Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ sometimes, girls shouldn't act like this. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay peeps, I've been away for a while, but this chap will hopefully teach you something. Enjoy peeps....
 
Even the guys had their chat about manly things. "So Tails, exactly how the hell did you split yourself up like that anyway?" asked Sonic.
"I thought I explained it already." answered Tails.
"That just goes to show you how he forgets stuff quickly." said Shadow.
"That's true." added Knuckles.
"So Tails, have you had sex with her yet?" asked Sonic.
"With who, Sonic?" Tails asked.
"With Milena."
Tails slapped Sonic upside the back of his head. "Why the hell would I have sex with myself?"
"You have to admit, she is kinda hot." Knuckles joked.
"Out, all of you, now!"
"Aw come on man, can't you take a joke?" asked Sonic.
"Not one that's vulgar, now all of you... scram!"
 
Soon Tails' workshop was now empty, as he once again had it to himself. Well, I better get started with trying to get me put back together again. he thought. I don't know how much of this I can take.
The girls on the other hand were at Amy's and enjoying it. "Okay Milena, I'm gonna put you on the spot." said Rouge.
"Try me then." said Milena.
"Who do you have a crush on?"
"Oh that's easy... I have a crush on Cream."
The girls were all silent, Cream of course was blushing. "Seriously, who do you have a crush on?" asked Amy.
"I told you, I have a crush on Cream."
"Um, why?" asked Cream.
"Because you're sweet, and cute, and oh sooo huggable. That and I've always had one on you."
She always had a crush on me? Cream wondered in her mind.... But that's impossible, this is the first time Milena's ever.... Oh...
"Would you have, you know, relations with Cream?" asked Amy.
"Most definitely." Milena answered.
"Wow...." Cream was at a loss for words. Oh brother, Milena has a crush on me. What am I gonna go, I don't like girls? "Eheheh, Milena... You're a nice vixen and all, but..."
"Go on..." said Milena.
"I... don't feel that way for you."
"Oh, really?"
"Yeah, I just don't do girls. You understand, right?"
"No, not really, but just know that I love you."
"Um, yeah... I'm going to go home now. Catch you girls later."
"Later Cream." said the other girls and the doe took her leave.
Man, that sucks.... Cream doesn't even feel for me. thought Milena.
"So I take it your other half has it in for Cream too...." Tikal said.
"Of course."
"Well, I guess that explains the purchasing of girls' panties." said Amy. "But then again, how could he know what size panties Cream wears?"
"Do you think he looked up her dress once?" asked Tikal.
"Hey, watch your mouth." Rouge told her. "Fox boy's no perv, he probably asked her mom."
"That makes sense." said Amy.
"Wrong. That's not the answer." said Milena. "Truth is... he um, searched her panty drawer."
"What, no way..." said Rouge.
"He was trying to find her socks and accidentally opened the panty drawer."
"How the hell do you know this, Milena?" asked Amy.
"Hello, I'm not his sister, I'm his feminine side you ditz. I am Tails!"
"Uh huh. Anyway, what happened after that?"
"Well, the first thing that happened was... insticntively close the drawer and walk away, but five steps away he went back and opened the drawer. Took a pair, looked at the tag and blam... knows her panty size."
"So did he wrap the pair around his foxhood and get off with them?"
 
That question had the girls looking oddly at Amy, "What? Some guys do that." she explained.
"Damn it Amy, I don't get off in any girl's panties." Milena said.
"Not even your own?"
"Of course not my--Wait a friggin minute. I don't even like wearing panties. It's my male half that's making me wear 'em."
"Well Milena, you are a young lady..." said Rouge.
"That I am, and I'm enjoying my time with the girls, even with Amy's exhibitionist ideas popping out of her head."
"Hey, I don't do that." said Amy.
"Then explain the time you tried nailing Sonic that one day and you weren't wearing your tidy whities?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
"Sonic was telling me about that the whole day when he came to hang out with me. 'Man, that Amy is nuts. What kind of girl like thrusting her ass in a guy's face without her panties on? And she did this numerous time. She really should watch where she sticks that big thang.' That was hillarious."
"Hey!" Amy took offense to that remark. "I do NOT have a big ass."
"Then why's the hem of your dress so wide?" asked Tikal.
"Starch, okay? Starch."
"There's a fine difference between starch and junk in the trunk."
Amy got in front of the other girls. "You call this junk in the trunk?"
 
Amy bent over and flipped up the back of her dress in front of the other three girls. "Yup, that's starch all right." said Rouge.
"My mistake, you don't have junk in the trunk..." said Tikal, "but you need some."
Amy fixes her dress and stands normally, "I told you, Tikal." she said. "I have a cute little apple ass."
"No, you have an anorexic ass." Tikal corrected.
"Emphasis on the anorexic." Rouge and Tikal said then giggled.
"Hey, that's not funny, girls." Amy said with a bit of embarrassment.
"Neither are the stretch marks in your panties." said Milena.
"Stretch marks?! Oh no, I gotta find them..."
Amy panicks and tries looking up her dress to find the accursed marks and ends up doing some un-lady like things while the other three girls laugh. "Seriously girl friend, Quit stealing from the Barbie dolls and buy yourself some decent panties." said Milena.
"Amy, you missed one." said Tikal.
"Ah, where, where is it?" Amy frantically trying to find it.
"Milena, why did you have to scare Cream off a while ago, she's missing a great time?" asked Rouge.
"I didn't mean to." said Milena.
"Don't worry," Tikal whispered to Rouge. "There's a camera in my purse. I'm secretly taping all of this."
"Hush is the word then...."
"What are you girls mumbling about?" asked Milena.
"We'll tell you later." answered Tikal.