Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ girls will be girls.... er, most of them anyway ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When the girls parted their seperate ways, Tikal and Rouge pulled Milena along with them and they headed to the busty bat's pad. "Remember Amy's panic attack earlier today?" asked Rouge.
"I'll never forget that." answered Milena.
"That's right, you won't, Tikal taped the whole thing."
"EEeeeeee, let's watch it."
 
Tikal fired up the tape and the trio watched and laughed at Amy's misfortune. "Now tell me this, just between the three of us, what do you plan to do with a certain young rabbit if you get the chance?" asked Rouge.
"I'm gonna get..... Intimate." Milena answered.
"I never thought you'd have interest in girls." said Tikal. "You may be the feminine side, but even you should like men."
"Speaking of men, what about you Tikal. Don't you have feelings for Knuckles?"
"Knuckles.... he never takes me seriously. I doubt he ever will though..."
"That knucklehead is a stubborn mule." said Rouge.
"But you like him like that..." said Milena.
"He's too headstrong on pride to admit his feelings.... He'll never get some T&A."
 
The girls share a giggle. Meanwhile, Tails is at the workshop trying to figure out how to reverse his process... but he's not making any progress at the moment. "Man, I've tried reversing the formula, rewriting a new formula, and recalculating the calculations, what the hell is up with this thing?" The fox kicked a pebble. "I'm working too hard, let's take a break."
 
Accepting his fatigue, Tails headed inside to get some vittles. And as he went into the main part of his home, he saw Cream knocking through the window. Eventually, the young rabbit joined his company and he filled her in on his work at the moment. "Well, I guess you're getting somewhere." she responded.
"Yeah, but I haven't figured out where though..." Tails trailed off.
"I hope you find a way to put yourself back together again, because your female half is starting to freak me out."
"Sorry about that."
"I like you better as a boy anyway."
"That's good to hear. But... I do have a question for you."
"O-kay."
"I've seen stuff like this happen before and the end result was the person being whole again, but the opposite gender. If this happens to me, would you be upset?"
"Nonesense, that won't happen to you. You'll probably stay a guy and have girl parts, but you'll stay a guy."
Tails held his head down. "That's reassuring, Cream."
"Sorry. Look, you seem pretty down, so let me run you a bath."
"You'd do that for me?"
"Well, I would for the male you. Now just relax, I'll take care of you."
 
With that, Cream went off to fix Tails' bath. Wow, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can NEVER grow tired of Cream's company. thought the fox. She really is a sweetheart.... with that thought in mind, Tails closed his eyes.
*
When the fox opened his eyes again, he was already in the bathtub getting his back done. "Man, how long was I out?" he asked.
"For quite some time, actually." Answered Cream. "It wasn't a problem for me, because I just carried you into the tub and plopped you right in."
"You carried me?"
"Of course."
"Did you have any problems doing that?"
"Yeah right. Compared to Big, you're a featherweight."
"That's right, you can chuck him 50 feet."
"Besides, It gave me more time to wash your body."
Tails' face turned red. "Wait, you didn't...."
"Yup, got your lower half first, every last part."
"EVERY LAST PART?"
"Yup, even your 'pride and joy' got washed by my hands."
"....Um...."
"Yeah, it got a bit sticky, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle."
"Oh."
"No litterally, it was nothing. But geez, for someone your age you can really stand to attention." Cream had a blush on her face. "I thought you were awake after you had your 'Tal E. Whacker' up. If Amy would've seen you like how I did, she'd try to get with you, you've got more length than her toys."
Tails simply smiled with a sweatdrop on his face. "I'm glad you like it."
"Well I now know a new meaning to the phrase, 'Give a dog a bone', or in this case, 'Give a fox a bone.' You're a big boy."
"So, what else did you do to me while I slept?"
"Turn around."
 
Tails turned to see Cream's face, which had some cream colored streaks between her eyes and over her nose. Tails was shocked, "please tell me you didn't..."
"Nope, you're still pure." Cream answered, "but this is from you, however."
"Oh Cream...."
"I couldn't help it, so I got you off, big deal."
"Actually, it is a big deal, because now you have to get my other half off."
"That's not funny."
"I'm not joking, but at least it's not sex that you had with me."
"Does head count as sex?"
"No."
"Oh good." Cream gave a sigh of relief.
"But you have to do that to Milena now, otherwise the balance will remain uneven."
"No, I don't wanna give her head, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
 
====================================================
 
Ah, there are some things that even I can't resist. sorry about the major delay, but review soon.