Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Lilly's Power ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: Lilly's Power!!!
 
The lightning shocks surrounded her, becoming more intense with every blast, she seemed to be powering up. Everyone, even Tails who woke up were watching her, wondering what was happening. Her quills began to been upwards and the lightning became incredibly bright and was flying off in many directions. Lilly's eyes were white and she was very angry. Her quills went up a little bit more and her colour was flashing. She was cyan once and yellow the next for half a second before it went back to cyan. She yelled out at the top of her lungs and a yellow flame covered her. It disappeared as quickly as it came and Lilly was floating just above the ground. She was yellow, her eyes where green. She was Super.
“No way!” Amy said. Lilly warped and appeared behind Sonic. He was lifted by nothing and was flung through the roof. Lilly was already out there when he stopped. She floated slowly towards him. He flew and punched her scoring a direct hit on her. She did not even flinch. Sonic threw punch after punch scoring every blow. However, Lilly did not blink and was not even scratched. Sonic then felt like he was being punched, but Lilly wasn't moving. He felt pain everywhere, no one but the two of them were around, she wasn't moving, but he was being punched. Erika wasn't smiling, was frowing, was only naturally blinking. Sonic got his head together and flew away with his eyes shut. He hit someone. He opened his eyes and looked. It was Lilly. She punched him. He flew faster than ever into the castle and through all the floors into the ground. Lilly appeared before he landed. He landed and was lifted and slammed into the wall by nothing again. He was slammed many times in the same spot and was pouring blood. He was lifted and slammed into the roof, then threw into the middle of the room. Lilly walked calmly down the stairs towards him. He lifted himself and ran at her. Her kicked her dead in the neck, but she did not feel a thing. She grabbed his foot and threw him up into the air, causing him to crash through all the floors again. She again was already outside waiting.
“How… how are you doing this?” Sonic asked. She was faster than he when she was in normal state, now no one could even see her movements.
 
Sonic flew at her and pulled out his sword. He cut right through her and repeated several times. However, in the end she grabbed the blade of the sword and snapped it clean off. Lilly kicked Sonic lightly and sent him flying with little effort. He stopped himself and flew at her. He pulled out his shiny sword and tried killing her with that. He swung horizontally with it, but was stopped by metal. In the next second he saw she had her two handed sword out, but was holding it with one hand. He pulled his sword away and swiped at the other side. But she moved her sword so quickly, she blocked with ease. She didn't even look as if she was trying. She slammed the side of her sword on his head, knocking him down into the ground. He lifted his head and moved as her blade slammed next to him. He leaped up. Lilly now started moving so everyone could see her movements. She slammed her sword into his and cracked it. She then did it again, snapping it with one clean line. Her sword vanished and she punched away at him. He grabbed her fist and she, with her other hand, slammed it into the side of his elbow. He stepped backwards and yelled in agony of the pain. He looked at Lilly. “How is she doing this?” He asked himself. Lilly smiled.
“You're weak.” She said. Sonic got angry.
“Am I now?” he asked.
“Yeah, even Cream's chao cheese can beat you.” Lilly laughed. Okay, now that was insulting. Sonic punched Lilly rapidly. However, he was not doing anything to damage her. She was still laughing. She lifted her palm and shot him away. “I'm going to take a break. Someone else can fight you. You're boring.” She said. She walked over to him and took away all the chaos emeralds. She threw them into the sky and they scattered. Both her and Sonic powered down.
“Damn…” Sonic cursed. “Beaten by a little girl.” Lilly walked away from him. He stood, got out a knife and ran at her. Before he struck, another sword went through him. It was a double bladed sword. Tails had struck Sonic. He then pulled it out. Sonic walked, slowly over to the stairs, turned to look at them and fell on the stairs. He was just barely alive. He felt something in his gut and puked all over the ground in front of him. This sickening blue liquid was spread over the ground and melted into the ground like acid. Tails looked.
“That was the liquid Eggman gave him.” Tails said. Sonic relaxed.
“Wow.” He said. “I really did all that, huh? Damn you Eggman, my life is ruined.” He said. He looked at everyone, who was free from the powers connecting them to the walls. They all walked over. “Thank you guys, you freed me.” He said. Lilly looked at him and he looked at her. “She really is Lilly.” He said. “Can I have a cuddle?” He asked her. She walked over to him and gave him a hug. After a long time. She let him go and stepped back. His eyes then closed and he died.
 
 
She opened her eyes. It was dark in the room. She sat up, slid the blankets off her, and got out of bed. She started crying and walked slowly over to the door. She walked out into the dark corridor and slowly made her way over to the next room. She opened the door and heard people sleeping. She walked over to the right of the double bed. She walked up to the face of Amy rose.
“Mummy. Mummy.” She said crying. Amy opened one eye and sat up.
“What's wrong precious?” she asked.
“I had a bad dweam.” Lilly said. Amy smiled.
“In you get.” She said. Lilly got in the bed and put her head down on the pillow. Amy joined her. It wasn't long before Lilly was sleeping. Sonic spoke to Amy.
“Did she have another bad dream?” he asked.
“Yes.” Amy replied.
“I hope this passes soon.” Sonic said, going back to sleep. Amy went back to sleep too.
 
~Fin