Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2: A Weasel's Beginning (Special Edition) ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sonic Underground Season 2: A Weasel's Beginning (Special Edition)
by Julie Riley

Note: This version has scenes that weren't originally in my story. Plus this story is an sorta a two-parter, about an hour longer.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating)A long time ago, there lived 2 friends of mine named Andrix and Delilah Weasel. Delilah, being the daughter of the Professor, who was a royal king of a kingdom called Weaselopolis, married Andrix & had 2 twin purple weasels. One named Nack and the other named Nicollete. They were very happy, but sometimes, Deliah's father sometimes wish he would be one day a scientist again since the old war.

As she finishes, we see a weasel wearing royal robes looking down at the kingdom while the sun was setting. As he did, Deliah, a female purple weasel wearing a royal dress & having blonde hair, was playing with a baby boy.

Deliah: (small German accent) I'm gonna get you, Nackie Boy.

The baby, Nack, chuckled as he playfully tries to grab his mother's finger. Deliah chuckled a bit before turning to a purple weasel wearing a royal vest & cape. The weasel was trying to cheer up a baby girl since she cut herself.

Deliah: (gasps) Andrix, is Nicollete all right?

Andrix: Don't worry, (puts a bandage on her finger) she'll be fine.

Nack was trying to reach for the weasel wearing the robes as Deliah saw a serious look on his face.

Deliah: Father? What's the matter?

Weasel King: (sighs/German accent) Nothing. I think you and Andrix should go home now.

Deliah: But father, what about-

Weasel King: I'm serious, Deliah. I just need some time to think.

Deliah looked a little concerned after picking up Nack.

Deliah: Father, whatever's wrong, I think you should talk it over to me sometime, all right?

Andrix looked a little worried about his own father-in-law. Ever since Deliah's father became king, he was sorta worried.

Andrix: (holding onto Nicollete) Your majesty, Deliah's right. I think there is something the matter with you.

Andrix takes Deliah's hand & started to leave with their children. Then Andrix turns back to the Weasel King.

Andrix: And whatever's the problem, there will be a way for us to fix it.

The king just sighs as the weasels left. As the sun was completely down, a flash of green light appeared in front of the room. This shocked the king.

Weasel King: Gah! Who are you and vhat are you doing here? Zis place is off limits unless I say so!

In an instant, a figure appeared as the green glow dimmer in the room. It looked like an armadillo, and was wearing a purple cloak.

Figure: I'm sorry, your majesty, but I had to do that to bring you urgent news.

The weasel then recognizes the figure.

Weasel King: Oh, it's you, Oracle of Deluphis.

Oracle (Figure): I need you bring your daughter & family to my lair. Then I shall give you three the news.

Weasel King: Is it serious? Has my nephew, Wilfred, betrayed me yet?

Oracle: It's much worse I'm afraid.

He shows the king an image of a big fat man with an evil looking cat about ready to pounce on something. The image then showed that the king's castle was being torn down by the cat & the man turning those that are normal civilians into robots. The king gasped in fear.

Weasel King: Vhat has happened? Why does it look like zat my kingdom is destroyed & many of my people & others are getting roboticised!?

Oracle: If you want to prevent yourself and your family from suffering the same fate, you must get your family out of this kingdom & into my lair at once.

Weasel King: (starts shedding a tear) But...vhat about me?

Oracle: Don't worry, old friend, you may not know what will happen next, but there is something else I can help you with.

The Oracle places his hand over the king's head. Then he chants something only he could understand. Then finally, there was glow around the king. As the Weasel King glowed, his clothes changed. His royal robes & crown disappeared & there that replaced the robes were a lab coat, long black gloves, white shorts, and black boots. The king looked at his mirror & gasped.

Weasel King: I don't believe it! I'm a scientist!

Oracle: But only for your disguise. No one would be able to recognize you in that outfit, except for your youngest daughter & her husband.

Weasel King: Deliah & Andrix?

The Oracle nods. He then points to the throne as he spoke.

Oracle: You must use the secret exit that you have been saving in case anything like this happened. In everyone else's eyes, you will be known as a famous professor.

Weasel King: I see. I vill make sure zat Deliah and her family are safe. For now, Auf Wiedersehen, Oracle.

He heads to his throne, pushes the throne out of the way, and opens a hidden door. He jumps in & closes the door behind as the Oracle disappears.

Oracle: (as he disappears) I wish this wouldn't have happened either, but I'm afraid that's the way it is.

Outside the castle, the king came out of the secret exit from behind the moat. There he saw his daughter, with Andrix & the twins. He gets out & rushes to the weasel couple.

Weasel King: Andrix, Deliah!

The two turned around & saw the king, but Deliah didn't recognize him cause it was dark.

Deliah: What do you want?

Weasel King: You must come vith me to see an old friend of mine.

Andrix also didn't recognize him. So he got a little concerned.

Andrix: Whatever it is you're planning-

Weasel King: Vait, it's me!

He takes out his own crown from his lab coat & shows it to them. Then the lights shone up, so they would recognize him.

Deliah: (gasps) Father?

Weasel King: Shh! You must get out of zis place. Ze Oracle told me of a great danger.

Deliah: Danger?

Weasel King: Ja, but we must get to his place and out of here before anything happens.

He takes Deliah's hand & to the outskirts of Weaselopolis. Andrix, with the twins in his hands, follows them. A little time later, the three weasels entered a strange cave. Then the Oracle came out of one of the other openings.

Oracle: I have been waiting for you, Weasel Family.

Deliah: You're the man my father talks about alot.

Oracle: I am also the one who helped Aleena & the Count of Vampires work together.

Andrix: (with a serious look) Tell us, Oracle, what is going to happen to our home?

The Oracle raises his hands, and then the same image the Weasel King saw appeared. Deliah turned away, crying.

Deliah: Please...make it stop!

Oracle: I'm sorry, but I'm an oracle, not a time mage.

Andrix: (angrily) Spare me this! Why is this happening?

Weasel King: (sighs) I should explain. Ze Panther King is going to come back after about two years of being banished. He and his partner, Robotnik, are going to destroy our homes & enslave our people.

Oracle: He has already took over Aleena's home in Mobotropolis. Now they'll do the same to them.

The Oracle turns around & looks at the orb.

Oracle: But I know what will happen. There will come a time when the Council of Four will try to find a way to unite, but there's another hope: Far greater than the Council of Four.

Deliah: Tell us, please.

Andrix: For our children's sake.

He turns around & shows them an image. As he spoke more, he shows an image of the four weasels, with Nack & Nic grown up, being lead by not only them, but also Queen Aleena & a strange old gray squirrel with his hair shaped like a heart wearing a red robe (you know who this guy is). Others show Sonic, Manic, Sonia, a red squirrel (you know who), a blonde haired chipmunk (same with her), a white female bat, a two tailed fox, a black hedgehog, and a red haired half-squirrel half-chipmunk (I'll get the rest up later on).

Oracle: (voiceover) When you find these people and others wearing medallions, you will all become the Council of Twenty Four.

Deliah takes Nack & hugs her baby son.

Oracle: But I'm afraid there is a price.

Andrix: A price?

Weasel King: Vhat kind of price?

Oracle: In order for that to happen...(sheds a tear) you must...must...

Deliah: Must what?

Oracle: (sighs) You must give up the twins.

The three gasps at what the Oracle said.

Deliah: No, this can't happen!

She cries into Andrix's arms as the Oracle looked sad, holding Nack in his arms.

Oracle: (handing Nack to the king) I'm sorry, I wish I could prevent what has happened, but that's the way it has to be.

The king hugs Nack, then looks at the Oracle.

Weasel King: I'm sorry, I have failed my people.

Andrix: (angrily) No, it's not over yet!

The three looked at Andrix with a serious expression on his face.

Andrix: I won't let our kingdom go down just cause of that!

Oracle: But you and your wife must be safe from being captured, or else the prophecy will never come true.

Andrix looked angry at the Oracle. He was about to go punch him, but then Deliah put her hand on his shoulder.

Deliah: Andrix, father & the Oracle are right. We must get out of here before we're beheaded.

Andrix looked down & thought for a moment.

Andrix: (thinking) How could this have happened? Was it about that war that ended two years ago?

Andrix goes up to the king & takes Nack from his arms.

Andrix: Where do we place our children so that they'll be safe?

The Oracle then waves his arms & shows them an image of three weasels, two brown, and the other purple.

Oracle: Your son, Nack, will be taken in by two farmer weasels named Elisa & Weasley. They have lost many children during the war, and Nack would fit right in with them. The other is called Lady Meryl. She has a heart for children, but she lives in the outskirts of Robotropolis. She will meet with Aleena's daughter, Sonia someday. Right now, you two must get out of here!

The two weasels nod & Deliah went up to her father as the image disappeared.

Deliah: Father...please don't die.

She kissed him on the forehead as she sadly left him. As the parents & children were gone, the king then turned to the Oracle of Deluphis.

Oracle: Now you're wondering when Aleena will create the Council of Four.

Weasel King: Ja, vhy?

Oracle: (shows an image with Robotnik & the Panther King) I didn't want to tell your daughter of this before they left. You see, when the Panther King & Robotnik meet a month after your grandchildren's 17th birthday, (shows an image of Aleena & her children with the emeralds & Nack) Aleena & her children will use the mystic Chaos Emeralds to form the Council of Four, and then when they have used almost all of their power (shows Nack slaying Robotnik & a transformed Panther King) your grandson will slay them with the last of their power and the kingdom would be restored.

The king smiles at this, but then looks down.

Weasel King: If it's gonna be true, zen I must be zer to see it.

Oracle: (shocked) No, your majesty. If you go, then you would get yourself killed.

Weasel King: I know, (starts to walk away) but zat's a chance I vill have to take!

As the king leaves, the Oracle just sighs about this as the image disappeared.

Oracle: (turns to the orb) All right, but don't say I didn't warn you.

He looks into the orb to see a male white bat & female gray bat, carrying a baby.

Oracle: Oh my, this must be serious. I must get to the Count first before they do.

He then starts to meditate to show his image where someone in an old castle lived. Inside the castle, a giant black bat was hanging on the ceiling, hiding from the villagers. Then a green glow came to him & an image of the Oracle appeared in front of him.

Black Bat: Vhat ze-?

He then recognized the Oracle.

Black Bat: Oh, it's only you, Oracle.

He flies down & changes into what appeared to be a Mobian squirrel wearing a red robe & a heart-shaped hair.

Squirrel: Vhy did you bother to come here? I'm hiding from ze villager.

Oracle: Count Batula, I know I'm not suppose to disturb you at this time, but the villagers in Mobitransylvania aren't after you this time.

Batula (Squirrel): Vhat? How can zis be?

Oracle: They have saw others. A gray bat & a white bat carrying an infant to your castle.

Batula: A baby?

Oracle: I have a feeling that the infant might need your care, but I don't have time to explain it all now.

Voice: Someone, help us!

Oracle: You must hurry, Batula. (a little worried) You must help the infant!

The Oracle disappeared as Batula disappeared from the room he was in. He then appeared at the front door. The doors opened to reveal a beaten up white bat & a nearly dead gray bat. In the bat's arms was a baby white bat. The villagers were going back to their own home.

Batula: How could zis have happened?

He takes the bats inside as the doors closed. The white bat looks up to the one that dragged them in.

White Bat: My wife and I have just come from outside of Horror Mountain. We needed help cause our people are...

Gray Bat: I know we can't explain much, but (hands the baby over to Batula) you must take care of our daughter...please.

Batula was shocked in what he heard them say. He then knelt down & for the first time in his life, looked like he was about to shed tears.

Batula: Parents of ze infant, I vill take care of her for you as if she vere my own.

The two smiled, and then layed down as they died. Batula shed a tear of blood as he heard the baby cry. He then wiped the tear from his yellow eyes & looked at the baby.

Batula: I see...you vant something, don't you?

The baby sniffed a little & looked up at Batula. She then started to reach for him.

Baby: D...D...Daddy!

He gasped at what the baby called him. But then smiled a little.

Batula: Maybe ze Oracle vas right. I guess I vas meant to take care of you. (stands up) From zis day forward, you shall be known as Rouge, daughter of Count Batula.

She laughed a little about this. Meanwhile, at an old farm house, there lived a family of brown weasels. A basket was dropped off by a shadowed figure. The figure left quickly before the door opened. One of the weasels came out and looked to see if anyone was there. He then saw a basket with Baby Nack.

Weasel: Honey, I think we have a little visitor.

Wife: (looking at Nack) Isn't he cute? This is the most blessed day ever since our other children were killed.

Weasel: Elisa, don't remind me. (looks at Nack) We'll just have to raise him like he's our very own. Besides, I bet our neighbors, Holmes and his son, Sleet, would love to have him to be their new friend.

Baby Nack just giggles as he tries to say "Daddy". At another house, where a rich light violet weasel, Lady Meryl, lives, another shadowed figure drops a basket and knocks the door. The figure leaves just as Lady Meryl opens the door & finds Baby Nicollete in the basket. Having a kind heart, she takes her in and starts raising her. Back with the Weasel King, he sees many rich aristocrat weasels roaming free while some are just hiding. Many of them didn't recognize the king cause he was still in his disguise.

Weasel King: (thinking) Zis is not gut, not gut at all.

Voice: Hey you!

The king gulps & turns around. There he saw the Panther King.

Weasel King: Uh...yes?

Panther King: I need a scientist to help me with experiments. I think you might be the one to help.

Weasel King: (crosses his arms) And if refused?

The Panther King then gets out what appeared to be duct tape.

Panther King: Then I'm afraid that you shall have all your fur pulled out by the duct tape!

The weasel gulped & smiles nervously.

Weasel King: Uh, just call me Professor or Professor Veaselov.

Panther King: Ah, I knew you see it my way, Professor.

Professor (Weasel King): Show me vhat you need done.

The Panther King takes the newly Professor up to his quarters. Inside the castle, Robotnik was asleep in the guest room. Then the Oracle of Deluphis came to his bedroom as Robotnik gasped.

Robotnik: Guards!

The Oracle shoots at Robotnik & freezes him in his place.

Oracle: I have more news to tell you...One day, when the Council of Four is in peril, King Andrix, Queen Deliah, and Count Batula will form the Council of Twenty Four with the chosen ones & their children. And your reign will end forever.

The Oracle disappears as Robotnik was now sitting up in his bed.

Robotnik: I don't believe it! First Aleena, now this! After I find Aleena and those weasels, I will make sure that both prophecies will never come true!

Robotnik then looked out the window & pondered about something.

Robotnik: If they are out there, then I will make sure that they will never come together!

(4 Years Later)

A 5-year-old weasel girl wearing a brown top & shorts is balancing on top of the mansion wall.

Lady Meryl: Nicollete, get down from there! It's time for your lessons.

Nicollete: (looks down) Oh, sorry, Lady Meryl.

She hops down from the wall & lands on her feet. She goes inside & practices some bass guitar lessons, since she's sorta a tomboy. The bass guitar played beautifully with some classic notes.

Lady Meryl: You play very well, Nicollete.

Nicollete: Can I go and play now with my friends?

Lady Meryl: Of course, Nicollete.

She flip-flops outside to play with her rich friends as Lady Meryl just sighs. Meanwhile, at the house in the forest, where Baby Nack was found, the two weasels tell a 5-year-old Nack, wearing a red jacket, something important.

Weasel: Nack, you must listen to me: Holmes and I are going to defend our home and try to stop this madness, but I want you out of here.

Nack: But...I want to stay and help you.

Holmes: (stepping in) Weasley's right: We need to make sure that both you and Sleet are safe. But remember this, Sleet is your friend no matter what happens.

Elisa: We love you, Nack. Now hurry, before they find you out here.

Nack begins to cry and hugs his adopted parents. He quickly rushes near the bushes and hides in there, until he hears a shout.

Voice: No! Dad, you'll get yourself killed!

Nack looks at the person that shouted: It was an 8-year-old Sleet in a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Nack: Sleet?

Sleet gets out of the bushes and Nack follows behind, making sure that he wouldn't get caught by anyone he didn't know. Nack & Sleet saw both of their houses burned down as well as Holmes, Weasley, and Elisa are taken in by Swatbots and the ship leaves with them on it.

Nack: NOOOOO!!!

Nack cries on the floor as Sleet was too depressed to do anything about it.

Sleet: Why? Why did you take him? (gets upset) Someday, I'll have revenge on that jerk that took my father away!

Sleet then looks at Nack, who is crying some more. Sleet picks him up and helps him to his feet.

Sleet: All right, we're on our own, okay? The only thing we can do is find a place to stay, find us some food, and make sure that we don't get caught by whatever those things are, (wipes his tear off) understand?

Nack gives him a small nod.

Sleet: Good, now since I'm a little older than you, I'll have to take care of you like a brother.

Nack: Well...I guess it's okay.

Sleet: Then it's settled. Let's go find that new home.

Nack: (smiles a bit) Okay...I guess.

Nack follows Sleet to find a new home, and start a life of their own. Meanwhile, inside Mobitransylvania castle, Batula was watching a 5-year-old Rouge playing her piano.

Batula: Rouge, have you finished your lessons yet?

Rouge: Don't worry, daddy. I made sure.

Batula then stands up as he puts on a cloak.

Rouge: (curiously) Daddy, where are you going?

Batula: To get some food for ze month.

Rouge: (smiles) Okay, I understand.

Batula: (opens the door) Don't cause any trouble vhile I'm gone.

As he heads down the hill to the village, Rouge accidentally scrapes her knee & begins to cry. He ignores it for now as he passes a bug & a young green hedgehog. He then hears something.

Hedgehog: Hey, Farrell, I think I hear something.

Farrell: What is it that you hear, Manic?

Manic (Hedgehog): It sounds like a girl crying.

Farrell: We better go find out.

Farrell starts to go straight to where he heard the cry while Batula saw a dingo couple, with a boy. He then knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal a male dingo.

Male Dingo: May I help you, sir?

Batula: I'm here for ze payment.

Female Dingo: We didn't know we have to pay.

Kid Dingo: Mom, Dad, who is this guy? (pushes his purple glasses) He looks a little...

Female Dingo: Jameson, don't say such things to elderly. (to Batula) Sorry, we're new here. It's been a month since we came from that awful Robotropolis.

Batula: I vould like to speak to you two outside for a minute, if it's all right vith you. (to Jameson) And you, young child, vait inside. It's not going to be pretty.

Batula & the parents walked outside the house. Jameson, who was just too curious, looked out the window. He was then shocked at what was going on. Batula bit on his father.

Male Dingo: AHHH!!

Then just as the mother was about to get away, she too was bitten.

Female Dingo: AHHH!!

Then Jameson passed out after seeing what had happened.

Batula: It might've been overkill, but I already have Rouge to take care of.

Just as Batula wiped the blood out from his mouth, he heard a scream.

Voice: AHHH!!

He gasped at the familiar voice.

Batula: Rouge! She's in danger!

Batula transforms into his bat form & flies up to his castle. At the castle, Batula lands at the front door, where the doors have opened. He saw Rouge crying with Manic & Farrell. He transforms back to his normal form.

Batula: (angrily) Leave zat child alone!

Farrell & Manic looked behind them & saw Batula wearing a cloak, but didn't recognize him. Rouge stopped crying & looks at him. Half of his face was covered, but Rouge could recognize him.

Rouge: Daddy!

Manic gasped as Farrell went up to the vampire.

Farrell: Sir, this child of yours was terribly hurt. I need to hel-

Batula: How dare you touch my daughter! Now you shall suffer ze consequences!

He leaps into the air & jumps on top of Farrell. Batula tried to bite his neck, but Farrell blocked him.

Farrell: Manic, run!

Manic: But Farrell-

Farrell: No buts! Make sure the girl's safe & leave.

Manic looked terrified at this. If Farrell would die, then he would be an orphan. But he did tend to his last words.

Manic: (turns to Rouge) Rouge, we have to-

But she wasn't with him anymore. She had run to her room upstairs. Manic looked curiously at the picture on the wall.

Manic: Something's not right here. This picture is a squirrel. (to Farrell) She's upstairs. She'll be okay!

Farrell: (notices) Sir, why did you stop?

He didn't answer and quickly goes to where Rouge is. Manic quickly follows, but the door shuts in front of him. Manic bangs on the door.

Manic: Hey, Rouge, let me in. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please give me a chance.

Manic was about to bang the door some more, but Farrell stopped him.

Farrell: I think we should leave them alone for a while.

Manic sighs and starts to head out the door. After Manic was outside, Batula opened the door a little.

Batula: Farrell, vhy do you insist on bothering us?

Farrell: I'm terribly sorry, but your daughter was in pain, and my student, Manic, had to do something.

Batula then opens the door a little more as he removes his cloak. Farrell gasped at who he saw.

Farrell: You're...the legendary Count Batula!

Batula: You are correct. And zer is something you must know. But give me a moment first.

He turns to Rouge & chants something. When he finishes, his yellow eyes glowed as swirling winds surrounded Rouge.

Rouge: Daddy, what are-

But then she was knocked unconscious. She falls onto Batula's arms as he turned to Farrell.

Batula: I realized zat I can no longer take care of Rouge. (hands him Rouge) You must get her to a safer place.

Farrell: But why?

Batula: (sighs) I can't explain, but I know zat something vill come & threaten us if she does not get out of here. Now go, hurry, vith your green hedgehog.

Farrell's face then had a serious look as he started to leave with Rouge.

Farrell: (turns back to Batula) Count Batula, I'll make sure that Weaselopolis will be a safer home for her.

He then runs down the stairs as Batula sheds a tear. He wipes it from his face as he closes the door.

(3-5 Years Later)

Sleet now looks like the Sleet we know today as Nack only grew a little bit. Nack was playing his guitar he made when Sleet came in wearing the uniform he now usually wears.

Nack: (sees Sleet) Oh, hi Sleet. Where were you?

Sleet: I have been job hunting. I've finally found the job.

Nack: Cool, so now we both gotta work, right?

Sleet: Uh, Nack, there's no 'we' in it this time. Besides, this job is for me only since you didn't want to come along.

Nack: What!? You mean I'm stuck at home while you work? That's insane!

Sleet: Look, Nack, there are going to be some changes in this house. So you either live with it, or get out!

Nack: Hmph! Fine!

Nack gets out a suitcase & packs all of his belongings, and puts on his guitar-shaped medallion. He then heads through the door.

Nack: Sleet, I don't know what's gotten into you, but until you change back to normal, I'm leaving!

He slams the door behind him and heads out into the forest. Nack looks at the castle that isn't very far away. He then goes towards to where the castle was. A few minutes later, he bumps into a blue hedgehog.

Both: Oof!

Boy: Hey, watch where you're going!

Nack: You should be the one looking out, hedgehog.

Nack looked at the hedgehog. He was wearing a red top with the name Sonic on it with red-white sneakers.

Sonic (Boy): And who might you be?

Nack: Name's Nack, and I'm running away if you wanna know.

Sonic: Running away? Why are you doing that?

Nack: If you must know, that jerk who was once my friend bossed me around ever since he started to look for a job. Now that he has one, he was going to boss me around more.

Sonic: Oh really. What's his name?

Nack: Just shut up! I don't feel like talking about it!

He starts to walk again, but turns around smirking.

Nack: And by the way, I have a feeling we'll meet again someday.

He then runs to the direction where a castle was. It wasn't a few moments later that Sleet came running to find Nack.

Sleet: Nack? Nack! Where are you? I promise that I'll let you help me on my missions!

Sonic: Excuse me, but are you the person that a boy named Nack talked about?

Sleet: (looks at him) Why do you ask?

Sonic: (points at the opposite direction) You just missed him. He went that way.

Sleet: Thanks, kid.

He goes running to the direction Sonic pointed at. Little did Sleet know was that he headed to the wrong direction.

Sonic: (chuckles) Sucker.

Hours later, at Mobitransylvania, Sleet saw a muscled dingo wearing green shorts, a metallic boot, a shoe, and gantlets thrown into the ground by the black bat version of Batula.

Batula: Vell, Jameson, looks like you vill die zis time!

Sleet gets out a gun & shoots at the bat.

Sleet: Leave that dingo alone!

He shoots at Batula. Batula backed away a little as he smirked.

Batula: You might vant to look at zat dingo. He might need some medical help.

He then flies away from Jameson & Sleet. Sleet then looked at Jameson.

Sleet: Look, buster, if you're gonna play 'Hero', then this isn't the right time to do it!

Jameson: (gets up) I'm not playing! I'm trying to kill that vampire that took my parents away!

Sleet: For crying out loud! (slaps his forehead) There is no such thing as a vampire!

Jameson: Sorry, I was trying to help the villagers.

Sleet: (sighs) At least tell me your name.

Jameson: It's Jameson.

Sleet: (gasps) What kind of moron would give a kid that name!? (clears his throat) All right, from this day forward, you shall no longer be that name. You shall be called...Dingo!

Dingo (Jameson): (confused) Dingo?

Sleet: Yes. (grabs Dingo's hand) Come on, we have to find a kid that I yelled at.

Dingo: Why?

But Dingo was yanked to the same forest. Sleet hoped Nack would still be there. Inside the Panther King's castle, the Professor was now partially roboticised & was legless. He was floating inside the new lab. The Professor was just scarred & duct taped by the Panther King when he entered his own room. He then jumped out of his hover-chair & flopped onto the pillow as a tear shed on his eye. Then a green light surrounds him.

Professor: (gets up) Who's there? Show yourself!

The Professor grabbed a gun & starts to point it to whatever was coming to him.

Professor: Whoever's there, I suggest to you to leave before I shoot. Zis gun is very powerful and vill kill you in an instant.

The small object then turned into the Oracle of Deluphis as the Professor gasped.

Oracle: Don't worry, Professor. I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to tell you of a great future that will help you regain your throne as of your own family. And by the way, I'm called the Oracle of Deluphis, if you remember.

Professor: (gasps) Oracle? What is it zat you vant to tell me.

Oracle: I'm here to tell you a prophecy, which will start tonight.

The image that the Oracle made shows a shadowed kid Nack finding his way to Windy.

Oracle: Tonight, there will come a young boy. He would help you on your way to regain freedom for everyone that has been enslaved by the Panther King.

The image then shows the shadowed Nack as a grown up with a shadowed Sonic, Sonia, Manic, red squirrel, Sleet, Dingo, two tailed fox, red haired chipmunk, Aleena, and Nic with the Professor fighting off a monster.

Oracle: When he will be older, the child with his sister and new friends as of you will then overthrow the Panther King once and for all.

The Professor puts his gun down as he looked curious.

Professor: How do you know all of zis?

Oracle: (chuckles) Oh, I never tell, that's a secret. And one more thing, remember that the Council of Twenty Four will one day reunite and bring peace to Mobius once and for all.

The oracle disappeared before the Professor could ask more. He was just really curious about him. He then looked at a picture with Deliah & her family on it. He remembers as he sheds a tear. At the other side of the forest, Nack got out. He then saw a sign that says, "You are now in Windy".

Nack: (thinking) Windy? What kind of stupid name is that for a part of Mobius?

Nack shrugs it off as he continued to browse around. A little later, he sees a boy, about his age, crying. He then slowly goes up to him.

Nack: Hey, kid, what's wrong?

Boy: (ignoring) First my brother and sister....now my parents too!

Nack: (yells) Hey! Moping over someone you lost a while ago isn't going to help. It's just going to make it worse.

Boy: (shyly) You...think so?

Nack: I know so. (helping him up) By the way, my name's Nack. What's yours?

Boy: Kyle-da.

Nack: Kyle-da? What kind of name is that?

Voice: (growling) The one that will be marked on his grave.

Nack: Huh?

They both turn around and see the Panther King.

Kyle-da (Boy): (scared) AAHHH!!!

Nack: Cool, you're a cat. I got cat nip. You want some?

Panther King: No...I want your body.

Nack: What!? That's not nice!

He looks at where Kyle-da was and he was no longer there. He followed him, but then tripped.

Nack: Kyle-da, where did you go? (gets grabbed by the neck) Urk!

Panther King: I will make sure that you aren't following him, ALIVE!!

Nack gasped at what he said. He saw the panther's claw near his neck, ready to break it in 2. Nack began to cry, and knew he wouldn't make it. Nack closed his eyes, so he wouldn't see what his death was like, but it never came when a voice shouted.

Voice: ZTOP!!!

Nack opened his eyes and saw the Professor on a floating chair, half roboticised from his eye & arm and legless.

Professor: Pleaze, zire, let me take care of him. It iz my fault he'z here. Don't kill him, he iz zomething to me.

Nack: (thinking) What did he mean by that?

He looks at Nack then at the weasel & sighs.

Panther King: (growls) All right, but if he ever makes me mad, he will perish!

The king, after dropping Nack, then goes back to the castle to get his rest, back across Poo Mountain, as the Professor looked at Nack.

Professor: Auc ta Levan! You 'ave gone to zo much trouble. Your parents are worried, now go home.

Nack: (looks sad) I don't have a home.

Professor: No home?

He shook his head.

Nack: And I don't have any parents either, mister...

Professor: Zat iz Professor. Professor Veaselov.

Nack: Veaselov? (realizes) Oh, Weaselov. I guess you were from the German side of Mobius, huh?

Professor: Ja. You could zay zat.

Nack: (while walking with him) I don't know what I could do to make it up to you, Professor, but I could help you on something.

Professor: Can you invent thingz like I can?

Nack: Yeah, I've learned modern technology since I was 5.

As the two were chatting, both weasels headed to the castle as Kyle-da looked at the amazement Nack went through. But he would have to help get Nack out later on. We now see Nack and the Professor floating above the half built bridge as Nack looked like he was having fun. Inside the castle, there was a bank inside (remember the Federal Reserve?). The Professor tells the guards that Nack is with him as they go upstairs in the elevator. At the top, there was olde times decorations. When they reached the lab, Nack looked amazed at the inventions. He looked at a plan that looked like an alien, he then looked at the anti-gravity chocolate, and finally, he looked at what looked like a teddy bear with stitches.

Nack: Wow! Neat.

He then looks at the Professor.

Nack: Professor, I was wondering, why is the Panther King so mean to kids? He nearly tried to kill me.

Professor: (sighs) Young boy, zer iz a story zat goes vith zat.

Nack: And one more thing, call me Nack. I'm used to that name alot.

He looks at the picture of an old castle as he begins to tell Nack his story. As he does, he shows Nack some more pictures of what happened a long time ago.

Professor: It vas long ago. It took place during ze Great War, although zis part of ze war vas called 'Ze Milk Wars' by my people. I tried to be brave and defeat zat Panther King, but he gave me scars and ze Duct Tape. (angrily) How I hate zat Bloody Duct Tape! Eventually, he won vith his partner and tore down my castle.

He then looked at a gun, but not an ordinary gun. It looked like some sort of laser gun.

Professor: And just 2 years ago, after becoming his zientist, I vas forced to create zomething called 'A Roboticiser Gun'. It turned zome of my people, including 2 zat hated ze king zo much into robots. Vhen I almost betrayed him, my arm, eye, and bottom legs vere roboticised and zen ze bottom legs vere chopped off by zat bloody Panther King.

Nack: (gasps) That's awful! (thinks) Wait, I heard from someone that the Panther King chopped off the original king's legs before a place called Robotropolis was created. I heard it from a guy who kept picking on me before my parents were taken away.

Professor: (moves up a bit) Zat part iz a lie. Whoever told you zat only made zat up zo zat no other creature vould know zat ze Overlander in mustache vas ze one who forced me to create (struggles) zat...zat...thing.

Nack: (thinks real hard) Overlander in mustache? (realizes) Dr Robotnik! He's that jerk who took my parents away!

Professor: (seriously) It vould be too late to zave zem. Bezides, if you did go after zem, you'll be roboticised too.

Nack sniffed a little as the Professor wiped a tear off his face. Seeing that he didn't want to go on with his parents, the Professor changed the subject.

Professor: Everything zat has caused me and my people destruction and chaos iz my fault. I vant to make it up to zem by impeaching zat panther myself az vell.

Nack looked interested once again.

Nack: Whoa! That's really interesting, Professor.

Professor: And it looks like you have recovered completely.

Nack: What do you mean? I was just getting started, Professor.

Professor: You don't underztand, (pushes Nack out) you have to leave before ze Panther King finds you here.

Nack: No, I'm not leaving! That stupid panther's the one who tried to kill your people, and I'm gonna stop it!

Voice: Nack, are you in here?

Nack: (recognizes) Kyle-da?

He opens the door and sees Kyle-da with a weasel guard from the Reserve Bank downstairs.

Nack: Kyle-da! What are you doing here?

Guard: He is here to get you out of this hellhole.

Kyle-da: (takes Nack's hand) Come on, Nack, let's go.

The brown boy weasel tries to help Nack out, but Nack starts getting frustrated.

Nack: Look, the Professor told me everything about the stupid Panther King and I will get rid of that stupid panther!

Kyle-da ran with Nack in his hand as Nack said that, he then stops, seeing a tall shadow.

Figure: How dare you call me stupid!

The shadowed figure was the Panther King's.

Kyle-da: Let's get out of here! (to the guard) Rick! Help protect Nack's friend.

Rick (Guard): I will, cousin Kyle-da.

They went to the elevator, but the guards were there as they fired, then they were both near the window of the castle and saw that there was water in the moat.

Kyle-da: If we could jump into that moat, we wouldn't break our necks.

Nack: I'm not jumping! I wanna attack that stupid panther!

Panther King: How dare you call me, the Panther King, stupid! (to the guards) Kill them both! Starting with the future chosen one!

Nack: (thinking) What did he mean by future chosen one?

Kyle-da: (pushes Nack to the window) Nack, look out!

He got Nack out of the way, but didn't have time to get himself away when several bullets went into him by the fire of many guns.

Nack: (scared) NOOOOOO!!!!

He fell into the water, and saw Kyle-da's body in the water. Nack picked up Kyle-da and took him out of the moat, and onto the grass.

Nack: (crying) Kyle-da, why did you do it?

Kyle-da: Nack...live...and take care...of...your friend...the Professor. I guess I'll...join...my family...now. Farewell...N...N...N...Na...ck...

He then died in Nack's arms.

Nack: (sheds a tear) Kyle-da! Kyle-da!

He then began to cry as the guards surrounded him.

Professor: (from the window) Nack, take zis vith you!

He throws a walkie-talkie to Nack. Nack grabs it and looks at the Professor from the ground as the guards apologized to Nack.

Professor: (from the WT) Never come back Nack. If you do, you vill die 'ere!

Nack cried as he placed Kyle-da's body in the ground. He then looked at the guards.

Nack: (crying) How could you? How could you kill the only friend I ever have?!

Then he ran away crying. As the guards were about to go in, they heard another cry, but it was from a girl. The 2 medieval guards turned to the girl. It was Rouge in a pink dress. She was crying about something.

Thin Guard: What's a girl like you doing out here?

Fat Guard: It's not really safe out here at night.

But she was ignoring them.

Rouge: Those stupid kids, they always do this! I hate it when they pick on me!

The thin guard picked her up, feeling a little sorry for her.

Thin Guard: Is that what this is all about? Don't worry, Uncle Mitch & Uncle Josh are here to take care of you.

Josh (Fat Guard): (gasps) Mitch! You know that's against the law-

Mitch (Thin Guard): I'm sick of that stupid law! Besides, she's only a child!

Rouge sniffed a little as Mitch walked inside with Josh.

Mitch: To top it all off, that kid the others killed was only a child too.

Josh just shrugs at this as he went inside with his friend. Outside what looked like a magazine store, a weasel wearing a mafia type suit & sunglasses was looking in a Adult Magazine, when both he and Nack bump into each other.

Nack: Oof! Sorry mister.

He looked at the weasel.

Nack: (wiping the tears) Excuse me, uh, isn't it late to be wearing sunglasses?

Weasel: (mafia voice) I just like it this way. You'll get use to it.

He looked at Nack & was surprised.

Weasel: A purple weasel? I never saw one of these things before. What's your name, kid?

Nack: My name's Nack. And...I just lost my friend, Kyle-da, to that stupid Panther King.

Weasel: (not so mafia voice) Boy, are you crazy? Yous saw the Panther King? He would've clawed you to death!

Nack: That stupid panther? Ha! (gets up) He's just a jerk in cat's clothing!

He then had an idea.

Weasel: (mafia voice) Yous have got a lot of moxie, kid. I was wanting to find a new bounty hunter since all my others was fired and taking a big deep breath.

Nack: Like drowning?

Weasel: Don't but in, Nack. Anyways, I would have the privilege to have you as an official bounty hunter if you pass a test.

Nack: Cool, what do I have to do?

Weasel: (points to the castle) In that castle you was in is the Federal Reserve National Bank.

Nack: (steps back) Wait, what if the stupid panther recognizes me?

Weasel: (chuckles) He won't (takes out a hat) when you're wearing this.

It was the hat the Nack we know had and that made the little purple weasel jump for joy.

Nack: All right! Cool hat!

Weasel: (as he puts it on Nack's head) This is your personal lucky charm. Use it wisely, bounty hunter.

He starts to run, then looks back.

Nack: Thanks. By the way, I didn't catch your name.

Weasel: Just call me Boss. Now remembers that you have to give me at least 500 Mobliums from the bank, but go under an alias before yous do.

Nack: Cool! And thanks!

Nack dashes off back to the castle with joy in his eyes. As Nack was gone, Sleet & Dingo came out of the forest. The weasel turned to him with an angry look.

Boss (Weasel): Where the hell have you been, Wolf Boy? I've been trying to contact you for hours!

Sleet: Uh, sorry, Boss, but I had to pick up a hunter.

Sleet points to Dingo. The boss looks at Dingo, then nods.

Boss: All right, I'll let yous off, (pushes his sunglasses) for now. Anyways, you have a mission to take care of. But before you do...

He takes out what appeared to be a remote control.

Boss: Yous have to figure out what this gadget does.

Sleet: (takes the remote) All right, but I don't know how this is-

Sleet points the remote at Dingo, accidentally presses a button, and morphs Dingo. Dingo then becomes what appeared to be a kitten.

Dingo: Uh...Mr. Wolf, what just happened?

Sleet: (picks up Dingo) Uh, nothing, Dingo. By the way, just call me Sleet. (to Boss) We'll get right on the mission right away!

Sleet, with the kitten Dingo, runs to the other side of Windy. Meanwhile, back at the castle, Mitch put Rouge down.

Mitch: There, as soon as I'm out, I'll take you to my place.

Josh: Your place!? (slaps his forehead) Stupid twat!

The two guards headed upstairs as Rouge turned around. She then bumps into Nack.

Both: Oof!

Rouge: Watch where you're going!

Nack: (sarcastically) Sorry.

Weasel Guard 1: (going up to Nack) Hmmm...that boy looks familiar. What's your name, kid?

Nack: Uh...

Boss: (from Nack's head) This is your personal lucky charm.

Nack: (slyly) The name's Janova!

Weasel Guard 2: (going up to him) Janova? What kind of that name is that?

Rouge: Are you faking it?

Nack: (lying) Nah! It's just a name.

Nack looks in his hat, then throws sleep gas through the whole building.

Nack: (to the girl) Get down!

Everyone but himself & the girl were unconscious. The girl was curious why he wanted to get into the bank.

Rouge: Tell me, Janova, if that's your real name-

Nack: Hey! My real name is Nack. Plus I'm here on a mission for my new boss, so I can prove I'm a bounty hunter.

Rouge: A bounty hunter? That's really interesting.

Nack: You wanna help? Then make sure that that you find the Professor, protect him, and stay out of the battle between me and the Panther King.

Rouge: Panther King? Isn't he the one who runs this place?

Nack: Just shut up and do as I say!

Rouge: Can I become a bounty hunter after you succeed?

Nack: (ignoring) Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go and make sure the Professor's out of here!

Rouge: Nack, is the Professor your friend?

Nack: Yeah, why?

Rouge: (smiles) Just wondering. By the way, I'm Rouge. Mind if I tag along?

Nack started to blush a little.

Nack: (sighs) Okay, you can come.

Rouge: Yay!

So then Nack & Rouge headed up the stairs to deal with the Panther King of Mobius. Upstairs, the Professor was putting the finishing touches on his telescope head gear.

Professor: Zer, zat should do it.

He puts it on his head as he hears a familiar voice.

Nack: (passing the door) Hi Professor! Bye Professor!

Professor: Guten Tag to you too. (realizes) Vait a minute...

He then hears gunfire. He covers himself before all the bullets ran out. When the firing was done, he hovers outside his lab and sees Nack with Rouge, both kicking & punching the guards.

Nack: Take that you stupid guard!

Professor: Auc ta Levan!

Nack: (drops a guard) Oh, hey Professor.

Professor: Nack, vhat are you and zat girl doing here? (notices) Und vhy are you vearing zat ridiculous hat?

Nack: (looks at his hat) Oh, you mean this hat? My new boss gave it to me. And I'm going to be a bounty hunter if I do my job right!

Rouge: Me too!

Professor: You und zat girl aren't. I told you to get out of-

Rouge: Hey! The name's Rouge, not zat girl!

Nack: My boss told me if I get to steal at least 500 Mobliums from this castle, then I become a bounty hunter.

Rouge: I want some of that share!

Nack: (shocked) What!? Are you crazy?

Rouge: No, I'm not.

Suddenly, the guards surrounded them as the doors open. The Panther King had that evil look in his eye at Nack when he came out.

Panther King: Well, well, if it isn't the little troublemaker that caused all this. (to Professor) Thank you for the trouble, Professor.

Rouge: (shocked) You planned this?

Nack backed up a little.

Professor: (to Nack) Nack, you have to believe me! I have nothing to do vith zis!

Panther King: Stay out of this!

He pushes the Professor out of his floating chair. That made Rouge cry a little. Nack cried & was really furious to the king. He then jumped up and grabbed his royal robe as he looked angry at the panther. All the guards, with some who were recovering, were shocked.

Nack: Okay, you stupid panther! I had it with you! First you made the weasels your slaves, then you tried to kill me, then you killed the only weasel kid I ever made friends with, and now you're about to kill another friend of mine! (shouts) YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!

Nack punches, kicks, and bites the king's face. The Professor and Rouge were shocked at what he was doing. Then Rouge decided to step in.

Rouge: Okay, Panther King, if you're so famous, then why do you have to be so (kicks his knee) mean?!

Panther King: (in pain) AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

The Professor couldn't stand seeing the sight of what Nack & Rouge were doing. He then looked at the Panther King and realized what Nack was actually doing: He was trying to save his own Weasel-kind. When the king grabbed Rouge & Nack by the necks, he then crawled back to his chair & then pushed the ejector button. That made him jump out of his floating chair and gave the king a big scratch with his roboticised claw before he cracked their necks.

Panther King: GAH!!!

The two were on the floor as they make the final blow. The 2 knock the Panther King unconscious with a metal chair. Every weasel guard that was there witnessed the first defeat of the Panther King. Nack closed his eyes, waiting for themselves to be killed, but instead there was a clap from Mitch. Then another clap from Josh, and soon all the weasels started cheering for the three. The Professor blushed as Nack & Rouge helped him get back to his chair.

Nack: (to weasels) Okay guys, the only reward I'm probably going to need is 1000 Mobliums.

He nodded as he went downstairs.

Professor: (to the other weasels) Everyone elze, make sure to tell zat it was only Nack & Rouge that hurted the Panther King. And made sure that zey won't mention me helping them.

All: Right.

Nack: (to Rouge) Rouge, meet me downstairs, I wanna talk to the Professor for a little while.

She nods and goes downstairs with half of the guards.

Professor: (turns to Nack) Nack, vhy did you come back?

Nack: I didn't want any of you suffering like Kyle-da did. I wanted to make sure the Panther King paid for what he did to Kyle-da.

Professor: I see, and you came back for me?

Nack: Yeah, to get you out of this castle. I want you to see what freedom's like.

Professor: (sighs) No, I cannot go. Even if I do, ze Panther King vould be looking for me too. Zer is one thing I can help you vith on your new job.

He took out a gun & showed it to Nack. He then gave it to him as Nack saw a guard passing by with a carton of milk. He then got an idea.

Nack: Professor, I think I found a way to get rid of that Panther King once and for all, even if it takes a long while.

Professor: (interested) Vhat is it?

Nack: Well, I saw a plan for a monster named Heinrich earlier and I saw the milk carton. I think we should put the egg inside the milk carton.

Professor: But won't ze king suspect zomething?

Nack: (smirks) Not if it tastes the same to him. Anyway, I think in order for him to be too distracted about the monster, I think the table that's next to his throne should have one of the legs cut off. Then use an excuse to make him believe that a living thing needs to be fit under the table.

Professor: (concerned) Vait, nothing, not even squirrels don't fit under ze table to keep balance.

Nack: I know that, you know that, the weasel guards & Rouge know that, but does that Panther King know that? No, he doesn't.

Professor: (sighs) All right zen, I vill make sure zat ze plans succeeds. My Tediz Project I'm working on vill keep him distracted as vell.

Nack: So that's what those teddy bears with stitches were called.

He then floated to Nack & hugged him. Nack felt a little embarrassed since he was in public while the Professor hugged him.

Professor: (softly) Nack, take care of yourself out zere.

Nack: I promise, Professor, that I will come back. And I hope to see you again someday.

He then came down the stairway where Rouge was waiting. They both walked together to collect their pay. Some time later, Nack & Rouge were outside the castle, while the Professor watched from the outside. He saw Boss outside with them.

Boss: So, yous got the Mobliums I wanted?

Nack: (gives him 500 Mobliums) Here you are. Just as promised.

Rouge: (snatches the other half) Gimmie that!

Nack: Hey!

Rouge: (gives it to Boss) Here you are.

Boss: Ahh, thanks a loads, you two. How did the king turned out?

Nack: Let's just say he won't be getting out of bed for a long while.

Boss: Good. And since you both did your job together, I'll let you both be bounty hunters.

The two smiled as the Professor smiled and went back inside. At the top of the castle, Batula, in normal form, also watched what had happened from the top of the castle.

Batula: (smiles) Rouge, you have made your old man so proud, even if I did manage to take your memory avay.

He then transforms to bat form & flies away from the castle. A little later, at the outside of Poo Mountain, Nack picked up his suitcase he left behind. Then there was a green hedgehog following, just as Nack & Rouge were at the Nasty side of Windy.

Nack: Hey, who's that guy?

Rouge: That's Manic. (waves to him) Manic, over here.

Manic: (looks at her direction) Rouge? What's been happening? (sees Nack) And who is he?

Rouge: (giggles) Oh, this boy? His name is Nack.

Nack: Yo, whatup.

Manic: Cool. Is he the new shrimp of the group?

Nack: Hey!

Manic: I'm kidding. You're not a shrimp. You're more like...a strawberry shortcake.

Nack: (angry) I'm not short!

Rouge: Hey, leave him alone!

Manic: HAHAHAHAHA!!

Rouge got angry with Manic, and decided to do the only thing she could do. She slapped him on the cheek.

Rouge: Quit making fun of Nack. He's like this cause he's only a kid like us.

Manic: Kid or not, he's still short.

Nack: Shut up!

Rouge: That's it! Manic, I never want to see your face ever again! (to Nack) Let's get out of here.

Rouge takes Nack's hand as they leave Manic behind.

Manic: Rouge! Come back! I...I didn't mean it!

Rouge was already gone and Manic slumped to the ground. Now he was a heartbroken hedgehog cause of his stupid mocking of Nack's size. He was going to tell Rouge that he loved her, but now it was too late. At the windmill, Sleet, with the now normal Dingo, saw Nack & Rouge with their own boss.

Sleet: (thinking) How can this be? How can Nack have the same boss as I have!?

(Present Time)

In the Robotropolis Lab, Sleet looked like he was staring to space. Dingo then goes up to him.

Dingo: Hey, Sleet, (waves his hand) Is there something wrong?

Sleet: Huh?

He turns to Dingo & sighs.

Sleet: It's nothing, Dingo. I was just thinking.

Dingo looked a little shocked about this as Sleet continued.

Sleet: Do you think our old boss from Windy will remember us after being here for about 2-3 months?

Dingo: Strange...and I'm always the one asking questions.

Sleet opens his communicator & the boss appeared.

Sleet: Hello, Boss.

Boss: What the-? Sleet!? What happened to yous? I thought yous was only gonna be gone for an hour instead of 2-3 months!

Sleet: It's not me, it's Robotnik.

Boss: I see. I'll see what I's can do to get yous out of there.

In the Bounty Hunters 'R Us Headquarters, the Boss turns off the communicator & turns to a white wolf & a brown dog.

White Wolf: Who was that?

Boss: Never mind about that. You two have a mission to gos to.

Brown Dog: Where would that be?

Boss: Mobitransylvania Castle, Sleuth. You and Drago are going there.

Sleuth (Brown Dog): There!? Are you nuts?

Drago (White Wolf): Oh, this is about some of the missing hunters, huh?

Boss: Yes. Make sure yous both come back alive.

The two nod and headed out the door. The boss then looks at a picture of Nack & Rouge together.

Boss: Better get my best employees out for this one. I have a feeling these two might help those two idiots out there.

The boss heads to one of the rooms. Inside one of the rooms, Nack no longer wore his red jacket all the time, and Rouge now wears a pink shirt & black pants. Nack was busy practicing on his new guitar he made as Rouge was busy playing piano. This kinda annoyed Nack.

Nack: Hey, Bat Girl, I'm trying to practice guitar!

Rouge: Well, I'm trying to practice on my piano, Weasel Boy. Besides, the guitar you made looks stupid.

Nack: (angry) It's not stupid!

The boss comes in as Nack & Rouge argue (he looked the same as ever).

Boss: What the hell are you two arguing about? I'm trying to contact one of my hunters!

Nack: Sorry, Boss. But Rouge wouldn't stop playing her piano while I'm playing guitar!

Rouge: Nack, it's you who wouldn't stop.

Boss: I's don't care who started it. It ends now!

He takes out a tommy-gun and aims at both of them.

Boss: If yous don't want to stop arguing, I'll make you.

The two gulped and both apologized to each other.

Nack & Rouge: We're sorry.

Nack: (to himself) Bitch.

Rouge: (to herself) Bastard.

Boss: (taking out a picture) I's got a new mission for you anyways. I want yous to find these two so we would know why theys haven't come back. You should both know who these two are.

They both looked at the picture and saw Sleet & Dingo in it. Nack recognized Sleet.

Nack: Sleet? Why do you want us to find a jerk who acted bossy to you from many years ago?

Boss: Simple; He's one of my employees.

Nack: Oh no!

Rouge: Come on, Nack. Let's go before we get bullets in our bodies.

Rouge takes Nack's hand & quickly leaves the place as the boss sighs about this.

Boss: Let's hope these two don't mess this up as well.

In the Robotropolis outskirts, a female weasel wearing boots, brown gloves, a belt, & a brown top had just finished performing with her bass guitar. The crowd, including the SU (in disguise cheered).

Audience Member 1: Way to go, Nicollete!

Audience Member 2: She's called Nic to some of her friends!

Sonia: You did it, Nicollete, I'm proud of you!

Sonic: Yeah! Way past cool with the music!

Nic: Thank you everyone! (ties her ponytail) I would like to make one more announcement though. (points to Manic) You, I need to use you for a demonstration.

Manic: Me?! (gulps) Alright, but go easy on me, will you Nicky?

Nic takes Manic's hand & throws him to the other side. The crowd surprisingly cheered.

Nic: (smirks/puts on her hat) From now on, I'm taking Tai Kwan Do. How do you like that?

Brown Weasel: Nicollete, we must hurry back. Lady Meryl is expecting you.

Nic: Coming Weston. (to everyone) Sorry, we'll do this some other time.

Nic walks from the crowd & pass the SU. Manic gets up a little & walks over to his siblings.

Manic: Man, that really hurts.

Sonic: That's what you get for stealing all the time.

Sonia: (smirks) You know what they say, Manic. Easy come, easy go.

Sonic grabs onto the two hedgehogs & speeds back to the hideout. Inside Robotnik's lair, Robotnik saw a ship coming in, without his permission.

Robotnik: Who gave order to let that ship in without my permission?

Computer: Two bounty hunters who were once known to subjects Sleet and Dingo.

Robotnik: So, Sleet & Dingo knows those two that are coming in. (to computer) Activate camera for the subjects when they arrive.

Computer: Affirmative.

At the landing site, the ship lands as Sleet ponders who is in that ship.

Dingo: Uh, Sleet, do you think our boss has come in yet?

Sleet: Dingo, if our boss did come here, he would only try to kill us when he spots us.

The ship opens and out come Rouge & Nack. Nack looks at Sleet as Sleet looks at him. They both were shocked & pointed at each other.

Sleet & Nack: You!? What are you doing here?

Nack: I asked you first!

Sleet: No you didn't!

Nack: Backstabber!

Nack takes out a dagger & throws it at Sleet. He ducks and the camera that was behind him gets destroyed. Robotnik gets angry as his camera is destroyed.

Robotnik: How dare he destroy one of my inventions! Find more backup! That weasel might be a threat to not only Sleet & Dingo, but also me.

Back in the ship landing site, Dingo was chatting with Rouge about what had happened since they became employees to Robotnik while Nack & Sleet were both arguing.

Nack: So how long has it been since you been Egg Belly's lackey?

Sleet: (angry) Don't ever call him that in public, Nack. Anyway, I'm not his lackey, just an employee. And it's been 2-3 months.

Nack: Last time I heard, others didn't last a week as his employee to Robotropolis. But I see you & Dingo are the first. I'm kinda glad we split when we were kids.

Sleet: (sighs) Well...now that you think about it, I guess I was kinda a jerk when I had the urge to find a job. And I'm sorry for acting like that.

Nack: Hey, no big deal. Besides, if it weren't for you, I never would've known about the outside world.

Sleet: Nack, do you still have that guitar you made?

Nack: Yeah, why?

Sleet: I know it sounds crazy, but play a song for me. At least one last time.

Nack: You got it, big guy.

Nack pulls out his guitar and begins to play a song.

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Open Your Heart

Thunder, rain, and lightning

Danger, water rising

Clamor, sirens wailing

It's such a bad sign

Shadows of dark creatures

Steel clouds floating in the air

People run for shelter

What's gonna happen to us!?

All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake

I see the chaos for everyone who are we what can we do

You and I are same in the way that we have our own styles that we won't change

Yours is filled with evil and mine's not there is no way I can lose

* Can't hold on much longer - But I will never let go

I know it's a one way track - Tell me now how long this'll last

I'm not gonna think this way - Nor will I count on others

Close my eyes and feel it burn - Now I see what I've gotta do

OPEN YOUR HEART, IT'S GONNA BE ALLRIGHT

Ancient city blazing

Shadows keep attacking

Little children crying

Confusion, hopeless anger

I don't know what it can be but you drive me crazy

All your cunning tricks make me sick, you won't have it your own way

* Repeat

OPEN YOUR HEART...AND YOU'LL SEE...

(Guitar Solo)

If it won't stop, there will be no future for us

Its heart is tied down by all the hate, gotta set him free

I know it's a one way track - Tell me now how long this'll last

Close my eyes and feel it burn - Now I see what I've gotta do

GOTTA OPEN YOUR HEART, DUDE!

* Repeat

OPEN YOUR HEART, IT'S GONNA BE ALLRIGHT

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

At the other side, Nic saw her medallion glow.

Nic: What was that?

Back at the landing site area, Nack saw his medallion glow.

Sleet: Nack, what was that?

Nack: I don't know, but it glows whenever I sing something.

Rouge: You're not the only one who saw a medallion glow, Nack. I think mine's glowed too.

Sleet: (concerned) Nack, is there something you're not telling me?

Nack: What? It just glowed, that's all. (yawns) Besides, I'm tired. I'll head to the ship and take my nap. Wake me up when old Eggman gets here.

Nack heads to the ship as Sleet looks concerned about this. He heads inside the ship just as Nack flopped his head in the pillow. He sees carefully at a glowing orb that entered the ship. The orb grows bigger & bigger until an image of the Oracle appeared.

Sleet: (thinking)I know this guy from somewhere, but from where?

The Oracle goes closer to Nack.

Oracle: Nack? Nack? Wake up, please.

Nack: (mutters) Sleet, this is no time for jokes.

The Oracle then casts a lightning bolt at Nack.

Nack: AHH!! Alright, I'm awake! (sees the Oracle) You're not Sleet.

Oracle: No, I'm the Oracle of Deluphis. I have come to help you, Prince Nack.

Sleet: (thinking) Prince Nack?!

Nack: Prince Nack? You obviously got the wrong guy. I'm a bounty/treasure hunter, not a royal snob.

Oracle: Oh no, you are obviously the one, Nack. And you're not alone.

Nack: I know. There's my boss, Rouge, and the other bounty/treasure hunters.

Oracle: You also have a sister.

Nack: (nearly choked) What!? Look, I don't have any siblings. I was raised by two farmers and that's it. I'm an only child!

Oracle: You were raised by farmers cause your real father left you with them. And when you sang to Sleet, you sang the melody of your own heart.

Nack: Hmmm...if I'm a prince, then the only thing I need to do is find my sister. And if she is alive & very close, then I'll know if I'm really a prince.

Oracle: Now don't worry, you will find others with medallions, including the Sonic Underground.

Nack: Sonic Underground?

The Oracle disappears before Nack has a chance to ask more questions.

Nack: Hey, wait! What do you mean by...(sighs) It's probably fake anyway.

Sleet hides behind the ship as he ponders.

Sleet: (thinking) So, Nack is a prince? If it's true, then I'll probably get roboticised for this. I'll just have to keep this a secret and pretend not to know anything about it.

At the streets of Robotropolis, Nic & Weston were passing the ship landing site.

Weston: Nicollete, what are we doing in this dump?

Nic: I think I felt something. And he might be here, Weston.

Weston: Who?

Nic: Meet me at Lady Meryl's Place. I'll come back when I can.

Nic puts her hat on & walks through the rich aristocrats that had just come out of the other ship & saw Nack coming out of the one he was in.

Nack: Man, that was a strange experience.

She was amazed at how Nack looked like her, except he was a boy & had red eyes instead of blue. Little did she know that she was being spied on Robotnik.

Robotnik: Screen Two, play sequence again, fix image, setting Andrix & Deliah's Children, Retina exploration.

Computer: Data processing...Retina exploration finished. Comfirmed similarities on the two subjects, probability 100%.

Robotnik turned on the hologram image. It showed the Oracle of Deluphis coming to Robotnik's bedroom once more.

Robotnik: Guards!

The Oracle shoots at Robotnik & freezes him in his place.

Oracle: I have more news to tell you...One day, when the Council of Four is in peril, King Andrix, Queen Deliah, and Count Batula will form the Council of Twenty Four with the chosen ones & their children. And your reign will end forever.

The hologram ends as Robotnik turned to the computer.

Robotnik: (to himself) Another prophecy, that's just what I need from that tyrant. (to the computer) Computer, compare with all indexed citizens with the two.

Computer: Only one similarity. Nicollete: adopted daughter of Lady Meryl.

Robotnik: (to the Swatbots in the computer) Capture this girl and the Lady at the same time!

Back at the landing site, a little later, Nack sees Swatbots coming towards him. He then looked at Sleet.

Nack: Uh, Sleet, did you order the Swatbots to capture me for any good reason?

Sleet: No, I don't think so.

Back at Lady Meryl's mansion, Swatbots came in and grabbed both Weston & Lady Meryl's hands tightly.

Swatbot: You are under arrest, citizens.

Nic was in her room when she heard both Weston & Lady Meryl scream. She ran out of her room to help both of them.

Weston: Let us go, you dirty piece of junk!

Lady Meryl: Nicollete! Run before you're captured!

Nic: Lady Meryl! Weston!

She backs up as the Swatbot spots her.

Swatbot: Stop Citizen. You are under arrest!

Nic: Never! I'll never give in to you!

She started to shed a tear, which lands on her medallion. The medallion begins to glow when she started to touch it. At the same time, Nack touched his medallion accidentally & it begins to glow. The medallion took shape & becomes an electric guitar.

Sleet: (shocked) Nack, how did you do that?

Nack: I guess I kinda touched it. I really don't know.

One of the Swatbots fires a laser as Nack tries to block it with his guitar. He spins it around & around, making it look like a shield. The lasers were blocked and Nack was just shocked about this.

Nack: (stops spinning his guitar) Whoa! Did I do that? (looks at his guitar) Hmmm...

Nack then starts playing his guitar, and out came the lasers from it. Rouge kicks one of the Swatbots for touching her arm & also touches her medallion. Her medallion becomes a keyboard like Sonia's, except it isn't bass.

Nack: Bat Girl, use that as a weapon!

Rouge looked at the trigger at the side and tilted it like a gun. She fires at the other Swatbots as Sleet & Dingo were shocked about this as they were both in their hiding places. As the last Swatbot was destroyed, Nicollete comes up and tries to keep the Swatbot away from her.

Nic: Leave me alone!

Nack: (to Nic) Hey, Nicollete, sis, use the medallion!

Nic: Hey, only my rich friends call me that! Just call me Nic. (thinking) Why did he call me 'sis'?

She touches her medallion & it becomes a bass guitar. She plays the guitar and destroys the Swatbot after her.

Nic: Whoa! I never did that before.

Rouge: I always wondered what the medallions were for.

Nack: Right now, let's get out of here!

Nack grabs Rouge & Nic by the hands as they quickly get in the ship. The ship flies out of sight just as other Swatbots were shooting at them. Sleet looks up at what he just experienced and smiles in a nice way.

Sleet: (thinking)Good luck, Weasel Boy.

Little later, Nack, Nic, and Rouge (who all now have their medallions on again) were now out of Robotropolis and in a swamp.

Nack: I contacted the guys back at headquarters. Now they're in hiding.

Nic: We gotta go back for both Weston & Lady Meryl.

Rouge: I'm sorry, Nic, but if we go back there, we'll be caught. Besides, they're roboticised now as we speak.

She shows Nic a hologram image of both Weston & Lady Meryl roboticised. Nic looked like she was about to cry.

Nic: (sniffs) I'm all alone now.

Nack: (comforting her) I doubt it, Nic.

Even though she was tomboyish, Nic hugged Nack like a true feminine sister.

Aleena: (narrating)When the time is right, they will meet the Sonic Underground. But for now (we see Aleena secretly seeing Nack & Nic hugging) rest easy, young warriors. We will meet someday.

The End....for now.

Voices that should've been in the story:

Gail Webster-Queen Aleena
Tony Sampson-Nack
Lani Millena-Rouge
E.G. Daily-Young Nack
Cathy Cavadini-Young Rouge
Jennifer Hale-Nic
Tara Strong-Young Nic
Maurice La Marche-Sleet, Young Sleet
Peter Wilds-Dingo
Gary Chalk-Robotnik
Tres MacNeille-Dingo's Mom
John Goodman-Sleuth
Billy West-Drago
Blu Mankuma-SWATBots, Computer
Chris Seavor-Professor, Boss, Panther King, Batula, Others
Jaleel White-Sonic, Manic
Louise Ridgeway-Sonia, Lady Meryl, Kyle-da, Others
Matt Hill-King Andrix
Kathleen Barr-Queen Deliah
Johnny Gioeli-Nack's singing voice

Well, I hope you like the special edition of Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 1. Bye...