Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Hedgehog ❯ Reunited ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do NOT own Sonic the Hedgehog or company in any way, they belong to their rightful owners.

UPDATE(3/6/2008): Chapter three is finally done, starts clapping, yay me. It’s not as long as the last one but pretty close.
~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

Sonic the Hedgehog (Part 3)
Reunited

“Dallas!” Katie she shouted with fear and surprise coating his name. Her eyes were wide and she had a look on her face that screamed ’busted’. She didn’t even hear him come up the stairs, but obviously Sonic did. Exactly how long had he been there? “I thought you and Steve went with dad to the track?” She asked then looked at Sonic who was looking back at her. How was she gonna get out of this one?

“Nope, I thought I’d stay behind and see who it was that you and Angel took off with this morning.” He had a smug look on his face that said ’Oh yeah, you’re busted’. His eyes wandered to the blue hedgehog sitting on the frame, “Now, I know you can talk, so, what’s your name?”

Sonic looked up at Katie who just sighed in defeat and nodded her head. So, he set his feet on the ground and put his plate where he was sitting and stood up tall looking towards Dallas. Sonic figured that he would show this guy that he could do more than just talk.

The first thing Dallas noticed on him was that he had bright white vet wrap around his left leg, just above the knee, “I see your also wounded.”

Sonic looked at him with a toothy smile and immediately, Dallas regretted saying those words. A bright blue streak was seen flying across the room and stopped right in front of Dallas. Dallas was a little shocked to see the blue furred hedgehog right in front of him when a second ago he was standing over by Katie. He took a step back from the wind that Sonic stirred up, and looked at Sonic with astonishment painted on his face. How could he be standing next to Katie and in the blink of an eye he was right in front of him, smirking. He looked at Katie and she looked back at him, she knew that he was fast, Dallas just had to figure it out the hard way. He looked back down to see Sonic still smirking. When he thought this day couldn’t get any weirder, Sonic bumped it up, “You’re a fast little critter aren’t you?”

Sonic folded his arms realizing that Dallas judged him on his mobility just because he had a wound, “Just because I’m wounded doesn’t mean I can’t run.” Sonic stated matter-of-factly.

Dallas laughed, “I see that you and Katie are gonna get along great. So do you have a name?” He looked down to Sonic still not getting an answer to his question.

Sonic unfolded his arms and smiled, “Yeah I have a name, it’s Sonic the Hedgehog.” By this time Katie made her way over to the both of them, and looked at Sonic’s white bandage that was turning red fast, “Sonic, your wound opened again!” She told him with worry in her voice. He looked down to the bandage and realized she was right. Feeling a jolt of pain rush up his spine, he squinted his eyes and gritted his teeth to concentrate on something besides the sudden feeling. His blue quills stood up from him tensing his muscles as he stood there stiff as a board. A darkness started to chase him and he tried his best to keep away from it but it was no use, it trapped him in a thick blanket of ebony. The blanket consumed him and he lost control of his body. Not having enough strength to stand he fell to the floor. Dallas realized what had happened and reacted quickly. Throwing his hands under Sonic he caught the hedgehog before he touched the ground.

“What happened?!” Katie yelled wondering how he just fell like that. She was really getting worried over him, why would he have these big bursts of energy, then in the blink of an eye he would be out like a light. ‘It’s gotta be something that happened when he busted through Eggman’s machine.’

Dallas caught his balance and stood up holding Sonic in his arms, “He’s alright…he’s just unconscious,” He looked at Katie, “mind telling me what happened and how he got this way?” Katie looked up at him and nodded, “But first we need to get him taken care of. Lay him down on the couch and I’ll go get some supplies.” She ran into the kitchen and Dallas stood there with an unconscious Sonic in his arms. Looking down to the wounded hedgehog he couldn’t help but feel sorry for him as he watched Sonic going through a great deal of pain. Doing as was asked, he walked over and laid Sonic on the couch, putting his head on a pillow. Dallas stood there and stared at Sonic wondering what he could do for him, but nothing came to mind. It was like watching someone die and knowing that there was nothing you could do to help. Fortunately, Sonic wasn’t dying but he sure felt like he was. Sonic tensed with another wave of pain and clenched his white fists together. Dallas knew that Katie knew exactly what happened to him and how she could help, but he didn’t have the answers, so for now he would do what she told him to do to help.

Soon, Katie came out of the kitchen with a bowl, warm water, and a cloth in it. She also had some more medicine to rub in the wound and some liquid Motrin, to subside the pain he was going through. She made her way to the couch and Dallas side stepped so that Katie could begin her work. The main question going through her head was why this wound just wouldn’t heal, while the other was almost done healing and looked like just a scratch. She took in a deep breath as she put a towel under his leg and started unwrapping it. Dallas sat on the coffee table watching and seeing if she needed any help, but she looked like she knew what she was doing. She undid the blood soaking wrap and threw it in the trash next to the coffee table. The gauze pad that separated the wound from view was all red indicating that the wound had opened completely. She pulled off the pad and put it in the trash. Dallas gasped, the only time he’d seen wounds like that is when one of the horses decides to go through a fence. Katie turned to Dallas seeing that he put up a hand to cover his mouth.

“Believe me, it was much worse.” Katie told him then took the cloth and pulled it out of the water. She took it in both hands and held it over the bowl and started to squeeze the excess water out. The water dribbled to the bowl making a splashing noise.

Dallas couldn’t believe how that wound would’ve been worse. It was still pretty deep and blood crusted at the edges. Blood started to run down his leg and onto the towel below, soaking in. Katie took the now damp towel and started to clean all the blood and dirt from it. Sonic started to stir a little when he felt someone working on the wound. He opened his eyes and looked to the side to see Dallas sitting on the table. Dallas was busy watching Katie and didn’t notice that Sonic was awake until he heard Sonic suck in air through his teeth when Katie applied the medicine. He could handle the sting that the medicine made but, he just didn’t expect it. Katie and Dallas looked at Sonic, and Sonic could tell that Katie was worried for him, she reminded him of Amy whenever he got injured. She looked back to the wound and put the gauze pad on it.

“You alright there, Sonic?” He looked over to see Dallas looking back at him. Sonic could basically see all the questions running through the guys head.

Sonic started to sit up, “Yeah, I’ll be fine.” He looked down to his wound now being covered by black vet wrap. “I wouldn’t say I’ve had worse, but I’m used to getting scraped up.” Katie looked back at Sonic when she was all done, “Thanks, Katie. Again.” She smiled back at him, he was so kind to her and was more than grateful that she was taking care of him. Never before had she met anyone like him, and not because he was a blue, talking, hedgehog, but because he was so generous.

“No problem, Sonic. I’m always here to help.” She got up and sat the supplies on the table, “Although Sonic, I think you should lay off going your fastest until that’s healed.” Sonic wasn’t one to argue with someone when he knew they were right. Except for Knuckles, he would argue with him even when he knew Knuckles was right on the nose about something, he loved getting under the echidna’s skin. Sonic, had no idea why it wasn’t healing. Normally he would be up on his feet right now and exploring everything and anything he could, but he couldn’t even run across the room without completely blacking out. Did it have something to do with the energy he went through or was it just because of him? He moved his legs over the side of the couch and relaxed trying to get some of his energy back. Maybe if he got a power ring, he would go back to normal. But then he realized, what if he was the only one that got transported here? He started to wander off and think about his friends and how they were doing and if they were alright. What would he do without his friends? When would he see them again? All of these questions going off in his head like fireworks. Katie looked over to him and saw his facial features turn from pain to sadness.

Dallas stood up and walked over to the TV and turned on the news, there was supposed to be something on about the upcoming race in one week. He turned back around to see Katie sitting down next to Sonic, asking him questions. Something was bothering the hedgehog greatly.

“Sonic? Is something the matter?” Katie looked over to him and put a hand on his back. Sonic looked at her with worry and sadness on his features.

“Not really. I’m…just thinking about my friends and if they got teleported here like me or if they’re back home wondering where I am. I’m also wondering if I’m the only one here.” He said closing his eyes, thinking about everyone and if he’ll ever see them again. She started to rub up and down his back, fur and quills sticking out through her fingers, “Don’t worry Sonic, we’re here with you.“ A smile graced her lips as she said those words to him. She really meant it, she would be there to help him out. But she was also wondering about his friends too, because if he was brought here then maybe, just maybe, his friends were brought here too.

Dallas walked over and sat on the edge of the coffee table looking at Sonic and Katie, “So, am I gonna get the answers I need or what?” He said looking at the two. Sonic nodded his head and began telling him everything that he told Katie.

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

Just above the rising buildings a purple bi-plane soars over the tops with it’s riders. They are watching from the sky trying to get a better view of where they landed after the accident.

“Do you think Sonic’s alright?” a pink hedgehog asked as she was stroking an unconscious Cream in her lap. Amy was worried over finding Cream and Cheese but not finding Sonic. She figured that if they found these two that they would find Sonic since he was with them when Chaos Control happened.

A red echidna stood on the plane’s right wing looking at the scenery below. “I’m sure Sonic’s alright, he’s though enough to withstand whatever comes his way.” Knuckles looked past all the buildings and saw open land with a few houses here and there and smirked. He pointed towards that direction and looked at Tails, “My best guess is that he’s running around somewhere that way.” Tails followed Knuckles finger and smiled. Plenty of open space, of course that’s where Sonic would most likely be. Tons of room to run and beautiful scenery, Sonic’s two favorite things. So he turned the plane in that direction and made their way out to the farmland. Tails was hoping that Sonic got transported here with them, he didn’t know what he would do with out his best friend.

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

Two horses running through a wide open pasture looking for the broodmares and their foals. Looking closer a young cowboy is seen riding a tall black gelding and next to him is a young girl and the rider behind her a young blue hedgehog. They’re galloping the big 250 acre pasture trying to find all the horses so they could round them up and run them into the round-up pasture.

After Sonic got done telling Dallas about himself, Dallas’s phone rang and on the other side was Brandon, Katie’s father, telling Dallas that him and Katie need to go and get the broodmares and their foals because it’s time to wean them. Katie was told this and was a little skeptical. On any other day she would be down on Angel the moment she was told about it but, today, wasn’t a normal day.

Sonic offered to go with them and Katie told him she didn’t want him running. So then he offered to ride with her instead. Katie agreed and said that he will have a better time holding on because she’ll need to saddle up Angel if they were gonna be rounding up.

So here they were and once again Katie and Sonic were riding Angel bridle-less. They were headed for the gulley, where the mares usually were in the morning. Dallas was riding the ranch’s top gelding, Bullet, while Katie was riding the top mare. Bullet was the top gelding, but was not trained to ride bridle-less. Instead the 7 year old gelding had to have a bit in his mouth. Dallas had his trusty rope attached to his right hip and Katie had the same. The ropes bouncing every time the horses took a leap forward.

Sonic was happy, because he would get to see how good Katie’s riding skills were. He knew she was a good rider, from the morning, but they weren’t wrangling up horses then. He was just hoping that he would be able to hang on. From what he was told sometimes even the best of riders are thrown off when doing something like this.

The two horses came up the edge of a hill that sloped down into the gulley. They all looked down and sure enough, at the bottom were all the mares and their foals. The foals ages ranged from 5 months to 4 months, and most of them being Thoroughbreds, were more than half the size of their mothers. Sonic looked at the rather large herd, he guessed that there were over 30 horses down in the pit of the gulley. He watched as one by one they all looked up to them. Katie and Dallas looked at each other and said ’Let’s go!’ and they both nudged their horse and gave loud clicks and Angel and Bullet started down the side of the hill towards the group.

They were heading towards the group and got within 150 feet of the first horse and split up. Katie took Angel to the right while Dallas took Bullet to the left and together they circled the group to get behind them to herd them forward. Once behind the herd Dallas and Katie grabbed a hold of their ropes and began slapping them against their legs making a loud crackling noise. The horses heard this and started running away from the noise. Katie and Dallas saw that they were running up the side of the hill and knew that they were headed in the right direction. They started running up the side of the hill with the horses and Katie had Angel get ahead of Bullet so that she could guide them back to the ranch. Sonic was amazed at how much effort it took to do this. He watched as Katie and Dallas were working the herd. He would’ve been able to help if he hadn’t told Katie he wouldn’t run.

Katie got in front of the herd and they followed her, running through the open pasture towards their destination. Sonic turned his head around to see all the horses running with them, the foals next to their mothers and in the back he could see Dallas driving them forward. This was an amazing sight, and felt like he was actually in the herd. He watched as the mares and their foals worked their long legs to keep up the pace. Muscles rolling under the different colored skins. Manes and tails whipping through the wind. Hooves beating at the ground like rolling thunder. He smiled at the beautiful picture the horses were creating. Then suddenly he heard something that sounded all to familiar. The horses heard this too but thought it was something that was going to attack them. The horses started running off in different directions and Katie had to stop her horse. Dallas ran up to Katie and Sonic and stood next to them, watching their work running to different sides of the pasture.

Sonic looked up from his seat and saw a purple bi-plane flying overhead, “The Tornado!” He shouted glad to see it here, and knew that if it was here then Tails was diffidently here.

Katie looked behind him, “You mean that’s your plane?”

Dallas looked at him from his perch then up to the plane, “Well, then we better go get their attention.” Sonic looked towards Dallas. He thought that he would be mad at them for breaking up the herd.

“Yup,” Katie said and leaned forward, grabbing hold of the horn, “let’s go Angel! After that plane!” Katie gave Angel a good bump in the side and Angel took a big leap and was after the plane. Dallas picking up the pace, short behind them.

Sonic noticed that the plane was getting ahead of them, “Katie, we’ll never be able to catch them and I can’t run fast enough to keep up with them.”

“Don’t worry we’ll catch ’em,” She smiled and knew what would happen after she said her next few words, “Angel, let’s show them your wings!” Immediately Angel picked up the pace, her legs moving faster under her gaining more ground with each giant stride. Angel loved to hear those words, because she knew that she would do what she loved to do best…run. Sonic heard Katie say this before and thought nothing of it, but when he heard it this time he knew exactly what she meant. Angel was moving so fast and even though she didn’t have any wings, it felt like her feet weren’t even touching the ground. They soon caught up with the plane and were practically underneath it. Both the riders looked up to it while Angel kept following the shadow in front of her that the plane was creating.

Sonic realized now was the best time to get their attention and knew the only way he could, “Katie, you might want to plug your ears.” Katie did as she was told and put her hands over her ears. Sonic put his fingers to his lips and whistled as loud as he could. Angel’s ears pinned back from the sound of the whistle, but she didn’t let it disturb her pace.

Up on the plane the three conscious riders heard this and wondered where it came from. Knuckles looked down and saw a horse keeping up with the plane. How this was possible, he didn’t know. Then he looked closer and saw that the horse had two riders, a girl, by the looks of it, and behind her was…

“Hey guys, look who decided to finally show his face.” he said to the others.

Tails and Amy looked over the edge of the plane to see the same thing. “SONIC!” they both shouted with joy.

Sonic smiled when he heard his name come from them. Katie looked up at the plane and smiled too knowing that Sonic found his friends, “Hey guys! Miss me!” he shouted back up to them knowing they could hear every word he said.

Katie looked at Sonic from the corner of her eye, “Sonic tell them to follow us.” Sonic looked to at her and nodded, “Tails! Follow us!” He knew that Tails would follow him and didn’t need to hear it. Tails lowered the plane to the ground, but not too low as to hit the oncoming trees. Sonic mentally sighed seeing all his friends in the Tornado. Katie looked up to the others and smiled then looked forward to guide Angel and the followers back to the barn.

Dallas wasn’t far behind and he loosened up on the reins and Bullet caught up with Angel. And together the two horses and the plane made it’s way to the ranch. Dallas figured they would go get the horses later.

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

Up at the house, a purple bi-plane sat in the middle of the gray pavement in front of the house. While it’s passengers were in the living part of the barn getting acquainted with each other.

“My name’s Katie and this is Dallas.” she said looking at the others in front of her. They were in the living room standing across from each other. Katie and Dallas on one side, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles standing on the other, while Sonic was sitting on the couch with a still unconscious Cream next to him.

“I’m Tails.” He said gesturing to himself.

“I’m Amy, Sonic’s girlfriend.” She said with hearts in her eyes. Katie looked over to Sonic, who had his eyes shut and was shaking his head in embarrassment, and giggled.

“And I’m Knuckles.” He said in a gruff tone and folding his arms.

Katie noticed he wasn’t very happy and looked at Tails and Amy, “What’s with Mr. Sunshine?” pointing her thumb towards Knuckles. Sonic, Tails, and Amy giggled seeing Knuckles temper rise at her remark.

He glared at her and realized that she must’ve learned her wise cracks from Sonic. Little did he know that she does that all the time.

Amy looked over to Sonic and realized that his leg was wrapped, “Sonic your hurt.” she said putting her hand to her mouth.

Sonic looked down to his leg that was resting on the coffee table, “Yeah, but Katie’s been taking care of me.”

Amy looked up to her, “Thank you, Katie, for watching after Sonic.”

Katie smiled at Amy, “No problem,” Then looked over to Cream who had a sleeping Cheese on top of her, “I just wish I could do something to help her.”

They all looked over to Cream, hoping that she’ll wake up soon, “You’re all welcome to stay here if you’d like. Sonic said that he wants to.” She looked over to him and grinned, “I think he likes it here because he can get as much food as he wants.”

They all started laughing at her remark. Sonic laughed a little at himself, he was surprised that she was learning so much about him and his friends so fast. He stopped laughing when another burst of pain hit him, luckily not as hard as the last. He clenched his fists against the couch and leaned his head back. Katie stopped laughing and looked over to him. The others saw this and Katie saw something on the table she forgot to give him. Walking over she grabbed the bottle and the measuring cup and poured the orange liquid in it. She handed the small cup to him, “Sonic, here maybe this will help.” he looked at the cup and then decided that she knew what she was doing and hopefully if his hunch was right this would help with the pain. He took the cup and poured the sweet liquid down his throat.

Tails looked at Katie, “What is that stuff?” he asked smelling the sweetness that came from the bottle Katie was holding.

She looked back to him, “It’s medicine that will helps subside the pain that Sonic’s been feeling.” She looked back to Sonic and took the empty cup from him. She sat down next to him just incase he needed anything else.

“So, what exactly happened inside Eggman’s base?” Knuckles asked a little annoyed by the fact that he was in this strange place. The Master Emerald needed to be protected, instead it’s sitting at the shrine just waiting to be taken by whomever wants it.

Sonic looked up to the red echidna, “Listen, Knuckles, it’s not my fault that we were transported here. All I did was try to stop Eggman from using the Chaos Emeralds.”

Knuckles was angry with Sonic by this point; of course it was his fault they were here. There are a lot of things that he could be doing right now besides hanging in a barn with an arrogant hedgehog and people he doesn’t know, “Well, whatever you did caused Chaos Control, and now the Master Emerald is defenseless. YOU’RE THE REASON WE’RE STUCK HERE!” Knuckles said, fists clenched and spikes pointed toward Sonic. He was going to put him in a shape that would be a lot worse than Eggman did.

Sonic, being the fast devil that he was, jumped with not a moment to spare and landed over by the door. He grinned at Knuckles which only made him madder. Seeing that he hooked Knuckles attention he ran down the stairs and headed for the barn doors, brining up pieces of straw and hay that was lying in the aisle.

Knuckles gritted his teeth, Sonic pushed him over the limit, which wasn’t very hard to do, “GET BACK HERE YOU SPINELESS HEDGEHOG!” he screamed as he ran down the stairs after the hedgehog. Figuring Sonic was injured he wouldn’t be getting very far.

Everybody watched as the two ran out of the room. “Here they go again.” Tails said as him and Amy made their way down the stairs to follow the fighters. Katie and Dallas looked at each other and Dallas scooped up Cream, incase she woke up and didn’t find anyone. They both made the journey down the stairs and ran outside to see Knuckles in a fighting stance and Sonic with his fists up, ready to block Knuckles attacks. This reminded Katie of boxing matches but, these two could do some major damage if provoked to it.

She walked next to Amy and Tails who were sitting there watching the to two go at it. Dallas was short behind them with Cream sleeping in his arms.

Knuckles punched at Sonic and Sonic easily dodged. And, thus began the fight. Katie was amazed at how these two weren’t even breaking out into a sweat. Never before had she seen two people fight like them, but then again she never saw anything like them. Sonic dodged another of Knuckles attacks and was readying an attack for the echidna. “Shouldn’t we be trying to stop them?” she said astonished that they kept at it even though there were others around them.

Amy looked up at her, “Good luck with that. They’ll stop fighting when Sonic says he hates to run.”

Katie looked down at her then back to the fight going on. “Don’t worry they’ll stop fighting...” a loud crash was heard, “eventually…” he sighed, knowing that this wasn’t something new.

Katie figured that they knew Sonic and Knuckles better so she would just have to stand back and watch, no matter how much she didn’t like it.

They kept at it for a couple more minutes, throwing punches and swift kicks. Each dodging the others attacks. Not one of them breaking out into a sweat while dancing on the gray pavement. Kunckles threw a spiked punch to Sonic and on reaction he sprang upwards on perfectly oiled joints. He landed in front of the group, an d strikes a fighters stance. Knuckles recovers from his missed attack and faces the blue hedgehog. Sonic readys for an attack to counter Kunckles’. His knees flex and are ready to spring forward, but lock up when a figure appears in front of him.

Katie saw her moment and ran in between the two fighters. It was a risk, but she was willing to take it. Standing a few feet from Sonic, arms stretched out, staring at him. Amy and Tails couldn’t believe what was happening right in front of their eyes. This human girl actually broke up one of the many fights between Knuckles and Sonic. Nobody was ever brave enough to do it.

“You guys need to stop,” Katie said switching views from one to the other, “Sonic, you don’t need to get banged up anymore than you already are.” Her arms fell to her sides and was having a starring contest with Sonic. Chocolate orbs locked on green ones. She was trying to get her point across, even if it meant having something as childish as a starring contest. That wound in his leg didn’t need to be opened again over a stupid argument.

Nothing was breaking their concentration. Sonic wanted to fight but Katie didn’t want him to. She was worried about his wound because, if him just running across the room could make him pass out, then she’d hate to see what would happen if he got into a fight. She was not going to back down from this.

Dallas mentally chuckled as he watched the hedgehog to human stare-down. It reminded him of all the times he had a contest with Katie. She normally won, and he was betting that she wouldn’t lose to a hedgehog. A movement in his arms brought him from his thoughts. Looking down, cream was starting to wake up. She had been awake when Sonic and Knuckles started to fight, and heard the little conversations they were having. But, when she heard somebody she didn’t recognize, stop the fight, she knew she had to get up.

She rolled her head to the side and opened her eyes to see Sonic and Knuckles and a young human girl between them. Black wrap was on Sonic’s leg indicating that he was wounded. Seeing that Sonic wanted to still fight even though he was wounded. She didn’t want to see him get hurt anymore; she hates fighting and tries to avoid it.

“Please stop fighting.” She said weakly to them. This got everyone’s attention, except for Dallas. All eyes went to her and were glad she was alright. Sonic looked back to Katie, and her to him. Standing up straight he looked her in the eyes, then smiled and winked. Katie smiled back to him, knowing she won this round.

“Alright, I’ll stop fighting. But don‘t get worried over me, I‘m just fine.” He said kindly to her, Keeping track in his head; Katie 1, Sonic 0.

Katie, being satisfied with the results turned around to Knuckles, who looked back to her, “Knuckles, can you please lay off the head to head combat with Sonic? At least until he’s healed, then you two can duke it out until you’re blue in the face.”

A smirk crept on his muzzle and he looked at Sonic who was looking back at him glaring with an eyebrow cocked. Katie looked at Sonic and realized why Knuckles smiled when she said that.

She sighed, “That’s not what I meant.”

He looked back to her with that smile still plastered on his face, and she shook her head, he’s hopeless… she thought.

Knuckles didn’t know how long that would last, with that smart mouth of Sonic’s. But, he shook his head in agreement, and looked away, ashamed that he let a measly human stop his fight.

Being satisfied that Knuckles was on the right page, for now, she sight in content. “Good, because, Sonic, you’ll be needing all the rest you can get.” This remark got everyone’s attention.

“Why do you say that Katie?” Amy asked. Of course they knew Sonic had to get plenty of rest but why on earth did Katie have to voice it?

“Because,” she looked at Sonic, “if you, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Cheese are all here…then…doesn’t that mean…?” she asked trailing off. All the other started to think what she could mean. Then Sonic’s features changed to fear as he realized what Katie was trying to point out.

“Eggman’s here too!” he shouted. He knew this could mean trouble if Katie’s hunch was right. But then again why wouldn’t he be here? After all he was in the same room as him, Cream, and Cheese, and they’re all here.

Everyone’s face went to shock, realizing that Sonic and Katie must be right. Eggman is in Katie’s world.

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

Out in a wide open field that was filled with cheat grass, and sage brush here and there, stood a gigantic tower. It looked like it had basically been dropped out of the sky and made a small crater around it from the impact. It was out in an open BLM pasture. Far away from Boise, and the only close residents that were around were some grazing cows.

Inside, three dark figures stand at a screen that pops up picture of the outside. All that could be seen is open pasture and rolling hills. A white gloved hand pushed up on a small remote and the camera started going higher. In the distant a bunch of structures are seen. The hand then moves over to two small buttons, a finger presses the green one on top. And the camera zooms in revealing tall buildings about 50 miles from where they were seated. A smile was formed under the bushy, brown mustache. Evil intentions were forming in his hairless head.

“So we were teleported here by Chaos Control, eh?” he asked, taking his hand of the controls, happy with what he found out. He turned in his swivel chair and faced his two robots. His belly was plump from him sitting, and he was a fairly tall man. He grinned at his two creations, “I will continue my Eggman Empire here.”

~~~~~~OoO~~~~~~

A/N (3/5/2008): This chapter isn’t done yet, I’m just posting it up to show you that I am not dead, and that I’m still working on this story.

UPDATE (3/6/2008): It’s done! I know, I know, another cliff hanger, chuckles to self, I’m so mean. Clears throat, yes, well, chapter 4 will be up soon.

Sonic: No it wont.

Blu: Glares at Sonic, And why not?

Sonic: Because you’re too busy with your horse shows this month.

Blu: Oh right…

Sonic: Rolls eyes, Just give them a date when you will update next.

Blu: Right! I will try to update by the end of next month, if not sooner. I get bored as hell in between classes at the shows, so I always bring my trusty notebook.

Sonic: Looks like she can’t leave home without me. Starts gloating.

Blu: Rolls eyes, Until next time…See ya! Now if you excuse me…I have a little blue ra…I mean…hedgehog, to take care of.