blast of water. Rocky slammed into the side of the cliff. He looked to see little Erika, holding a massive sword, running right at him. The cliff behind him was huge. Erika swiped from bottom right to top left at Rocky, who jumped over her. He looked and saw the cliff had been cut right through and was sliding down. His lack of concentration was his down fall as he yelled in pain and his right arm came off. Erika was behind and above him. He landed and looked at her land. It was graceful.
“Little bitch! What are you?” He asked in fright. He ran away. Erika's sword vanished. Everyone walked over to her, some a little afraid. She cut down a cliff that was four times longer than them if they lined up with their arms spread out and was taller than them if they climbed on each others shoulders and she somehow cut right through the whole thing. She smiled.
“What's for dinner.” She asked. Everyone but her kick dropped.
“Yep… she's definitely Sonic's kid.” Rouge said. They all stood up and went to find an new place to live.