Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Don't You Wonder ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Just like I promised in Dream Girl and Pot of Gold, here's the next chapter of Teenage Mother. So you all know I'll be winging it from now on. No way am I chancing my step dad ripping my pages out of my notebook AGAIN. I'll be bringing back a few characters, to show that they're still in the story. Also I'll be introducing the other special guest in this chapter. Looking at my little outline, there's only several chapters left. Counting this one, there's only 8 left. Then it'll be over. Although it'll still be a while since I'll be busy with, again, life and my other stories. I'd like to thank Gammer for inspiring me and bring me out of my writer's block. But it's unlikely he'll read this. -laughs- Well, enjoy everyone! -listening to It's by Kotani Kinya-
 
-----
 
Disclaimer: You should all know by now who belongs to whom. Dexter and the female special guest belong to Silver Sheild. Everyone else Sega.
 
-----
 
Chapter 13: Don't You Wonder
 
-----
 
~Amy's POV~
 
-----
 
It's so cold. So very cold. Winter really sucks, especially when you're in the city. But it's still not cold enough to snow. Oh well, nothing I can do about the weather.
 
“Amy, I'm worried about Tails.” I glanced to my left, Cream cuddling her Chao Cheese close to her body. She was in a beige cotton sweater and a long skirt with white leggings, her boots keeping her feet nice and warm. Her hair curled to her shoulders, barrettes keeping them out of her face. Cheese only had on a small coat, but it was still toasty enough to keep it warm.
 
“Don't worry lil rabbit. Once those Chaotix idiots find her, things will go back to normal.” Rouge was to my right, having a black overcoat to keep herself warm. “Then again, maybe it wouldn't hurt for us to search as well.”
 
It was February, and the last time we've seen Christina was November. That makes it 4 months, since she ran away with her daughter.
 
During that time, the killings stopped. At first, everyone was relieved. But then, we started to worry. Knuckles told us what happened on the island, whom was behind the killings, and there being others. It's really making us anxious. Perhaps the reason why they stopped, was because they got her? Both of them? No, it wouldn't do to think like that. I'll never give up hope. If I do, Cream will know and start panicking. Vector, we're counting on you guys.
 
-----
 
~Cream's POV~
 
-----
 
Everyone is so sad and depressed; it really makes me wanna cry. I can tell Amy is trying her best to be optimistic for our sake. But she needs someone to comfort her too. It's moments like these I start to get angry.
 
I don't exactly hate or dislike Christina, but not everything is about her. Then the moment she disappears, everyone is all weepy. It's not as if all of us were the best of friends. We hardly knew anything about her. All we know is she's Knuckles' adopted sister and was abused. Nothing else. I've only met her once, and that was at the baby shower. She was okay I guess, but she was too shy to talk to most of us. Wait, there was also when she gave birth, but my mother and I left once she held Starlight in her arms. Since than, I personally never spoke or met with her.
 
She was living with Amy, so they had a small bond, but it didn't last long since the two of them moved out after a few days to live with Knuckles. As for my mother and Rouge, they never visited, even though Rouge could've whenever she wanted to. Sonic was spending his time racing Shadow and going on dates with Amy. The Chaotix had two encounters, one at the park with the purse snatcher when my mother was spending time with her, and when they had Tails fly them to the island. Then there's adding in Tails' visits, which were only once in a while, since he also spent some time with us, the friends he knew for years. As for Knuckles, she only lived with him for a few weeks. So the most we knew her, was at least a month.
 
Considering how long we knew her, and how much we knew about her, the highest ranking I can give her is an acquaintance. Not a friend, an acquaintance.
 
Remembering what Amy told me, she practically forced themselves on Christina when they met on the train. The only reason she hung out with us was out of pity, because she was alone and pregnant. If her brother had been someone else and Christina reunited with him, we probably would've never seen her again. None of us really bonded with her. Tails MAY think that he likes her, a lot. But I can see right through that visage. In a way, he saw himself before he met Sonic.
 
I was briefly told that his childhood was a sad one. Always picked on because he had two tails, being unusually smart for his age, than making strange contraptions that the bullies always broke apart in front of him. Maybe that's why he hated her right away. He didn't want to be reminded of his weak self. And the only way to make that disappear was to make her happy. Thus, the flirting with her.
 
He's hurting himself by pretending to like her this way. What he needs to do is open his eyes, and realize the truth. Then, he'll be able to start healing. The question is... how do I get him to open his eyes?
 
-----
 
~Christina's POV~
 
-----
 
My head. It's killing me. No matter what I do the pain won't go away. Go. Away!
 
“Mama?” Oh, it's my little-Moonstar's little girl. I can't let her see me like this. It's bad enough with the children picking on her. I have to make her happy, even if it hurts.
 
“I'm sorry sweety. I just had a little headache, nothing a little medicine can't fix. Now you go play with your dolls, all right?”
 
“Oh…okay Mama.” Good, she's gone again. Children should never see anyone in pain. I don't want her to be scarred, like I was. Maybe I'll take some more medicine, yeah, that'll help. Then I'll take a nap, I'll even have Sta-Moonlight join me, that way she won't hurt herself while I'm resting. Where is it, where is it…there! Let's see, it says to take 2 every 4 to 6 hours. I'll take 3 pills instead. And if that doesn't work between the time period, I'll have 4 instead.
 
Thud, thud.
 
Huh, it seems she's arrived. Swallowing the medicine, I walked out of the bathroom to the front door, opening it after plaster a fake smile on my face. On the other side was sienna brown cross fox with short layered hair that ended at her shoulders. Her golden eyes twinkled at me, a small smile on her face. She was wearing a light brown shirt with a black turtleneck underneath with dark blue jeans and brown leather heels. She had white gloves on since it was chilly, a gold necklace around her neck. She had her hand over her abdomen, the small bulge underneath.
 
“Hey Lauren, come on in.” During my stay here, Midnight introduced me to one of his friends' girlfriend, Lauren. Like me, she really didn't have any other friends, relying on her boyfriend for comfort. She also had gone through a similar situation, but not quite. A victim of rape from another fox, an adult at that. All that she could remember was his face, crying for help when none came. Like me, she decided to keep the baby instead of abortion. Although, she isn't sure if she'll actually raise the child herself, or give it up for adoption. I believe this is another reason we were introduced, to help her decide by seeing how I'm affected with raising my-Moonstar's baby. Truthfully, I don't think it was a very good idea. But at least we understood each other. The pain, the scars, the nightmares.
 
“Is the face going away?” Not only do we understand each other, we could also tell our deepest, darkest secrets. No one knows. Just me and her.
 
“No. Every time I look at her, HE just keeps popping up. I always have to hurt myself somehow to restrain myself from screaming.”
 
“I see…how is your migraine?”
 
“Worse. No matter how much I drink, eat, sleep, or headache pills, it keeps growing.”
 
“Maybe you should go to a doctor.”
 
“I can't. I'm not exactly registered, and I don't have insurance either. I can't even afford therapy.” My hands wouldn't stop trembling, my body was so cold. So very cold.
 
“Mama? Mama!” Oh no, I'm making her worry again.
 
“D-Don't worry dear. I'm just…gonna take…a nap…” Yes, that sounds…so very nice…
 
-----
 
~Tails' POV~
 
-----
 
I hate to admit it, but I'm actually feeling better. Guess Dexter was right in suggesting we get together to catch up. It felt nice to talk about something else for once, instead of worrying my head off. They didn't know about the situation, so I didn't need to drag them in. Same went for them. It was like a break from reality, one that I've needed for a while now.
 
“So Tails, how's your love life doing?” Great, Dexter just had to ruin my mood. “Ahh, not so good, huh?”
 
“Let's just say, she ran away from her brother's place with her kid in tow.” That's all I'm saying.
 
“Wow, don't our lives suck? My girlfriend is pregnant with some bastard's kid, Midnight's taking care of a gal with a kid, and now your girl ran off with her own kid. If we had a fourth friend, do you think he'd have a similar problem too?” Who knows? Maybe yes, maybe no.
 
“Yeah, although the two of us aren't dating. We're just roommates.” Uh oh, Dexter's smirking.
 
“You say that now Midnight. But watch out, one day you're going to realize what a catch she is and marry her and adopt her kid. Then you three will live happily ever after.” Okay that happily ever after part was pushing it.
 
“Dexter, there's no way that's going to happen. Besides, right now isn't the time, with the way things are going.”
 
“Can we please change the subject?” Dexter chuckled, waving his hands.
 
“Fine, fine. We'll leave Midnight alone. But still, I'm curious about this girl of yours. Seeing you've NEVER had a girlfriend before.”
 
“Why should I tell you?” We're supposed to be on another topic by now, he's digging too deep.
 
“I've talked about Lauren, and Midnight told us about his `roommate' on the phone a few times. Your turn to fess up.” Great. Just great. Guess I have no choice. I leaned back, hands behind my head, recalling the moments I had with her.
 
“Well, she's…pretty.”
 
“And?”
 
“Shy. Conservative. And…” And…
 
“And what?” What else…what else is there? There's more to her…but what?
 
“Tails…you can't think of anything else, can you?” I looked straight at Midnight, who strangely had a sad look in his eyes. Baffled, I nodded my head. I only became more confused when he sighed. “Maybe that's why she left.” What!
 
“What do you mean by that Midnight?”
 
“What I mean is you don't like her as much as you think you do.”
 
“I don't…what's the hell-“
 
“You lust her body.”
 
“I…lust her body?”
 
“Midnight's right.” Great, now Dexter is agreeing with him. “Think about it Tails. Just how much do you know about her? What's her favorite color? Her taste in food? What makes her happy? What are her skills and abilities?” Sitting still, I took it all in. And yet…
 
“Nothing…I know nothing…”
 
“Bingo. She realized you didn't love her, so she left. Girls with kids are very sensitive. They have higher standards, especially when it comes to their kids. Face it Tails. You lost her for good.”
 
They're right. Both of them. And all this time, the way I've been acting. Shit. No wonder why she left. I'm just like those bastards.
 
-----
 
“Mmm…so good…” There were grunts and moans, echoing through the halls.
 
“Hey, don't forget to leave me sssssssome Runo.” Soon there a gag, the coughing muffled.
 
“Heh. You're the one shoving it down her throat.” There was a loud thwack, followed quickly by a hiss.
 
“True, but this hole getsssss bigger, while yourssss only getssss tighter.” His hands tugged on some hair, pushing and pulling constantly.
 
“I know, just don't go ooh...choking her.” It only got faster, the moans louder and more feral.
 
“That'ssss right. We'll get rid of that bat'ssss germsss by tomorrow morning. Hey! Did I tell you to stop sucking!” He pinched her scalp with his claws, blood trailing down her fur.
 
And it continued until the break of dawn.
 
-----
 
A/N: I bet all of you are screaming right now and cussing like sailors, huh? Now, I want all of you to reflect what you've read up to this chapter. How much of Christina's personality was shown out in the open? Think about it. And barely anything was shown either. So how could he have possibly liked her? It's like a one night stand situation. No hating Cream, even though I slightly dislike her personally. She was just showing what she thought. Everyone was blowing things out of proportion, for someone they barely know a single thing about. Wouldn't you be annoyed if that happened to you? Well, I hope you all understand what I've been trying to show throughout this chapter. As for the dream…more graphic than usual, isn't it? Like I've said, my style is slowly improving. But I'm still not quite there yet. Well, guess I'll type up the sequel for White Christmas next. Buh-bye for now!