Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ the time in Knothole ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Milena woke up, she was laying in the bed. Wh... where am I? she thought as the vixen looked around. Oh, I'm back at the workshop... I'm home.
Tails soon walked into the room. "Good evening." he greeted her.
"So you picked me up?" Milena asked.
"Yeah, and from you being asleep for all that time, Cream must've worn you out."
"I guess so." Milena spread out on the bed. "Man, that rabbit can give good head... she can give it a bit too well, might I add."
"Yes, Cream informed me on how sensitive you are between your legs."
"You're sensitive too." the vixen was red in the face.
"No I'm not."
"Well, how long did it take for you to orgasm from Cream's head?"
"I wouldn't know, I was asleep in bath during mine."
"I wish I had a dick..."
"You do have one, but it's on my body. Now shower up, I can smell you from here."
"I don't stink!"
"Orgasm has a distinctive smell to it."
"....Oh, I knew knew that."
"Sure you did...."
 
Cream was sitting at home next to her bed with her knees up against her chest. Experiences like that aren't healthy for me. She still can't seem to forget the muff she munched. You better get back to normal, Tails, because I can't take anymore pussy..... The girl Tails came more than the boy Tails... and the fact that she did it in my mouth, yuck....
The next day, Tails went back to work on figuring out how to get himselves back together again.... the process wasn't going well. What am I doing wrong? Suddenly, the fox smelled cooking and decided a little bite wouldn't hurt. But when he got inside.... "Oh fuck no. How many times have I told you to put some clothes on?!" Tails just became irate.
Milena turned to lok at her male half. "Shut up, Miles. I wear whatever I damn well please." she scolded him.
"YOU WILL NOT BE WEARING THE 'Magic Naked Apron' IN THIS WORKSHOP. GET DRESSED IMMEDIATELY!"
"Go fuck yourself. This is my workshop as much as it is yours, so either like it or shit bricks."
And that's when knocking was heard at the door. "Go put clothes on, now." said Tails.
"But the food..." Milena whimpered.
"I'll get it, now go get dressed."
 
Milena reluctantly, with emphasis on "reluctantly", went into the room. Tais set the food aside and fecthed the door. It was Rouge. "Sounds like you two were having quite the tussle." she said.
"Shut up and get in." Tails told her.
Rouge smelled the cooking. "That's got a good flavor, you make it yourself?"
"No, Milena was making this."
Just as Rouge managed to sit on the couch.... "Tails you pervert, quit raiding my panties!" Milena yelled.
"I didn't touch your panties. Get dressed without the sass already!" Tails sait down to the company. "I swear she is getting on my nerves...."
"Well, if she continues to do this, you can always fuck her." said Rouge.
"Do you have silicone in those titties?"
"Hell no, I'm natural."
"Then why would I have sex with her?"
"Don't you love her?"
"....I'll pretend like I didn't hear that."
"Have her suck your dick then, there's nothing wrong with that..."
"It's time you saw yourself out."
Milena comes out from the back with her clothes on. "You'll have to excuse him, he's a guy after all." she told Rouge.
"You two need to have sex." said Rouge.
"Tch, he's not my type. So are we good to go?"
"Yeah, let's go."
 
The two girls went out for who knows how long and Tails closed the door behind them. Back to work...
*
And the day was practically just like that. While Milena was with Rouge, Amy and Tikal, Tails was stuck in the lab trying to figure out how to reverse his new invention. Eventually, it only stressed him out. "Well, so much for this." he finally gave up. "I need to relax and have some fun." With that, he was out the door of the workshop.... or, so he would have, if not for the fact that upon opening the door, Cream was right there about to knock on it. "Going somewhere?" she asked.
"To take my mind off of things in the lab." Tails answered.
"Well, I brought my console with me in my backpack, I thought this game I got would be up your alley. So let's set things up and play it."
"Um... leave in the lab and we'll get to it. Now, however, I just wanna get out of here."
"Where's your girl self at?"
"Gone with the girls, and good riddance too, she's startink to irritate me."
 
So Tails and Cream decided to fly to Knothole. This is perfect.... I haven't been to my hut in Knothole in quite some time. the fox thought. I'll even show Cream around.
"Tails, where are we going?" Cream asked.
"To my home away from home." Tails answered.
"I hope I like it."
"I'm sure you will. This is going to be fun."
When Tails landed and docked his plane in the hangar, the two jumped out. "Is this.... Knothole?" Cream asked.
"You... you know about Knothole?" asked Tails.
"Well not exactly. I heard Sonic said he came back from Knothole during one of his runs."
"Man, Sonic, you ruined it for me. Well, since you've heard of it, you might as well enjoy yourself, because this is it."
"Wow, it's exactly how Sonic described it to be."
"Well, lemme show you around."
"Yeah, let's go."
 
Tails took Cream on an unofficial tour of Knothole. He wasn't sure on how to make this approach, but everyone who knew Tails and saw him with a rabbit walking around holding his arm, thought it was a date, but said nothing. True, Knothole has changed a lot since his last visit, but the good stuff was still there; the lush trees, the clean air, the familiar waterwheel, even the waterfall that led into the power ring pool. Cream was amazed at being here, but Tails.... he was glad to be back. It feels so good to be home again. After all of the sightseeing of the moment, Tails brought Cream to his hut. "Here's my pad." he told her.
"This pad of yours smells stale." said Cream. "And look at the cobwebs...."
Wow, it's definitely been too long. Tails thought with a sweatdrop.
"Well, let's clean this place up."
"Yeah, we better do that."
Oddly enough, cleanup was a breeze and the two sat down on the bed. It's so nice to be back in familiar surroundings, Tails was happy to get here again. "So, what do you think of Knothole?" asked the fox.
"I love it here, so amazing." Cream was still in awe.
"Yup, amazing is always what this place is...."
"Yeah. Wow, Tails looked so worn out when we left the workshop, now he seems happy. He hasn't even once mentioned Milena or inventions, or nothing. I'm going to enjoy today."
"I'm hungry, let's go grab a bite to eat."
"Sounds good to me."
 
The two went to grab a bite... Tails was in a good mood that he went vintage on his order. Cream had a stew, which was so hot when it got to her, you could see (and smell) the steam rising from it. "Give my compliments to the chef, this stew is delicious." said Cream.
"Yeah, the food is always great here." said Tails. "It's been a long time since I've had a good Knothole chilidog."
"You and chilidogs.... you're worse than Sonic."
"You haven't seen the Wall of Fame then."
"Tell me about it later."
"Well this is an unexpected, but never unwanted surprise." Tails and Cream turn to see a certain rabbot. "When did you get here, Sugah Tails?" she asked.
"'Sugah Tails?' Did I miss something." Cream asked.
"I've been here for a good couple of hours." Tails answered. "Cream, this is my Aunt Bunnie, Aunt Bunnie, this is Cream."
"Well aren't you a precious one." Bunnie said.
"Um... thanks, nice to meet you." Cream greeted.
"Wow, so polite. I'm glad I got to meet your girlfriend before Sally did."
"Well, um..."
"Have you even seen Sally yet?"
"No, we haven't gone to the castle yet."
"Wait, there's a castle too?" Cream asked, though she already knows about Sally.
"After we eat." Tails answered.
"Well, I think I'll leave you two alone now." said Bunnie. "Don't be afraid to bring that girlfriend of yours around sometime."
"Aunt Bunnie...." Tails was officially embarressed.
"We're not really like that." Cream stated.
"By the way you were on My little Tails' arm, it sure looks like you two are. But at least you two can enjoy each other's company at least. Take care you two."
The two watched Bunnie walk off. "So I take it that they haven't found a cure for her yet...." Cream trailed off.
"Cure?" Tails was a bit confused.
"For her cybernetics..."
"Oh.... Well, you see, those aren't Bunnie's actual parts. Sonic must've filled her in on Bunnie's condition. I think Bunnie had those parts discarded."
"Sonic said her condition was 'complicated', what really happened to her?"
"Eggman."
"You mean, Eggman did that to her?"
"Uncle Chuck, created a machine called the Roboticizer, which could turn any living being into metal. It was originally to be used as a way to help people with terminally serious injuries that would normally kill them, but Eggman modified the machine, and used it to turn people into mindless robots that he controlled. A turture chamber no less..."
"That's horrible."
"Bunnie was captured and roboticized by Eggman, however, she wasn't completely turned into a slave, just her legs and left arm. She seemed fine for a long time, during which the de-roboticzer was still in the works. Well, one was made, but the effects were only temporary. Before it was completed, Bunnie was going through a terrible conditioning: Her robitic limbs were killing her."
"No...."
"She was sufferring from Roboticization Poisoning. If she continued to have her robotic limbs, her original ones from her accident, they would've killed her. She was faced with two choices, both of which had to do with the removal of her parts: Live the rest of her days as an amputee, and a really fucked up one for that matter, or, give her whole new parts and live like that for the rest of her life, knowing she will never become normal again."
"Wow, she can't have children, can she?"
Tails shook his head. "I know, and that's what hurts her the most. Knowing the fact that she will never have kids still kills her on the inside, but at least she can live her life. In a way, she's brave."
"Well, with that said, let's finish up and then we'll go and see Aunt Sally."
"Great!"
I knew she'd like that.