Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Other World"

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: All of the stories listed are protected under copyright law by their respective authors, based on characters created by Service and Games (SEGA), and on characters created by Archie Comic Publications, Inc.

Note: I received some requests to place Red and Mac in this Story, these two characters do belong to me, I created them. So I figured what the hell. P.S. this is a few years before "The Newcomers part 1 & 2" story, & in another different dimension. As you may or may not have noticed, Tails has no super-powers.) Note to other authors: If I have copied your characters and/or plot, I assure you it is purely coincidental, otherwise notify me. Anyway... ONWARD SIR LANCELOT!

<>... Dialogue

""... Narrator (Me)

*Aa*... Thought (Characters [Italics])

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 1 "The Portal" <><><><><><><><><>

"It was a nice day out, I was outside riding my bike across the deserted streets of Rio Rico, AZ. I hated being alone like this, no one to talk to, no one to visit, yet I was outside. I noticed some of the kids here did not like going outside. Who would? It is just either too boring here, or too secluded, instead they would call their friends over and stayed at a computer or game console. I was the only one that ever came outside in this place, sure I saw some adults jogging and maybe one car or two, but that was about it. I was heading over to the store, that is the place, were everyone likes to meet. From old people to little kids, that is the center of the town. I had a long way to go, so I decided to take my short cut. It was this lonely small dirt road, that I took every time I wanted to go downhill all the way to the store. The problem was that it was even lonelier, because no one but, some bikers and me knew about it. I knew the kids with motorcycles knew about it because I would often see brand new motorcycle tracks there. So I turned my CD player on and put in some LIKNIN PARK, and turned the volume all the way up. I was gaining a lot of speed, and my brakes were totally useless at this speed, so I had to use my shoe to brake, then it happened, it was about 5 feet in front of me. A hole in mid air had just appeared out of thin air, it was purple with dark stripes, almost like a dark sky and purple clouds floating in circles like a blender. I had no chance of dodging it, I tried to brake with my shoe but proved useless, so I did the stupidest thing you could ever do on a bike... I used the front brakes."

<Me> oh shit!

"I flew face first against the hole. As I still flew inside, I felt like I was inside a pipe, full of other holes, they had pictures inside of them, one I recognized was from a movie, another was even stranger, a video game. I couldn't stop, I was being pulled somewhere, then a hole in front of me appeared, with a picture of some sort of giant factory, full of Robots, and I went in. I fell on the concrete floor, I got up, turned my CD-player off, and walked. I did not know were I was or how, but I figured I was still here in the U.S. cause everything was in plain English. Then all of a sudden I heard someone behind me yelling at me in a monologue tone."

<Robot> Halt, Unregistered Overlander, you are under arrest by order of Robotnik, stay still and we will not fire.

<Me> what the... oh Fuck!

"I ran as fast as I could, I saw shots missing me by an inch passing me, and hitting the floor some feet in front of me. I did not know what to do, I had no weapons to defend myself, only my CD player. But we all know that is useless. Then it happened, I was hit in the arm by a shot, then I was scraped on the leg, by another shot. I hit the floor hard, and turned around to see 2 barrels aiming at my head."

<Me> No! Get away from me, what the hell did I do to you!

<Robot> you have violated code 344-32 of the standard laws of Robotropolis, Resisting arrest, being unregistered, disobeying commands. Punishment is... Death!

<Me> *Robotropolis? Why is that so familiar* No come on, I was just going to the store it was an accident!

<Robot> cannot comply, prepare for punishment.

"I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see the shot, this is the end for me, there was no way in hell I would be saved, I heard the guns whistling, apparently heating up, preparing to fire. When I heard the sound of metal being shredded, and a very fast moving object. I then collapsed because of the shot in my arm. I had a strange dream, nothing made sense, I was floating in pure darkness, there were objects floating with me as well, I tried to hold one but it dissolved in my hand like water."

<Me> what the hell, were am I, if this is a dream, then I really need to talk to a psychiatrist.

"Then I began to dissolve, and I reappeared in front of myself, like a copy or something of me appeared, the copy smiled, and I completely dissolved by then. I opened my eyes, it was night time I couldn't see much except the window, there was a bunch of trees, I noticed my arm and leg was bandaged and I was in a bed. The walls were made out of some type of bamboo or something, but it was too dark to see. I then saw that on top of the door there was a Red Cross and next to it a clock that said it was 4:00 Am. So I figured I was in a hospital."

<Me> Man that was a weird dream, first robots, then floating water in shapes, I must have fallen off my bike harder than I thought, what on earth am I going to tell my mom now, she must be pissed. Oh well, it is four Am. Might as well catch up on some sleep.

"Then I thought of something."

<Me> I don't remember hurting my arm or leg when I fell off my bike? Oh well.

<><><><><><><><> <> Chapter: 2 "Hog-napped" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

"It was now morning, the sun was hitting me in the face, which woke me up, I opened one eye and saw that the clock said 7:00 Am. So I stood up from the bed, I heard noises outside of the window but I ignored it. I then heard some voices outside of the room I was in so I decided to investigate. There was a girls voice, she was about 16 to 19 years old, and the male voice was about the same age, they were discussing something, apparently about me."

<Girl> come on, we cannot trust him, he is an overlander for god's sake!

<Guy> we don't know we can't trust him Sally, he was shot by a SWAT-bot when that other guy got him.

<Sally> Sonic, it could be one of Robotnik's traps!

<Me> *Sonic?... Robotnik?... Am I really where I think I am at right now?*

<Sonic> the bots were using live ammo, if that other... me had been one second too late he would have been killed! I think we can trust them.

<Sally> Sonic...

<Sonic> Look at his age Sally, the computer says he is only 16, I really doubt that he is working for Robotnik. Besides, he had no weapons, except for this thing, with those disks.

<Sally> I hope you are right Sonic, now lets go and wake him, I need to find out were he came from.

<Sonic> Probably the same place, those other copies came from.

<Sally> oh by the way, I was talking with the other you and the overlander, he told me to tell you, NOT to say anything about them, to this guy.

<Sonic> deal.

<Me> what the hell are they talking about... Copies? Well I figure that's my cue.

"I opened the door just as Sally was reaching for the knob, they both were looking at me as if I was about to pounce on them both."

<Me> hello, my name is Dan, I take it you are Sonic and you are Sally?

<Sonic> how did you know that?

<Me> well I overheard you guys talking, I can't believe you are real dude.

"Sally looked at me strangely, and was about to ask me something when Sonic interrupted her."

<Sonic> what do you mean by that?

<Me> well have you ever heard of the planet earth?

<Sonic> no, not really... why is that?

"Sonic and Sally were still very tense, awaiting an attack that would never come."

<Me> well, first of all, you two can loosen up, I am not going to hurt anyone, and I am not with Robotnik, that fat ass lost his marbles. Anyway let me tell you.

<Sonic> ok, but remember, any smart moves and ill kill you so fast you wont even feel it-

<Me> OK ok, I get the point. Anyway, from what I've seen so far, I come from another dimension, a... counterpart one as you might say, anyway you are famous were I come from, you see. There are video games of you and Tails, and Knuckles.

<Sally> how do you know about knuckles?

<Me> like I said before you are a video-game character, a comic book, and a TV show.

<Sonic> awesome, but you aren't playing with me aren't you?

<Me> no I'm not, anyway thank you for saving me back there, I was sure I was going to die.

<Sonic> don't mention it, want me to show you around?

<Me> sure. Oh and one thing, what was that you were talking about some...copies?

<Sonic> sorry dude I can't tell you right now.

"Sonic took me all over the village, and presented me to some people, some at first almost shot me, if it wasn't for Sonic who stopped them and explained the situation. Anyway everything was going all right, most people had already gotten used to me by the end of the day. And finally we stopped in front of a pool."

<Sonic> ok this, is what we call the-

<Me> ring pool? Yeah this one I do know about, your uncle chuck built this machine, it creates rings to react to your DNA, every time you get a ring, it makes you more powerful.

<Sonic> ok now I have to believe you, hey do you hear that?

<Me> you mean that whistling sound?

"Sure enough, Tails was flying over 3 yards away over the Forrest, Sonic then turned to see me."

<Sonic> you haven't met Tails yet have you?

<Me> no not yet.

<Sonic> all right, just wait over here then.

"Sonic climbed on a tree and waved to Tails, he then flew right above him and landed in front of me, his back turned to me, apparently he didn't see me. Sonic landed in front of him."

<Tails> hey Sonic, what up?

<Sonic> oh not much just showing somebody around.

<Tails> who... you mean the overlander? Or is it the copies of us that came through the portal? Where are they?

"I began to walk from the shadows, ignoring what he had just asked Sonic. Then Tails turned around, he looked nervous."

<Me> hey, my name is Dan, I take it you are Miles Prower?

<Tails> yes um... excuse me for a second.

<Me> Sure

"Tails turned around to face Sonic."

<Tails> SONIC! You told him my real name!

<Sonic> nope, let me explain why he knows your name, unless you want to Dan?

<Me> no... You go ahead.

"As Sonic explained to Tails that I was from another dimension, I was starting to feel a little weird, like nausea but not."

<Me> dude I don't feel so good...

<Tails> what's wrong?

<Sonic> yeah you look a little pale, why don't we take you back to the hospital wing.

"As they both lifted me up by each arm, I was beginning to feel very nauseated, then it happened, my CD-player hit me in the face and all 3 of us fell to the ground, as we did we expected to hit the dirt but we just kept falling. Then I noticed I was back in that tube I came through, until I saw my bike in one of the holes, I just stared at it and we started to fall towards it. I landed on the rim of it, Sonic landed a few feet away and Tails crashed into a tree."

<Sonic> ouch what the hell was that!

<Tails> I don't know but it really hurt.

<Me> um... guys... welcome to planet earth.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><> Chapter: 3 "Earth" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

"Sonic and Tails stared at me in horror."

<Sonic> did you do this?

<Me> no I don't even know what happened...

<Tails> what do we do now?

<Me> for now, both of you are coming with me at my house, we will be back here tomorrow, at about the same time. This is were I went into a portal, oh and bring my CD-player, I think it had something to do with all this I don't know.

<Sonic> what do you mean you don't know, you mean we could be stuck here for good?

<Me> I am truly sorry but I will find a way IF you will help me.

<Tails> well I say yes, how about you Sonic?

<Sonic> of course Tails, anyway lets go to your house, were do you live and were are we, this place looks pretty deserted.

<Me> maybe because I live in a desert?

<Sonic> oh I see, come on were is your house?

<Me> not far just follow me, and keep a low profile, I have a lot of people here that are very scared of the unusual.

<Sonic> what is so unusual about us?

<Tails> yeah, well except for the extra tail of course.

<Me> well, let's just say that, hedgehogs here are brown and not blue, and foxes don't have two tails, they don't talk and they don't wear shoes or gloves. They are... primitive, not evolved yet. As one might say, so is every animal in the planet.

<Sonic> I see your point, but I still don't get it? You mean to tell me the animals here are not evolved like on planet Mobius?

<Me> yes, exactly now come on we have to go.

<><><><><><><><> <><><> Chapter: 4 "My House" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

"We all arrived at my house, it was a small house compared to the ones on the other side of the street, brown, and the roof was dark green, you could say this house belonged in a mountain, but instead it was stuck in a dessert."

<Sonic> nice shack...

<Tails> yeah, it's ok, the plants need a little water though...

<Me> try watering these things every day, with about a gallon of water for each.

<Tails> I see what you mean...

"We went inside the house, Sonic started to play around with my Playstation, and Tails was examining my paintball gun."

<Sonic> man this thing is awesome, the guts on this "Dino-Crisis" game look almost real! Hey didn't you say that we were famous here on this Dimension?

<Me> yeah... here, let me look!

"I started to look through my room then I found it, it was the "Sega Genesis" and the full collection of "Sonic the hedgehog" games. Tails came out of my room with a big blotch of paint on his fur."

<Sonic> what on earth happened to you!

<Me> he was playing with my paintball gun, I had it at the lowest setting.

<Tails> So you and your friends shoot each other with these things for fun? These things hurt.

<Me> yeah it all ways hurts the first time, anyway look what I found.

"I showed them the games, and console."

<Tails> Woah! Look that's me!

<Sonic> and that's me too!

<Me> want me to plug it in?

<Sonic> yea, hurry up!

"As soon as I plugged in my Sega Genesis, both Sonic and Tails were furiously playing both with each other and against each other. Tails was a little sad he couldn't make himself fly in Sonic 2, but soon cheered up when he discovered he could fly in Sonic 3. By then I was bored out of my mind, and both Sonic and Tails were playing themselves out of existence. They had both been like that for 2 hours already. That is until the door knob in my front door started rattling, my mom was home from work!"

<Me> uh-oh, moms home, guys ok wait here ill be right back!

"I ran to the door and held it closed against my mom."

<Mom> Dan... what the hell are you doing?

"Then I thought of it myself, what the hell AM I doing? I am supposed to introduce her to 2 characters from another dimension, and im completely doing the opposite. A.K.A. DUH!"

<Me> you are correct mom, I don't know what I am doing, come on in, I would like you to meet two new friends of mine.

"I opened the door and my mom just stared at me weirdly."

<Mom> sometimes I cannot understand you. So who are these new friends you are talking about?

<Me> Mom, now whatever you do, do not get scared and go on a hysterical phase.

<Mom> Are they druggies!

<Me> no mom, they aren't druggies, just watch. GUYS COME ON OUT, IT IS OK...! I think...

"Sonic and Tails walked out of the hallway and stood in front of my mom. My mom's eyes were completely round."

<Sonic> hello miss... um... Dan's mom. My name is Sonic Hedgehog, and this is Miles Prower, but he prefers the name Tails. A pleasure to meet you.

"Tails did something that looked like a wave towards my mom."

<Tails> hi!

<Mom> nice costumes almost look real too.

<Me> mom they aren't costumes, he is really a blue hedgehog and he is really a two tailed fox.

"My mom inspected the two new characters closely."

<Mom> wait a minute, aren't you two from that Sega game?

<Sonic> yeah, sort of, well, let us explain everything.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><> Chapter: 5 "First Contact" <><><><><><><><>

"And so we did, my mom was astounded that I had stayed one full day in knothole and still have only been gone one second here on earth, but she was more astounded of the fact that Sonic the Hedgehog really did exist. Finally, after explaining our version of what had happened to us, we ate some dinner and we got ready to hit the sack."

<Sonic> so... were are we sleeping?

<Me> hmm... you can might as well take the guestroom, just be careful with your quills.

<Sonic> I will.

"We went into the room and set up the bed, when my computer turned itself on."

<Tails> woah! Sonic look at that! Rotors computer is as fast as this one, but way larger!

<Sonic> you're right, damn this thing is impressive!

"Then it happened, as soon as Sonic touched the computer, the screen changed into the inside of Sally's hut. Sally passed the screen then noticed it was on and saw in front of her was Sonic."

<Sally> SONIC'S COPIES, WERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN, YOU HAVE BEEN GONE 2 MONTHS, WE THOUGHT YOU TAILS' COPY, AND THAT NEW GUY WERE DEAD!

<Sonic> Sally don't worry, look, we were at the ring pool when somehow a portal or something opened and me and Tails teleported here in Dan's dimension, and what do you mean 2 months, this barely happened today!

<Sally> I don't know, but hold on I will be right back don't go anywhere!

<Sonic> ok.

"Sonic was about to let go of the mouse when I stopped him."

<Me> are you nuts, you let this go and bye bye connection!

"Sally came back with what looked like me, Tails and Sonic! As soon as Sonic saw this, he was shocked and accidentally let go of the mouse, the connection was lost."

<Sonic> Dan lets go to that spot, I want to get back now something weird is going on over there.

<Me> I had the same idea, I just saw myself!

<Tails> wait! How do we know which part of the road it was?

<Me> I remember, there are some white pipes on the side of the road, I crashed right along that part of the road.

<Sonic> cool lets go!

<><><><><><><><> <><><><> Chapter: 6 "Discoveries made" <><><><><><><><>

"We were now sitting on that same spot we landed on that same day, it had been about 30 minutes since we got there, and we had tried every thing, we were stuck, so we sat down to think, I noticed I was still wearing my CD player"

<Me> *weird*

"So then I started to play with my CD player, then it happened, as my CD player was playing a song out of one of my CD's a hole appeared and disappeared in mid air."

<Sonic> how did you do that!

<Me> I don't know, I turned on my CD player and the next thing I knew, the hole opened up.

<Tails> turn it on again!

"And so I did, I pressed the button and the hole reappeared."

<Me> Sonic I figured it out, all we need is a laser!

<Sonic> what do you mean!

<Me> yeah, my CD player is used to play music, out of these CD's or Compact Disks, but they could only be read with a laser. That's how I opened a portal to your world!

<Sonic> really? Well throw a CD in there and let's go!

<Me> no I have a better Idea, let's go to my house and pick up my Laser pointer.

<Tails> good idea, lets go well.

"Sonic, Tails and me, ran and flew back to my house. We picked up my laser pointer and headed back to the portal."

<Sonic> why is this laser pointer better than your CD player?

<Me> watch.

"I aimed the pointer to a wall that was about 50 Ft. and the laser Illuminated the surface of the wall perfectly."

<Sonic> impressive, this thing can really reach far away!

<Tails> yeah, but does it run on batteries?

<Me> yes, why?

<Tails> don't waste the battery

<Me> oh yeah! Right!

"We reached the same spot were the portal had been and I aimed the laser directly at the direction of the portal, as I did, the portal instantly opened."

<Me> Ready?

<Sonic & Tails> yeah, ready!

"We began to fall, it felt exactly like the last time we were inside one of these. We reappeared at the ring pool, the exact same spot were we disappeared last time, it was still noon when we got there, Sonic then ran towards knothole, and left me and Tails behind."

<Me> does he leave you behind like this all the time?

<Tails> only if it is an emergency, we still don't know how many more months we have been outside of our world.

<Me> I see, well let's go to your hut or something then.

<Tails> that's cool, hold on I will be right back, ill catch up with you later.

<Me> ok later.

"It took me a while to get back to the village, but even still, it was easy to know were Knothole was considering that Sonic left a ditch of dirt for me to follow. That is until I found Sonic, he was staring blankly at an empty patch of the forest then it hit me."

<Me> Isn't knothole supposed to be here?

<Sonic> yes, it is, in fact you are standing were my hut used to be.

"Tails then ran in front of us."

<Tails> GUYS, I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

<Sonic & Me> what?

<Tails> Knothole is not here because we haven't built it yet... or our past selves.

<Sonic> are you saying we went back in time? I thought that that was a dimensional portal, not a time traveling one. How do you know this anyway T2?

<Tails> simple, because your younger self and the gang, are heading this way. I think this is were you found the spot to build the village, but we have to move, if they see us, they will think were a trick from Robotnik. You and me might not even meet Sonic.

<Me> but I am safe right?

<Sonic> unfortunately not Dan, if I am not mistaken, this was the time when I hated overlanders, simply because Robotnik was one. Therefore ill probably kill you.

<Me> good point lets go back to the ring pool, or the future ring pool.

"I started to run, Tails flew past me at great speed, and Sonic was long gone, in fact he was already there. I was running like crazy, then I heard another Sonic boom behind me, I figured it was the past sonic, so I hid inside a bush. Then I saw him, but this Sonic was different, he didn't have green eyes, he was a little shorter, his shoes did not have those buckles, and his quills were shorter."

(In order to tell the difference between the sonic I know, from the past one, I will do this: (P)= past, (f)= future, and finally (U)= unknown.)

<(p)Sonic> I smell an overlander, but were is he! Come on out Overlander, so I can slice you into pieces!

<Me> *Holy shit, what the hell is up with this guy...*

"The past sonic zoomed out of the area, when I stopped hearing the footsteps I made a run for it, until finally I had arrived at the ring pool were Sonic and Tails were waiting up in a tree."

<Sonic> what the hell took you so long?

<Tails> yeah I was getting really bored.

<Me> I don't know if you realized this yet but I don't have flying abilities or super speed, besides I saw your past self, man you were short.

<Sonic> Anyway come on let's go.

"We stood in the same spot we landed on, we knew it was the same spot because a patch of grass was missing, from our landing, as I was about to press the play button, we heard a noise. It was the past sonic."

<(P)Sonic> Stop right there overlander! And who the hell are you?

<Sonic> um I am you, but, we don't got time to talk and we have to go, LATER!

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><> Chapter: 7 "Visit the future's Past?"<><><>

"Sonic reached over to my CD case and pressed the play button, we instantly fell into the hole. But all of a sudden we stopped, there were 3 portals in front of us. In one there was The past Sonic staring at us, but that one quickly closed, now there were 2 windows left. One window contained Knothole were all of the residents were staring at us. Even Sally, Sonic, and Tails. The other one was completely covered in metal, apparently Robotnik had taken over the planet."

<Tails> I take it that is not the right one, but that means that we are going to lose to Robotnik.

<Sonic> only if we are not there. So that's two down I guess that one is the right one.

<Me> Good thinking with my CD player, I had no chance of pulling out my pointer.

<Sonic> Thanx, well anyway, come on, let's go

"Tails then realized something"

<Tails> SONIC NO!

<Sonic> what's wrong?

<Tails> look at that, knothole, we are right there. We could change history.

<Me> but look at that Sonic, he has green eyes and longer quills. This time line is closer to your own time Sonic. Who knows when you will find the right time I would take this one.

<Sonic> lets go then.

<Tails> wait a sec wasn't this portal supposed to be on a dimensional level, and not time travel?

<Me> yeah now that you mention it, that is true, but what are we to do?

<Sonic> didn't I ask you that back there? Right now I am very confused so if you don't mind? Im going in

"We went into the portal, as we all landed on the floor as usual."

<Sonic> ouch! Damn it! Get off me!

<Tails> stop stepping on my Tail!

<Me> could you please get your foot out of my face!

"The future or past residents were staring at us strangely, some villagers had aimed their weapons at us while others just stood on guard ready to fight. Finally Sonic, Tails and me stood up."

<Sonic> um... hello,

<(u)Sonic> who are you, and what is going on here!

<Sally> that's what I would like to know, they look just like you guys!

"Bunnie then approached us and started scanning us with a weird, but small scanner."

<Bunnie> they are all biological, they ain't bots. But they could be clones.

<Sonic> hold on, what day is it today?

<Sally> it is Friday.

<Sonic> what time is it?

<Sally> 20, till noon.

<Sonic> you guys are about to head over to a mission in Robotropolis right?

<(U)Sonic> yeah that's right how did you know that?

<Sally> yes but we are a little late though about 10 minutes.

"Sonic then turned to me and Tails."

<Sonic> guys I have to leave, wait here.

<Me> hey wait you can't leave us here? Were are ya going?

"Sonic then turned to face me."

<Sonic> I am going to Robotropolis to save your life.

"As soon as he finished his sentence, he disappeared into a blue blur."

<Me> hey Tails what did he mean?

<Tails> when we went to Robotropolis to get the new parts for the Failed attempt of building a De-Roboticization machine, that's where Sonic found you. But since this Sonic is late, Sonic dashed over to get you, before you were shot in the head.

<Me> wait a minute, are you saying that if he fails, I will die?

<Tails> that's about it.

"I was then, completely nervous and engulfed in fear."

<Tails> luckily, Sally's computer recorded the date and time, when we found you.

<Me> and, that was…? Come on man, I am shitting my pants here!

"Tails looked at me weird."

<Me> not really, it is just an expression. Come on what was the time!

"He turned to look at his wrist watch, which was hidden under his glove"

<Tails> it was in... It is about to happen in about... 15 seconds... 10 seconds...

<Sally> could someone please explain what the hell is going on here!

<Me> not now Sally, in a minute... or less...

"I turned back to Tails who was still counting."

<Tails> 3... 2... 1...

"I waited for something to happen, but nothing did, I then I saw Sonic in the distance carrying an injured me."

<Me> HE DID IT!

<Tails> Right on Sonic!

<(P)Sonic> ok that is weird, two of them... two of me?

"Sonic approached the past Sonic, Tails, and Sally."

<Sonic> ok first of all, he needs medical attention, right away, and second, hello my name is Sonic the hedgehog, That is Tails over there and Daniel, we come from the future I guess, through a dimensional portal.

<Me> yeah that's right, here let me tell you what has happened

"All of a sudden Tails tugged me in the arm. He spoke almost in a whisper."

<Tails> whatever you do, do not mention the tour of Knothole Sonic gave you, or where the portal is, if they do not leave through the portal, we will disappear, got it?

<Me> yeah sure, I don't want to die yet.

"I was walking with Sally and the past Sonic, explaining everything that has happened to us, they listened intently at my story, Sonic added some details but he soon stopped, after Tails stopped him and told him to be careful on what he said. By the time we were done telling Sally and Sonic our version of the story, it was already dinnertime. We headed over to the mess hall to eat, were me and the Sonic and Tails of my time decided to sit alone at."

<Sonic> man this day has been completely confusing, so thanx to us, we are replacing the time we know for a new one?

<Tails> apparently, oh and I wouldn't say anything right now, hold on check your stuff first.

<Me & Sonic> why?

<Tails> come on Sonic, what does Sally do every time there is a new visitor here in knothole.

<Sonic> oh yeah, hey do you think she placed my bug in the same place she placed it when I first got here?

<Me> were was that?

<Sonic> right over--

"Sonic reached behind his head, close to his ear and plucked a small device from one of his quills."

<Sonic> --here.

<Me> impressive. How about you Tails?

<Tails> she never placed a bug on me when she brought me here, so I wouldn't know.

"Tails shook his head a little and a small device fell from the back of his head."

<Tails> there it is.

<Me> oh gee... I wonder were mine is?

"I said sarcastically, I checked my head but nothing was there, then I checked my back and my neck just in case, then my arms and legs but found nothing, then I thought about it for a sec."

<Sonic> maybe she didn't place a bug on you?

<Tails> yeah, and maybe my real name is Ricky?

"Sure enough I looked through my CD player and I found it, it was inside one of the bags next to the player itself."

<Tails> told you.

"We each picked up our own device and began talking through them."

<Sonic> nice try Sally, Tails and me know you too well.

<Tails> next time try to just ask us for any information you need, instead of just spying on us.

<Me> yeah come on, what ever happened to privacy in this planet.

"We then placed the items on the floor and at the same time smashed them into pieces by stomping them."

<Tails> well that takes care of that, come on lets go, im tired

<Me> speaking of which? Were are we going to sleep at?

"It was true, now that we thought about it, the hut that belongs to Sonic wasn't his... yet, Tails was included as well."

<Sonic> man I didn't really thought about it until now, we don't have any homes.

<Tails> well there is always the ring pool? Or we could go to Dan's dimension and come back in the morning?

<Me> news flash Tails, if we leave this dimension or time frame or whatever, if we leave now, you guys could be back here in... oh say what the laps of years?

<Tails> oh yeah, bad idea then.

<Sonic> yeah, well, I guess the ring pool it is.

<><><><><><><><> <> Chapter: 8 "History repeats itself" <><><><><><><><>

"We arrived at the ring pool, only to find out that a power ring was about to come out. As always, Tails flew over and got the ring, knowing he wouldn't be affected by it. He gave it to Sonic, Sonic then instantly became hyperactive as he touched it, he went up to the trees and somehow made 3 beds out of the tree branches and the leaves. Me and Tails were amazed."

<Me> ok, how in gods name did you do that? There's no way man

<Sonic> with a Power Ring there is always a way!

<Tails> I learned that through the years.

"Unknown to all of us is that we were being watched by someone. We didn't know we were being watched until the character came out of hiding. It was Sally."

<Me> through the years huh?

<Sally> so, it is you Sonic.

"We all turned to Sally in surprise, we didn't know she was there at the time."

<Sonic> yeah, it is me.

<Tails> and it really is me, Aunt Sally...

<Sally> no one on planet Mobius, except Sonic the Hedgehog himself, could have used the power ring. Not even a clone would be able to do it.

<Sonic> I take it you are going to stop spying on us now?

<Sally> only the overlander. Well I must leave now, goodbye guys

"She turned around and Ran in the opposite direction."

<Me> what was her problem?

<Tails> she finally believes we are not clones or something I guess.

<Sonic> yeah what else would it be. Anyway I am hitting the sack, im tired as hell. Good night guys.

<Tails & Me> good night.

"The next morning, we all went over to the Hospital wing to check up on myself. I checked everything through the window, and sure enough Sally and Sonic were having the same conversation they had when I first came into this place, then my counterpart woke up, and headed over to thew door."

<Sonic> ah, so that's what you did, didn't you know it is rude to ease up on people?

<Me> yeah sorry, now stay quiet, this is the part when I open the door.

"Sure enough, my past self opened the door, talked with the past Sally and The past Sonic, then they left."

<Tails> well that takes care of that

<Sonic> yeah finally I will be able to go to my own hut.

<Me> um guys, you can't

<Sonic & Tails> why not?

<Me> my former self didn't take the CD player, we have to give it to him!

<Tails> were is it?

<Sonic> take a wild and crazy guess!

<Tails & Me> SALLY!

<Sonic> come on we have to hurry!

"As usual, Sonic blasted away and Tails flew with him, I was left behind, what they didn't know is that Sally was right behind me, she was with Bunnie, it is just that the guys didn't notice."

<Sally> what's this you said about the CD player?

<Bunnie> yeah this all seems very interesting.

<Me> ok here's the scoop. Sonic, Tails and Me, come from this time, well it is not this time now but it will be-

<Bunnie> what are ya talking about?!

<Me> I can't explain it but I need my CD player back, it is the only way I can figure this out, as soon as I do I promise I will tell you all about it.

"Sally stared at me weirdly, but complied, she handed me the Player. Bunnie looked shocked."

<Sally> give that back, I still want to know what that is.

<Me> you didn't know? It is a Compact Disk player, these compact disks have music on them, and the player only play's CD's with music on them.

<Sally> oh I see, well that's what I figured.

<Bunnie> Your just gonna trust this overlander with this? What are you planning to do?!

"I thought about an answer but I had none, so I just came up with the answer that best fitted the situation."

<Me> what I plan to do is save Sonic and Tails' place in time. Got to go!

<Bunnie> hey wait!

"Bunnie was about to start chasing me, but then she was held back by Sally."

<Sally> no Bunnie, let him go I think he knows what he is doing.

<Bunnie> you think? That worries me.

"I ran as fast as I could to the Ring pool, it was taking me a while to get there because I do not have super seed or flying abilities, but in my head I was making good time. Then finally I reached it, and sure enough I saw Sonic and the past me talking. I heard the swishing of Tails who was landing in front of my other self, I remember this part as if it was yesterday. The other me just stood there in front of me, I tried to place the CD player on him but be wouldn't stay still."

<Me> * god I'm annoying, he wont keep still*

"Finally I saw him go up to Tails and say hello, then I realized something, that same day, was the day, my CD player flew by itself, I ran to the other clearing keeping quiet, I was now able to hear everyone talk. Tails had turned around to face Sonic."

<(p)Tails> SONIC! You told him my real name!

<(p)Sonic> nope, let me explain why he knows your name, unless you want to Dan?

<(p)Me> no... You go ahead.

"By now, I was feeling like I was going to puke, I felt nauseated. It was probably because I was near myself or something, but I knew exactly what to do."

<(p)Me> dude I don't feel so good...

<(p)Tails> what's wrong?

"This was my cue, I pressed the play button on my CD player, and started spinning it, from the strap, ready to throw as hard as I could, without damaging my player."

<(p)Sonic> yeah you look a little pale, why don't we take you back to the hospital wing.

"I threw it, it went straight at My other self, it hit him on the forehead, all three fell down to the ground, as that happened, a hole opened up in the ground, and all 3 fell into the hole, as they did, the hole closed."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 9 "Stranded" <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

"Finally it was all over, Sonic and Tails would be able to live a normal life, and I could go back home and live my normal life, or so I thought."

<Me> great, now to find Sonic and Tails.

<Sonic> looking for me?

"Sonic was right behind me. Apparently he had been there the whole time."

<Me> yeah I was.

<Sonic> so it was you, who threw that at us, I thought you told me you didn't do it.

"I was starting to get worried at the tone of voice he was using."

<Me> well, you asked my past self remember? He didn't do it, I did.

<Sonic> but you two are the same person.

<Me> what's with the 20 questions all of a sudden?

<Sonic> if I would have stopped you, Tails and Me would not have gone to your world.

"Sonic and Me, started hearing footsteps heading this way in the distance. It was Tails."

<Tails> hey guys what's up?

<Me> I don't know, something is up with Sonic over here.

<Sonic> Tails, he is the one who threw the CD player at us, that's why we went to his world.

<Tails> now I get it, but why are you mad? That's good, now that they are gone, they have made room for us here in knothole again, we could just tell the others that the new visitors left and we would be ok, besides they are fine, whatever happened to us will happen to them, including coming back home.

<Me> oh my god, do you realize what I just did, I threw all 3 of us into a time loop, the events that happened to us will happen to them. That includes me throwing the CD player to another me again, and sending another Sonic, Tails and Daniel into a repeated event!

<Sonic> EXACLY, were doomed! All because of you!

"Tails stepped in front of Sonic, interrupting him."

<Tails> Sonic he may have just saved our lives! The time line will keep going, the line will just have a little loop in it, but it will keep going! There is no reason to blame him, or anyone at that matter!

<Sonic> but we could have prevented us from going to his world.

<Tails> and then what... we would have disappeared, all three of us maybe. Because we never traveled with him, catch my drift.

<Sonic> huh?

<Tails> if you would have stopped Dan from throwing the CD player at himself, our past selves would have never gone in the portal, that means we would have disappeared out of existence, because we never went in, get it now?

<Sonic> oh I get it... well... Sorry Dan, no hard feelings?

<Me> no, that's ok, but could we not talk about time travel or dimensional portals right now? I am really confused right now.

<Sonic> sure, but don't you thing you ought to get home now, your mom is probably worried sick.

<Me> Or I could encounter the same problem we encountered here.

<Tails> that's right but I think the sooner you leave the better, not that we don't like you, but you know, time could be really screwed up over there by now.

<Me> all right, see you guys later. A pleasure being here with you.

<Sonic & Tails> same here, be sure to visit us A.S.A.P.

<Me> I will don't worry.

"I went over to the portal and aimed the Laser pointer at the portal and turned it on, but nothing happened, I didn't fall or anything. I checked the power level on my pointer and it was full."

<Sonic> any time now?

<Me> guys it is not working!

<Sonic> WHAT!

"We stepped a few feet away from the place the portal was activated at, Tails and Sonic tried to tug away the pointer from me to see what was wrong, but as soon as they touched it, the portal opened."

<Sonic> oh god, do you know what that means?

<Me> I can't go anywhere without you two.

<Tails> DAMN, THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER, AND BETTER. DOESN'T IT!

<Me> my life stinks. Either you come with me and get stuck over there or I stay here... stuck, and I know that you won't come with me anyway so...

<Tails> yep... your stuck, im sure we will figure out something dude.

<Sonic> yeah, since you arrived here alone, you should be able to return alone.

<Me> well let's go back to Sally and tell her that the "Visitors" left through one of their portals.

<Tails> good idea.

<><><><><><><><> <><><> Chapter: 10 "A new Friend made" <><><><><><><><>

"And so we did, we went over to Sally and explained that the visitors that came through the portal, had left through another portal at the Ring Pool. She of course bought it, and everything went great. Well, except for me. Everyone, except Sonic and Tails. Still did not trust me that well, even after Sonic and Tails explained to all of them that I was here to help, they still did not trust me. So, the only friends I had over there, were Sonic and Tails. I didn't mind, of course. But I hated the treatment. Other than that, I slept in an empty hut that was "Coincidentally" next to Sonic's hut. I spent most of my days there at the ring pool testing the portal, trying to find a way to open it without Tails or Sonic. But still nothing happened, so I spent most of my days alone at my own hut. I stopped sitting near the window, because every time someone passed in front of my hut. They would make rude comments about me."

<Animal 1> I still don't think we can trust that... human,

<Animal 2> yes I know what you mean, that piece of garbage could kill us all while were sleeping.

"Yep life was going great, I mostly stayed to myself. I stopped eating the food that was provided for me, for some reason every time I ate, I got sick. By now it was dark and I finally decided to go to the doctor, maybe he had some Medicine or something, but it was too late, as I headed towards the door of my hut, I collapsed, from weakness, I tried to hold myself up, but failed. I don't know how long I was out, but when I awoke I was in the hospital wing, I tried to get up but could not, then I saw that I had Metal shackles on my legs and arms. Then I saw the doctor come in."

<Doctor> ah, I see you are awake,

<Me> um what's with these shackles?

<Doctor> security reasons, no one really seems to trust you here except Tails and Sonic, so Sally commanded me to put you on restraint, but since I know you will not hurt me, I will remove them.

"He pressed a button on his console and my hands and feet became free."

<Me> how come you trust me, and no one else does?

<Doctor> I don't know, it is just instinct I guess. You have no weapons and you are not even strong enough to lift me up.

<Me> gee, how trust worthy, anyway I take it you are the one everyone calls Bookshire?

<Bookshire> yes how did you know that?

<Me> I promise I will tell you later, but please let me sleep without these things.

<Bookshire> all right, I wasn't planning on putting them on anyway. Goodnight.

"Bookshire was heading out the door when I stopped him."

<Me> hold on, how long was I out?

<Bookshire> you were out for about... 4 days

<Me> WHAT BUT HOW!

<Bookshire> well you see, when you were brought in by Sonic, we didn't know what was wrong. It was food poisoning. We discovered that barely 3 days ago, one more minute and you would have died.

<Me> well, now you know. Can I go home now?

"Bookshire looked at his watch and then back at me again."

<Bookshire> well you are %100 all right. But, are you sure? It is 4:00Am.

<Me> I'm sure.

<Bookshire> well let me accompany you to your hut then.

<Me> that's fine by me

"I grabbed my hat from the table and, put on my shoes, and we both headed out the door, Some guards were outside but they were sleeping, we walked very silently and finally got out of the Hospital wing. Then continued walking to my hut."

<Bookshire> so? How did you guess my name right? Almost no one can guess my name right.

<Me> well I didn't guess it, you see were I come from, you all are cartoon characters, well now you are a comic book, anyway, I have read some of your adventures in the strips, and I saw you.

<Bookshire> I see, that is a little hard to believe.

<Me> ask Sonic or Tails if you don't believe me, they have been there-

"Oops, I had screwed up, supposedly, Sonic or Tails never left this dimension or time zone, and I had just blown our cover."

<Bookshire> I take it the Sonic and Tails we know aren't the real ones, right?

<Me> no they are the correct ones, when we get to my hut I will explain everything, only if you promise not to tell anybody.

<Bookshire> All right, you don't have to get so nervous.

"We finally reached my hut, and I made some cocoa that Sonic had gotten for me, since the last time I tried to get something out of the Mess hall, by myself, they completely denied me of the privilege. I explained every thing that happened to Sonic, Tails and Me. To Bookshire, he was amazed at my story, by now it was already 6:00Am. And I had explained everything to the fully awake doctor."

<Bookshire> so what is wrong? You replaced yourselves with yourselves, you are all still Sonic Tails and Dan. You aren't impostors, but still I promise not to tell anybody.

<Me> thank you, anyway if you don't mind, I am going to bed

<Bookshire> and so am I, but not here. See you later, Dan take care.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 11 "The Mission" <><><><><><><><>

"I went to sleep, I awoke at about 7:00Pm. Someone was knocking at the door. I went to go answer it, and discovered it was Tails."

<Tails> hello Dan, can I come in?

<Me> sure, why not.

"He came in and sat down at the table, I stood at the side of him."

<Me> so what's up? Don't tell me, Sally is putting stuff in your head that I cannot be trusted and now because the doctor let me out last night she is pissed and she is going to arrest me.

"Tails was amazed, from the expression on his face, it looked like I had guessed everything he was going to tell me."

<Tails> impressive, but you are wrong about the arrest, she is just looking for you.

<Me> you don't believe what she is telling you right?

<Tails> no, of course not

<Me> well that's good, have you seen Sonic lately?

"As soon as I said this, I heard a knock at the door"

<Me> well I guess that answers my question.

"I went to go open the door and sure enough it was Sonic, with Sally."

<Me> hello Sonic, and Sally, please come in, I was just talking to Tails right now.

<Sally> he is in here?

<Me> yeah, is that a problem?

"Sally was about to answer, but was quickly interrupted by Sonic."

<Sonic> it is fine, why would it be a problem?

"Sally then looked at Sonic with hateful eyes, but quickly ignored it. Tails then came in the room."

<Tails> oh hi Sonic, Hi Aunt Sally. What's cooking?

<Sally> well first of all, now that you are all here. I came here to inform you all that tomorrow morning we will all go on a mission at Robotropolis, and that includes Tails.

<Tails> awesome!

"Sonic then signaled Tails to stay quiet, he knew very well that Sally was mad he was in my hut."

<Sally> report at my hut at 8:00Am., were you will receive your orders.

<All> sure thing Sally.

<Sally> could you and Tails go outside, I need to talk to Dan alone.

<Sonic> hey Sal um could you-

<Sally> Now Sonic!

"Sonic and Tails both went outside, and closed the door, Sally then turned to face me."

<Sally> ok look, I honestly don't trust you, but here is the thing, I am taking you on this mission to do 2 things, see if you are any good at war, and to see if I can trust you. Impress me and I'll loosen up with you, betray us, and I will shoot you in between the eyes.

"I began to get angry, hell who wouldn't."

<Me> one thing, what did I do to you, for you to treat me this way.

<Sally> the last time I trusted an overlander, he betrayed me, to my luck I killed him before he could tell Robotnik the location of Knothole.

<Me> I see *That's weird, I don't remember ever reading anything about this, in the comic?*

<Sally> the only reason I am giving you this chance is because Sonic convinced me, and I trust him with my life. See you later, I have to get ready, I don't want to be unprepared in case you betray us.

"She began to walk out the door, I had just cooled off a lot, I don't know how I calmed down, but I just did."

<Me> Hey Sally!

"She stopped, but did not turn around."

<Sally> what!

<Me> thank you

"She just stood there for a while then reached for the door, as she opened it, she turned to face me."

<Sally> your welcome.

"Sally left, then I heard a crash in the kitchen, I ran towards it and discovered Sonic and Tails were there."

<Me> eavesdropping aren't we?

<Tails> man that was harsh!

<Sonic> yeah I have never seen her like that!

<Me> well, I am going to prove to her once and for all I am not evil, and that I am not working with Mr. Fat ass over there.

<Me> by the way sonic, I heard that you brought me over to the doctor when I was sick, thanks man.

<Sonic> your welcome, and sorry about the Shackles, that was Sally's idea, She just didn't listen to me.

"Tails then checked something he saw on the wall, he pulled out a device."

<Tails> talk about privacy.

<Me> aw man! Again!

"I snatched the device from Tails and began to talk through it."

<Me> hello in there, leave me alone, I am not going to hurt anyone, please give me a little privacy!

"I threw the device on the floor and it shattered into a million pieces."

<Sonic> you know what, you are coming over to my place, that's were you are living at from now on.

"I was surprised at what Sonic had just said, I honestly didn't know what to say. But I knew what would happen if I went to live there. Sonics house would be under constant surveillance."

<Me> thank you, but no, I have a better idea.

<Tails> so what are all your belongings?

<Me> well my laser pointer is in my pocket and my CD player is next to the bed. that's about it.

<Sonic> how about clothes?

<Me> don't have any, and don't care, for some reason, they are always clean, and so am I? Weird

<Sonic> well, you sure you don't want to live with me?

<Me> yeah, ill just take the alarm clock with me. See you guys tomorrow.

<Sonic & Tails> later.

"I left, Sonic and Tails were still in the bugged Hut."

<Sonic> man poor kid, I'd hate to be in his shoes right now

<Tails> I know what you mean, Sonic, come on lets go, before you say something you shouldn't

<Sonic> they probably already know, but let's get out of here anyway, I don't appreciate my friends being spied on.

"By now I was walking around the ring pool, I didn't feel sad but mostly exited, if I did good on this mission, them I might finally gain the trust of the others. I didn't feel like leaving knothole without at least making some more new friends. Or at least making everybody not hate me or mistrust me anymore. I found the place were Sonic had built some beds up on the trees, by use of a power ring, some leaves, and branches. I climbed up and fell asleep, the temperature outside was exceedingly low, I even started to see my own breath in the air, the weird part is that I wasn't cold. I placed the huts alarm clock to wake me a 4:30, that would give me enough time to get ready. I tried to sleep now but It was proving to be useless, I just couldn't close my eyes, then it happened, the bed broke, and I fell into the freezing water."

<Me> Damn it! Well, so much for being dry.

"I climbed out of the pool and laid against a nearby tree, I sat there, with the alarm clock right next to me, I then fell asleep. Sure enough the next morning, the clock woke me, I got up and my clothes were dry, but I was covered in ice. Now I really got scared, there were frozen pieces of water on my skin and yet I wasn't cold, I stood up an I shook the pieces off."

<Me> maybe because I am from another dimension, the temperature for me here does not affect me. That must be it, how else could I explain me turning into Jack Frost. Well time to go to Sally's hut.

"I headed over there, I was pretty curious as to what I was going to do over there, but I didn't ask questions, as I was approaching the Hut, I saw Sonic, Tails, Bunnie, and Rotor. They were all standing outside of the hut, they were all shaking because of the cold."

<Me> hey Sonic, hey Tails what's up guys?

<Tails> aren't you... c-cold?!

<Me> no not really, I don't feel cold at least.

<Sonic> your k-kidding r-right!

<Me> no, I'm not.

<Bunnie> exactly what are you doing here anyway?

<Rotor> yeah, we are about t-to go on a m-mission.

<Me> Sally told me yesterday that I was to come with you guys.

<Bunnie> you kidding? Sal wouldn't say that!

<Sonic> she did, me and Tails heard the whole conversation.

<Tails> yeah that's right.

"As soon as Tails finished Talking, Sally came out with 5 sheets of paper, apparently our orders, she handed me a paper first, then Sonic, then Bunnie, Tails, and finally Rotor. Mine said."

" ORDERS: Daniel R. "

====================================

You will provide cover

For my colleagues and me. If you

Fail to do so, you will be either

Executed, or booted out of

Knothole village. Second, you will

Help in the destruction of a

SWAT-bot factory, this factory has

Risen up it's activity since last

Month. Your equipment will be:

1 Assault riffle(s)

4 Clip(s), for assault riffle

1 small Med-kit

1 hand grenade(s)

1 Communications Radio

If you do not make it in this

Mission, you will use the grenade

And take out as many SWAT-bot's

As you can.

====================================

" "

<Me> so these are the orders?

<Sally> yes they are, now come on we have to go to the armory and get ready.

<All> right!

"As we were walking, Sally turned to me and looked at me weirdly."

<Sally> hey Dan. Aren't you cold?

<Me> no, not really, I am pretty much ok.

<Sally> whatever, come on we have to hurry!

"We got to the armory, Sally got an assault riffle, with some clips, Rotor got the same stuff I got. And Bunnie only got a few grenades, since she didn't kneed a gun, her Roboticized arm already was a blaster. Sally handed me a riffle and the belt with 4 clips and 1 grenade. Everyone was stunned to see that Sally had handed me not just one weapon, but 2. They ignored it though. As we were walking towards Robotropolis, Sally told me to go to a few meters ahead of everybody else so I would be able to cover them, but we all know she did that, so I would get shot at first. Bunnie then approached Sally."

<Bunnie> hey Sal, don't y'all think that giving this overlander some weapons will put us in danger?

<Sally> yes I know, but we have to learn to trust him, and so far he hasn't done anything bad.

<Sonic> speaking of which, could you please get rid of the bugs you placed on his hut.

"Sally was shocked."

<Sally> how did you find out about the surveillance?

<Tails> one of them fell on the floor when you slammed the door.

"Sally thought about it for a second."

<Sally> no sorry I can't, only if he proves himself on this mission, it is the only way I will ever trust him.

"For some reason I could hear all of their conversations easily, but I just kept walking. Soon enough we reached the city, it was dark and really spooky, a lot of bots were going all over the place, but they just ignored us. We were more worried about the SWAT-bots than these roboticized people. We went inside the factory, and hid in a place were there was no security cameras. We then received the Radios, that way, Rotor could go with Sonic and go to the main console to place a silent alarm, auto destruct sequence while Tails and me covered Bunnie and Sally. Sally's computer, was going to lock the sequence as soon as Rotor turned on the alarm, and now we wait."

<Me> so what do we do now?

<Sally> first of all you and Tails keep an eye out for SWAT-bots. Bunnie and I are going to work on a way to tap into the system, then we can lock it up, so Robotnik can't do anything to save the factory.

<Me> maybe you should also keep an eye on your system, just in case you get traced.

"Sally smiled at me."

<Sally> good plan, hold on im almost in.

<(Radio) Rotor> Sally the self-detonating device is up, you done over there?

<Sally> almost, come on head on back.

<(Radio) Sonic> on the way Sally-girl!

<Sally> there got it, were done.

"As Sally said this a SWAT-bot came out of nowhere and aimed it's barrel at Sally."

<SWAT-bot> prepare to die Freedom Fighter.

"I heard the Barrel whistling, and I did the only thing that passed through my head at the time. I pushed Sally aside, as I did this, the shot hit me on the chest, I fell to my knees, and then on the ground. I couldn't hear much after that, only some gunfire and explosions, I heard someone say pull back, I tried to get up but failed, The pain was unbearable, I could hardly breathe, my shirt was completely soaked in blood. Which made things worse, because it was cold out, and the cold wind felt like thousands of small daggers going into my wound. I was face down. I turned myself around and got my riffle. I was so drenched in blood, it dripped off my shirt onto the floor. I could still see a little clearly, I saw 7 SWAT-bots in front of me, that's when I took my riffle, and began firing wildly at the bots, I killed 5 bots before running out of ammo. Every time I hit a Bot, it crashed on the floor and blew up. I tried to hit the 2 that were left, but I hadn't realized I was out of ammo, by the time I pulled the trigger, only one bullet came out. I then felt myself being dragged, at a very high speed, then everything went quiet, and I passed out."

<><><><><><><><> <><> Chapter: 12 "New Visitors" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><>

"I awoke back at the hospital wing, my chest still hurt but it was covered by a bandage, I then heard some voices outside of my curtain, I then pretended I was still asleep, and heard the on-going conversation."

<Sally> I can't believe he sacrificed himself to take a bullet for me.

<Sonic> didn't I tell you he could be trusted?

<Sally> yeah you did, sorry I didn't take your word for it Sonic.

<Sonic> naa that's ok, well that is if he ever wakes up again.

<Tails> don't worry sonic he will, trust me.

<Sonic> I take it, this has something to do with our little adventure?

<Tails> you catch on quick

"By now Sally was very curious, she had completely forgot about the portal visitors."

<Sally> what are you two talking about?

<Sonic & Tails> well tell you later.

<Bunnie> so doc, when will he be ok again?

<Bookshire> well I barely took out the bullet no more than 30 minutes ago, I would give him about a week, maybe less.

<Sonic> WHAT! YOU MEAN HE IS GOING TO DIE!?

<Me> *Holy shit, I'm not going to make it after all*

<Bookshire> NO, I meant he will recuperate in a week!, he is far from death, don't you worry.

<Me> *I swear if sonic does that again, I am going to kill him!*

<Bunnie> well that's good, I got to apologize to him... for treating him so badly.

<Sally> yeah, me too

<Bunnie> well I ought to be goin, my metallic parts seem to be in a little jam and ah need to fix them.

<Sonic> yeah Tails and Me, need to go to the ring pool to see if a power ring is out yet.

"Sonic and Tails did not leave though, they left a crack at the door, so they both could see what was going on. Without being caught of course."

<Sally> do you think he can hear me?

<Bookshire> I am not sure but you are welcome to try.

<Me> *ok Dan, time to act asleep, and to put on a straight face. I don't want to blow this*

<Sally> hey Dan, look I am really sorry for not trusting you when you first came here, I still don't fully trust in you, but then again I don't really trust anyone, well not as much as Sonic of course. But other than that I am really sorry. Oh and congratulations, on your mission, you did above and beyond the call of duty, and I respect you for that.

<Me> *yes I did it I finally did it, im not going to be as hated as much as before, and all I had to do was sacrifice myself to save a princesses life.*

"Sally walked away towards the door, Sonic and Tails quickly hid behind it, took one last look at the Doctor and left."

<Bookshire> you can stop pretending to be asleep now, the have all gone home.

<Me> was I that obvious?

<Bookshire> well not in your act but your heart readings, when she spoke your heart monitor sped up, I figured you were just pretending to be asleep.

<Me> DAMN well why isn't it beeping now?

<Bookshire> because I turned it off, I didn't want to blow your cover now.

<Me> thanx man. Wow so she really does trust me huh?

<Sonic> yep she really does!

"Sonic damn near scared me to death, he also knew that I was awake! Man that's the last time I give a performance here in knothole!"

<Me> DUDE... DON'T... DO THAT!

<Sonic> so you were awake the whole time.

<Me> yes I was.

<Sonic> even when they took that bullet out of your chest.

<Me> huh?

<Bookshire> what he means is that, the bullet hit the lower part of your rib cage. The bullet scraped some internal organs but don't worry, they are fully healed now, but they will hurt for a while that is if you laugh too hard or cough to strongly too.

<Me> yeah but I only pretended to be asleep just now, to make it easier for Sally, I know it would have been harder for her to tell me all those things face to face.

<Sonic> I know what you mean, don't worry. So now what, we already tried to open the portal, but it wont open. You are still stranded here.

"All of a sudden a strange light appeared at the side of the bed, two people emerged from there, it was what looked like Tails, except he was half roboticized, and a hedgehog that was like Sonic, but it was colored red and had spikes were his Knuckles were."

<Sonic> TAILS, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!

<Fox> Im Sorry, my name is not Tails, My name's Mac, and this is Red. We both are from the Dimensional police squad, we have received some readings that came from this area of a portal being opened from this world, to an unknown one, do you know who is responsible?

"Me and Sonic were really confused, there was a guy hat looked like Tails but was half roboticized like Bunnie, and a guy that looked like Knuckles but was a hedgehog. How weirder can this get. Anyway as an idiot I raised my hand."

<Mac> you were responsible? How in the hell did you open that portal?

<Sonic> he used a laser.

"Both Red and Mac were really confused by now."

<Red> a laser?

<Me> yeah I used a laser, I was going to the store on my own dimension, and I turned on my CD player-

<Mac> what the hell is that? You mean a Compact Disc Player?

<Me> yes, anyway I was going to the store on my own dimension, and I turn my player on. Next thing I know, a hole opens in mid air at like 5 feet away from me, so I try to stop but it pulls me in. Anyway, here I am.

<Red> that's weird, we've never had a case like that before. Are you sure it was the laser?

"Sonic interrupted me before I said a word."

<Sonic> yeah, when we went to his house over at his dimension thing, he got a powerful laser pointer and it worked fine on the thing.

"Mac looked shocked at what Sonic had just said."

<Mac> wait a minute. Are you saying that after he came over here, he brought you over there and back?

<Sonic & Me> yeah, pretty much!

<Mac> well, now that you put it that way, I guess you two have gained the ability to go through dimensions. But we read 3 life forms while you guys were in the portal, is he it?

<Sonic> no sorry it was my friend Tails, the other two tailed fox that has no roboticized parts.

<Mac> I see that you have a Robotnik problem here too.

<Sonic> what gave it away?

<Red> the fact that, you knew what these parts are called.

<Mac> we need to talk to your friend, do you know were he is he?

<Sonic> he is probably at his hut.

<Mac> you say he looks just like me?

"Me and Sonic both nodded, blankly. All of a sudden, Mac disappeared into a flash of light, after a few seconds he reappeared with Tails "handcuffed."

<Sonic> HEY, LET HIM GO!

<Mac> I will as soon as you tell him to stop punching me!

<Sonic> ok Tails don't punch the strange, two tailed, half-roboticized fox, There now let him go.

"Sure enough, Mac released the lock from Tails's cuffs, he threw the cuffs behind him and they disappeared in mid air."

<Mac> ok I'll need your names?

"Sonic, Tails and me looked at Mac in a very suspicious way but ignored it."

<Me> Daniel

<Sonic> Sonic the Hedgehog

<Tails> Tails Pr-

<Sonic> Tell him your real name, not your nick name.

<Mac> that's fine, ok now you three are going to have to come with me.

<All> WHAT!

<Bookshire> hold on, this person right here has been shot today, he is in no position to travel!

<Mac> oh hold on.

"He approached me and aimed his hand at my chest, suddenly a ray of light emitted from his hand and into my wound. Then I felt like I had just drank 12 cups of coffee."

<Bookshire> amazing, how on earth did you do that?

<Mac> leave the bandage on, I repaired your damaged organs, but I couldn't repair your skin, It will heal soon though. Can he leave now?

<Bookshire> yes, he may... I think, how long will they all be gone?

<Mac> I'm not sire but they will return if not in a couple of minutes then in about 2 to 3 days.

"We were all amazed, Id ever seen something so bizarre, he had healed what would have taken a week, in less than 30 seconds, and it wasn't even his body, but someone else's. We all stood in awe at Mac."

<Mac> WHAT! It is just a healing technique, stop staring at me!

<Red> ok time to go, please come over here and step right next to me please.

"We all followed and stood in between Red and Mac. We waved at Bookshire goodbye and then we were engulfed in light."

Meanwhile Sally and Bunnie ran into the building and saw Bookshire ust staring at an empty wall.

<Sally> What's going on here, we heard yells from Tails hut, and then we see a extremely bright light coming from here!

<Bookshire> Sorry girls, but they are gone they took them.

<Bunnie> what do you mean gone, to where? Who?

<Bookshire> a guy that looked exactly like Tails bit it had identical Roboticized parts just like you Bunnie.

<Sally> you mean he was Half roboticized just like Bunnie here?

<Bookshire> yes, and also another one, that looked exactly like Sonic, except he was Red and not blue, plus he had spikes on his Knuckles much like the red echidna!

"Sally was now worried, she didn't know who those characters were."

<Bunnie> were did they go Bookshire!

<Bookshire> to another dimension, through one of those portals the other visitors came through. They said they were from the Dimensional Police squad, and that they will return here in about 2 to 3 days.

<Sally> Damn it! I hope they are ok

"Sally was stressed at the moment, how could they take her love away from her, how could they, the was getting angrier by now, and her best friend ails the flying Fox why did he have to go to. Finally that overlander that had just recently saved her life. Then she thought of it for a second and turned to Bookshire."

<Sally> Bookshire, by any chance, was Daniel awake when

These...individuals took our friends?

<Bookshire> yes he was, why do you ask?

<Sally> was he awake when I apologized to him?

"Bookshire didn't answer, he only smiled."

<Bookshire> he awoke minutes before you talked to him, he only pretended to be unconscious so it would be easier to say anything to him.

<Sally> I'll have to remember to thank him for that.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><> Chapter: 13 "Space station " <><><><><><><><>

"The place was a bit on the chilly side, I don't know what was to come of me, was I going to get arrested? Were they going to kill me? I didn't know. We all moved towards a long hallway, in the distance I saw a window, I figured I could break the glass with something and escape. Then I saw the outside, it was "outer space", ships were flying in every direction, some going into the weird portals I had discovered, and other just docking on the edge of the station. Also what looked like construction workers in space suits were welding something on the ship, that looked like it had been blasted off, then I got a better view. An extremely large portion of the ship was being welded. It too looked like it had been blasted off with extreme heat. Yet we continued walking."

<Mac> we receive many attacks depending on which dimension we open, that was the act of a nuclear missile from another dimension, you probably wouldn't understand. We nearly got destroyed by a Robotnik, from this dimension, I shot down his ship as he landed on his planet, everyone says he is dead but I have a feeling he is still alive.

<Red> drop it Mac, he is dead!

<Mac> come on Red we don't know that!

"We were starting to get annoyed from their conversation, then Sonic interrupted."

<Sonic> hey Red, come on, don't underestimate Robotnik, I don't know how many lives, that fat ass has, every time I saw his ship blow up while he was still inside it, he always figured out a way to live. So I'm going with Mac on this one.

<Tails> that's true!

<Me> yeah even on the video games I have.

"Red and Mac looked at me strangely."

<Mac> you mean to say that these two guys over here, are nothing more than video-game characters?

<Me> yeah, not just video games, 3 versions of cartoons, one is were Sonic and Tails are alone, and Robotnik only plays a mad clown scientist, and two robots that are stupid as hell-

<Red> scratch and grounder?

<Me> I take it you have been there.

<Mac> yes we have.

<Me> well in my world, any version of Sonic the Hedgehog you can think of is only a cartoon, or video game.

<Mac> how about the version with. Rouge the Bat, Amy Rose and Shadow?

<Me> nope, that's video game.

"Sonic and Tails stopped."

<Red> what's wrong?

<Sonic> Dan, that's no video game, Rouge the Bat does exist in my world, so does Amy Rose, and Shadow, but he is dead!

<Me> that's strange, the only place I have ever seen your freedom fighter team, with the characters I just mentioned, was in a Fan Fi-

<Mac> COME ON, lets go!

<Red> so they actually have video games of these guys were you come from?

"Then Sonic interrupted."

<Sonic> yep I saw it with my own eyes

<Tails> me too!

"Mac and Red all of a sudden stopped, and turned to see both the fox and blue hedgehog."

<Mac> ok you couldn't have seen that!

<Red> no way!

"We all stared at the two in curiosity the way that their face was placed, you could swear that bad news was on the way... very bad news."

<Me> why what's wrong?

<Sonic> yeah you guys look like you've seen a ghost!

<Mac> you don't understand, you are supposed to be dead!

<Red> if you visit another dimension, and you see your counterpart, just by interacting with him, causes a small vortex that completely deletes you out of existence!

<Sonic> you mean I am going to die!

<Mac> that is uncertain, you see, as soon as you touched that game console, cartridge or controller, whatever. You were supposed to die as soon as you made contact with those items!

<Red> that goes for you too Tails.

"Sonic and Tails were horrified, that means they could have died the moment they touched my Sega, what scared them the most is that they didn't die, but could die."

<Mac> don't worry, if a vortex doesn't come once it never comes, your safe, but what strikes me as odd is that, you are the only survivor of this action, without using a digital implant.

"We were now confused. Of course Red noticed this and explained."

<Red> a special implant that the police officers here use to go to other dimensions and safely interact with anything or anyone, but you don't have one, and yet you survived.

<Mac> my eye implant says he is clean, he has no implants or anything, you see without the implant you were sure to die, no questions asked!

<Red> yet you two survived, that's what's so outstanding! Come on lets hurry, you need to be interrogated on everything you went through. Do not lie or he will shoot you on the spot if you do.

<Me> gee, that makes things more helpful doesn't it?

"We continued walking on the hallway, until we reached a metal door, it read B-67, Mac passed a card he had through a small box with a slit. The machine beeped and the doors opened. Inside there was a large room, there were desks and people running all over, to me it seemed like a New York Police department, but hey, that's my opinion. We reached an office on the far end of the busy office, as we approached it, the door slid upward, opening the room. We went in, I felt the bottom of my stomach curl up in a knot. As the door closed, all the noise in the office was blocked out. There was a desk, and a chair, but it was facing the window, he turned around and discovered the individual was a black cat. It looked at the three of us then turned to Red and Mac."

<Cat> good job boys, as always, you two make a good pair.

"The cat then turned to se us."

<Cat> if it weren't for these guys, this station could have been fully destroyed, did you know that?

"We all just shook our heads, Sonic was as usual getting restless, he didn't like tense situations."

<Cat> don't worry, you are not in trouble, I just wanted to speak to you, you know, get some things straight.

<Sonic> ok, um... what?

<Cat> first off, how did this human boy, manage to open a lost dimensional portal.

<Me> well with the use of a laser, I didn't know of it yet, I discovered it later with the help of these guys.

<Cat> see that's the strange part, we have never seen a case were a portal can be simply just opened, with the use of a laser.

<Mac> note Sir. Tails and Sonic here, survived a vortex surge, without the use of an implant.

"The cat stood up as he heard the end of the sentence."

<Red> in fact the surge never occurred.

<Cat> INCREDIBLE, but how!

<Red> we tried to find out but we have no clues.

<Cat> were did this happen.

<Mac> the new opened dimension, that's were this human came from.

<Cat> hmm, how did he met his counterpart?

<Red> you see sir, in the humans planet, Sonic and Tails are nothing more than a cartoon and video game characters.

<Me> yeah and these guys played the games that were about them, for hours, and yet nothing happened.

<Cat> well congratulations... I think. Anything else I should know about?

<Tails> well we've told you everything except going back and forth in time.

"Both me and Sonic tensed up as Tails told him that detail. It was to late though, now we had to tell him."

<Cat> that's impossible, time travel cannot happen while in one of the portals.

<Me> it is true, we had to hide out in that dimension we were at for 3 days until I could send myself to my other dimension, I created a loop in the time line.

"The cat now looked curious"

<Cat> all right explain.

<Me> well, when I went into the portal from my world into Sonic's, I was shot by a SWAT-bot, in the arm, then Sonic coincidentally saved me before being killed. After spending the night in the hospital wing, in the morning I over heard Sally, that's Sonics girlfriend, talk about some copies of Tails, Sonic and me.

<Cat> go on...

<Me> anyway, I ignored it that is until the gang took me on the grand tour of the village, as we reached the ring pool. The CD player, I had left on the hospital wing, hit me in the head, and all 3 of us ended up in my world. This is when we made the discovery of the laser. We went back into the portal, and landed on what we thought was Sonics present Knothole. As we went in, this Sonic dashed to Robotropolis and I saw how he brought myself into the hospital wing, then I knew what to do.

<Cat> I think im beginning to understand.

<Me> anyway, the Sonic from that time took my other self from the Hospital wing, to a tour of the whole village, I took his CD player, and turned it on. Just as he was reaching the ring pool, I threw the CD player at him, and it hit im on the face, making the present Sonic and Tails leave to earth with me, the copies Sonic's girlfriend was talking about were nothing more than our future selves!

"The cat was astounded, he had never heard a story like that happen in the force, apparently our case was very original."

<Sonic> yep, it it's all true, we still don't know how we moved from a dimensional level to a temporal one, we were hoping you knew.

<Cat> I am sorry I don't know. Well anyway I think wee taken your time up enough, just follow these guys so they can get your fingerprints, voice recognition, and photographs, plus a statement, you'll just write everything you just told me and that's about it. Good day gentlemen

<Mac> follow me.

"We did, they took us into a strange room with multiple doors, they told each of us to go into one of the rooms, I was last. I was wondering what was I going to do, for all I know there is either a monster, a deadly virus or a marksman waiting for me, sure enough I was mistaken, a strange orb connected to a long pole came and stopped right in front of me."

<Orb> Please follow directions, place both hands, flat on the sides of the orb in front of you.

"And so I did, the orb started to glow a bright white color, then the color faded."

<Orb> please take two steps back to the yellow line behind you, stay still, for photograph will be quick. Please do not blink.

"The orb then formed a lens right in the center and what appeared like a flash light on the side, the flash went off, as I stopped moving behind the line. Then the orb disappeared."

<Orb> thank you for your cooperation, please state your name.

<Me> Daniel R

<Orb> welcome Daniel R. Thank you, please follow the officers outside of this room, to fill out your statement. Have a nice day!

"I went out of the room, just as I did, I heard two doors open at the same time, apparently they had gone through the whole thing like I did."

<Red> so what did you guys think?

<Tails> annoying?

<Sonic> boring, it took too long.

<Mac> it usually does, come on we just got to fill in you reports, oh and by the way, as of now, you exist on every dimension we have visited. A total of 1,425,784 dimensions recorded.

<Sonic> hey I am famous but I didn't know I was THAT famous.

<Tails> Sonic, sometimes you amaze me, you have the largest ego in the planet man.

<Sonic> hey who can blame me, im just lucky that's all.

"They took us to this other room were, we filed out a sheet of paper on the events that had happened to us. Finally we were done with it all, as we did this, they directed us to go on a ship, which, to our surprise, Mac was piloting, Red was the co-pilot."

<Sonic> were are we going now? I want to go home.

<Mac> that's were we are taking you, now stay quiet it is going to be a short ride anyway.

"And so it was, for as soon as he said this, we entered one of the portals, it felt just like being in without the ship but none of us took notice. We went inside a portal and landed next to the hospital wing, it was pretty dark now."

<Mac> we will escort you down.

"We were headed down and then I was stopped by Red, He signaled the rest to go ahead, then turned to me."

<Red> ok listen, we have managed to give you 6 lives.

<Me> huh, what's this about.

<Red> that means you can be killed more than 5 times, the fifth is your last one.

"I didn't know what he was talking about, I have never seen this, only in video games. Apparently the Hedgehog saw my confusion and began to explain."

<Red> look, if you die here, you will come back to life as an animal, particularly the one you like or prefer. But that will impede you from going back to your dimension, unless asking us. But it will be extremely difficult for us to help you, therefore my orders are to give you these lives, so you don't' die, you cannot die here, understand me?

<Me> yeah, I do.

<Red> good now let's go,

<Me> ok

<Red> come on lets hurry up, oh and by the way, do you have any food around here im starved?

"I only shook my head and then realized I did have some food on me, it was Cajun Beef Jerky. I handed it over to him, he smelled it for a sec then took a bite out of it."

<Red> hey this is good, what's it called?

<Me> beef jerky, it sells a lot at my dimension, if you want more.

<Red> naa, ill just place it on the molecular copy machine, it copies anything you put into it, except anything that is alive.

<Me> ok suit your self.

"We went into the hospital wing, as we went in there was a large flash of light in one of the rooms, curiously Sonic, Tails and Mac, were already there staring inside, from a crack at the door. They both looked shocked. Soon there was another flash, and that's when I came in and saw, what they were looking at. Ourselves, Mac and Red included."

<><><><><><><><> <><> Chapter: 14 "AGAIN!?" <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

(Just so you know, on this chapter I will find out the many ways of dying on planet Mobius, therefore wasting my lives, or will I? Naa you know I will anyway.)

"We couldn't believe it, it happened again, we went back in time, soon enough our past selves disappeared, into a blinding flash of light, then we heard footsteps behind us, apparently one of them was Bunnie, because there were metal clank noises, like running. We then hurriedly went into the room."

<Tails> their coming, what do we do?

<Sonic> what do you mean what do we do, we wait until they come and introduce our two new "friends"

<Mac> is that like, honestly or just to protect our hides?

"Sonic thought of this for a while, until finally deciding."

<Sonic> ah what the hell, we already made friends with an overlander, why not our counterparts as well.

"Right as he finished his sentence, the door burst open, Bunnie and Sally were the ones to emerge."

<Sally> what's going on here... who are you?

<Red> we are both dimensional police squad, we are here to investigate the happenings that have been going on around here.

<Bunnie> why do y'all look like Tails and... me?

<Sally> and why does he look like Knuckles but, like Sonic as well!

"Red and Mac both looked at each other, in curiosity."

<Mac> who is this "Knuckles" you are talking about?

<Red> can we meet him?

<Sonic> sorry, unfortunately, the floating island is on the other side of the planet, he won't be in range of us for at least another week or so.

<Tails> yeah that's the unfortunate part.

"An awkward silence fell over the room as we all stared at each other, then Sally looked over at me."

<Sally> wait a minute, your hurt, how in the hell are you walking?

<Mac> that's my doing, I used a healing technique on him, plus a energy regenerating one, he is restored to full health, well except his skin, the wound must close first though.

<Sally> how did you do that, advanced technology or something?

<Mac> no... like this...

"He raised his hand, at first it just looked like he was making a joke, until his whole hand was engulfed in a yellow glow, it waved and looked like fire, but it didn't seem to burn anything, on him, he placed his hand down and the glow went away. Since most of us had already seen this, only Bunnie and Sally stared with their mouths open."

<Red> show off, don't you remember what happened the last time you did that?

<Mac> no, not really.

<Red> lets just say we were chased out of the damn village because they all thought you were a demon!

<Mac> oh yeah I remember. Hey you don't think I am a demon do you?

"Sally and Bunnie just shook their heads very slowly."

<Mac> see I told you. Well we better go, a lot of paperwork to be done, we will check up on you three in about a month or so, is that cool?

<Red> yeah we need to see if you guys are still alive or not.

<Tails> yep that's fine by me.

<Sonic> I don't mind, hurry back

<Me> what he said.

"They began to walk outside to their ship, and as Red got on the ship, he turned to me."

<Red> Thanx for the beef jerky!

<Me> your welcome!

"The ship blasted off, and stood in mid air, then the portal opened and the ship went inside it, and disappeared."

<><><><><><><><> <><><> Chapter: 15 "Rescue" <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

"The next day, we had a lot of explaining to do, it was morning, and we were all sitting at the breakfast table, in the mess hall, as much as I wanted to avoid that place, they still forced me to go. I did and when I got there no one noticed it, I sat down on the table were Sally was at, as soon as I sat down about 15 residents there thanked me and shook my hand."

<Sally> so, start explaining what happened.

"Tails was the one to speak this time, Sonic and me had done all the talking before, it was his turn."

<Tails> well you see, remember those copies that came through the portal on the center of knothole?

<Sally> yeah what about them?

<Tails> well you see, that was us, me Sonic and Dan.

"Sally was stunned, then she thought of something and smiled."

<Sally> your joking right?

"We all just shook our heads slowly."

<Tails> ok first of all those weren't copies. They were our selves.

<Sally> what are you saying?

<Sonic> sally, we went back in time, we left knothole the day after we appeared and reappeared when you saw us come in through the portal in the center of knothole.

<Sally> what?

"And again another explanation."

<Me> look Sally, it happened like this. When sonic brought me from Robotropolis that day, I had gone through a portal by accident, I was fortunate that sonic found me in time, otherwise I would have a big hole through my face, or no head at all. Anyway I came through there, the next day I overheard you talking about something, copies and what not, anyway you know what happened there.

<Sally> yeah, just skip that part.

<Me> well anyway Sonic gave me the grand tour of the village right, and since the portals are opened by the use of a laser, well, my CD player came crashing on me at the Ring Pool. From there we went to my world then to the past world, and then we came out of the portal in the center of knothole. I would put more detail on that story, but all three of us are sick of repeating the damn confusing story, so there you have it.

"Sally looked amazed, we all thought she was going to burst out laughing or she was going to faint, we just couldn't decide which one she was going to do."

<Tails> you can ask, any of us any personal question and I bet we could answer it.

"Sally thought of it for a second, but before she could answer anything, she fainted on the table. Sonic took her to the hospital wing before anyone noticed though. And we all followed, when we got there Sally was sitting in a chair."

<Sally> so you are the copies. Where is my Sonic!

<Sonic> Sally, it is me, I am standing right in front of you!

<Tails> he is not lying, we are the same guys, there were never any copies.

"Sally seemed to be deep in shock, I knew what she was thinking though, weather to have us arrested, or to kill us right then and now, she kept reaching for something in her belt. But nothing was there, I guess she thought she had a gun or something... that scared me and the other two."

<Sonic> come on sally believe me!, ok that's it Tails, fly over to the ring pool there should be a ring popping up at any moment.

"Tails looked a little worried."

<Tails> but... oh all right, just don't go all super on us.

"Tails took off, he left at top speed, luckily, the ring pool was not that far, he came back at top speed, with the ring in hand."

<Me> so what's the deal with these rings?

<Sally> the power ring, it increases strength, agility and gives Sonic super speed.

<Me> I thought you already had super speed?

<Sonic> let's just say it increases it.

<Me> oh ok, and you are the only one who can use them right?

<Sonic> right, only me, or my son/daughter, or my son's son or daughter. As long as it follows that DNA pattern, but not a clone, a clone has no correct DNA pattern, it follows mine but, the rings will not react to him.

"Tails handed the ring to sonic, and instantly he began to glow a gold color, he threw the ring in the air and destroyed it with a spin-dash, then ran around in circles until he created a small tornado, that lingered after Sonic stopped in front of us."

<Sally> you really are Sonic, so that means all that stuff you said was true. Well that's good, now if you will excuse me, I will be in my hut taking care of this headache.

"Sally left and we al watched how she reached her hut thinking over the inevitable, time travel and what not."

<Me> you think shell be ok?

<Sonic> shell be fine, don't worry about it.

<Tails> I hope you are right Sonic? I don't want her to have an nervous breakdown.

"All of a sudden, Sally burst out of her hut and ran up to us."

<Sally> Guys it is you on my computer!

<Tails> oh no, I didn't think it be this soon.

<Sally> I take it you know exactly what happened here

"We now began to run towards the hut."

<Sonic> yeah this is when I touched the computer, I made contact with you, but as soon as we go in the connection will be lost.

<Sally> I wont even ask how you know that

"Sure enough as we came in, we saw ourselves and the connection was instantly lost."

<Sally> now I have to believe you.

"She was interrupted by a beeping noise from the computer, she pressed a button, and it was Rotor and Bunnie who were on the screen."

<Rotor> guys were stuck in the outskirts of Robotropolis, so far I am able to shoot down the SWAT-bots but we need help, please hurry!

"We all looked at each other and ran outside, I of course followed."

<Sally> ok each of you take a gun and three grenades, Sonic and me will go together, Tails do you think you can lift Dan?

<Me> naa probably not-

"I was interrupted as I was instantly lifted from the ground."

<Tails> your light.

<Me> yeah right, wait a while...

"Me and Tails were flying at high speed, I saw how Sonics legs moved, from this angle"

<Me> woah. That's fast!

"All of a sudden there was no forest, only a desert, and ahead was Robotropolis, which was closing in fast."

<Sally> there is the hovercraft, move in and destroy all the bots!

"Tails stood and watched from a far, while sonic shredded metal and Sally rescued Rotor and Bunnie, soon enough everybody began to pull back, I covered them all with the machine gun Sally gave me. I was the last to realize I was supposed to leave, everybody signaled me to run toward the edge of the forest, but I was pinned down. Sonic was about to make a run for it to come pick me up, when Sally stopped him. At first I didn't know why, then I saw 7 SWAT-bot's one of them was packed with missile launchers, it fired them all at once, they were all headed towards me. I aimed and fired but I ran out of ammo."

<Me> YOUR NOT SERIOUS, SONIC... HELP!

<Sonic> Hold on!

"I threw the grenades and took out about 3 out of a probable 35 missiles but it was too late, I looked back at the others and saw they were screaming for me to run, and Sonic was barely halfway here. Then I turned around and saw the first missile, it was headed towards me, but everything was in slow motion, I could see everything in extreme detail."

<Me> so this will end everything... will it!?

"I covered my head with my arms, I saw the missiles coming at me, they were getting closer, and closer, there was no way to get out of the way now, it would only diminish seconds from my life if I tried. I saw my life before me, the missiles were replaced by pictures of memories I could barely remember, I put my arms down and saw it, how I was all ways alone, with no friends. Then finally meeting some friends, but I almost never saw them, because they lived too far away. I saw how I was never able to make my mom proud of me for anything, no matter how I tried. Then the scenery changed and faded back to the missiles, it was all in normal motion now. The missiles were here, and Sonic was too late."

<Me> so this will end everything.

"I felt A missile go through my chest. It blew up as it went through, there was fire every were, as I heard a new explosion every 2 seconds or less, I looked to my left and saw that my arm was still there being torn into pieces by the blast. Then it all went dark."

"Meanwhile, with Sally and the others. Sonic was blown away because of the blast, hew landed on his back, and stood up, he saw a shadow inside the flames that quickly dispersed into hundreds of small fragments, until the fragments turned to nothing, yet the missiles kept coming in the same spot."

<Sonic> DAN!

<Tails> oh my god... no way... not him!

"Once the missiles stopped, Sonic ran to see if there was anything left of me, which there didn't seem to be, he then went full speed towards that robot and smashed it before it got a chance to fire another missile, he ran back to where his friends were."

<Sally> how old was he...

<Sonic> 16

<Bunnie> he just sacrificed himself again...

<Rotor> why would an overlander waist his life over even one of us?

<Sally> come on, let's go home, there is nothing we can do here except bring more SWAT-bots to us.

<Tails> he just died, just like that.

<Sally> come on...

"I opened my eyes to find myself facing Mac and Red. I was in a bed, they helped me up and helped me get my bearings right"

<Red> well I guess that's life #6 you are using #5 and you have 4 to go

<Mac> that was quite a brave thing you did, so the board gave you another life to spare, it was like nothing ever happened.

<Me> were am I, I wasn't here 5 seconds ago?

<Mac> no you weren't, well a piece of you anyway you seem fine now, lets get you back to the dimension you were in just now, were having a little situation. Do you want to be in the same time or what?

"I was now confused again, they noticed and explained."

<Mac> we discovered how to travel back in time, our future selves on another future station gave us the technology, thanx to your problem, so now... hold on, im getting some news on the intercom...

"I was confused again. What intercom?"

<Red> see his glass eye? It is a transmitter/ long range radio/ TV/PC you name it. It was an only plus side of being half roboticized.

<Mac> INCREDIBLE, ill tell him right away, over and out! Dan guess what?

<Me> what?

<Mac> they gave Sonic and Tails 2 extra lives

"I didn't know what to say, that was the first time I have ever died."

<Me> thanx, I will tell them.

<Red> ok were going to return you, back the same day after the team walks back to knothole, wanna appear in front of them?

<Me> whatever, I just have a very bad headache right now!

<Mac> it all ways happens, come on were going to drop you off again.

<Me> ok cool.

"They took me to this room full of well organized portals, there was one with sally, and a picture of me in the mess hall, she was talking in the microphone."

<Me> um guys, I don't feel like attending my own funeral.

<Mac> that's the day after, the day before they all go into their hut's, I say... 30 seconds after they all go in is cool right Red?

<Red> sure hold on, ok when the light flashes green just move up to the portal, don't jump in. oh and later Dan, have fun explaining, how you came back to life, we need to go defend the base.

"It was weird, the portal was not purple but blue, the neon light around it was red, then yellow, it stayed in yellow for a while, then it moved to green."

<Red> there, ready, go on, see you soon Dan. We need to go

<Mac> yeah later dude...

"I stepped up to the portal, and then I was in front of Sally's hut, I looked back and saw the portal close, then I turned to see Sally's hut, and I knocked 3 times."

<Sally> not now please. Just don't bother me right now.

<Me> COME ON, I FEEL VERY LONELY OUTSIDE WITH NOONE TO TALK TO!

"Everything in the hut went quiet, the door opened quickly, it was Sally, she looked like she was in shock. Well who wouldn't, what would you do when you saw your friend get sliced and blown up by a deadly projectile."

<Me> um look I am sorry about the gun, that stupid last missile made me loose it! I hope you aren't mad.

"Sally reached over and pinched my arm."

<Me> OUCH hey what was that for?

"Sally then pinched herself, and when she saw nothing happened, she fainted. I cached her and took her inside, to lay down. I then brought her a glass of water and splashed some on her face, she woke up"

<Me> feel better yet?

<Sally> yeah, how did you do that, I saw you get stabbed by that missile and then it blew up, as it was inside you, there was no way you could have lived!

<Me> let me explain.

"As I said this, there was a knock at the door. Sally went to answer it, and I waited in the kitchen of her hut, then both Tails and Sonic burst through the kitchen door."

<Sonic> ok how in gods name did you do that!

<Me> oh I didn't tell you?

<Tails> well apparently you left something out my friend.

"They were a little mad... well mad"

<Me> look I am sorry, after I saved Sally's life here the other guys Mac and Red, gave me 5 lives for bravery or something, I simply didn't tell you because I figured, you wouldn't care I mean. "Hey he's only an overlander what do we care"

<Sonic> we care!

<Tails> yeah what do you think man, after all we've been through!

<Me> sorry, I figured you wouldn't, well at least I know you do, but I can't waste these lives, if I run out of lives they said I would turn into a local, an animal and loose the ability to go back to my own dimension.

<Tails> ok that's a problem.

<Sonic> so you are saying that if you waste all of your lives, you will turn from an overlander to a Mobian?

<Me> yes, exactly, and I won't be able to go to my planet again, or something like that, oh and by the way, you guys both got 2 lives each

"Apparently they weren't mad anymore, shocked was the right word"

<Sally> but I still don't understand how you lived though that.

<Me> well I didn't. After I saved your life, the people over at the dimensional squad headquarters rewarded me with 5 lives, just now when I died, they gave me another one, and they gave Tails and Sonic 2 each.

<Tails> WHAT! So if I die, ill just come back to life just like that!

<Sonic> AWESOME but what if we run out, you turn into a local, but were already locals.

<Me> I guess after 3 deaths, you will die permanently.

<Sonic> didn't you say I had 2?

<Me> yes you do have 2 EXTRA lives, that includes the one you are currently using, that makes 3.

<Sally> so because you almost died when you saved my life, they gave you more lives? How?

"I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head."

<Me> if I knew I would tell you.

"As I finished my sentence, a bright flash of light appeared outside of sally's hut, and out of the flash came Mac and Red."

<Mac> well we have to warn Dan about this, if he doesn't find out he will surely die.

<Red> well you aren't helping Mac, now shut up and help me find Dan!

<Mac> all right, god, calm down, ok according to my scanner, Amy Rose is a few miles in that direction, who cares, and Rouge is on the floating island. That should be interesting ah Dan is at Sally's hut.

"They walked up to the door, but before they knocked the door opened, and then jerked inside."

<Sally> ok you two tell us what's going on, why is he still alive!

"She then turned to look at me."

<Sally> not that im happy you died of course

"She turned to face Red and Mac, who were getting up from the floor."

<Mac> he was rewarded with the highest award ever recorded, 5 lives, Tails and Sonic also have 2 lives,

<Red> we came here to inform you guys of 1 thing, first off. For some reason, unpredictable danger follows everybody that receives lives, all the time. In other words, you would find yourself in a tight situation of life and death almost all the time, and we don't want you guys to live in fear forever, so we took your lives, Dan here has one and he is using it, so do you two.

"Sonic and Tails looked shocked, mostly pissed off again. But they respected his decision when they realized who had given them their lives in the first place."

<Mac> I can understand why you are mad, but here look at these pictures. These pictures are the people, animals, aliens you name it. They are the ones that received lives, they were unable to escape their "tight" situations and this was all that was left of them.

"As I saw the pic's, I saw a severed man in half, I saw an alien with no head, an animal who's stomach was... gone, and a persons eye hanging off of a meat shredder, I didn't know weather it was animal, man or alien."

<Mac> oh Dan that was you.

<Me> WHAT THIS IS ME!

<Red> yes in about 3 months

"As soon as he said this, the picture faded away, and disappeared."

<Me> what the hell just happen?

<Red> that picture was from the future, since you know about it, it is not going to happen, so technically the picture doesn't exist

"Sonic and Tails looked worried now."

<Sonic> which one us ours?

<Mac> oh you guys didn't have one, you never died I guess, only in about 500 years will you two die, that is if you make it.

<Sonic> what do you mean 500 years?

<Mac> I can't tell you that, because if I tell you, it might not happen

"I looked back at the photos and then extended them over to Mac"

<Me> here take these, I can't look at them.

<Mac> there are actually more, but I bought the ones I thought were cleaner.

"Sonic didn't even go through half of the pictures and gave them to Tails, he went through everyone, I was surprised at him, who knew he was the one who was going to end up being stronger than us. Sally only saw the first one and quickly gave them back."

<Tails> all those were people that were awarded lives?

<Mac> yes, it was some sort of... glitch of their minds, they were literally all ways into trouble.

<Red> oh and by the way, you will be receiving contact from Robotnik in about 30 seconds so turn on your PC.

<Mac> hold it, dude you so underestimate me. HELLO, EYE!

<Red> oh yeah, turn it on well.

"He opened his eye wide and then pressed it twice with his finger. A picture of Robotnik turned on. He began to speak."

<Robotnik> I am aware that you are receiving help from those pesky dimensional police squad members, it is the only explanation for that unregistered piece of trash Overlander that I saw countless times here at my city.

<Me> HEY!

<Mac> he can't hear you, now be quiet.

"So far the recording sucked, but then life is full of surprises"

<Robotnik> who was that!

<Mac> huh you can hear me?

<Robotnik> who are you and how are you interfering with my recording and transmission in progress?

<Mac> I honestly don't know but someone here wants to talk to you, fat ass.

<Robotnik> what did you call me?

"Red pulled out a mike and a cable. He connected one piece of the cable into the phone, and the other on the side of Mac's head, near his eye. Red handed me the mike"

<Me> how dare you cal me a piece of trash you fat piece of shit!

<Robotnik> what! Who is this!

<Me> the overlander!

<Robotnik> ahh it's you, how about leaving those guys and coming over to my side, I could make you my general.

<Me> yeah, and turn like that damn wimp Snively? In your dreams man, ill make sure that when I see you I am going to kick your piece of shit ass, no one calls me a piece of garbage and gets away with it!

<Robotnik> fool you have just signed your death penalty!

<Me> my death, ooh im scared, gee, I am going to be killed by a fat ass. How scary.

<Robotnik> you better cower before me.

<Me> I was being sarcastic you idiot, there is no way in hell that you will ever kill me, your too slow... even for me, you rely too much on your stupid robots and the only person that does all the work in your plan is that wimp Snively. Oh and P.S. your plan sucks, it has started to fail since day 1.

<Robotnik> you will pay for your rude remarks you incompetent buffoon!

<Me> that's the best you can come up with? It takes a lot more than that to offend me. Later, I don't like talking to losers on such a nice day.

"As I said this, Mac disconnected the mike from his... head."

<Sonic> good going Dan, but next time, try not to swear too much, I don't mind but I think Sally does.

<Sally> not as long as it goes to Robotnik I don't.

<Tails> I could have come up with a lot more to say to him than that!

<Mac> I think we all could of, but he was trying to trace the call, I disconnected it right before he was about to discover where I was, which happens to be the center of knothole.

"We all stopped laughing, and stared at Mac."

<Sally> do you realize what would have happened if he would have discovered the location of knothole!?

<Mac> yes, that's why I kept a close eye on his tracing mechanism, he thinks the signal came from... o... 3...thousand miles that way.

<Red> you know, every Robotnik we meet falls for that trick

<Tails> see you later guys, I'm going to go fly around the forest

<Sonic> later T2

<Sally> be careful

<Tails> I will.

"With that the two tailed fox left"

<Me> well I think I have made a new enemy today. AWESOME

<Sally> come on let's go I'm getting bored, it's almost time for dinner anyway.

"We went to go eat dinner, it had been a long time since Tails had left, but we all figured he'd be back soon."

<Sonic> so you didn't tell us, how does a missile explosion feel like?

<Me> well, first off, the piece of shit, went right through my chest.

<Mac> so that's what it was.

<Red> we repaired him, go on, im as curious as you!

<Me> well, the blast hurt... like hell, cause it happened inside of me. Then there was fire every were, I could barely see, I turned to my left arm, and saw it was peeling off. All the way to the bone, as I saw my bone turn into dust, it all went dark, and I appeared in the space station, with Mac and Red. Did I mention it burns like hell?

<Sonic> ok that sounds like it hurt.

<Me> oh it did, but I am getting that damn fat ass for that, he wont get away with my murder.

"Everyone laughed, barely, but As soon as I said this, a communication came in through Sally's computer, Nicole."

<Robotnik> attention freedom fighters, I wish to meet this human of yours right away because-

<Me> sure whatever.

<Nicole> I am sorry Dan, but he cannot hear you, this is a recording.

<Me> smart PC you got there.

<Nicole> please define P.C.

<Me> personal computer

<Nicole> thank you, here is the remainder of the recording

<Robotnik> -because if I don't see him in my base by the next 15 minutes, I will kill that two tailed fox of yours!

"We all stood up from the table at the same time."

<All> WHAT!

"Sure enough there was a visual of Tails, who was knocked out inside a cell, his shoulder and right arm, was bent in a strange way, that showed the collar bone, and the arm was likely broken."

<Robotnik> see you soon garbage!

"The signal then died out."

<Me> why that Son of a-!

<Sonic> we have to go save him!

<Sally> you can't go Sonic, neither can you Dan, you know what happened last time-

<Me> no, after all that has happened to Sonic him and myself, there is no way that I will not go, besides Mac and Red already said my bad luck charm was over, and so was Sonic's

<Bunnie> what are y'all talking about

"Here we go again... again."

<Sonic> me Tails and Dan here wen to another dimension, and then we went back in time, you know those copies that came through the portal in the middle of town?

<Bunnie> please don't y'all tell me that was you guys.

<Me> it was but they were never copies, they were us, for example. You see, whatever happened to the ones that were originally there, would happen to us, because we would be the same person.

<Bunnie> are y'all saying that if I scratched the other Sugahog, the scar would appear on this one?

<Sonic> exactly! There were never any copies, we just went time traveling and came back from time at a bad time. That's all.

<Rottor> that is incredible, but were is your proof though?

"Mac and Red then stood up from their seats."

<Rottor> oh, never mind.

<Sally> ok, we need a plan. How are we going to do this?

<Me> he wants me, well lets get him me.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><> Chapter: 16 "2nd Rescue" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><>

"Sally, Bunnie, Sonic, Mac, Red and me, were on our way to Robotropolis, we were at the outskirts of the city, as usual I had my gun and grenades, which might prove useless in this place. The plan was simple, I distract Robotnik, and they get Tails. After Tails is securely in Knothole, they return to help me, which might be to late."

<Sally> ok guys ready?

<All> Ready

<Sally> MOVE OUT!

"They all went through one side of the city and I went through the front, in plain view of everything. The door was unlocked. As I walked in, I saw every single SWAT-bot known to the planet of Mobius, lined up to a building. So I followed, as I got closer, I saw it was just Robotnik's main central command building, Robotnik came out of the building, he was carrying Tails by the back of his fur. He then took him by the neck and lifted him up, his arm outstretched towards me, with Tails hanging in his hand. He threw Tails, towards me, I caught him, I was now holding the unconscious cub in my arms."

<Robotnik> so you are the famous overlander that sided with the freedom fighters. How are you doing?

<Me> I can't believe you sunk this low Robotnik, you aren't human, you are nothing but a monster, I feel sick just by knowing you and me are the same species.

<Robotnik> ouch, that hurts, but I don't care, I brought you here to fight for your life, just to prove to you, I don't all ways need the use of robot's traps or controllers, I can do my own dirty work.

<Me> how do I know that as soon as I beat you, your Robots won't kill me!

<Robotnik> Robot #222-4 aim gun at overlander and fire.

<Me> NO!

"It raised its gun and fired but nothing came out, only some clicks emitted from the barrel of the gun."

<Robotnik> they are unarmed, even if you beat me, they will not kill you, they can only fight with guns anyway. Let me prove to you that I am not a weakling that hides behind robots every time times get tough.

"And so we did, a gunfight, I killed a SWAT-bot, & used it as a shield, to protect Tails and me. That is until we ran out of ammo, I ran towards Robotnik and punched him in the gut over 5 times, but it proved useless, he punched me and I landed a few feet away, which was unusually close to a precipice."

<Robotnik> don't you get it Dan, you aren't going to kill me, there just isn't a way to do so.

"He punched me in the chest, breaking some ribs, and throwing me closer to the edge."

<Robotnik> I will take over this planet, and roboticize all of the inhabitants.

"And again, he punched me, hard down into my collar bone, throwing me a few inches too close to the edge, and braking my collar bone."

<Robotnik> I think it is time to say goodbye, garbage.

"He was about to punch me again, there was no way you could punch him, it would be like trying to punch thick gelatin."

<Tails> good bye garbage!

"He fell over me and to the bottomless pit behind me. As soon as I saw him pass over me, I saw Tails, slightly leaning to one side, with his good hand outstretched. He tried to help me up, but I had a few broken ribs, and collarbone."

<Tails> yours too?

<Me> yeah except that this is the second time, same place too.

<Tails> time travel?

<Me> no high school, gym class. Field hockey

<Tails> oh, ok.

"We both sat down and ended up laughing a little, but soon stopped when our ribs started hurting."

<Tails> well I don't know if my ribs are broken, I hope not.

<Me> did he punch you there?

<Tails> yeah, hard too.

<Me> he probably did.

<Tails> aww fuck.

"I was surprised beyond belief."

<Me> promise me, you will NOT, I repeat NOT, say that in front of Sally

"Tails grinned, then smiled."

<Tails> oh trust me, I knew those words way before we met you.

<Me> but she doesn't know t-that.

<Tails> t-true

"Tails looked down below, and then sat down and looked at me, I was already on the floor so I just sat up."

<Tails> you think he is dead?

<Me> no, if there is one thing I learned from playing your video games and watching your cartoons, AND reading your comic books, is that, he never dies, expect him to be back in business in about... 3 days.

<Tails> damn, you know that could have been my first kill in this war

<Me> what do you mean your kill, if I hadn't distracted him, he would have seen you, and we would be both dead.

<Tails> true.

"As he said this, Tails collapsed unconscious, I collapsed right next to him at the same time though, so I didn't really notice. Then the others arrived."

<Sonic> aww isn't that sweet, they are both unconscious, from broken collarbones on the floor.

<Sally> sonic this isn't funny, we need to get them help, especially Dan, look at his face, he looks like he had a fight with Robotnik himself and lost.

"Then the computer Nicole came online."

<Nicole> actually Sally, he did have a fight with him but he won thanks to Tails, do you wish to see the video?

<Sonic> yeah lets see it.

<Nicole> playing: <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

<Robotnik> don't you get it Dan, you aren't going to kill me, there just isn't a way to do so.

"They saw how he punched me in the chest, breaking some ribs, and throwing me closer to the edge."

<Robotnik> I will take over this planet, and roboticize all of the inhabitants.

"And again, he punched me, hard down into my collar bone, throwing me a few inches too close to the edge, and braking my collar bone. Everyone twitched when they heard the crack of the bone"

<Robotnik> I think it is time to say goodbye, garbage.

"He was about to punch me again"

<Tails> good bye garbage!

"They saw how he fell over myself and to the bottomless pit behind me. As soon as they saw I saw him pass over me, Tails was in view, slightly leaning to one side, with his good hand outstretched. He tried to help me up, but I had a few broken ribs, and collarbone."

<Tails> yours too?

<Me> yeah except that this is the second time, same place too.

<Tails> time travel?

<Me> no high school, gym class. Field hockey

<Nicole> end video: <><><><><><><><><>< ;><>

"The gang was shocked, I had lived through my first battle with Robotnik himself, and Tails killed his first living organism. They couldn't believe it."

<Sonic> honestly, I would have expected someone else to kill Robotnik like that, who knew Tails had it in him?

<Bunnie> we better put a leash on the little guy from now on.

<Sally> just help me take them to the medical room, we need to get there now though.

"Mac and Red stepped up."

<Mac> I believe we can help you with that, NEXT STOP, Knothole.

<Sally> what are you--

"Then as she said this they all disappeared in a bright flash of light, and reappeared in the center of knothole."

<Sally> --talking about-oh my god, how did you do that!

<Red> old technique, but we wont teach you.

<Sonic> why?

<Mac> because if we do, we get executed.

<Sonic, Bunnie & Sally> ooh ok.

<Sonic> well, now we wait until they are healed.

"All of a sudden, Nicole lit up again."

<Nicole> incoming transmission: <Robotnik> Well, well, well. I am still alive, isn't that a surprise, see you next time you incompetent overlander piece of trash, I will eliminate you, that blue hedgehog and that mutated freak of a fox, that is a promise! END TRANSMISSION.

<Sonic> I knew it was too good to be true.

<Tails> did he just call me a mutated freak? Why doesn't he look in a mirror.

"Tails had woken up, he stood up now."

<Sally> you woke up again, how did you get caught anyway?

<Tails> well, I was flying a few miles away from knothole, at about 20Ft. And then something hard fell on op of me, then everything wend dark, I guess, when I fell, I broke my arm and collarbone, then I woke up in here.

<Sally> didn't I tell you to be careful!

<Tails> yes s-sorry, but can we please go home now, my arm hurts like hell.

"Sally then slapped him in the shoulder."

<Sally> how many times have I told you not to swear?

<Tails & Me> OUCH!!

"Sally had hit him in the broken shoulder, the weird part is, that I felt the same thing, at the same time."

<Sonic> what the...? He was unconscious a minute ago, how did he wake up?

<Me> ok who was the freak who hit me in the shoulder!

<Mac> what was weird, is that when Sally hit Tails on the shoulder, it hurt him as well.

<Me> never mind

<Red> well, it is usual, they have the same injuries, and he is from another dimension.

<Mac> yeah... well look into it later, right now lets get to knothole.

<All> right!

"Me and Tails limped back to Knothole, neglecting help from anyone."

<Me> hey Tails are you feeling any better?

<Tails> actually yeah, I can't move my arm, but since it went numb, I can't feel any pain... except when I move it of course.

<Me> same here man, anyway, lets just walk, I can barley-

<Tails & Me> -breathe!

"We said this almost in unison, we both looked at each other and stopped talking. We were now halfway from knothole, as me and Tails walked, Sonic came over."

<Sonic> ok guys, give me your good arms, and hold on tight, were going to the medical room.

"And so we did, I had a very weird dejavou, as sonic blasted at high speed, because as soon as he did, I blacked out again."

<><><><><><><><> <> Chapter: 17 "Robotnik's Revenge" <><><><><><><><><>

"I woke up in the medical room, again, and found my arm, and shoulder in a cast, also my stomach had a bandage, from the cracked ribs. I was hungry so I headed out."

<Me> *Man this is the second time, how many times will I be close to death, now that I don't have any more lives to spare, this blows, but it sure beats being home right now*

"I went into the mess hall and found Sonic and the gang eating and talking at a table."

<Sonic> hey Dan, how's the shoulder?

<Me> it doesn't hurt, see?

"I punched my shoulder hard, and didn't feel anything, my bone felt like it was never broken in the first place."

<Sally> are you insane... doesn't that hurt?

<Me> no, it doesn't... weird, by the way what's for breakfast?

"They all stared at me wide eyed."

<Bunnie> I will never understand these humans. Sit down Dan

"As I sat down, I noticed someone was missing."

<Me> where's Tails?

<Sonic> oh he is probably still sleeping.

"As Sonic said this, Tails went inside the mess hall, and flew to his seat, he didn't have a cast on."

<Tails> hey guys, check it out, I woke up this morning, and played around with the X-ray machine? And guess what?

<Sally> what?

<Tails> I have no broken bones. See here are the pictures, oh and Dan, you can take your casts off if you want, there is nothing to mend.

<All> WHAT BUT HOW!

"A bright light appeared next to the table, Mac appeared."

<Mac> hey guys, guess what.

<Sonic> don't tell me, you fixed these guys right up?

<Mac> how did you guess?

<Sonic> lucky guess.

<Me> no need for this then.

"I ripped my cast off, and discovered my bones weren't broken either, because that's what I could clearly see, My bones!"

<Me> AHH, what the hell did you do to me, give me back my meat!

<Mac> sorry hold on.

"He aimed a gun shaped object at me, and fired, the hit caused my internal organs to appear, then my muscles, and finally my skin."

<Me> thank you but can I talk to you over here for a sec?

<Mac> sure what's up

"We walked away from the group and outside of the mess hall."

<Sonic> hmm, I wonder what he is telling him right now.

<Me> DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, you scared me half to death man!

"The yell was heard all the way into the mess hall, but no one but Sonic and the team noticed it, they only laughed as we came back in."

<Mac> sorry but really it wasn't me, it was probably Red.

<Me> that's ok, you are forgiven.

"We all sat at the table, and completely forgot about the bony incident, red had already shown up, and breakfast was done with."

<Sonic> yeah I guess so, but he got shot how many times?

<Me> oh sonic please don't remind me, I have never been shot so many times in my life.

"Mac and Red then stood up, and signaled everyone to be quiet"

<Mac> as you all know, Dan here is from another dimension, he does not belong here, but in a way, he does. So you guys being the owners of this planet, you have a decision to make. Either you decide to send Dan back to his dimension, or you let him stay here, please choose now.

"The table went quiet, no one knew what to say, then Sally stood up."

<Sally> me being the princess of this planet, allow and insist that Daniel stay in this dimension.

"Mac then nodded and then turned to me."

<Mac> ok man it is all up to you, you want to stay here? Or go back home.

"What do I do, I didn't want to leave, but I really wanted to stay with my family, then to my good, and bad luck, that cat from the station had shown up again, in the same, blinding light manner."

<Cat> sorry kid, I can't allow you to go back.

<Me> why?

<Cat> the Robotnik from this dimension has discovered our station, he infiltrated it, and as revenge... he destroyed your planet, and dimension. We caught him and erased his memory, but it is too late, I'm sorry kid.

"That was it, I was officially mad, my face began to grow really red, tears began to build in my face. Everyone else had their heads down."

<Me> h...how could he... all those people... friends... f...family...

<Cat> im sorry Dan, we tried to stop him, he teamed up with other versions of himself, and was unstoppable.

<Me> he will pay for this... I swear I will tare his heart out while he is still alive.

"I couldn't breathe, I was too disoriented, and my nose began to bleed, I could barely see now. The rage just kept building up on me, the fork I was using to eat with was now bent in half."

<Me> I have to take a w-walk.

"I ran out of there and kept running toward the forest, I didn't know were I was, until I found the ring pool, there I fell on my knees and rested, I couldn't breathe, the shock was just too much. I collapsed on the banks of the pool. When I awoke, it was already night time, I looked at the stars and stared at them for a while, I saw the big and Little Dipper, then I saw Orion and Orion's belt."

<Me> same stars, yet different dimension. How cruel can life get. I can't take it I am going to Robotropolis, and no one is going to stop me.

<><><><><><><><> Chapter: 18 "Battle round 2" <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

"I walked to Robotropolis, I was nearing the city, somehow, this all seemed a little too... familiar but I kept going. I was enraged, and ready to kill Robotnik, I sneaked into the city without being spotted, until finally I reached the building were he resided. I saw him through one of the windows, he was staring outside of the window looking fairly depressed. I continued on, I went inside the building by following a few bots. then it happened, a com-link on one of the walls turned on with the face of a hedgehog, but Roboticized, it was Sonic's Uncle Chuck."

<Uncle Chuck> Boy what are you doing here, don't you realize you could be killed?

<Me> I don't care, he destroyed my home, I have died before, even if I do, I will make sure I go with him.

<Uncle Chuck> you do realize I have to advise Sally and the others, they have been looking for you.

<Me> do as you wish, but I am not leaving without destroying this place.

<Uncle Chuck> we've tried that, it didn't work, what makes you think it is going to work now?

"I looked towards the ground."

<Me> because... I will stay here and make sure it goes. Make sure sonic and the gang are out of the explosion's reach.

"I began to walk away when uncle chuck said something that sounded very familiar."

<Uncle Chuck> so you think this will end everything?

<Me> what did you say?

<Uncle Chuck> you think destroying this place will end everything?

"I stared at the ground."

<Me> it will end, when Robotnik and Snively are dead.

<Uncle Chuck> ok kid, but if you find a way to get out, take it. Don't waste your life like that.

<Me> I won't.

<Uncle Chuck> here is the remote for almost every command in this place, you press the red button that is marked emergency, and the count down will begin.

<Me> thanx

"With that, the communication ended. I headed for the office were Robotnik was at, I opened the door and walked in with a blaster I had ripped off a bot. I saw Robotnik still staring at the window."

<Robotnik> hello Dan.

<Me> How do you know my name!

<Robotnik> I know what you came here to do, the dimensional patrol that thought erased my memory actually didn't. I remember everything I did.

<Me> that makes me want to kill you more now, how could you, you came from that planet, it was your home, it was... My home!

<Robotnik> please forgive me, I don't care if you kill me, but the only thing that is keeping me alive right now is a promise that I made to myself the day I took over.

<Me> what's that.

<Robotnik> to kill that two tailed fox, that blue hedgehog, that red echidna, that white bat, and finally you. Tell me, how did you live through those missile attacks.

"Now I was really mad."

<Me> secret, now turn around so I can kill you, face to face, I want to see your face as it suffers from the pain.

<Robotnik> you underestimate me. It is you who will die!

"It all happened too fast, he turned around, and I shot him in the roboticized arm, but he got me in the chest. He was about to fire again but he was out of ammo."

<Me> god damn it, twice in the chest.

<Robotnik> I told you. You underestimate me.

<Me> no I don't, do you know what this is?

"I showed him the controller, he looked like he'd seen a ghost."

<Me> y-yes pretty controller, as soon as I press this button, all of your bots will from now on follow Sally's and Sonics orders, courtesy of a spy robot you got here, and lets not forget, your precious cit will be destroyed.

<Robotnik> No you can't, you will die!

<Me> does it look like I want to live right now? My family is dead because of you, and it is all because of you I will die anyway, this is the second time I get shot in the chest!

"I pressed a button on the controller, instantly an alarm went off all over the city."

<Computer> Attention, all residents of Robotropolis please evacuate immediately, Robotropolis will detonate in 2 minutes. Evacuate, evacuate.

"The computer went on like that, out the window, all of the robots ran towards the exits, in an orderly fashion, after a few moments, all of the bots had cleared the city."

<Robotnik> HOW COULD YOU, THERE IS NO WAY!

<Me> I did it f-for revenge, if I g-go down you go down with me. And there is no escape.

<Computer> one minute and thirty seconds until detonation.

<Robotnik> NO!

"Meanwhile, Sonic and the gang were walking around the village when Nicole turned itself on, Uncle Chuck was on the view screen."

<Sally> have you found trace of Dan Chuck?

<Uncle Chuck> n-no, sorry s-sally

"Uncle chuck looked away. Of course knowing Sally, she already knew Chuck knew something."

<Sally> were is he chuck, it is really important that we find him.

<Me> I promise I wouldn't say anything but, look at Robotropolis, there is a nice light show going on inside, he also made me promise to keep you there for your own safety.

"Everyone ran to the edge of the forest and saw that Robotropolis was full of flashing spinning red lights, then they overheard the computer."

<Computer> one minute and thirty seconds until detonation, evacuate immediately, New leaders of Robot population are: Sally Acorn and Sonic Hedgehog. Warning evacuate city immediately...

<Sonic> he is going to blow the city up!?

<Tails> I've all ways wanted to see that disgusting city in flames and destroyed, but, not at the sacrifice of my friend!

<Sonic> I can save him.

<Uncle Chuck> SONIC NO!

"Sally pulled up her computer once more."

<Sonic> we can't just let him die like that!

<Uncle Chuck> it is not your call, he decided he was going to do it. Let me search for the video camera inside Robotnik's office, then I will meet up with you.

"Uncle Chuck typed in some keys on his console and then a visual of the office was now clear, they saw me on the floor, injured... again with a gun aimed at Robotnik who was sitting on his chair in front of him, and a controller on his other hand. Meanwhile back with me."

<Robotnik> come on, we can join forces and rule this world together, as partners.

<Me> afraid of death Julian?

<Robotnik> how do YOU know that name?

<Me> I know all about you my friend, so please shut up and wait for the explosion. There is no escape, if you move you will die, and if you don't move, you will also die, what a predicament huh?

<Robotnik> well if I am to die, then I will die.

<Computer> detonation will occur in 10 seconds. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5-

<Me> good bye Robotnik, and may you burn in hell

<Robotnik> same to you

<Computer> 3, 2, 1

"I was once again surrounded by fire, it felt a lot like the missiles that hit me no more than a few days ago. I could only see Robotnik staring at me and smiling, still sitting in his chair, he then stood up and disappeared into the flames."

<Me> ROBOTNIK... NO!

"I stood up and began to follow Robotnik. It was strange running through fire, it didn't hurt me at all, I saw Robotnik go into a shaft and disappear, I tried shooting him with the gun, but I discovered that as soon as I pulled the trigger, The gun blew apart. I finally sat down and watched how the flames danced around me, they took strange shapes almost like in a ballet, then I saw the city's dome fall on top of me."

<Me> that's, it I still have all of my lives, Mac and Red were only kidding.

"Everything went dark for me when a fairly large piece of the dome touched my head. The image went dark back with Nicole, all that was left was static & snow. The FF's turned to see the city blow up, at first a building in the center, then all of the buildings, and then finally the dome, they all fell and crumpled to the floor, if not incinerated first. After a couple of minutes of constant explosions, all that was left was small fires, and a large cloud of smoke."

"I awoke staring at some strange bright light, then a shadow moved in on me."

<Mac> finally you woke up. Well Red the experiment was a success.

<Me> what experiment.

<Mac> we wanted to prove everyone wrong by telling them that nothing was wrong with having extra lives, that people with extra lives get into suicidal situations all the time.

<Me> so I still have 4 lives?

<Red> yep, anyway we have to send you back now, this might hurt a bit, our transport module is broken so the portal might hurt like if it was burning, but it wont really burn you so don't worry about that.

<Mac> well meet you in the center of knothole.

<Me> wait, is Robotnik dead?

<Red> um...

<Mac> we guess so, there hasn't been any sign of him.

<Red> due to the broken transport module, you will arrive one week after this incident, unfortunately I think they already had the ceremony and stuff so you missed your funeral.

<Me> why didn't you tell them anything?

<Red & Mac> we don't know

"I fell into a portal and I felt like it was burning me, even though my skin wasn't being burned, it sure felt like it. I came out of the portal, and hit the ground hard."

<Me> ouch, couldn't you have been a little softer!

<Mac> sorry, I told you the machine broke down.

<Sonic> Dan?

<Me> oh hi Sonic, these guys lied to us, we still have our lives.

<Sonic> I see, man won't Sally be happy to see you, we thought you were really dead this time.

"Then I saw Tails come at us at full speed, he stopped right in front of me and lifted me off the ground."

<Tails> DUDE I thought you were dead!... for good!

<Me> so did I

<Mac> we got to go, later guys.

"They disappeared through one of their blinding flashing lights."

<Sally> Dan? Your alive, but how, I thought that your extra lives were taken away?

<Me> not really, the scariest part was that I didn't know I wasn't going to die until I woke up in that same table.

<Sally> good to have you back, again.

<Me> I SAW ROBOTNIK, he was walking through the fire like if nothing was going on, he escaped!

<Tails> cone on Dan there is no way he lived through that!

<Me> I'm telling you I saw him, he isn't dead!

"All of a sudden, Nicole turned on by it's self"

<Nicole> message from Robotropolis:

"Sally opened the computer and pressed play, it was none other than."

<All> Robotnik!

<Me> I told you he was still alive.

<Robotnik> during my trips to the dimensional portals, I grew immune to fire, anyway too bad for your overlander friend, I guess he died in vain. He will all ways be remembered as a piece of trash, oh and I regained control of some of my robots, and the reconstruction of Robotropolis will be ready in no time, I guess none of you turned to see the new energy dome, fair well, Freedom Fighters.

<Nicole> end transmission.

<Me> Sally lend me Nicole for a sec.

<Sally> ok, damn it!

<Me> Nicole record the following message in both audio and video form.

<Nicole> recording.

<Me> hello Robotnik, why I think you are correct, I did die in vain, but I promise you that next time, I will stab you instead of trying to burn you. See I can't die either, and neither can sonic or Tails. So you are going to have to break your promise. See you later you fat ass.

<Nicole> recording ended.

<Me> Nicole, send it to Uncle Chuck and tell him to send that message to Robotnik from Robotropolis.

<Nicole> confirmed! Sending complete. Reply from Uncle Chuck.

Playing: I knew you weren't dead yet boy, I will send this with pleasure. End Transmission.

<Sally> Smart kid,

<Me> how old are you Sally?

<Sally> 16 why?

<Me> I am the same age, please don't call me kid.

<Tails> DAMN IT I can't believe that Robuttnik is still alive!

"Everyone stared at Tails, he was like a completely different fox from the one before."

<Me> hey I'm sorry, I tried ok!

<Sonic> come on lets go before the mushy stuff starts. There is no need for this

<Me> does everyone else know I am alive?

<Sally> no, but they will find out soon enough

<Me> I just don't want to surprise everyone... again.

<Sally> come on, we have to celebrate the destruction of Robotropolis

<Tails> awesome

<Sonic> but Robotropolis is still up?

"Everybody stared at Sonic with a very annoyed expression on their faces, I went in before they hurt him."

<Me> they mean the first destruction of Robotropolis.

<Sonic> ooh ok.

"We continued to walk to the mess hall, everyone was cheer-full except me"

<Tails> why so glum Dan?

<Me> I will avenge my family, because of Robotnik I have no home.

<Bunnie> because of him, none of us do

"Bunnie had shown up, she apparently watched everything from a far."

<Me> I only have 4 lives now, im using the fourth.

<Bunnie> well, stop dying and maybe the number will stop going down my friend

<Me> yeah...

"We continued to walk."

<Me> maybe the human race does deserve to die.

"Everyone was slightly disturbed because of what I just said."

<Sally> what did you say?

<Me> I said that the human race does deserve to die, you don't know how many people kill other people in my planet, were the only species on my planet that kills each other for useless things.

<Tails> but it wasn't that bad when we went over there.

<Me> well, where I live, the horrors haven't reached us yet, but at least, now it won't be able to.

"We finally got to the mess hall, we all went in, and celebrated our small victory... or mine."

THE END...?

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><>

So... how did you like this one? I honestly think this one is better than my "Newcomers" stories, look for part on and two, it should be out there somewhere. Anyway send flames to my e-mail dan__2003_98@hotmail.com, other than that just review right here. Anyway later hope you liked this one.

|

\|/