Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ we're off to see the princess... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sally was relaxing in her big bathtub, caressing herself in the sea of suds. "Ah, there's nothing like a good bath...." Our Knothole princess loved her private time, and unless the matter was of the greatest importance, there was nothing that could intrude upon it. "Princess.... Princess Sally? I need to have a word with-"
"Damn you wench, I'm having my private time." Sally yelled at the young maiden. she was new to working for the princess.
"I apologize for the intrusion." the maiden said.
"This had better be important, Laira."
"There is someone here to see you." Laira began to explain.
"Is it a diplomat or high ranking of peoples?"
"No."
"Is it my parents or brother?"
"No."
"Is there an opening or a death?"
"No, but-"
"Then I am not to be disturbed!"
"I apologize my princess." Laira turned to leave Sally to her bath. "Now I must give bad hews to such a nice two-tailed fox..."
"Two-tailed fox? Why didn't you say that from the beginning? See that party inside."
"Yes ma'am. I shall fetch your robe..."
Another maid walks in. "Fresh hot towels, my princess..."
"Very good."
*
"Tails, it's so good to see you again!" Sally runs out with open arms.
"Sally!" Tails runs to Sally and give her a hug.
"My goodness, look at how you've grown."
"Yeah."
"It's nice to see you back in Knothole again." Sally notices Tails' company and lets go of him. "And you must be Cream, Sonic has told me about you."
"It's an honor to meet you, my princess." Cream greats with a curtsy.
Damn, she is polite.... Sally thought then cleared her throat. "You'll have to excuse the problems with communication, your arrival was taken improperly."
"It's fine. I know I'm never unwelcome here. You mast have extra help though."
"Yes, some of which is new. It's so easy to find bad help nowadays."
"Especially since good help wanst lots of pay, but little work." Cream added. Sally simply looked at the rabbit. "I can never seem to get my mom's anecdotes right. Oh well."
I got your one-liner, dear. It's just so true to laugh at.
"So Sonic told you about me?" Cream quickly changed the subject.
"Yes he has." Sally answered. "And it's nice to know Tails that you've brought your girlfriend to see me."
"Well um, hahahahahah...." Cream and Tails alughed it off with a sweatdrop.
Sonic you asshole, I'm gonna get you for this. Tails screamed in the back of his mind.
"So what brings you here?" Sally asks.
"I needed to get away for a while, so I came to my roots... That, and I was showing Cream around since Sonic has told her so much of Knothole." Tails answered.
"And how are you enjoying your stay, young lady?"
"It's wonderful here. So lush and abundant with natural take of life..." Cream said almost dreamily.
"We've only been here for a few hours." Tails said.
"I see. Well I'm sure you'll show Cream to the other places in time, won't you?" Sally asked.
"That's the plan." Tails answered.
"I see. Come with me you two, there's something I want to discuss with you both."
 
With the greetings aside, Tails and Cream began getting grilled by Sally. "Come on Sally, you know I'm not like that." said Tails.
"So Cream, has Tails buried his bone yet?" Sally asked.
"Sally?!"
"Let her answer it yet."
"I don't understand the question." Cream stated.
"No, I haven't buried my bone yet." Tails answered for her.
"I wanna hear Cream's answer. Has Tails or hasn't Tails buried his bone?" Sally asked the rabbit again.
"I don't understand the question." Cream said with a disdainful look on her face."
"She's asking if we've had sex yet." Tails re-iterates.
"Oh god no, I'm still a virgin." Cream answered.
"Have you thought of sex with Tails?" Sally asked Cream.
"Well... not in the sense."
"Yes, or no?"
"Well, technically I-"
"No technicals, Cream. Either you have or you haven't?"
"....I have."
"So sex with Tails has been on your mind?"
"Off and on, yes."
"Now Tails, how often do you think about sex with Cream?"
"Seldomly." Tails answered the princess.
"Really?!"
"That's how often, but if I ever tried I know her mom would kill me."
"So have you sucked Tails' dick before?"
"I'd rather not answer that." Cream said, hiding her blushes.
"Oh yeah, she's done it. Tails, do you wonder what it's like to lick Cream's labo?"
"Hey!" Cream was now a bit agitated.
"Now Cream, I'm only asking to make sure." Sally reassured the young rabbit.
"I didn't eat her out before." Tails answered.
"Well, I'm glad that this part isn't true. I knew Sonic was full of shit when he said you two slept together."
Tails and Cream looked away. "Yeah, I'm gonna get him for that." Tails said.
 
"Wait, you two actually have slept together?"
"We have, but it was just sleep and no sex." Tails answered.
"I'm still a virgin, honestly." Cream reassured the princess.
"Really, than if you are still a virgin, you won't mind taking a swab for me." Sally said
"Wait, you mean actually get the cotton.... in my crotch?"
"Of course, Dr. Quack can conduct a quick one."
"I think I'll pass."
"Of course, you don't want a doctor you don't know down there, but I can do it right now."
"Um.... I don't know...."
"Well you have to, don't worry, we'll keep it confidential. Just between you and me." Sally pulls out her rape kit. "Besides, my word is law around here, so you don't have much choice anyway. And yes, I'm medically cleared to perform such tasks, so you don't have to be scared."
"But..."
"Or do you have something to hide from me about my Tails that you aren't telling..."
"Fine, I'll take it. But only to prove I'm still a virgin."
"Good. Now Tails, be a sport and remove Cream's panties."
"W-w-w-what, me?" Tails was uneasy from this.
"Yes you, Tails. Now hurry up and take them off of her."
"I can do it myself, Sally." Cream stated.
"Why you so scared about Tails removing your panties when you two have bathed together already?" Sally asked. "He does know whe you look like down there since you've seen each other naked."
"We don't look at each other below the waist."
"So you close your eyes when you suck his dick?"
"I did not admit to that."
"You don't have to, it's written all over your face."
"...No it's not."
"Keep in mind that I've got nothing but time, young lady. Now do you want Tails to take them off, or should I do it?"
"Fine, but you have to give them to Tails."
I give up, there's no way I'm getting around who handles them.
 
Cream sits on the table and removes her panties. For a young girl, she has good taste in underclothing. Sally thought.
"Catch." Cream said as she folded then tossed her panties to Tails.
Tails caught the rabbit's panties. "Wow, these look nice." he said with a blush.
"That's nice Tails." Sally said. "Now exit the room while I swab your company. This gives you time to fantasize about those undies you have there." Tails left the room. "Okay you, on your back and legs straight up."
Cream did as instructed. "Don't get mad with power on me." she said while blushing.
"You have such a pretty pussy, you know that?"
"Please don't stare..."
Sally put Cream's legs in the holster and slowly parted them. "Relax your thighs or this will hurt."
"What's the real reason behind this, Sally? Did I anger you?"
"No, you're way too proper to anger me, Cream. But, I do want you to know something."
"What might that be?"
"Tails is a very sweet boy as you know, he also had a fragile heart, despite an incredible I.Q. He's already been hurt in the romance department once and it devistated him, that is one devistated heart I can't afford to have happen."
"You act like we're in a relationship."
"Are you?"
"Well, not exactly. We haven't really started dating yet."
"Silly girl, you are on a date, therefore you two are dating." Sally prepares a swab.
"I see."
"So between us girls, what is Tails' milk like?"
"I didn't take it in."
"Hmm... This might be cold, but here it goes."
Cream sighed. "You're right, I did give him a blowjob. But it was out of curiosity only."
"What do you think of him?"
"What do you--Whoa, that's cold."
"I told you."
"What do you mean by think of him?"
"What's your opinion of his dick? Be honest."
"Well... it might be big for me."
"Does he feel right in your mouth? Does he taste proper to you?"
"I guess so. I just feel bad that it was while he was asleep at the moment."
"What color is his orgasm?"
"Off-white to cream colored. Smells like chlorine too."
"Yes, sperm smells like chlorine... Did he do it a lot?"
"Um...."
"When he happened to ejaculate..."
"I... I guess it was a normal amount. It got over my face, that's for sure."
"How did you feel after you made him ejaculate?"
"No change in feelings, but I was a bit embarrassed."
"One last question. If you decide to do it with Tails here, would you let me tape it?"
"That, unfortunately, is something my mom wants to do. She says it's family tradition."
"I see. That means I'll have to coax your mom into getting a copy of the tape."
"That's what everyone else said."
"Of course they did. Well according to this, you're clean."
"I told you. Can I get up now?"
"Not yet. Seeing your virgin hole has sparked a fetish in me."
Oh lord....
Tails was knocking on the door. "Are you two done in there?" he asked.
Sally opened the door. "Come on in, there's something you should look at." she told him
What is she doing?! Cream was mentally freaking out. I can't have him look at me like this....
"Um, why is Cream in that thing?" Tails asked.
"Because I had to simply see if she was as pure as her word." Sally answered. "She is, but enough of that. Get over here."
"Um...."
 
Sally pretty much put Tails right in front of Cream. The fox was looking directly at the rabbit's crotch. Cream was practically crying. "So, do you like what you see, Tails?" asked Sally.
"What are you, nuts?" asked Tails. "I shouldn't even be looking at this."
"Why is he looking at me down there...." Cream trailed off in tears.
Sally slapped Tails upside the back of his head. "See, you are making things worse." she scolded the fox. "Now look at her hole and tell me what you think."
"I...."
"And yes, you have to."
"....Y-yes ma'am."
Tails took a look at Cream, knowing what was already there. He was blushing at the fact that he got to see what she looked like between her thighs, but he was also a bit scared. "Now don't you agree that Cream has such a cute little cunny? Be honest."
"I shouldn't even be looking at this.... Well, it does look very healthy."
"Tails, you are supposed to compliment Cream's cunny. What's wrong with you?"
"I shouldn't even be looking at her right here."
"This is so embarrassing...." Cream trailed off while still in tears.
Sally rubbed her forehead. "You two have bathed together, seen each other naked and this is the response you give to each other?!" the princess wasn't too pleased.
"Hey, we keep our eyes above the equator." Tails answered.
"Right, so she closed her eyes when she sucked your dick...."
"Sally, that's not funny." Cream whimpered.
"Well Tails, here's your chance. Lick it."
"W-w-w-what?"
"Don't act dumb. Just that head of yours between those legs and work her. Don't worry, it's simple."
"I don't think that-"
"There's nothing to think about, Tails. Do I have to show you how it's done?"
"You better say 'no' Tails."
"All right already, I'll do it."
"Boy, you two need help if you plan on being a couple."
 
After that whole deal was done the three sat out in the courtyard, Tails was blushing from what he had just done, but not as much as Cream was blushing. "Quit the cherry red routine you two. you'll be okay." said Sally.
"I don't wanna talk about that." said Tails.
"Me neither." said Cream."
"Well then, let's move onto business." said Sally. "I need a favor to as you, Tails."
"What might that be?" asked Tails.
"I need you to deliver this parcel here."
"A... delivery?"
"That's right. You can even fly there in oe of my personal planes."
"Cool."
"Here is the parcel. Take this to the mayor of Radical City."
"Wait... where?"
"Radical City."
"That place is still around?"
"Of course it is... I'm sure you know how to get there, right?"
"Well, it's been a while, but I have a good enough memory to go there."
"Good. You can also take your date there on your errand." Sally gave Tails the parcel. "Well, you might wanna get going, the day isn't getting any younger."
"Right, off to the royal hangar." and off Tails ran.
Sally gave Cream a map. "Just in case he forgets the way, here is the route." she told her.
"Right." said Cream.
"And Cream..."
"Yes."
"Don't be so damn proper all of the time."
"I'll try." and off she ran after Tails.
Sally simply waved them off. I'm sure she won't break his heart, thought the princess. But if she does, I'll see to it that she pays for doing so.