Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Mother Returns ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: Mother Returns.
 
Everyone ran into the room that Sonic was in; he was already at Super form. Everyone looked at him.
“Welcome to my humble abode.” Sonic said.
“Looks more like a dump to me.” Lilly said looking around. Sonic kick dropped. He jumped up.
“Well. Look at this, you've brought my daughter to me.” Sonic said. Tails eye brows lowered.
“You won't touch her.” He yelled. Tails stepped forth.
“Alright! Let us battle.” Sonic yelled. He flew at Tails. “Multiform.” Sonic yelled. Her spilt into loads of himself and battled everyone except for Lilly. Tails battled the real deal. Lilly was angry that she was not getting any of the action so she ran over to the Sonic battling Bunnie. She made her sword appear and cut open that Sonic. She jumped over everyone and cut the Sonic fighting Knuckles. She dashed over to Shadow and killed that Sonic. She then leaped into the air and threw her sword at the Sonic fighting Rouge. She the landed, ran, grabbed her sword and ran after the Sonic attempting to kill Cream. She killed him too. She ran after the Sonic fighting Tikal and killed him, then killed the one after Chaos. She then went to the last Remaining Sonic who was beating Tails. She jumped over Tails and attempted to cut open the real deal, but he moved. He blew everyone except Lilly. backwards. Everyone else was pinned to the walls. He got on one knee in front of Lilly. Lilly's sword vanished.
“Lilly.” Sonic said. “Come to me.” He said, soothing and convincingly. “I'm your daddy. Do you want to come with daddy?” He asked her. Lilly took a step forward, being convinced by Sonic. “That's right, come to your dad.” Sonic told her. She was nearly in his arms when in a sudden instant, a female voice yelled at the top of her lungs. Sonic looked up and an enormous hammer came down onto his head.
“Bastard! Stay away from my daughter!” The girl yelled. Lilly looked at her.
“Hewwo, mummy.” She said. The girl lifted her hammer away and Sonic looked at her.
“Amy? But I killed you.” Sonic said, standing.
“Exactly! That was your biggest mistake buster!” Amy yelled at him. She lifted her hammer and brought it back down onto Sonic. Sonic felt the full force of her power.
“How's Amy alive?” Cream asked.
“Lilly did it.” Tails said. Sonic was released from the hammer. He looked at Lilly.
“Fine.” He said, pulling out a sword. “If I can't have her.” He pulled the sword back like a spear. “Then no one will.” He threw the sword, which went through Lilly's chest, out the other side and launched her into the back wall, where she fell limb. Amy turned to look.
“Lilly!!!” she yelled. She watered in the eyes. She turned to Sonic, angrily. “How dare you. I'll kill you!!!” Amy yelled, she brought her hammer down on him again. He dodged. Amy swung the hammer horizontally, hitting him into the sidewall to his right. She ran over to him and slammed the hammer at him. He jumped causing her to plant a hole in the wall. She looked up and hit him with her hammer. He flew over to the middle of the room. Amy leaped off the banister and came crashing down on him. She hit him and dug him into the ground. She lifted her hammer and slammed him again. She was about to do it a third time only he moved out of the way. Amy hit the ground and was kicked in the side of the head, knocking her over. She stood up and leaped for him. She hit him with her hammer and repeated. He fell into the sidewall, nearly hitting Tails. Tails became free. Tails ran at Sonic and punched him, then he ducked and Amy slammed her Hammer into Sonic's face. Tails leaped over Sonic and kicked him in the back and Amy slammed her hammer into his stomach. Sonic felt the agony of the pain, even in super form. Tails leaped away but was shot into another wall, taking him temporarily out cold. Sonic turned to Amy. He flew at her and slammed his fist into her stomach, grabbed her hammer and threw it at Tails. It hit him on the head. Sonic kicked Amy away. She flew and nearly hit the wall, had she not kicked it with her shoe. She ran at Sonic in a rage and punched at him, but he dodged and punched her into the wall. He flew over and repeatedly punched and kicked her in, pushing her deeper into the wall. She screamed in agony as pain flowed through her entire body.
 
Sonic grabbed Amy by the throat and was about to break her neck when all of a sudden, an angry child's voice yelled out.
“Don't you hurt my mummy!!!” Sonic looked over to Lilly who was standing, still with the sword in her chest.
“How the…” Sonic said. Lilly screamed out.
“DON'T YOU HURT MY MUM!!!!!!” The sword flew out of her and hit Sonic away from Amy. Sonic looked over. There was thunder going all over Lilly.
“She isn't.” He said, he filled up with fear.