Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ clever little doe ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In a plane, Tails was flying in the sky. Destination, Radical City. Cream sits down in the co-pilot's seat and relaxes in the cockpit. "I can't believe Sally made me go through all of that." she was still uncomfortable with what had happened behind closed castle doors.
"Don't feel bad, Cream. Aunt Sally doesn't mean bad, she's just under improper influence." Tails reassured her.
"You can say that again."
"I'd rather not."
Cream crosses her legs. "Tails, answer me this."
"Okay, sure."
"Have you thought about me while you masturbate?"
"I don't masturbate." Tails was red in the face.
"Uh huh, so the tape of you masturbating that Amy has isn't really you?"
"Of course not, it was my twin."
"Uh huh. So pretty much I don't mean anything to you?"
"You know that is a lie."
"No it's not.... it's true, you just don't wanna make me cry..."
"Where the hell is this coming from? For someone who doesn't mean anything to me, you sure get a lot more favoring than everyone else. I mean, I guess my never turning away your company, even when I'm mad as hell at the world, or really don't want anyone around has no meaning to you. For someone who doesn't mean anything to me, has the ability to get into touch with me at anytime during the day, including those nervous breakdowns you call me about at 3:30 in the morning and I stay on the line with you until 7 a.m. just so you no longer feel like wanting to kill yourself. For someone who doesn't mean anything to me, I always took you in during all of your problems, comforted you when their beloved chao friend died, never left you out in the cold, rain, snow, or whatever when you have fallouts with your mom. For someone who doesn't mean anything to me, I would fly all the way across the Station Square, or Metal City, or anywhere else you managed to go, or ended up being stranded on your adventures. To come and pick you up, and even cover for your mom and say that a certain someone was with me the whole day so you don't get into trouble.
 
"For someone who doesn't mean anything to me, I just up and snatch up for various periods of time to fly away to all sorts of places that I would take only the said person and myself to, just so we could get away from the world, at least for a little while and keep my whole attention span on the said person..."
"Okay, okay, I was wrong. You made your point......"
"No, this is my point: You can't complain about not having a meaning to me, especially after what we've been through. I'm treating you better than the other girls I've gotten attached to, I've even pampered you at times. You're getting in a sense, 'Boyfriend Treatment' Cream. What more do you want?"
"Oh I don't know, how about A BOYFRIEND?!"
"Boyfriend my ass, I'm treating you better than a boyfriend! The only thing we haven't done to gether is-" and Tails cut himself off at that point.
"Don't stop and get quiet now, I wanna know. What's the only thing we haven't done together?"
"We.... we haven't-"
 
Tails was cut off by the pleasant chime of Cream's cell phone. The young doe picked it up. "Hello." she greeted.
"Hi Cream." it was her mother, Vanilla. "Princess Sally told me that you were running an errand for her."
"Y-yeah, official royalty business." Cream said with a sweatdrop.
"So I guess that mean you're flying there with Tails, aren't you?"
"Yes, Mother."
"That's good. You two need more quality time anyways, I mean you two get along so well."
"Hey, none of that crap when I'm sitting right next to him."
"Oh really, put him on the phone."
Cream rolled her eyes and passed her cel to Tails. "Hi Vanilla, how are you?" he asked.
"Good, good." Vanilla answered the fox. "Now tell me something, are you always going to kidnap my daughter like this?"
"This errand was unexpected, really."
"That's what you said last time. It doesn't amtter really, it reminds me of that time you and Cream got married by mistake."
"SAY WHAT?!" both of them shouted aloud.
Vanilla laughed. "You two were fun. You managed to get drunk off of wine and got married one time. It was pretty funny, then Sonic and Amy took you back to who hitched you two and explained you were way too young. So after being legally married for twenty-five minutes, you two got an annullment."
"Who got us drunk?" asked Cream.
"Actually, Sonic and Amy gave you guys some soda, but found out that it was their wine that they had ordered and was switched." Tails and Cream growled as Vanilla chuckled. "My, my, you two are quite the couple. Not only do you get along well, you were even married at some time. The only thing you two haven't done, at least I hope not anyway, is have sex with each other. Well, I'll see you two when you get back. Bye bye."
 
Despite the fact that they were beet red, Tails handed Cream her cell back and resumed his piloting. Cream took her cell phone and put it away. "That's a nice phone you got there." said Tails, trying to change subject matter....
.....but that wasn't happening. "My mom's right, isn't she?" Cream asked him.
"So how much did the phone cost? I'm sure it was next to nothing or it was like a gift to you-"
"Quit getting out of this chat, Tails. I'm going to nag you about this until we get back if need be."
"Cream, now really isn't the time for-"
"You took me in my sleep, didn't you?"
"No! Never!" Tails took in a breath... "Look, sex isn't something I feel comfortable talking about, not now, or at all for the time being."
Cream simply looked at him. "You did take it, didn't you?"
"Cream?"
"Admit it, you waited for me to go to sleep before you decided to fuck me, didn't you?"
"CREAM! Look, if you don't believe me, you can always check and see if your hymen is still there."
"Hymen.... refresh my memory on the hymen again."
Tails rolled his eyes. "A girl's hymen is a membrane in her vaginal that's composed of mucos."
"Mucos, down there? Ew!"
"Hey, you wanted to know."
"Yeah, I did. So how do I check for it?"
"Go to the bathroom and feel for it."
"Feel for it, huh, all right."
 
Cream lifts up her skirt and places her hand into her panties, which catches Tails' attention. "Hey, I said in the bathroom." Tails was starting to wig out.
"Oh shut up." said Cream as she checked for her virginity. "You've see me naked already, so seeing me do this should've bother you, especially since you were down here before we left..."
"Are you okay?"
Cream fixed her clothing and stood up. "Come with me."
"But I'm flying the plane."
"Put it on auto-pilot and yes you have to."
After the plane was set, Cream grabbed Tails by the arm and off that they went. The two went into the latrine and tails sat on the toilet (the toilet seat was down, mind you). "Now that I have you here, I can go on about with helping me out." said Cream.
"Cream, this isn't funny." said Tails.
"I can't tell, check for me." And down went the young doe's panties.
"Cream...." the fox was red like a beet.
"Just use your fingers and check... or your tongue if you think it's better."
"You're hellbent on this, aren't you?"
"Of course."
Tails took his hand and slid his finger into Cream's womanhood. He felt around of course, making the doe moan slightly. Nice and healthy feel, and a little bit more inside... Tails said as he continued to check, then his fingers found it. "You're still a virgin, I'm poking at it." the fox assured the rabbit.
"Oh, okay." said Cream. "So, would you get rid of it for me?"
"But... I have to..."
"In and out, nothing else... unless you'd like that."
"But... you'll bleed and...."
"It's okay, go ahead and break it."
"But, I'm not ready for that."
"Don't worry, it'll be fine."
 
Cream positioned herself so that Tails' member was ready to take the girl into prime womanhood. She slowly lowered herself and before she can achieve her goal, she was knocked on her feet. "What was that?" asked Cream.
A loud blam was heard. "Holy crap, they're shooting at us." said Tails and up he stood.
"They got the nerve." said Cream and off she went.
Cream got into the cockpit before Tails did. "You are in restricted airspace. Respond or you will be shot down."
Cream hit the channel. "You better have a damn good reason for shooting at me. Can't a girl go to the bathroom without getting shot at?" she questioned.
"No one responded, so-" the voice said but was cut off.
"I was in the bathroom."
"Well, you're gonna have to turn your plane around."
"What's going on?" Tails came into the cockpit.
"Look, I'm just trying to get to Radical City in one piece." Cream explained.
"Oh, well you're in the wrong area. Make a forty-five degree angle left and you'll be in the airport. Welcome to Radical City, see you on the ground, you're cleared in hangar 12."
"Good, and bring your supervisor, I'm ready to personally file a complaint." Cream ended the transmission.
"See, I told you we were going the right way." said Tails. "And you thought I needed a map....."
"Shut up and land the plane."
"Man, relax already...."
 
{Now playing on Sonic Radio: Living in the City (theme of Radical City from Sonic R)}
When the plane got on the ground, Tails guided it into the hangar. Once the plane was down safely, Cream was yelling up a storm. "You people ought to be ahamed of yourself, do you know that you knocked me off the john with that first shot?"
"Miss, please calm down." the head of the airport was trying to explain to her.
"You knocked me off the toilet and you want me to calm down?"
"We're sorry for that, but-"
"But nothing, you had no right for shooting at me, especially when I'm here on official business. This isn't going to go well once I report this mishap."
"All right you, go check the cargo." Tails cut in.
"But I'm not done raising my complaint..."
"If you keep this up, you aren't gonna have that thing you want."
"But-"
"No thing that you want."
"Okay, I'll be good."
"Now go on..."
"O-kay." and off Cream went into the plane.
Tails addressed the manager and crew. "You'll have to excuse her, guys. It's that time again."
"Isn't she a bit young for that?" asked one of the port hands.
"Not that one. The one where I have to 'touch' her time again."
"Ohhhhh." they all said.
 
Once that was dealt with, the two went to deliver the goods. "Look at this place, it's changed since the last time I was here." said Tails.
"When was the last time you were here?" asked Cream.
"Well, it was during a racing tournament. And during that time, the city wasn't as glamorous as it is now, and there were also two chaos emeralds hidden in the city."
"Oh."
"Yeah, we had to race off against Eggman."
"We, we who?"
"Me, Sonic, Knuckles and Amy."
"Amy never told me about that time in Radical City."
"It was back in the day."
"Did she run too?"
"Tch, please. She drove her car to keep up with us."
The two went around the city, catching the sights and sounds as they went. Eventually, the two went to where the mayor was in city hall. Once inside the secretary was typing at her computer and noticed them. "So, you're the one who aids the mayor, right?" Cream asked.
"That is correct, miss." the secretary answered.
"You sound congested, do you have a cold, lady?"
"No, I'm perfectly fine."
"Anyway," Tails cut in, "we have a delivery from Princess Sally to-"
"One moment." the secretary picked up the ringing phone. "Yes... uh huh... uh huh... of course." she hung up the phone. "Down the hall, third door on the right you two." and off Tails and Cream walked.
*
"Now that the package has been delivered, let's kick around and do some stuff." said Cream.
"I really need to get back to the workshop." Tails said.
"Why is it that you always want to do stuff in that workshop? Don't my feelings matter to you at all?"
"Now hold on a minute..."
"You never want to do much with me... and it's my first time here with you and we can't do anything fun at all.... you're a real date." and Cream began to turn on the waterworks.
Ah man, not the crying.... Tails thought. People began looking at the two, as it was causing a scene. "Okay, okay, we'll kick around for a while. Matter of fact, let's grab some grub."
"O... okay." Cream turned off the waterworks and the two went to grab a bite.
 
Meanwhile, Milena decided to go and visit Tikal. "Well now, if it isn't the two-tailed vixen." the echidna greeted.
"Hey girlfriend." Milena greeted back. "So what are you up to?"
"Meditating."
"Meditating? I don't get it, you have no purpose for that."
"It helps the body relax."
"So does masturbating."
"Nah, I don't want to use my crystal dildos right now."
Milena almost wigged out. "Dildos.... out of crystal?"
"And other precious gems."
"This I gotta see."
"No way, those are my crystal toys. If Rouge found out about these, I'd never get her away from my toys."
 
After the bit to eat, the two went around Radical City doing things as they seemed to be dating. "See, you can't say that you aren't happy that we're doing this." said Cream.
Tails smiled. I guess I can't, I am getting some alone time with her. he thought.
"Look at you, all cheered up and everything."
"I'll admit it, we did need to do this." Tails finally told Cream. "You were right this time."
"Of course I was."
"Don't let this go to your head."
"Of course not, but let's go run around some more."
"Well... I guess we can have a little more fun."
"Yeah, that's the spirit."
So kit and doe enjoyed themselves instead of heading off to leave. Actually, this was Cream's plan to keep him from leaving as much as possible. The problem was that hanging out with a girl can lead to one blowing too much time, especially since that time isn't their own.
 
Nightfall came and Tails was ready to go, but that wasn't happening when he got to the airplane. "What do you mean we can't leave tonight?" Tails asked.
"All planes are grounded tonight, but you'll be able to fly out in the morning." the airport manager explained.
"So what am I gonna do until then?"
"Well, we have pilot quarters on the base so the flyboys... and flygirls can rest up. Once sunrise hits, all flights will resume as scheduled."
"Fine, I guess we have no choice."
"Yup." said Cream with a smile on her face.
That's when it hit the fox. She had this planned... he thought.
With that, kit and doe went to their quarters to call it a night. Despite them being in a pilot's quarters, the setup was pretty good. Wow, look at how huge this bed is... Cream thought.
"Well, I'll take the floor and you get the bed." said Tails.
"There you go avoiding me again." said Cream. "For crying out loud, get in the bed and sleep tonight. Sleeping on the floor is bad for your back."
"You had all of this planned out."
"You act like spending time with me is becoming a pain."
"It's not a pain-"
"Then stop acting like it is."
"I'm getting in the shower, order up some grub."
"Tails, this is a pilot's quarters, not a hotel. There isn't any room service here."
Tails opens up the door to the bathroom. "O-kay... I'm heading back to the hangar."
"Sneaking out to fly at night?"
"No, to get some stuff to enjoy the night.... and to clean out the bathroom. This john is horrible."
Cream looks inside the bathroom. "Man, pilots mustn't have much shame when they hit the can."