Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ explaining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O-kay, now that that part with me other story has been taken care of, let's continue this show, shall we?
 
During the whole week, Tails had a lot of adjusting to do around the workshop. Now that he had been split into two instead of one, there were a lot of things that needed settling. Needless to say, Tails is starting to understand exactly how happy he is to be a guy, because his female half is turning to quite the bitch for a vixen, but he can still control his feminine side. Speaking of his vixen self, our female Tails decided to change suit. Not that there was much of a difference to Tails' female and male halves, but there were some: First thing of course, where the male Tails' three bangs were thin, the feemale Tails' bangs had more volume; As Tails' eyecolor is moonstone, her were considerably darker, lapiz lazuli to be exact. She also had two lashes to each eye; her hands and feet of course were smaller than her male half, her feet about one to two sizes smaller than his; her gloves of course weren't white, but a warm grey; she also wore a cerise middy skirt which fit her waist and complimented her few curves, a carmine red vest which was opened, revealing a blue berry colored slip on which the hem of was concealed under her middy skirt; and how Tails still wore his traditional shoes, the female Tails' shoes were the same as Sonic's original shoes, only with the colors reversed (that's white with a red stripe in the middle of them for those who are slow with that, or are just wanting to know); her Tails were still the same bushy tails that her masculine side had.
 
"Tails, hey, what are you doing?" she asked.
Tails held his feminine side by her hips. "Hold still." he said.
"God dammit, let go of me."
"Just lemme see."
"Take your hands off my middy."
 
Tails had pulled up the middy skirt, then let the hem drop. "Must you always do that?" asked the female Tails.
"Relax, I'm just checking." Tails answered.
"You pervert...."
"I'm the pervert and you're the one not wearing any panties?"
"Hey, what are you, my mother or something?"
"Stop whining and put on some panties."
"Don't tell me what to do."
"Even Cream wears panties, sister, and you're gonna wear em' too."
"Well maybe I'd have some panties if you didn't keep buying them for Cream..."
"I'm not a girl, I don't wear that stuff."
"Then why the hell are you buying it for Cream?"
"Stop bitching already." Tails went into the drawer and tossed his female half a nice pack. "There, put one of those on."
"A six pack of panties...."
"Stop whining, they'll fit you."
"And how do you know about that?"
".....Don't ask."
"Ha ha, Miles wears girl's panties."
"Will you just put em on?"
"I don't like these colors though..."
"God you make everything difficult."
 
Tails knocked his female self on the bed, turned her around and put the violet panties on her. "There, now will you stop making things difficult...." said the fox.
The female Tails turned around, "Hey, these actually feel nice." she said. "Too bad they're backwards."
"Well If you didn't squirm, I'd have put them on right."
"Whatever, I'll do it myself." and the vixen removes the panties. She takes the pink pair out of the pack and slips her legs into them, then looks at her male half, who's staring dead at her. "Turn around, I don't want you watching me put my panties on."
"I'm making sure you DO put your panties on."
"Fine, just keep yer dick down, you perv."
"As long as your pussy stays dry..."
"Excuse me...."
"Just put them on already!"
 
After the panty fight was over, Tailses sat in the living room. "I want my own bed." said the female Tails.
"Absolutely not." said Tails.
"You're buying a new bed."
"No way, you're just being foolish."
"I can't stand sleeping in the same bed as you, you keep fondling my tits in your sleep."
"Whose hands were between who's legs last night?"
"I said I was sorry, damn!"
"Hey Tails, I--" Sonic and crew waltz right on in hearing the kits argue and they're all in shock.
"Damn, don't you guys know how to knock?" asked the female Tails. "I don't come barging in on any of you two like that."
"O.....kay, would the real Tails please stand up?" asked Amy, with all pun intended.
"I am the real Tails." both foxes stated.
"Okay, I'm already confused." said Rouge.
*
Tails finally explained the whole thing with his female half to the gang. "So lemme get this straight," Sonic began. "your newest invention has the ability to split molecules and in the process, got split yourself?"
"Yes." Tails answered. "As you can see, I was seperated from my other half. She is my female half and I'm my male half."
"So who's the pussy?" asked Knuckles as he chuckled.
Tikal jabbed the red echidna. "That's not funny." she said.
"Personally, I think it's cute." said Rouge. "Instead of just 'fox boy' here, we got 'fox boy' and 'fox girl' now."
"I am not 'fox girl' you silicone enhanced broad." said the female Tails.
"Tch, someone's having a mood swing...."
"Speaking of which, what do we call you anyway?" asked Tails.
"How about Tailsette?" suggests Amy.
"Don't even think about calling me something that corny." said the female Tails. "From here on out, I want you all to refer to me as Milena."
That makes sense, since Tails' name is Miles.... thought Sonic.
"Okay, Milena, I'm sorry." apologized Amy.
"S'okay, you didn't know." said Milena. [I like that hook] "Anyway, now that this crap is over, let's go shopping. Come on girls.... let's hit the mall and salon."
"Sounds good to me." said Tikal.
"That was my line." said Amy.
"Sure, whatever." said Rouge. "But Milena, one thing you need to know..."
"And what might that be?" asked Milena.
(@)(@) "Silicone will never be found on my vivacious body."
God, look at those tits.... "Jeez, I never knew tits could be the size of softballs."
"Softballs, those are things Cream would put in her training bra."
"Hey, that's not fair...." said Cream as she started to cry.
Milena slapped Rouge, "Take that back this instant!" she demanded.
"Relax, it was just a joke."
"Well some of us don't take tit humor funny."
 
And off the girls went. Sonic folded his arms, "Yup." he said.
"Yup what?" asked Tails.
"Milena's definitely your female half."