Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of a Raccoon ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He doesn't even feel the need to show me off. The rest of them all did. All of them. But not him. He doesn't make me go anywhere with him. He doesn't beg. He doesn't even persist at all. If he asks and I say no, then he'll ask if he can go without me. I say yes. Always. He's just so damn submissive about our plans. No. Not submissive. Agreeable is the word. If he wants to spend time with me, as a couple, he'll stay with me, alone and secluded from everything else. That's not him. Not to everyone else. Not to me, at first. But now it is. Now that's who he can be to me. Agreeable. Agreeable and caring. And he still doesn't need to show me off. Instead, I'm surprised with the need to show him off. To silently say to the rest of them `yeah, I got him, I got him and you didn't, so fuck off.' I'm surprised to have to suppress the jealous and prying stares of both male and female eyes. Still, it satisfies me that I can. They're scared of me. All of them, save him. Even that annoying white cat doesn't like to challenge me.
But there are times, many numerous times, when none of that matters to me. All that matters to me is him. The rest is just a bonus. Because he's amazing. Perfect. He's perfect and I would never give him up for anything. He's perfect, and I love him. Who am I? Normally I wouldn't waste my time with petty introductions, but since you haven't wet your pants at my glare yet, I'll tell you.
I'm Roland Ganesh the Raccoon, Sonic the Hedgehog's boyfriend.