Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Hedgehog Man ❯ Meet the Click ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's a nice summer day school is out C.T. and some of his click are outside a café playing Tails of Synphonia on Gamecube as odd as it was they had a plasma TV at least 22 in being hooked to it as they were outside ImIrish the trigger happy one of the bunch was hyped up ever since tails made it possible to have a 22 in plasma TV that you can use to play games anywhere.
 
"Gotta love action replay!!! I am kicking ass!" C.T. boasted as people passed by on the street as Ozza was handling out drinks Ozza not much about him only he somehow made money selling t-shirts that had Osama bin Laden saying "declare Jihad on your thirst" holding a Star Bucks cup typical of that Arab acting like the most wanted man on Earth of course he was killed long, long ago and is not a threat or his click.
 
Shadow was more or less the main head next to C.T. claiming C.T.'s powers comesfrom eating burritos and drinking malt liquor ImIrish "claims" eating that will have him killed C.T. thinks eating the food of a health nut will have him killed.
 
A young girl in simple street clothes white t-shirt black baseball cap on forward hair ties back and blue jeans comes walking down the street "hey Star!" C.T. hollers at her she quickly heads over to the table and
 
sits down as she watches them play the game she quickly pulls out a sketch pad and looks thru it "oh here we are" she said as they pause the game they see a pic of C.T. in combat gear holding up Hilary Duff's head with her spinal cord hanging down (Benzino and Eminem) "damn girl you must really hate her more than I do!!" oh yeah this is some of the click Shadow, ImIrish, and Ozza they all say "hi" Star just smiles as C.T. puts the system away "so I heard you turned Hilary Duff into Eggman that's in insult to him smiled Ozza" Star just laughs at his remark "well duh I hate that bitch she gives the real bitches a bad name!"
 
Just then a tall grey wolf/fox in a G.U.N. uniform walks down half his face is covered in a metal face plate the metal side has a red eye with a scanner over it he also has a large golden hoop in his left ear which is chipped he comes over to them.
 
"So boys looks like your bored out of your minds, make yourselves useful and help me get Hedgehog Man!" "Lunar we are trying to figure out how to get that bastard he's making us look bad!" hissed ImIrish "hahahaha, C.T. and that damn grudge is making you look bad after humiliating that poor teacher like that on the radio then having that nitwit Mango vandalize her car,that was over 15 years ago good God let it go!!" C.T. looks at him "I'll stop when I'm ready!" Lunar just nods his head "aren't you going to stop those hoods from selling crack to blind kids?"
 
Lunar growls at that remark "like I said stop that bastard and I promise I will help you get Hilary duff I know what happened to Knuckles and Amy" "and me" C.T. threw in Lunar read him and laughed "you got stabbed in the leg and a busted cheek hahahaha!!!!"
 
Just then Tails,Cosmo and the kids all flew down the kids rush to greet Lunar knocking him down a the parents sit down "where are the others" C.T. asks "Molly said she was taking them for ice cream out the foxes didn't want to go because they knew Lunar would be in town"
 
Smiles Cosmo "thankher for not taking me!" C.T. said sarcastically Cosmo smiles so does Tailsso Star you in this shit on what" "or what" she smiled here he hands her a badge "now you have full diplomatic immunity I will send you a care package later smile" he pulls out a camera phone and takes her picture as Lunar gets up and dusts himself off he playfully smacks Tails up side the head and runs off Tails runs off too to give chase Miles sees Star but acts all shy as she reaches her hand out he grabs it and is now in her lap "get a room you" to Gust says all sarcastically Faith smacks him up side the head Gust socks her in the arm.
 
Cosmo summons some vines out of nowhere and it whips them both as they "yipe" and look dirty at their mother C.T. smiles as he lifts Gust on his good leg Shadow lifts up Faith. "Now be glad I didn't use wood!" Cosmo hissed as she sipped tea. Just then Lunar comes down Tails holding him with a big lump on is head Cosmo summons the vine again and whips them as well "hey what the hell was that for!!" hissed Lunar
 
"being a bad influence!" the plant fox said sternly "Gee your like Raine Sage using violence to solve problems" after a while Ozza gets more drinks "do these contain opium" asks ImIrish "no the kids are here and I don't want them all doped up there not very hyper sadly.." Cosmos whips him "no drugs!!" he quickly scuttles inside. "No drugs my ass"
 
hissed C.T. as he grabs the plant another one hits him "ha I got on armor" Cosmo give him a look he gives her crazy eye as she falls back Star smiles and grabs the chair Miles chuckles softly Cosmo look at him all funny.
"So are they always like this" Star asks as she put her hat on Miles playfully
 
"Most of the time" said Lunar as he pulls out a mask of fur and covers up the metal plate "much better" he smiled as he bit into a piece of biscotti as he makes a loud crunching noise Cosmo annoyed "gee can you make it louder?" she said sarcastically. All of a sudden Lunar yells "quickly kids get inside you too Star!" as they do Shadow and ImIrish grab their guns the only one out are the click as Hedgehog man skates by "Hahaha so I see your not out selling crack to blind kids!" C.T. now real annoyed "tell me you didn't say that!" "Tell me you didn't just say that!" "oh look likes the cat is out of the bag hahaha" Lunar grabbing his sword "you punk ass son of a bitch, I will kick your ass up one street and down the other!" "Never fear the hedgehog man is here!" He boasted very arrogantly Lunar reading him "you mess in my affairs I will bust you head to the white meat!!!" as he growls "if you want an autograph just ask" he said all cocky as he skates away.
 
"That Knuckles dragging son of a bitch" hissed Shadow Ok come out Tails, Cosmo and the kids Star holding Miles all come out as well as Ozza what was that about asks Faith "that goodie too shoes stole Shadow's air shoes and I got a plan if he see us together the plan wont work"
 
"don't just tell Shadow" said the other Shadow C.T. looks at him "remember that time at that fancy restaurant when he bitch slapped the maitred" "he gave Cream a nasty look as she was feeding Peach" Lunar said in his defense "well it's not like that time in Tokyo when Amy Rose was responsible for a bunch of school girls trashing a cop car!"
 
"that was Rebelde" you nitwit hissed Ozza.
The kids now eating biscotti as Star is still holding Miles Gust gives hima look he quickly gives Star a kiss on the cheek as she blushes Gust still gives him that look ass Lunar whispers in his ear "awww your so sweet Miles" said Star as he steals another one "he really likes you"
smiled Cosmo
 
(A/N: i.am.someone I'll show you what real evil is!)
 
An old nun walks past the group as Miles looks at her she gives him a disgusted look as she makes a cross on her self he looks as if he's goingto cry but C.T.smiles at him and looks at her,she looks back as he whips out crazy eye she is so shocked she walks into the street and "Crash Bam!!!" she was hit by a bus! (I told you how evil I can be!!!) "damn!!!!!!!!!!" every one says at once "well aren't you going to help her" asks Tails as he looks a Lunar "one she's dead and two she insulted Miles if she insulted the adults that one thing but a child well she got what was coming."
 
"Well its late I need to head to the consulate" said Shadow as he left as did Ozza and ImIrish
 
"Well I need to get ready Molly said she wants me to try some fancy place in the OC plus I want to see my dad's new beau" "What about you 2 ladies" he looks at Tails and Cosmo "we plan to kick it here a while", "what about you Lunar" "might as well" "you Star" "yeah I'll stay too" "oh yeah C.T. call me a lady again I'll send people to your house bad people!" "sure thing little girl" C.T. smirked as Tails growled at him
 
"well now we need to get plan b just in case plan a fails" smiled Lunar "I say we get everybody and jump him" said Gust "No,no,no how bout you and dad fuse together go into mega form and fry him to a crisp" said Faith “hmmmm
 
Lunar said "what do you think Miles?" Miles just look at him after a while he says "I say you do both first jump him then fry him to a crisp!!" "Cosmo, Tails "I say we get him drunk and leave him upside down on the bridge" smiled Cosmo very foxy "I say we get Dibalon and see how fast he really is" smiled Tails. "I say we just lure him into a trap simple as that and make him look like a fool!" Smiled Star.
 
"Good idea" smiled Lunar "we lure him into a trap now we need bait."
 
A/N:Pretty good eh well I proved once again how crazy I can be lol review and no flames or else I will send people to your house bad people