Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Lilly Verses Salfex... Shadow Verse Rocky ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: Salfex Verses Lilly… Shadow Verses Rocky!
 
Lilly flew at Salfex. She punched him in the gut, back-flipped and kicked him inh6 the chin. She landed and kicked his heels. Salfex fell backwards, but Lilly kicked him in the back before he landed. He collided with the roof and felt a sharp pain in his back. Lilly had kicked him with both feet. Lilly fell and landed on her feet as Salfex came crashing down, followed by piled of the ceiling. Salfex came out of the rubble.
“Heh… Not bad.” He said. Lilly curtsied cutely. Salfex pulled himself out of the rubble. “Now. Lets do weapons, little girl.” He said as he pulled out a sword.
“Yay!” Lilly cheered. “That's the sport I do best.” She said, happily. She made her big sword appear. Salfex changed her and swung for her horizontal and she disappeared.
“What the…?” He looked and she was standing on the side of his sword. She kicked him. She bowed as he flew into the wall. Salfex kicked himself up into standing with a shoe mark in his face. He jumped and swung down at her, She moved to the left and dodged, he swung at her upwards, but she moved her head and he missed. He brought the sword back down in the same direction, but she rolled on her back and he missed again, he took the sword behind him and slammed it at her, but she rolled over and stood up. She jumped on his head and pushed his face into the floor. She jumped off him spinning on her side and landed perfectly in a bowing state. She looked at him and giggled. He was in and a rage. He used speed to try to hit her as he did rapid swings left, right, up and down. However, Lilly dodged them all way to easily, even the complicated combos. Then with one fatal horizontal swing, he hit her and she was on the end of his sword. He thought he damaged her, but when he looked, she was chewing on his sword. She let go span and cut the end of it off. “No way!” he said. “You're a freak.” Lilly was going to cry.
“I'm not a freak, I can't help it that I'm just better than you.” Lilly was crying her eyes out. Salfex got really pissed now.
“You little brat, I'll teach you.” He yelled, he generated another sword and slashed her. The sword went right through her. However, she did not move or stop crying and did not fall apart. He slashed at her multiple times, all going through her, but she still did not fall apart or even feel it. Bunnie was astonished.
“What on earth?” She asked. She looked at Lilly's feet and saw bad scratch marks on the floor around her shoes. “I see, so she was moving after all.” Bunnie whispered to herself.
 
Salfex tried to kill Lilly, but was wearing himself out. He came to a point where he could not even hold his sword. Lilly stopped crying and put a mean face on. She lifted the sword back.
“This is what you get for calling me a freak!” She yelled. She lunged the sword forward and rammed it straight through his chest, ripping his lungs out of his back and his heart was pumping on the end of the sword. There it slowed and then stopped. Salfex fell over. Bunnie was amazed.
“Oh ma goodness. That's revolting.” She complained.
“Lets go find the others now.” Lilly suggested. Bunnie agreed. The sword holding dead Salfex up vanished and his body slumped to the ground. Lilly took a hold of Bunnies real hand and they walked down the corridor.
 
The others however had only just made it to the end of that corridor.
“How long was that thing?” Tails complained.
“Who knows, but it was annoying.” Rouge replied. Shadow turned and looked up. “What's up Shadow?” Rouge asked.
“I could have sword someone was watching us.” Shadow said.
“So… who's going to fight me?” Rocky asked, walking in from the other side of the room. Everyone looked at him and shadow stepped forward.
“This ones all mine.” He said.
“Bring it on, Black Hedgehog.” Rocky mocked. Shadow charged Rocky and punched him, Rocky blocked by grabbing Shadows hand and punched him in the stomach. He then knuckled him in the face and then his cheek, still holding his fist. He kicked Shadow away, leaped over and punched Shadow rapidly, putting in some kicks too. Shadow took everything, every blow. Shadow smirked and looked back at Rocky as he finished.
“What're you smiling about, I'm kicking your ass.” He said.
“Actually. The only thing I felt so far is a baby punch at best.” Shadow mocked. “Seriously, though. Your punches are incredibly week.” Rocky got irritated. He ran at Shadow and punched at him. However, Shadow just grabbed his fist and broke it. Rocky threw his other fist, Shadow broke that one too. Rocky kicked at him, but Shadow grabbed his foot and slammed his own foot into the kneecap, breaking the leg on impact. Rocky fell to the ground in agony. Shadow looked at him and laughed. He grabbed Rocky by the neck lifted him up and used his other hand to break his neck. Rocky fell limb and Shadow threw his body away. Lilly and Bunnie came in. Everyone looked at them.
“So, Bunnie did you intervene and help Lilly?” Tails asked.
“No, she did it all by herself. She was unbelievable.” Bunnie said.
“Let's find Sonic.” Shadow suggested. Everyone agreed and ran off towards the final room.