Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ a Sonic-Tails showdown ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: A Sonic-Tails Showdown!
 
Tails was sat outside on a rock.
“So. Erika is actually Lilly.” He said to himself.
“So… my name is Lilly?” Erika asked.
“Yes it is.” Tails said.
“Then… call me Lilly from now on.” Erika said. (Erika is now known as Lilly)
“Okay Lilly.” Tails said. Lilly laughed. Tails laughed along with her. Suddenly!
“Help! Get off of me!” Cried a voice.
“That was Tikal.” Tails looked over the cliff edge. Sonic was floating up to them. He landed on the cliff top with Lilly and Tails. He turned to face them. He was holding Tikal by her neck.
“Where is everyone else?” Tails asked.
“Out cold.” Sonic smirked.
“Put Tikal down.” Tails ordered.
“Okay.” He said, Crack! Her neck snapped and she fell limb. Sonic dropped her off the cliff edge. “Give me Lilly now!” Sonic ordered.
“No way! Lilly ru…” He was about to say Run, but she had already done so. Sonic laughed.
“Alright Tails. Let's have a sporting fun fight shall we.” Sonic said. “Heres the deal. I will not use my super powers and you won't use technology. Let's make it hand to hand.” Sonic offered.
“Agreed.” Tails said.
 
The fight began. Sonic flew over to Tails and punched at him. Tails moved out of the way and lifted his foot crashing it into the back of Sonic's head. Sonic ate rock. He stood, wiped the blood from his face and turned around, throwing another punch. Tails dodged that to and repeat. Sonic bite the ground once more. However, this time he kicked for Tails feet. Tails jumped them and kicked Sonic across the rock. Sonic rolled and stood. He ran at Tails and threw multiple punches that Tails moved out the way of. Tails didn't even seem like he was trying at all. He punched Sonic in the gut. Sonic was brought to his knees by the one punch.
 
Sonic lifted himself and roared. He threw thousands and thousands of speedy punches and only have one third hit Tails. Tails began punching back and their fists collided rapidly. Tails was not breaking a sweat as Sonic was pouring buckets. Sonic's wrists were giving way too. Tails arms were fine. He punched Sonic into the air. Sonic came crashing down. Tails span around several times first bringing his fist at Sonic, then the other, then his foot and his tails followed after that.
“Come on, Sonic. Now I know you're not trying.” Tails said, convinced that Sonic was letting him win.
`But I am trying.' Sonic thought. Sonic kicked for Tails legs, Tails jumped and span around. Sonic, with his other foot tried kicking them again, only Tails kicked his foot away. Tails landed. Sonic stood and went to punch Tails. His slammed his fist into Tails face as hard as he could. Tails face was pushed away. Tails turned to look at Sonic. He rubbed his check. Sonic looked at his facial expression. No sign off pain whatsoever.
“Come on, Sonic.” He said. “That felt like I was hit in the face by a marshmallow.” He honestly said. He was not speaking cockily either. Sonic yelled at the top of his lungs. His muscles began to expand and become huge. He thumped Tails, but was rather slowish, for Sonic. Tails flew backwards. “Okay, I felt that one.” He said, he spat a tooth out onto his hand. “Ouch!” He said. He flew at bulky Sonic and punched him. Sonic fell backwards. Sonic punched at Tails, but Tails moved out of the way. Sonic tried kicking Tails, but Tails moved again. Tails slammed his fist into Sonics face, knocking him down to the ground. Sonic returned to normal state. He stood up.
“What the Heck! What is going on! I am better than this! Why am I getting walloped by Tails?” Sonic cursed himself and Tails. He stood and yelled at the top of his lungs. He changed from blue to yellow. He flew at Tails.
“Knew he wouldn't keep his word.” Tails said. Sonic threw punch after punch but could not hit Tails at all. Even in super mode. Sonic was getting really pissed now.
“Tails!” He yelled. “Why won't you DIE!!!!” He was now throwing punches, kicks, and was hitting Tails now. Tails pressed a button on his genes and was teleported behind Sonic. “Hey! No technology.” Sonic moaned.
“You went Super, so I will use Techno.” Sonic smirked.
“I meant I wouldn't use these.” Sonic powered up some Yellow orbs and threw them at Tails. Tails moved out the way of most of them and threw one back at Sonic. It exploded and Sonic was gone.
“What happened? That was far too easy. Is this one of his tricks?” Tails asked himself. He flew down to Tikal who had a cyan aura around her. Lilly was there and was doing some chant. Tikal opened her eyes. Tails was stunned.
“Lilly! Who else have you done that to?” He asked. Lilly just smiled.
“Lets get to the others.” Tails said. Tikal, Lilly and Tails ran into the base. Everyone was out cold. Tails, Lilly and Tikal went around waking them all up.
 
After they all recovered, they attended a meeting. Tails told them everything about his and Sonics last fight.
“Really! You thrashed him?” Rouge asked. Tails nodded.
“Could be a trick.” Knuckles said.
“Yeah, I agree.” Tails agreed. “But I say we all go on a full out assault.” He suggested.
“Right. Let's go.” Bunnie said.
“Yeah!” the others called.
 
They all ran towards a large castle. It's where Sonic lived unless he was hunting people. They burst in through the front door. Salfex was waiting for them.
“Hello.” He said slyly. Lilly stood forwards.
“I'll take care of him.” She said bravely. Everyone said all right and ran off, Bunnie stayed behind encase Lilly needed to be saved. Lilly and Salfex got ready to fight.