Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Split ❯ I guess these are 'love taps' ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There was no rest for the weary, mostly because the weary were trying to sanitise the most important place in the living quarters... the bathroom. They were cleaning it for an entire hour, making sure the place was pine sol clean. "Man, the people who were here before us were disgusting." said Tails.
"No argument from me on that one." agreed Cream.
What Tails didn't realize was that while he was cleaning up, Cream was taking her panties off. She was sneaking up behind the fox, then.... "Mmmf, mmmf, mmmf." almost like a kidnapping.
"Don't struggle, just inhale." Cream told him.
Damn it, what's wtong with this girl? Tails thought as he tried to get out of this predicament.
"Keep struggling, you'll only suffocate yourself. Just relax and breathe it all in."
 
Tails squirmed for a minute, but finally gave in and breathes into the panty muzzle. As he took in the smell, his expression seemed to turn from normal to entranced. "That's it, succumb to my smell. It won't kill you, it'll only make you stronger... and maybe a little horny."
"Let go, please?" requested Tails.
"Okay." Cream unmuzzles Tails and puts her panties back on.
"What was the point of that?"
"You know what the point of it was."
"Well, let's get back to cleaning."
"Cleaning?! You still want to clean this place after that! Fine, back to work. I guess I'll have to try another form of seduction on him."
She really is trying too hard. thought Tails.
After the bathroom was practically sanitsed, the two exited the bathroom and plopped into bed to sleep.
*
 
The next morning, the two woke up from their sleep. Though Tails didn't get all the hours that he needed due to Cream's seduction methods keeping him up for a good amount of the night, the fox managed to get five and a half hours of sleep... enough needed to function for the flight back home. "Well, now we can take to the sky and return to Knothole." said Tails.
"Do we have to go right away?" asked Cream.
"No, no we don't."
Good. thought Cream.
"We still have to eat breakfast, then we can go home."
Cream falls over. "You've gotta be kidding me..."
"I'm not getting stuck here another day with you. No offense, but there's no place like home."
Cream sighed. "Fine, let's go get some vittles."
The two had their pilot's breakfast. It consisted of bacon, sausage, box eggs and a cup of coffee. But Tails took the green tea instead while Cream grabbed tomato juice (they were out of orange). Once they ate, and took that throne time, into the air they went. So long, Radical City. I'll return again someday. thought Cream.
I'm glad I'm in the air flying away from this town, I hope Milena hasn't caused too much damage back home.... thought Tails.
"I would like to return here again someday." said Cream.
"Maybe Sally will fly you here next time." said Tails.
"Or you could."
"Not the way you're acting."
 
What happened next was something even Cream couldn't see coming. She ends up socking Tails dead in the face. "What the hell was that all about?!" he yelled at Cream.
"I didn't mean to do that, honestly." Cream answered, feeling a little guilty.
"What is wrong with you anyway?"
"I guess I'm getting worse."
"Worse, what do you mean-" Luckily for Tails, he managed to block Cream's fist that time. "This is worse?"
"Yeah, this is worse." Cream answered. "And this will continue too..."
"You picked a bad time to be scrappy, Cream."
The sad thing is, that Tails ended up fighting Cream. Luckily for him, he managed to break away from Cream as the plane was diving into the ocean to level it and put on the auto pilot. Cream's current disposition had her fighting Tails on the plane all the way to Knothole. Of course, Tails had no idea why Cream wanted to trade fighting blows with him. But he managed not to harm Cream during the battle... at least not too much. He had to deal a few soft blows to the young doe. Why the hell is she fighting me?! I only did what she wanted yesterday.... Tails thought as he had Cream pinned on her belly with her hands behind her.
Cream managed to break free and deal some punches to the fox. I don't understand why I'm fighting Tails, she thought, but I... can't... stop myself.
 
Simply put, Cream's fighting Tails is all because of her libido. She's actually horny, horny to the point where she's going mad, but isn't mad yet. All rabbits do this when they get to the point in their lives sexually where they have to have intercourse. And the longer Cream goes without getting laid, she will continue to fight anyone that even looks at her the wrong way... or in Tails' case, anyone who moves the wrong way around her. Two things will calm her down: One, sex; Two, Cream's hormone level wears out due to abstinence. Aside from that, Tails pretty much had the plane on auto pilot all the way home.