Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ everyone has a preference ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You know peeps, I really took far too much time away from this story. So I have to pick up from where I left off so long ago. Luckily for me, I still have an idea on how to get this stuff done. So if you've missed this story, I invite all of you to return to it. Well, On with the story.
 
With the balnce uneven, things were starting to seem bad. However, Cream's oblivious erosia to Tails also happened to Milena. Luckily for the vixen, she was in the bathroom, unluckily however, her panties were on. What the hell happened.... I just had an orgasm for no reason. Miles, what dod you do? The vixen left the bathroom, panties off mind you and proceeded to grab her bags. Her newly ejaculated panties in her pocket, wet and all. Luckily Rouge had liquid soap which she used to clean them. "Milena, where are you off to?" asked Tikal.
"I'm going back to the workshop." Milena answered. "I don't trust my male half at the moment. See you later." and out the door she went with her bags and all.
 
Following her instincts, she decided to see Cream at her house. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you see it), the two ran into each other. "Cream, there's something I-"
"Stop talking, just follow me." Cream cut Milena off at the pass. The young doe led the young vixen to her room and then locked the door. "Have a seat at the head of my bed."
"Well, okay but-"
"No talking, just do it."
"But would you just..."
"Are you going to be this difficult the whole way through?"
"....No...."
Feeling defeated, Milena took her queue. And in watching how Milena sat down, Cream saw she wasn't wearing her panties. "Well, at least you've saved me a bit of trouble, with your panties off and all."
"I wasn't going to was panties I just had an orgasm in...."
Cream was stunned as she sat down. "Really now..."
"Yeah, and it was for no reason whatsoever....."
"....Actually, that' my fault."
"Your fault?"
"Tails was right, the balance is unshifted. He fell asleep before I could wash him, and in the process of me bathing him....."
"Go on...."
"I.... I...."
"Out with it, already!"
"That's what happened with him."
"You had sex with him, didn't you?"
"No! I just....."
"You just what?"
Cream took a deep breath, then looked into Milena's eyes. "I sucked his dick until he creamed my face."
"You gave him one hell of a blowjob, you know that?"
"Yeah, I know. Now, unfortunately for me, I have to give you one as well."
Milena's eyes got big. "I'm gonna get head from you?"
"Yeah, but don't get too excited. I'm only doing this because it's only fair to Tails."
Milena blushed vividly. "You do know I don't have a dick, right?"
"Just lay down and spread your legs. Wow.... I can't believe I said that...."
"Are you sure you know what to do?"
"I give up, you're impossible...."
"Hey, wait a minute..."
 
Cream practically forced Milena on her back and spread the vixen's legs open, revealing the fox's orange twat. Tails, you better be lucky I wanna restore balance. I sure hope no one's secretly taping this....
"Cream wait, I..... Haaaaaaaaanh!" Milena felt that all throughout her labia, which practically made her clamp her thighs around Cream's head.
Cream spread Milena's legs back open. Wow.... I hope I'm not that sensitive.....
Tails on the other hand was back to working in his workshop as usual and that's when he felt it. I guess Cream's working on my other half now.... He thought. Well, I better hit the can.
*
 
Cream was in the kitchen. She wasn't proud of what she had done.... or rather, what she had to do, but it was done. Despite the fact that she's practically used mouthwash four times already, the young doe could still feel that Vixen's privy in her mouth. She even tried gargling with warm salt water... that only made things worse. That is the last time I do that. she mentally noted to herself.
Five raps came from her door and Cream went to answer it. Whe she did, Tails was right there and was right on inside. "You look irate." said Tails.
"I don't like your pussy, Tails." said Cream. "How long are you and Milena going to be in this situation?"
"I don't know. And I've tried everything to reverse the situation and it's getting hopeless."
"Don't give up now."
"Nah. So where's my other half?"
"Sleeping in my bed. She's a sensitive one, your feminine side can really moan up a storm..."
Tails blushed. "That's not funny."
"Man, this is something I'll never forget. If I ever wanna question my sexuality, I'll remember this punishment."
"Punishment?"
"Sorry. I only did that because it was to help you keep from going unstable. And I really hope you get back to normal, because I like you more as a guy than I do as a girl."
"Wow, that's pretty mean, Cream."
"It's not mean, your female side is out to get me."
 
Tails patted Cream on the back. "I know she's..... interesting, but you have to realize that Milena is also me. And you can't this me without liking that me as well."
"Yeah, well I wanna hit it off with this you instead of that you. Guys are my preference anyway."
Tails turned red again. "Um... let's hold out on that."
"Hold out on what?"
"AW man... do something..... Well, I better get Milena and leave, that's why I'm here."
"Well, fine. Go get your girl half and get lost then... see if I care."
"I love you too, Cream." and Tails went off to her room.
Cream felt defeated. I better keep him from doing himself..... she thought.
 
Tails went into Cream's room and saw Milena dead asleep. Man, Cream must've really worn her out.... He walked up and put Milena on his back. You know, I can actually carry my own weight quite well... Then again, after all the years of carrying Sonic and Kunckles, carrying myself isn't a problem. Cream watched Tails walk into the living room with Milena on his back. "So you're leaving already?" she asked.
"Yup, unless you want her to bother you again." Tails answered.
"Did you put panties on her?"
"Not going to worry about that."
"All right. Well, good luck with your work in reversing things."
"Thanks."
"And Tails..."
"Huh?"
"If things work out well, come back over, I have this new puzzle game I want to try playing with you."
"Sure."
*
Tails managed to get himselves home {yeah, I know it doesn't sound right either, but that does make sense}. After dumping Milena into bed, he went out to work back on his beam. That fox, he never seems to stop working on things, does he?