Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ my two halves ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well my peeps, here's something that even the Tails lovers would get a kick out of.
 
"Ah man, what a night, I really had a rough one last time." Tails awakens from his sleep with a yawn.... "I tell you, this was one really weird dream I had."
Tails turned to see himself sleeping in the bed and screams.... the young fox is totally freaked out because someone else is in bed with him. But the kicker is, that the someone else looks just like him. "This can't be right." Tails throws off the covers and sees this look alike is a girl. Such nice tits she has.
Suddenly, our look alike wakes up. "Son of a monkey..." she said. "Who the fuck are you?"
"That's my line."
"But you look just like me."
"You're the oddball around here, I don't have tits."
"I don't have tits..."
"Oh really, take a look in the mirror."
 
The look alike looks in the mirror and finds she has a bust. "Holy shit, I'm a girl!"
"So who are you?" asked the real Tails.
"I'm Miles Prower."
"No you're not, I'm Miles Prower."
"You can't be."
"No, you can't be.... you've got the tits."
"Okay, this can't be right. I remember working on my atom splitter..."
"Then something went wrong....."
"And the beam hit me....."
 
The the two Tailses realize. "It works, my invention really works."
"Okay, so the beam split us into two people?" asked the female Tails.
"No," answered Tails, "we aren't two different people."
"Then what are we?"
"One half of the same person."
"So I'm not really me, but I'm the female half of me?"
"Yup."
"And you're the male half of me?"
"Exactly."
"Oh."
"Hold still for a minute, I need to look at you."
"I don't like what you have planned."
"Just trust me."
"I dunno..."
 
Tails began to examine his female half. The second thing he did (the first was identify her tits) was placed his hand between her legs.... which of course got him slapped. "You damn pervert." she said.
"Ow, you didn't have to do that." Tails said.
"Keep your hand away from my crotch you freak. Only my hands are allowed to explore down there."
"Hey, I'm making sure I still got the dick."
"Excuse me?"
"Okay, check me down there, sometimes in experiments like these, we may have the opposite packaging."
"Oh... well you got a dick, so that answers that question."
"Cool, now if you please..."
"No way...."
"Just lemme do this, I won't be for fucking ever, sheesh."
"Fine, but don't take too long."
 
Tails took one nice stride.... "Okay, you're all vixen."
"Good."
"Hey, don't think this is over, we have to keep this low profile. And whatever you do, stay alive and away from sexual contact. I can refrain if you can."
"Fine by me..."