Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Hedgehog Man ❯ Meet the Kids ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

C.T. now lying on the couch Amy hands him a glass of water and 2 vicoden "here you are going to need them" she smiled. She then hands Star a glass "thanks" she said Miles now fell asleep in her lap Thunder
 
was out side with the other kids,Tom was showing them about shooting craps Amy looked at them thru her window "he's just like his father" "Hey I wasn't shooting craps at his age I was in hell!"
 
Amy gives him a dirty look he gives her crazy eye she flinches "damn that crazy eye" "hey it comes in handy" Star gets up gently place Miles on the seat and gently kissed his cheek as he stretched a bit "it's getting late here call me whenever" Star gives him a number he gives her his number (no its not what you think people).
 
Just then the door busts open a black hedgehog withred stripes wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans bare foot comes in super pissed off
 
C.T. quickly gets up "damn home boy what happened to your shoes?"
I put them under my pillow and the shoe fairy gave me a dollar, he said sarcastically some bastard stole them what else!" "so who's your friend?" "Star" "well I am the ultimate life form but you can cal me Shadow" "where are the kids I got some real bad news" "what Cream is pregnant?" "I wish Vanilla is dying of cancer" C.T. looks almost shocked but he and Shadow hi 5 each other as Star leaves Amy almost faints "how are Peter and the twins handling it" "not very good" "can't you heal her?" "Areyou fucking crazy?" hissed C.T. "look at my arm because of her they put a metal beam to keep it working" Shadow left out side "Thunder, Peach! Let's bounce!" the 2 come running to their dad in open arms they leave inside.
A girl enters about 27-28 her blonde hair is turning reddish brown its nicely tiled back she's wearing a red blouse and blue jeans she passionately kisses C.T. "hey Amy how your doing" "well I'm good your husband just recruited some young girl he saved got his ass kicked too."
 
She looks at him sees his cheek taped up and he's limping. "Well you hear?" "Hearwhat?" "Shadow tell her" Shadow looks at his kids hugs them "kids I have some bad news" "what is it asks" Peach all worried
 
"your grandmother is dying she hasn't much time to live I-I'm sorry" Peach hugs her dad. "It must be hard on you but death is the natural pat of life" "yeah Dad" said Thunder (the kids are pretty smart plus they really don't like their grandmother all that much,you don't need to thank me) well let's head home the all leave holding their dads hands "no about your shoes" "oh well some idiot stole them the end!"
 
Molly looks at C.T. "so tell me about her" "well she's a tagger that I know and she has a deep hatred for Hilary Duff" Amy turns on the TV the news is on as they see a bank being robbed by a masked armadillo along side a raccoon in a blue jump suit a blue blur saves the day just then the door opens Sonic in a G.U.N. outfit enters he sees the blue blur stop the bank robbers "what the fuck?" he hissed "if I'm here who is that?" C
.T. pinched him "ow what was that for" "to prove your real" he smiled just then the blue blur stopped it was a guy dressed in a hedgehog costume wearing long white gloves his face was covered by a blue mast only his mouth was clear he had long quills like Sonic also had on white underwear long white boots but they weren'tboots they were Shadow's air shoes a new super hero was born (Hedgehog Man). "That bastard!" the news interviewer was talking to Lunar the hero was real agitated
 
"How dare you steal my spot light mere mortal I am hedgehog man the faster being around try and catch me Sonic hahaha!!! Evil beware Hedgehog Man is there!!" as he runs off nut case hissed Lunar as he left he comes back holding them in hand cuffs "Mighty screams let me see my lawyer dammit!" "Shut up!!!" Lunar tossed them in the patty wagon
 
Back to the house Sonic now pissed off as the kids are there Tails storms in, in super form he points to C.T. "you!!! Meoutside now!!!"
 
"uh-oh your in trouble" smiles Tom as he sat in his moms lap "oh shadda up!!" his dad hissed at him.
 
"Can't we all just get along?" Super Tails quickly blasts him with White Fox Thunderhe dodges it but fallson his leg as he hissed in pain he pulled out his emerald "Chaos Control!" everything froze as he got up he kicked Tails in the nuts. Tails returned to normal wearing his white muscle shirt and kakis as helaysdown in pain
 
"Now what's this about?" Tails looks at him "y-you ratted me out" C.T. helps him up "look I'm sorry I told them you installed the jet engine in the car but they would of found out either way sorry." Next time I'll blame someone else" as they enter the twins greet their dad flying around "will you stop flying you'll make a tornado!!" hissed Amy Miles woke up smacking his lips in acute way as he greets his dad "so what are you going to do Sonic" he asks "well first things we need to get those shoes back I know he stole them either that or he stripped them"
Miles looked at his dad they look so much alike it's like the past meet the future "where Mommy?" "she'll be here soon I promise" "let me guess you want to tell her about your girlfriend"
 
Gust said cocky Faith smacked him up side the head "leave him alone he found some one be happy!" Amy threw in her 2 cents ASAP "C.T. recruited some new girl he `saved' Miles was quite attached to her she seems nice but if Hilary Duff gets involved get ready" Tails Jus smiled at his kid as a green 2 tailed fox looked like Gust in blue overalls looked like a gardener but was a girl "hey Cosmo" Tails said as he kissed his wife how was work "never again in OC too damn needy!" She hissed (remember she was revived and became fox)
 
Tails hugger her as he rubbed her back with his Tails "well where are Knuckles and Rouge" she asks "they are taking time away the kids stay with us for now" said Sonic now calm down.
 
"Well we are leaving" C.T. smiled as he kissed Amy on the cheek he his kids and Molly leave as he limps holding onto molly as leverage. "He-he-he" Sonic cocked a cocky grin.
 
Later on that day "kids dinner" the twins along side Sonic's kids all rush to the door Tails and family all ready left. "So Rusty how was school" asks Sonic "Thunder and Peach got into a fight with some bullies" "Thunder stole C.T.'s" move too said Violet "no he didn't C.T. stole that move from some old movie it think it was road tip" said Aries the white echidna (Aries looks like his mom Jewelle looks like her dad)
"No it was a movie about urope" hissed Jewelle "That's enough" said Sonic "it's called `a hey what's that pimp slap' so many people stole it, it don't even matter any more and the movie was Euro-Trip not Road-Trip!" every one looks quite
 
"ok why were they messing around anyway?" Aries stated "well some girl was messing with Peach Miles defended her then Thunder got involved Thunder slapped the bully then Peach grabbed the girl and dropped her it was awesome like the WWF!" "well glad to see Miles is getting some guts" smiles Amy
 
Sonic then remembered "Tails once was in the WWF along time ago man that was funny so was I" Violet and Rusty were shocked "after dinner we can watch the tape" not much happened you guys just beat the crap out of Randy for making you look bad" "that's true but hey he deserved that!"
 
After dinner he put on the tape they see a large man who resembles Eggman jumping up and down sitting on a smaller man many times (X3) then they see a younger C.T. with Molly along side the click stomping him out as a bleeding Sonic homing attacks him "why is Eggman helping you guys" asks Jewelle Amy laughs "t-t-that's toms' grandfather silly" "Eggman was a feared enemy now a trusted ally and friendly rival" smiled Sonic well it's late time for bed the children all leave for bed as they kiss Sonic and Amy good night and head up stares.
 
Well another great Ch I own the kids and any other OC that sega doesn't own or want that includes Molly and Cosmo the fox… please review no flames…