Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Other World: 2"

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: All of the stories listed are protected under copyright law by their respective authors, based on characters created by Service and Games (SEGA), and on characters created by Archie Comic Publications, Inc.

Note: as I have said before, Mac & Red do belong to me, I created them. So I figured what the hell. Note2: this part 2 story is slightly based on the Newcomers Stories both 1 and 2, PLUS. To other authors: If I have copied your characters and/or plot, I assure you it is purely coincidental. I don't know did I put too much feeling into this thing? Aww fuck it. Notify me if there is something here that looks familiar. Anyway nothing mentioned here is mine, except MAC, RED and their world, oh and my plot. I honestly think this is not my greatest work, but the decision is up to you, maybe you can give me some tips on how to improve it, other than that... ONWARD SIR LANCELOT!

P.S. I would like to thank author "GuardianAmy" for giving me a tip on how to get rid of writers block, thanx!

<>... Dialogue

""... Narrator (Me)

*Aa*... Thought (Characters)

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><> Chapter: 1 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

"The day was slightly gray in knothole, it had been 1 month since the fight with Robotnik, I wasn't feeling to good, I still missed the family that Robotnik killed, which was unfortunately mine, I stayed here in knothole because it was literally the only thing I had left. I couldn't wait until I had the chance to kill Robotnik, but I figured that this wasn't my planet, and either Sally or Sonic had the honors of killing him first. I had a few visits from Red and Mac but they only stopped by to say hello but that wasn't important. I mostly stayed to myself most of the time, until today, when Sonic and Tails dragged me out of my hut. You will now join Sonic, Tails & me in this story, while we walk along the great forest."

<Tails> hey Dan, how is your arm?

<Me> it's good how about yours?

<Tails> fine. God I can't believe it has been one month already

<Sonic> I know, geez shows you how much time flies.

<Tails> yeah, and finally above all, no more dimensional problems.

<All> yeah

<Sonic> oh by the way, Sally told me to tell you that we need to show up there with her in the mess hall soon.

<Me> don't tell me, another mission?

<Sonic> your getting good!

<Me> thanx, I can't believe I know so much about you considering I haven't even watched the cartoon that much.

<Tails> cartoon?

<Me> never mind.

"We headed over to the mess hall, to listen to one hour of planning... very boring planning. It was something about medical supplies they needed, which was good because I didn't need medical supplies, I just died and came back, kinda like Kenny from "South Park" with the exception that I had 5 lives to waist. The lecture only took 15 minutes, after that, I left the group and headed over to the ring pool by myself.

It was a Saturday, according to my calendar, I was walking along the banks of the ring pool, listening to some "Drowning Pool" on my CD player, I had to admit, I like the band a lot. The portal to my world was sealed forever, because there was no world on the other side. After Robotnik had destroyed it. And Robotnik and me were the only survivors of the massacre; so far, we were the only overlanders on this side of the portal world. I was looking at the blue sky, and some of the snow on the ground, it seemed that winter was about to end here in Mobius, because some of the snow was melting, and there wasn't that many snowstorms anymore. I still had my CD player though, Rottor did me the favor of giving me some sort of infinite power supply by copying the shape of my batteries. So I walked around singing the lyrics to the songs on my CD, and forgetting all of my unforgettable problems at the same time. The new discovery we made the day I destroyed Robotropolis that Robotnik was immune to fire also bothered me. A side effect from his dimensional travels, now I needed to find a way to kill him, I just didn't know how."

<Me> "I'm... tearing away... Pieces are falling I can't seem to make them stay... You... run away... Faster and faster you can't seem to get away--"

"I was then tapped in the shoulder by someone, I quickly turned around, to discover it was Sonic and Tails."

<Sonic> is that true?

<Tails> yeah and who are you talking to?

<Me> no, it is just the lyrics to the song, nothing is really wrong with me. Wanna hear my music? It's cool.

<Sonic & Tails> SURE!

"They listened to the rest of the song from "Drowning Pool", as we sat down in a row next to a tree. Sonic was imitating he was playing the drum set, while Tails played the air guitar. I just sat down and stared at the blue sky, to tell you the truth I wanted to let all my anger out, I still missed my family, but I knew there was nothing to do about it. A long time had passed, By then, the guys were done listening to "POPPA ROACH, LINKIN PARK, ALIEN ANT FARM, SUM-41, EVERCLEAR, P.O.D. Drowning Pool, SR-71, even Green Day" you name it, they heard it."

<Sonic> that music is awesome, we never heard those lyrics before, who sings it?

<Me> that is "sang" it, anyway what were you two doing out here anyway? I thought you were with Sally.

<Tails> naa, all sally wanted to do was plan, besides were kind of worried about you Dan.

<Sonic> lately, you have been kind of... what's the word...

"And as if on cue..."

<Sonic & Tails> ...distant!

"I thought about it for a while, and discovered they were right. Every time there was some sort of get together, I would ditch it, or show up and pretend I was invisible, the only thing I showed up to do was the walk I had with Tails and Sonic."

<Me> I'm sorry dude, but you know.

"Sonic then got a little angry."

<Sonic> dude come on, my family got a worse fate than yours did. Your family probably didn't even feel it. My family was completely roboticized. They are slaves. And yet I am happier than you.

<Me> your right, I'm sorry but you have never lost your home planet now have you?

<Tails> he got you there.

"Sonic only sighted and looked away."

<Sonic> well, we want the old cheery Dan again man, the one who got shot, blasted by 35 missiles, and burned to death in a giant explosion. (Read "The Other World: Part 1 that will explain it... O_o")

<Me> I'll try, oh and by the way that was 30, I shot 5 out of the way. So anybody up for some chow, it is almost lunchtime?

"Tails then checked his wrist watch, that was hidden under his glove."

<Tails> already, weird. Come on Sonic lets go!

"We walked back to the Mess hall, were we discovered that... as usual, Sally and the gang were already eating."

<Sally> hey Dan, long time no see, were have you been?

<Me> oh nowhere, just hanging, so what's new with you guys?

<Bunnie> the mission is one thing...

<Me> awesome, so what are our objectives anyway?

<Sally> the usual, steal things from Buttnik, and use them against him.

<Sonic> oh, and Sally, you should hear some of the music this guy is packing, it is pretty awesome, never heard it before.

<Tails> we both heard it, near the ring pool, it kicked ass!

<Sally> Dan, you said you would lend me the player, last time I saw you. Anyway I just want to copy the music into the computer.

<Me> sure, later though, ooh I will show you a music video from one of my CD's too if you want?

<Sally> sure!

<Me> it is from my SUM-41 CD. (The SUM-41 CD DOES contain a music video by the way, 3 music videos to be exact, actually)

<Tails> so what is Robotnik up to now?

<Sally> well we don't know but it has to do with you Dan.

"Weird?"

<Me> Me? What does that fat ass want with me?

<Sonic> hmm… maybe he wants revenge for destroying his city? Making a mockery of him, um, oh yeah throwing him off a cliff?

<Tails> hey I threw him off the cliff, Dan was just the distraction we needed.

<Me> well put my friend.

<Tails> thank you.

"Sally handed me some plans Robotnik had made, they were stolen from him with help from Sonics Uncle Chuck"

<Me> jeez, you know what would be easier to kill me with? A gun, he acts like I need a nuclear weapon to kill me!

<Bunnie> actually that plan is over here.

<Me> great. What's next? Mac and Red are going to show up to help me?

"As soon as I finished the sentence, a portal hole opened by it's self, right behind Sonic, Tails and me, it started to suck us in."

<Me> SONIC WHATS GOING ON!

<Sonic> I WAS HOPING YOU COULD ANSWER THAT!

<Tails> TURN OFF THE PLAYER DAN!

"The strange part was that the player was never on. Now I was scared, Sally and Bunnie were holding on to dear life, except that they let go and went in first. We just didn't notice at the time."

<Me> I CAN'T IT WAS NEVER ON!

<Sonic & Tails> WHAT!

"Then, Sonic, Tails and me, were sucked into the hole as well, we were completely spinning out of control into the purple tunnel, then we went into a strange but familiar portal entrance. We hit the metal ground hard. Next to us were Sally and Bunnie, they were shaking their heads, apparently they also had a rough landing."

<Me> well, look on the bright side, Sally and Bunnie now know what it felt like to be us.

<Sally> where are we?

"We looked towards the horizon, there was a scrap yard of destroyed robots and dead people, the floor was made out of metal, we kept walking forward, and discovered something that was horrifying to see."

<Tails> um... guys... that dead guy over there, is... me...

<Sonic> and that's Sally...

<Bunnie> I'm over there...

<Me> don't tell me that guy over there is me.

"The barely decomposing bodies were inside a ditch, the stench of rotten flesh and lighter fluid filled the air, then a robotic voice came out of nowhere."

<Robot> attention, clear ditch area, ignition will commence in 5 seconds.

"Sure enough the bodies lit on fire, and instantly they were turned to ashes."

<Sally> ok what the hell is going on!

<Tails> simple, we went to the future, again!

"Everyone turned to look at me, probably asking for an explanation."

<Me> don't look at me, it wasn't me this time, my player has been off for the last hour.

<Sonic> guys where are the trees?

<Tails> what do you mean?

"We all stared around and realized we were in the great forest!, it wasn't so great now though, the guys were all looking at some weapons that seemed to be discarded but fully charged, I turned around and spotted something shiny."

<Me> um guys better pass me one of those, I think something is coming.

<Tails> what is that?

"To our bad luck, a full armada of SWAT-bots were headed our way, we began to run in the opposite direction."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 2 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

<Sally> I have never seen Robotnik build so many SWAT-bots, come on open fire!

<Me> cool!

"We fired like crazy, and took out at least half of the bots. The weird part was that, they were completely ignoring us, like they had a more important thing to do then fight against us."

<Bunnie> what the hell is going on, they aren't fighting back!

<Sonic> I don't know, but I think they do.

"To our surprise, a giant robot that consisted of two long legs, a cockpit, and a lot of weapons mounted on it, popped up behind what was left of a tree, followed by an armada of them who instantly opened fire on the SWAT-bots. Some of the bots looked like runners, a SWAT-bot popped behind us, completely ignoring us flew past shooting a bot, it didn't even scratch it before the other bot fired what looked like hundreds of missiles at the bot and other approaching bots. Half of each army was destroyed but finally the two legged giant bots won the battle."

<Sally> one of those took out more than half of that army!

<Me> this looks so familiar

<Sonic> what do you mean familiar?

<Me> I saw this once, but in a video game?

"Everyone turned to look at me as if they had seen a ghost, then one bot approached us and lit a very bright light at us."

<Robot> don't be alarmed guys, this is only a MECH!

"The cockpit opened to reveal Red!"

<Me> RED what the hell is going on man!

"Another MECH popped up behind him, apparently it was Mac, the other MECH's were being picked up by ships that had arms that clamped on to the MECH's and carried them away."

<Mac> that's what we would like to know, we have been fighting this war for you for about 2 months, how did you get here... let me guess, a portal?

"We all nodded at the same time."

<Mac> well, I can send you back, but... these chicks are new, they need to be registered.

"Sonic, Tails and me both looked at each other in horror."

<Sally> what do you mean registered?

<Sonic> oh god this is going to take a long time.

<Me> do you have an in flight movie? Sonic, Tails and me could watch?

<Mac> we used to have an X-box but that stupid Zonic broke it!

"As soon as he finished his sentence, a new army of MECH's past us, they were headed straight for Robotropolis. Another portal opened and we all went in, followed by Mac and Red, we arrived at the same place we were at last time, except that the ship seemed bigger and newer."

<Red> welcome to our new and improved ship "Classica." The dimensional material company just gave this thing to us. The weird part was that it only took 7 shots to destroy our last space station, scary really.

<Sonic> so this is a new ship?

<Mac> yep.

<Sally> so what is this thing you were talking about registration?

<Sonic> you'll find out, hey now about that Zonic you were talking about back there--

"As soon as she said this a very familiar person popped up in front of us, it was none other than the famous Zonic the Zone cop!!"

<Sonic> HEY YOU, I GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE WITH YOU!

<Zonic> Uh Oh!

"Sonic ran after him, while Zonic used rocked boosters, they were soon out of sight."

<Sally> who in the hell was that?

<Bunnie> I don't have a clue, do you know him Tails?

<Tails> nope!

<Me> an old friend of Sonic, but I didn't expect to find him here.

<Red> come on ladies, if you would follow me please.

"They soon left me and Tails alone, in the middle of a large hall."

<Tails> why does this always happen to me.

<Me> hey shut up, this happens to me more often than it happens to you. I don't know if you have noticed but I have no special powers like you or Sonic.

<Tails> oh yeah, sorry.

<Me> that's ok

<Tails> well want to go find Sonic?

<Me> no I think I just found him.

"Sure enough I looked out the window, Sonic had somehow turned into supersonic, and Zonic was having a hard time flying away from him."

<Me> woah, I've always wanted to see supersonic in person, I usually see him in video games.

"Zonic then went into one of his portals and disappeared. Leaving Sonic, or Super Sonic, in the middle of space, he soon gave up and went inside, then walked up to us."

<Sonic> could you believe the nerve of that guy!

<Tails> no I've never met him

<Me> I've seen him in comic books, he takes you out of your zone into other zones just for the fun of it.

<Sonic> well sort of, but yeah, that's the guy

<Tails> Sonic could you turn off the light show, you are blinding me? Everyone in the ship is staring at you as well.

<Sonic> oh sorry T2.

"Sonics eyes then turned from red to green again, and his quills turned from a bright gold to a dark blue."

<Me> so what do we do now, Sally and Bunnie are going to have a hard time in the ID room, especially with that stupid orb.

<Tails> we wait I guess.

<Me> hey look a snack machine.

"Sure enough there was a snack machine on the corner, what surprised me the most is that it accepted dollars and I had about 20 in my pocket, which I had completely forgotten about."

<Tails> so that is the money you humans use to buy things?

<Me> yeah, I was going to use it to go to the store but then I fell into the portal, and met you guys. I think I have enough for us three want anything?

<Sonic> do they have chilidogs?

"They did, so I bought three. We waited for about 4 hours until Bunnie and Sally were done, finally a door opened and both girls came out exhausted, and with some black ink on their fingers."

<Sally> this is what you guy's went through?

<Sonic> yep, sucks huh?

<Bunnie> we won't have to do this again will we?

<Mac> in about an eon or so. Ok were having some problems in the station so please follow me, I will take you to your dimension.

<All> ok,

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> Chapter: 3 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

"Mac walked us to the room full of portals, Mac pushed us through a portal, then everything went dark, and I awoke inside my hut, on my bed, it was still lunch time."

<Me> why is this happening to me, why me?

"Naturally there was no answer, so I got up and went outside to find Sonic & Tails, as soon as I was about to say hello, a bright purple light emitted from the mess hall, then faded away."

<Me> hey guy's, well, there we go. How are you doing anyway?

<Sonic> not so good Dan, we are still thinking about the dead bodies we saw on that other world.

"The thought hit me like a brick in the head, I had totally forgotten."

<Tails> I was going to ask Mac, but he just hurried us over everything when we saw him, I wonder what's up?

<Me> yeah me too. Come on let's go look for the girls.

"A few days had passed now, Sally and Bunnie were asking questions all the time, about being in another dimension, and such."

<Sally> so you are saying that I can travel to any dimension I want and still have ID?

<Bunnie> Me too?

<Me> yep that's about it.

<Tails> you wouldn't want to though remember the visitors in the center of knothole?

<Sally> ooh I see what you mean.

<Me> hey guys im goin for a walk, anybody wanna join?

<Sonic> maybe later man, we still need to figure the thing with the bodies-

<Me> sonic it is so simple, look we were bound to die in a battle, a few years away from now, that's why we found the dead bodies. and since this Robotnik knows about dimensional travel, Mac and Red were sent to kill him, that's why we found them there. Now that we know we are going to die, we will be extra careful when we go into battles, therefore changing history, get it?

"Everyone just stared at me."

<Sonic> I cannot believe I actually understood that, how do you know about that? It makes perfect sense?

<Me> I used to watch and read a lot of books that talked about time travel and relativity, id show you but they are all probably incinerated.

<Tails> that's cool.

<Me> anyway I'm taking a walk, be back by dinner.

<All> cool.

<Sonic> hey I'm going with you.

"I turned off my CD player and began to walk out of the village into the forest."

<Sonic> so please tell me we aren't going on another trip?

<Me> trip, what are you talking about?

<Sonic> you know a trip!

<Me> ooh ok I get it, naa probably not.

"We walked and talked for about 2 hours, we finally got tired and sat down next to a tree."

<Me> man where are we?

<Sonic> I don't know, wait here, I will be right back.

<Me> were are you going?

<Sonic> a mile back, it will take me about 30 seconds but I am just going to look for a way back.

<Me> ok later ill wait here.

"He left, as soon as he did though, I was hit in the back of the head and everything went dark.

<Robotnik> I will show this boy not to mess with me. SWAT-bot!

<SWAT-bot> yes sir?

<Robotnik> prepare the Roboticization room.

<SWAT-bot> recharging of the roboticization machine, will take a lapse of 4 days.

<Robotnik> then restrain him until it is ready!

"When I woke up I was inside what looked like a medical facility, I saw Robots pressing buttons and a window which contained Robotnik in it!"

<Robotnik> hello "DAN", I have finally roboticized you! It only took the lapse of 4 days, and they were worth the wait!

<Me> what the hell are you talking about fat ass!

"Robotnik was in shock, as he stared at me I noticed that I shined a lot, then I realized that I was made out of metal!"

<Me> Why you son of a bitch! Turn me back or I swear I am going to mutilate your body and launch the pieces into outer space!

<Robotnik> how are you conscious of your actions, the roboticizer said it was a successful roboticization!

<Me> you didn't just kill my family, but my home planet, then you made me into a freak! You are dead!

"I broke the restraints and launched myself at Robotnik, I Broke through the window and punched him in the face so hard he was launched towards the wall!"

<Me> turn me back or I will kill you I swear!

<Robotnik> I don't know how, besides you can't kill me!

"I closed my eyes in anger, then to my surprise I saw a menu in front of me, I saw a detonation device, I activated it."

<Me> I may not be able to kill you? But I can destroy your Roboticizers, again!

<Robotnik> I sure do wish I could have identified your parents, I would have saved them, and then roboticized them to work in the sewers of this city!

"A large det-pack ejected from my metal body, I placed it on the floor and ran out, as soon as I was outside of the door, it detonated but I was caught in the blast, and destroyed. I woke up on that same table I always do... when I die."

<Mac> you realize you have only 4 lives left?

<Me> yeah, but that's better than being a robot, no offence Mac.

<Mac> none taken back to knothole you go.

<Me> no, give me a gun Robotnik has to die!

<Mac> sorry, that is not your decision

<Me> damn!

"I stood up and put my head in my hands, they weren't metal."

<Mac> why don't we go get some coffee, at the bar?

<Me> sure,

"We walked out of the room and into a long hallway"

<Mac> by the way, here is your player

<Me> thanx!

"We sat down with two cups of coffee."

<Mac> look here's the scoop, the station doesn't know how on earth you have stayed alive so long, and we fear that you are loosing too many lives too fast. You have to take care of yourself more or you will run out of lives.

<Me> I know, I don't want to turn into a cat or fox or whatever.

"I took a sip of the coffee"

<Mac> that might not even happen if you don't look out for yourself, here, this is a wrist communicator, computer, portal opener whatever.

"He handed me what looked like a wrist watch"

<Me> you mean like Sally's PC?

<Mac> yeah, that will warn you if you are in danger and stuff like that, anyway come on, we need to get you back to knothole before the others freak out.

<Me> sure come on lets go, by the way was I really missing for four days.

<Mac> yep, well I have to leave, Red is waiting for me.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> Chapter: 4 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

"We stood up and walked towards the portal room. Meanwhile, the transmission Robotnik was giving of my Roboticization turned on, in Sally's little PC."

<Sonic> Dan has been gone for 4 days, that's not like him, I told him to wait, when I came back I saw a small puddle of blood on the tree and he was gone!

<Sally> do you think he was captured?

<Tails> don't even say that!

<Nicole> Sally I am receiving, a transmission from Robotropolis, it is about Dan.

<Sally> PLAY IT!

<Nicole> PLAYING...

<Robotnik> hello freedom fighters, I would like to present to you the first human roboticization, of your comrade Dan.

<Sonic> NO!

<Tails> he DIDN'T!

"They all saw how Robotnik put me inside the green tube thing, and turned it on. Everything inside went smoky, and when the smoke cleared a robotic version of myself appeared."

<Sally> that bastard!

<Bunnie> I am going to kill him, Dan didn't deserve that fate!

<Robotnik> bots put him back in the restraints, I want to use him as target practice later, by the way freedom fighters, this message was recorded this morning so it is too late, you can't save him!

"Robotnik pressed a few buttons on his console."

<Robotnik> hello DAN, I have finally roboticized you and it only took a lapse of 4 days!

<Me> what the hell are you talking about fat ass!

<Sonic> huh, isn't he supposed to be a zombie?

<Me> Why you son of a bitch! Turn me back or I swear I am going to mutilate your body and launch the pieces into outer space!

<Sonic> well said.

<Robotnik> how are you conscious of your actions, the roboticizer said it was a successful roboticization!

<Me> you didn't just kill my family, but my home planet, then you made me into a freak! You are dead!

"They saw how I broke the restraints, then the window and launched myself at Robotnik, I punched him in the face so hard he was launched towards the wall!"

<Me> turn me back or I will kill you I swear!

<Robotnik> I don't know how, besides you can't kill me!

"They all saw how I closed my eyes and smiled."

<Me> I may not be able to kill you? But I can destroy your Roboticizers, again!

<Robotnik> I sure do wish I could have identified your parents, I would have saved them, and then roboticized them to work in the sewers of this city!

"They saw how I dropped the bomb and started to run out, then the screen died."

<Nicole> that is all Sally.

<Tails> How did he regain his consciousness like that?

<Sonic> well at least he died?

<Bunnie> Sugahog that was cruel!

<Sally> what do you mean by that?

<Sonic> I don't know but he now has 4 lives left, and should be arriving in 5...4...3...2...1...

"As soon as Sonic finished counting, a bright flash appeared outside the doors of the mess hall, I was thrown in and landed on my back then flipped on my stomach"

<Me> OUCH MAC, BE MORE CAREFULL NEXT TIME!!

<Mac> sorry... later dude.

"The portal closed, Sonic ran over to me and helped me up."

<Me> somebody get the plates of that truck!

<Sally> you better be more careful, next time you might not wake up like you did.

<Mac> yeah, can I go to bed?

<Sonic> ill take you.

<Tails> yeah me too, look at you, you can barely stand.

<Me> naa that's cool, I'm fine...

"Everything went dark again, I fainted."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 5 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

"I awoke again in the Hospital wing, it was now my second visit to this place, not a very pleasurable experience, considering the last time I was here, I had a hole in my chest."

<Sonic> good morning sunshine!

<Me> lay off

"Sonic only laughed."

<Sonic> well happy death day to you.

<Me> don't remind me come on lets get out of here-

"All of a sudden my head got a very weird feeling, like being dizzy but not, then lights flashed everywhere, when I opened my eyes again, I was in my own home! My mom was younger and she was talking to a little kid, that was apparently me."

<MOM> Daniel how many times have I told you not to throw the cat up on the roof!

<Dan> I'm sorry mom, it scratched me! Besides it can get down on it's own.

<MOM> I know but you have to be nicer to "Cat" or she might get hurt!

<Dan> yes mom, let me help "Cat" get down.

<MOM> thank you son, now hurry up before dad gets home, he is going to kill you!

"The flashback then faded away, then I woke up on the floor, Sonic was shaking me!"

<Sonic> WAKE UP DAMN IT, come on Dan, Talk to me!

<Me> huh wha... what happened

<Sonic> you put on this weird blank face then you fell on the ground.

"I got up and rubbed my head."

<Me> I think I just had a flashback, it was when I was little, I got in trouble with my mom... weird

<Sonic> really, what did you do to get into trouble?

<Me> you don't want to know, come on lets get out of here, I need some air.

"We walked out in silence, I figured that Sonic would be trying to sneak me out, so I followed as silently as possible, we got out without being spotted. Tails was waiting outside."

<Tails> what took ya?

<Sonic> he fell. Anyway follow me

"Sonic, Tails and me walked to the edge of the forest, I was wondering why I had that weird flashback, what did it mean, the thinking made my head spin a little, that is until I saw the most amazing sight I have ever seen, the floating island."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> Chapter: 6 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

<Me> wow, this is new.

<Sonic> yep, were going to say hi to Knuckles.

<Me> the Echidna is going to kill me!

<Sonic> yep. There is just one problem, I don't think that Tails will be able to carry both of us.

<Me> you go first I will wait here.

<Tails> sounds like a plan to me.

<Sonic> cool

"Tails was a pretty fast flier, he had taken Sonic up on the island in less than 30 seconds, he disappeared when he reached the top then he came up to the edge and jumped, he had his eyes closed. It seemed he liked free falling, I wondered what it would feel like, that is when he was near the bottom, he began to fly again, he did a few loops and flew over to were I was standing."

<Me> NICE TRICK!

<Tails> THANX, GRAB ON!

"I held up my hands and he grabbed them, and we began to levitate, as soon as we got to the top we saw Sonic waiting for us near the edge of the island. We landed right next to him."

<Sonic> what took you? Come on lets go

"They left me behind, I began walking towards the direction Sonic was headed to but stopped, I was being watched, I continued walking, when all of a sudden I was tackled, and thrown, I caught the edge of the Island with my right arm, before plummeting to my death. I looked up to see Knuckles."

<Knuckles> ok who are you and what are you doing on my island overlander!

<Me> KNUCKLES wait, Sonic and Tails they are on your island, they brought me here man.

"Knuckles looked annoyed... well... more annoyed than usual."

<Knuckles> you mean tail boy and blue are on my island? What do they want!

<Me> they stopped here to say hi and to introduce you to me.

<Knuckles> Really? Well my name is knuckles and I don't like overlanders on my island.

<Me> no wait!

<Knuckles> later!

"He stepped on my hand, making me fall to the ground."

<Me> NICE TO MEET YOU TOO! Great here goes another life! Well might as well call Mac on this wristwatch before I die... again.

"I pressed a button, but it opened a portal, I fell inside it, and exited only a few moments before knuckles kicked me off the island."

<Me> woah, awesome, I saved my own life!

"I walked forward as I saw myself fall into the abyss, Knuckles was now talking to himself, I hid behind a tree, as soon as Knuckles was about to turn around, then Sonic showed up."

<Sonic> hey knuckles how are you doing.

<Knuckles> I'm fine.

<Sonic> have you seen an overlander around here, I kinda lost him.

<Knuckles> have you tried looking down there?

"Knuckles said this as he pointed down to the surface of the planet."

<Sonic> YOU DIDN'T!

<Knuckles> I did in fact he tried to convince me he was your friend.

<Sonic> you idiot he was!

"My cue..."

<Me> what do you mean was? I still am!

<Sonic> oh hey Dan, another death day?

"Knuckles was in shock..."

<Knuckles> but, but, but, but, but, I, I, you, you, you, fell, but, but... you...

"Knuckles then fainted, Sonic then turned to me."

<Me> no I saved my own life, I pressed a button on this watch thing Mac gave me, and it opened a portal, I fell right over there as soon as Knuckles threw me off.

<Sonic> you aren't mad are you?

<Me> Naa I learn to forgive, besides I already know how he acts. Come on let's carry him into the emerald... room... thingy.

<Sonic> thingy?

<Me> yeah come on lets go!

<Sonic> thingy?

<Me> just drop it.

<Sonic> ok but thi-

<Me> DROP IT!

<Sonic> ok, ok im sorry. God this guy is heavy!

<Me> ask him to lay off the fruit for a while too.

<Sonic> me?

<Me> no, Knuckles!

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> Chapter: 7 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

"When knuckles had woken up, Sonic explained the whole story on how I got to come to this world, and I got some antibiotics for my bruised fingers, which he broke."

<Knuckles> well look, um... you know how I feel.

<Me> yeah that's cool, so you guard these emeralds then?

<Knuckles> yeah.

<Me> I have a video game were Sonic has to catch every single chaos emerald in order to turn into super sonic.

<Knuckles> Video game?

<Me> I'll explain later.

<Sonic> well it's getting late, we better head back.

<Knuckles> you sure you don't want to stay?

"Sonic got a wide and evil grin on his face."

<Sonic> are you inviting us to stay, knuckles?

<Knuckles> well if you want to get off my island, be careful with the SWAT-bots and the large dome covering all of Robotropolis.

<Me> you mean we are right above...

<Knuckles> yep! But since Sonic doesn't want to stay?

<Tails> dude I am not getting fried!

<Sonic> naa we will make it, don't worry!

<Me> I won't vote, like I have a choice anyway!

<Knuckles> I'll be right back

"Knuckles came back with two blaster riffles."

<Knuckles> here's one for Tails and one for you Dan, it has been a pleasure meeting you.

<Sonic> what about mine?

<Knuckles> you have quills, you don't need one, besides you will lose it

"We all headed to the edge of the island, Sonic and Tails went down first, I figured I would use my portal thingy."

<Me> ok didn't Mac say this thing was voice activated, or did I imagine it? Damn computer.

"As soon as I finished my sentence, the wrist thing beeped."

<Me> huh... computer.

"The machine beeped again."

<Me> as soon as Sonic and Tails touch the ground, create a portal right in front of me, that will transport me from this island to their current location.

<Computer> affirmative!

"I waited for what seemed hours, until finally the portal opened, I jumped in, and instantly landed next to Sonic and Tails."

<Me> what took you so long to land?

<Sonic> SWAT-bots, come on lets go home before they regroup, it is almost dark.

"We were about half way from Knothole by now, everyone was quiet, until Tails asked me a question."

<Tails> so Knuckles really threw you off his island huh?

<Me> yeah, but I understand he is a stuck up person.

<Sonic> you got that right.

"Then lights started flashing everywhere, and everything went darker. When I opened my eyes again, I found myself looking at what looked like myself, sleeping on the roof of my house listening to loud music. Then I appeared at my dad's house, I was still looking at myself, almost as if it were a cinema. We were having a bar-b-q."

<Dad> so son, what do you plan to do for your future.

<Me> I don't know dad, maybe a PC tech.

<Dad> you know that profession costs a lot of money.

<Me> I know that's why I will have a job.

<Dad> alright, well go call your step mom, tell her the food is ready.

"Then everything went dark again and I woke up with Sonic shaking me while Tails stood a few feet away, with a worried expression on his face."

<Sonic> WAKE UP DAMN IT! God not again, what is wrong with you! Come on Dan don't do this to me Talk to me!

<Me> jolly-olly-oxinfree...

<Sonic> what!?

<Me> never mind, here help me up.

<Sonic> it happened again, you had this really freaky blank stare and then you just fell unconscious.

<Me> I had another flashback, this time it was about my dad.

<Tails> don't do that again man, you scared us shit-less.

<Me> sorry, come on, maybe a little R & R will make me feel better.

"We now resumed our walk back to knothole. When we got there, it looked like we were in big trouble. Sally was waiting for us outside of her hut, on a chair that was leaning on her door."

<Sally> where were you all today?

<Me> floating island

<Sonic> I think we are in trouble

<Sally> no, not really, it is just that it would be nice if you told me were you were.

<Tails> look sally we went to go introduce Knuckles to Dan here.

<Me> yeah he is a nice fellow once you get to know him, or manage to stay on his island long enough

<Sally> WHAT!

<ALL> never mind!

<Sally> look guys forget it just be careful next time you go out on your own, and tell me!

<All> ok.

"Sally turned around and went into her Hut, I turned to face the guys."

<Me> ok I am going to go give Mac a visit, want to come?

<Sonic & Tails> SURE!

"I pressed a button on the little watch that said "Station" and a portal appeared in front of me, all 3 of us jumped in."

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> Chapter: 8 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

"We appeared in the main hall, we walked over to the bar were Mac had invited me to drink coffee at, sure enough, Mac and Red were sitting inside."

<Mac> look Red, all I am saying is that if Dan dies he will be the last of his kind.

<Red> I know that, and he is as lonely as shit over there man, im telling you he needs some loving.

<Mac> but that is exactly it, that isn't our choice

<Red> speaking of, look who is at the door.

<Mac> I knew heed figure that thing out by now, oh by the way Red the answer is No and that's final, the decision it is up to him, now shutt up here he comes.

<Me> hey Mac, hey Red

<Sonic & Tails> hey

<Me> can I talk to you guys?

<Red & Mac> sure go ahead sit down you guys, don't just stand there

"Red sat across Sonic, and Mac sat across Tails, while I sat on the outside of the table with an extra chair."

<Mac> what's wrong man

<Me> look dude, I keep having these flashbacks Sonic says I put on this blank face then just faint, in my point of view I-

<Red> see flashing lights and a flashback from your life?

<Me> yeah, is that normal?

<Mac> don't worry about it? Side effect from portal transportation, it will go away later. Hey you guys want anything, coffee, beer, dinner, chilidogs?

<Sonic> naa I'm goo-did you just say Chili Dogs?

<Mac> yeah

<Sonic> make it fifty.

"By now Sonic's mouth was turning that of water, Mac pressed a button, gave me a coffee, Tails a glass of Soda, and Sonic 50 chili dogs, which disappeared as soon as they re-materialized."

<Sonic> that was good, anyway I have a question, how come Dan here keeps dying, except Tails or me?

<Mac> because you don't need to.

"We all stopped and looked at Mac."

<Me> what's that supposed to mean?

<Mac> I can't tell you but what the hell, You see, Dan here is not from your planet, or time frame-I mean dimension, but you guys are.

<Me> what?

<Red> anyway we need to get to work, you guys want to stay here at the hotel or do you want to go back to knothole?

<All> knothole!

<Mac> ok press the back button, it is that red one over there, we got to go, later guys.

"Mac was about to close the door when I stood up."

<Me> hey Mac!

<Mac> what's up?

<Me> I don't think I need some loving right now.

"Red looked down then back up."

<Red> you heard us?

<Me> every word, thanks, but no thanks, maybe later

<Red> cool!

<Mac> um I got to go later!

<Tails> a couple of dimensional pimps hard at work.

"Me and Sonic turned slowly to face Tails"

<Tails> WHAT!

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> Chapter: 9 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

"It was now a few days after the little visit to the station, I was in my hut cooking some food... well a sandwich, When I heard a knock at the door, I went to go answer it and discovered it was Sally."

<Me> Hey Sally, what's up?

<Sally> not much, I have the new orders for a mission, here you look at them and I just need to find Sonic and Tails.

<Me> try the next dimension.

<Sally> WHAT!

<Me> I'm kidding, they are in the ring pool.

<Sally> please don't do that! Alright then I will see you tomorrow at 5:30 Am. Then.

<Me> cool

<Sally> what are you doing by yourself anyway.

<Me> I figured Sonic and Tails needed some time for themselves without me, so I will just hang out in here.

<Sally> cool, well alright, I got to give this one to them and that's about it.

"I went back to finish my sandwich, when I heard a loud knock at the door, it was Tails."

<Tails> Um Dan, what the hell do I do with this?

"Under a blanket he had his own body, the neck had been broken!"

<Me> H-how did you die Tails.

<Tails> I was racing against Sonic, and I wasn't looking, next thing I know, I crashed against a tree, then I appeared in a table, and Mac told me that he gave me another life which left mw with 3, but I found my own body! Once I was brought back!

<Me> we need to call Sally that's for sure.

<Tails> have you seen Sonic?

<Me> if I know sonic he should be-

"I was interrupted by a knock at the door."

<Me> --here

"As soon as I answered it Tails went to the kitchen, to get some water, Sonic burst in."

<Sonic> have you seen Tails?

<Me> he is in here.

"Sonic then spotted the dead body."

<Sonic> you took the body... but why?

<Me> no you idiot, Tails is in here, the live one, he brought the body here!

"Tails then came in through the kitchen door, with a glass of milk."

<Tails> SONIC! I have been looking for you!

<Sonic> what happened little buddy!?

<Tails> I broke my fucking neck what does it look like!

"We all stared at the dead body of Tails, it had a blank expression on it's face, and his head was technically hanging on the side. It was disturbing."

<Me> hold on, this thing is freaking me out.

"I went over and held it's eyes closed."

<Me> hold on how come I never find my body?

<Sonic> maybe because it gets incinerated?

<Me> oh yeah, we might as well incinerate this one.

<Tails> you aren't going to incinerate me!

<Sonic> that's not you, well at least not anymore.

<Me> let me call Sally, she could help us carry this thing.

<Tails> AHEM!

<Me> I mean she could help us carry THIS THING out of here, I am telling you, this body is no longer you.

"I reached for my comm. Watch."

<Me> Sally we need you in my hut immediately, it is an emergency, oh and come alone, Sonic and me are waiting for you.

<Sally> on my way!

"I then pressed another button."

<Me> hey Mac I was going to call the coastguard, but since they are dead I called you, could you please show up right now.

<Mac> I can't go, but you have 24 hours exactly to destroy the body, preferably blow it up, otherwise both Tails and the body will disappear forever.

<Me> thanx, how did you-

<Mac> your welcome, got to go!

"The wrist watch turned itself off. A knock was heard in the door. I went to go answer it, both Tails and Sonic were standing next to me."

<Sally> what's wrong?

<Me> we need to destroy Tails's body, can you help us?

"Sally looked shocked!"

<Sally> WE ARE NOT GOING TO KILL TAILS!

<Sonic> no not Tails, Tails dead body, it is in the living room.

<Sally> but Tails is right here!

<Me> he had his first death day!

<Sally> OMG are you ok!

<Tails> I'm fine but I doubt he is?

"Sally looked at the body and went pale."

<Sally> W-WHAT H-HAPPENED T-TO HIM!

<Tails> I broke my neck racing against Sonic.

<Sonic> it wasn't my fault. He kept going forward on a curve, I tried to make him turn because he was headed to some spikes. He told me his tails failed on him, so I tried turning him away from the spikes. But then he hit a tree, and all I heard was a snap, I remembered we had 3 lives so I figured he would be back here in Knothole, and here he is.

<Me> Mac said we have less than 24 hours to destroy the body, preferably with bombs or a lot of fuel.

<Sally> why not bury it?

<Me> he said that if the body isn't incinerated or de-molecularized, Tails and the body will disappear forever.

<Sally> let's go!

"We carried the corpse outside, and out of the great forest, then we made a large hole and packed the hole with a lot of C-4, Tails's corpse at the bottom, Sally blew it up."

<Sally> well that is done with, lets get out of here.

<Tails> cool, that body was giving me the creeps!

<Sally> alright guys enough messing around, tomorrow at five we have this mission, it is a plan to kill Robotnik once and for all. He said he was immune to fire, well he is not immune to bullets.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><> Chapter: 10 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

"Next morning I had a hard time waking up, but I got up anyway, I got my stuff ready, and all my gear, we join me and the rest halfway from Robotropolis."

<Tails> hey Dan what's up (Yawn*)

<Me> not much, (Yawn*) sleepy but happy I am going to give Robotnik a piece of my mind.

"Nothing much happened when we were on our way to Robotropolis so for the first time ever, I am going to skip that, we are now in Robotropolis."

<Sally> ok time to pick teams, Sonic and me is team one, Rottor and Bunnie will be team two, Tails and Dan will be together for this one, that makes them team 3. Ok guys come on lets go, team 1 will take the pipes underground and head to the North checkpoint, team two will take the East checkpoint, and team 3 will take the West point. Go, go, go!

"Everybody left, me and Tails were left alone, so we decided to head west."

<Me> so Tails, you don't usually go to one of these do you?

<Tails> no, at least before you came, after you came, I was allowed to go, weird. Almost like I was in another dimension.

"Both me and Tails stopped and stared at each other in horror, we smiled and began to laugh. Unaware that we were being watched."

<Me> ha, ha, ha, very funny! Don't even joke about that!

<Tails> yeah but naa, anyway, charge your machine gun, I have a feeling we are being-

<SWAT-bot> HALT FREEDOM FIGHTERS YOU ARE UNDER ARREST BY ORDERS OF ROBOTNIK!

<Tails> -watched

"Tails was interrupted by a squad of SWAT-bots, whose guns were aimed at us."

<SWAT-bot> ROBOTICIZATION IS IMMINENT!!

"As soon as he said this we opened fire, we hid behind a wall, were we had a clear shot of all the SWAT-bots, unluckily, our shots weren't left unnoticed, I received a radio signal from Sally while we were being attacked."

<Sally> WHAT IS GOING ON, WHO IS UNDER ATTACK!

<Me> Um Sally it is us.

"I said this while firing my weapon."

<Sally> ok guys were are you!?

<Tails> near... a sewer entrance...

"Tails stopped to talk in between shots."

<Sally> go to it now and then head north!

<Me> were kind of busy right now!

<Sally> just do it!

<Me> roger! Come on Tails I'll cover you, get to the sewer!

"Tails ran and made it, I followed closely, but a shot hit me on the shoulder! Strangely it was a bullet, not laser fire."

<Tails> DAN!

<Me> im cool, lets just get out of here before I get one of these on the head!

"We ran for a long time, until we finally caught up with the team!"

<Sally> you ok Tails?

<Tails> yeah I am ok, but Dan got shot!

<Sally> how?

<Me> I was covering him while he got into the sewer, as soon as he made it in, I made a break for it and got shot on the way.

<Sally> can you still make it?

"I looked at Sally annoyed."

<Me> well lets see? I have been shot saving your life, killed by 35 missiles at once, broke my arm and collarbone, and blown up in a large nuclear explosion, this thing doesn't even compare.

<Sally> sorry.

<Me> naa don't be, it's my fault, lets just go.

"We headed into Robotnik's main building, we headed upward, we met some SWAT-bots on the way but they were quickly eliminated, courtesy of Sonic of course."

<Me> so were is fat ass again?

<Sally> he should be here somewhere.

"All of a sudden, my little watch started beeping and a 3-D image of Mac was displayed."

<Mac> Sally, don't go in there, let Tails, Sonic or even Dan in, not you, or anyone else!

<Sally> why?

<Mac> the door is rigged, as soon as you open it, a giant wall of flame will erupt from that area, you need to open the place first though, in order to come in. I must leave, fair well.

"We all stood patiently next to the door, Sally, Bunnie and Rottor were all behind Tails, Sonic and me."

<Sonic> you go.

<Tails> no you go, you haven't died yet!

<Me> yeah that's right.

<Sonic> why me?

<Tails> cause, now just go.

<Sonic> ok, fine.

"Sonic approached the door, he was about to press the button, when it opened by it's self. Flames erupted from the room and Sonic disappeared in the hallway wall opposite from the door, then the flames died down. As soon as they did, Sonic appeared next to me."

<Sonic> that hurt, and that was scary, and I am never doing that again!

<Me> well happy death day I guess.

<Sonic> what do you mean death day, I scrammed out of there before I even touched the flames man!

<Me> oh ok cool, well lets go in I guess...

<Sally> ok do all of we want to kill Robotnik at the same time?

<All> Yes!

<Sally> lets go then!

"We all ran into the room, it was at a high in temperature but we didn't care, we went into the first door, were we found a desk and Chair, but the chair was facing opposite from us. "

<Sally> Robotnik, Turn around Now!

"Nothing happened. I walked over to the chair and turned it over myself, we found Robotnik, but he was already dead! There was a note on his desk."

<Tails> what the hell is this! Here let me read it

"I handed Tails the letter."

<Tails> it reads: Dear freedom fighters. Ever since the first time I went against you, you have always found a way to destroy my inventions or plans to take over Mobius. I knew my days were numbered, so I gave up before you had a chance to kill me, if you turned my chair around you have 5 minutes to get out of my city. Before it incinerates into pieces or small particles, fair well freedom fighters. P.S. Dan I hope your parents and you burn in hell when you die, I will be waiting for you down here! Same thing goes to you Hedgehog!

"We were all pale, it took us one hour to run into this place, even with Sonics speed, he can't save us all. Then I got an idea, apparently Tails got the same idea cause we said it at the same time."

<Tails & Me> IS there an airfield somewhere in this city?........ HEY!

<Sally> yes there is, below this same building, lies a secret airfield filled with planes, all ready to fly, I hope they are still there, and that Robotnik hasn't spotted them. COME ON it is our last hope!

"We ran like crazy, down the steps, the silent alarm was set all over the city, we finally reached a rock wall. Near the basement of the building."

<Me> where is it!

<Sally> behind these rocks!

"Sonic then spin-dashed through the rocks breaking the rock wall."

<Tails> AWESOME!

<Me> way to go blue

<Bunnie> so which one is mine?

<Rottor> same here!

"I noticed that the airplanes were actually Jet fighters, F-18's, but they all looked broken."

<Me> I know these planes! They are from my planet!

<Bunnie> they just appeared here, now come on pick one and lets get the hell out of here!

<Sally> no we will take the hovercraft, it is safer and faster.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> Chapter: 11 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

"We all boarded the plane or hovercraft as sally called them, apparently everyone knew what the hell they were doing, because they all picked their own seats, and pressed a lot of buttons."

<Me> um guys what do I do?

<Sally> press the launch button!

<Me> what?

<Bunnie> press the little blue button next to the thingy that looks like a orange switch, covered in plastic.

"I pressed the button and the hovercraft did the stuff by its' self, it launched, and took to the air. Once we cleared the tunnel, Sally took hold of the cockpit, Tails sat in the co pilot seat."

<Me> this is just getting weirder.

<Sally> you know what else is weird Dan? The Autopilot was never on!

"She piloted the plane around and headed towards the exit."

<Me> I see you guys have done this before!

<Sonic> yes we have actually

<Me> cool!

<Tails> ooh this ride besides being fast, is smooth, where's the shield generator.

<Sally> Tails there isn't one.

<Me> you know in my world our planes had ejection seats. If the plane was damaged beyond repair or control, they would pull the yellow tabs on the back of their seat and eject.

<Bunnie> we have those too, we just don't know where they are.

"I Sally was using full afterburner, but something hit my mind very hard, where did those planes come from? Why are they from earth? How did so many get here? Weird, but this was not the time to ask these questions!"

<Sally> we are going to need someone to drive this thing, he will be last to jump out.

"I raised my hand stupidly"

<Sally> Dan your it, ok as soon as you reach the great forest, go in about one mile, then turn around, we will all jump out by then!

<ALL> cool!

"Sonic was first, then Sally, after that it was Bunnie, then Rottor, and finally my turn, I made loops and cartwheels most of the time, then I saw a clear patch of dirt."

<Me> Hey sally I'm going to land it instead.

<Sally> no time you hafto eject!

<Me> I can do it, watch!

"The patch was right in front of the team, I lowered the gear and shut of my engine, then turned the flaps on. It was all smooth until I landed it, as soon as I stopped, the gear broke, and I ended up having a sleigh ride on the belly of the plane, I jumped out before it blew. I landed with my parachute next to Sally. She looked annoyed."

<Me> hey I tried to save the plane?

"As soon as I said this the city blew up, there were only large gusts of wind, but other than that, no radiation or heat. The city was destroyed once again."

<Me> what do we do now?

<Sally> I guess we, go home, we will rebuild later, I am tired and feel like puking.

<Me> I noticed.

<Sally> why do I look as green as a plant or something?

<Sonic> actually you do.

<Tails> you don't look so good yourself.

<Me> what do you mean?

"Tails pointed to the place were I had been shot."

<Me> oh ok.

"Then my wrist watch turned on and a 3-D image of Red and Mac popped up."

<Mac> prepare to be transported!

<Me> wait a minute we don't want to-

"But it was too late, Bunnie, Sally, Sonic, Tails. And me fell into the portal, we reappeared in a hallway, to our luck we landed correctly."

<Bunnie> what the hell is going on?

"Everybody looked around, looking for an explanation but I already knew, for there was a sign that said "Cafeteria & Bar" right in front of me."

<Me> follow me, I know were they are.

"We went into the restaurant, and walked around until we finally found Red and Mac, they signaled us to sit down."

<Red> hey guys took ya long enough, come on sit down take a break.

<Sally> sure.

<Mac> we called you here to congratulate you, for killing Robotnik, and regaining your planet.

<All> thank you.

"We all had some coffee and talked for about 30 minutes, but I felt really sleepy, so I put my head down and fell asleep."

<Sonic> yeah it was all good, I killed the most SWAT-bots in the area.

<Tails> yeah even after Dan got shot and all I mean we killed some too

"They all turned to look at me, Sonic tapped me on the back."

<Sonic> hey Dan wake up.

"When Sonic looked at his hand he saw a lot of blood, he looked down to the floor and noticed a small puddle of blood!"

<Sonic> um guys, I think it is time we cure Dan's wound

<Mac> move ill do it.

"Mac placed his hands on top of my wound and both me and Mac began to glow. Then the glow faded and I woke up again with a start."

<Me> no teacher I didn't put that on your chair!

"Everybody stared at me and began to laugh. Then the strangest thing happened, Mac took the bullet from my body and looked at it, then handed it over to Sally.

<Sally> this is not a SWAT-bot bullet? These bullets are our custom made ones?

<Tails> weird.

"Then Sally, and Bunnie faded away. Then an alarm went off in the station!"

<Computer> Warning Temporal flux detected in ship.

<Sonic> what the hell is going on?

<Mac> come on, lets go check, something bad happened, really bad!

<><><><><><><><> <><><><>><><><><> Chapter: 12 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>

"We ran through a long hallway, which was lit by red lights flashing everywhere, the alarm was on! We came up to a hallway and into a room."

<Me> Mac Red what the hell is going on?

<Red> let me ask you this, did you get a message from yourselves during your mission?

<Tails> yes, you sent the message, you told us not to go in that room right there!

<Sonic> don't tell me, were going to have to do another time travel

<Red & Mac> YES!

"Mac turned on his com signal and directed it into the time portal."

<Mac> what do I say?

<Me> just tell Sally not to go in there, tell her to send one of us!

"We all saw how my wrist thing turned on."

<Mac> Sally, don't go in there, let Tails, Sonic or even Dan in, not you, or anyone else!

<Sally> why?

<Mac> what do I tell her.

<Sonic> tell her that the door is rigged, and as soon as she opens it, a wall of flame will burst out of the room. Tell her she has to go in there.

<Mac> the door is rigged, as soon as you open it, a giant wall of flame will erupt from that area, you need to open the place first though, in order to come in. I must leave, fair well.

"Mac now turned his computer off, and moved to a new console."

<Mac> ok here is what IS going to happen, you three need to go forward in time and kill Robotnik.

<Tails> but he killed himself.

<Red> no he didn't you killed him, he WAS going to kill himself, he even had the letter, but if you don't show up he will detonate the whole city by the time you all reach the flaming door.

<Me> ok fine give us some gear and we will go take care of it.

<Sonic> WHAT Do we even have a choice?

"Red & Mac only shook their heads sideways very slowly."

<Tails> things just get more complicated.

<Mac> follow me.

"We ran into a room were they had weapons, armor and many other types of ammo. Mac took 3 machine guns and handed us one for each we noticed they used to belong to Knothole but ignored it for we had bigger problems. Red have Tails and Sonic the same wrist watch I have."

<Mac> ok lets go time is of the essence here.

"We ran back to that same portal room but it had changed, instead of different dimensions, they were blank. Red stood us all in front of the main gate. Mac activated it."

<Mac> ok go into Robotropolis, kill Robotnik before he presses the big button, and don't touch his chair!

<All> got it!

"We fell through the portal, it took us a while to transport but we eventually landed hard on the concrete floor of Robotropolis."

<Tails> ok we know what to do.

<Sonic> lets do it.

"We ran towards the main building, and made our way up, to the same spot were we were, or going to be at."

<Tails> ok Sonic do your stuff.

"Sonic approached the door and pressed the button, the door opened but nothing happened, we continued to move forward, until we finally got to Robotnik's office, it was empty."

<Sonic> what do we do now?

<Tails> we wait, he should be here any minute now, come on hide people.

"And so we did, Sonic hid on the dark corner, I hid behind a plant, made out of metal, while Tails hit on top of the lamp on the roof. 5 minutes later, Robotnik came inside the door, and sat down on his chair, he stared at the wall for a while, then began to write something on a piece of paper. After he was done, he stood up."

<Robotnik> Computer, activate the firetrap outside of this room.

<Computer> activated!

"Robotnik then sat back down and took out a controller, pressed a few buttons on it."

<Computer> trigger in chair has been activated.

"Robotnik was about to press a large red button when Tails, Sonic and me opened fire at his head all at the same time."

<Tails> we killed him after all.

<Sonic> come on lets go through the window, I don't feel like being burned today.

"20 minutes had passed as we walked out of Robotropolis, we were exhausted, we really didn't know why, all we did was not move for 5 minutes. Then I saw myself walking near the sewer with Tails."

<Me> look Tails, it's us.

<Sonic> no wonder you were spotted, you aren't even hiding!

<SWAT-bot> HALT FREEDOM FIGHTER, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST BY ORDERS OF ROBOTNIK.

"We saw how we ran behind the wall while shooting."

<Sonic> your aim isn't bad Tails neither is yours Dan.

<Tails> thanx

"We then saw how Tails headed over to the sewer entrance, as I followed slowly."

<Me> man I took to long-

"I was interrupted as I fell down and accidentally made my gun fire, causing me to shoot my past self."

<Tails> so you shot yourself!

<Sonic> how dumb can you be!

<Me> be quiet and lets go!

"We opened a portal to the station, we all jumped in and landed right in front of Mac and Red."

<Mac> that was quick!

<Sonic> so where is Sally and Bunnie?

<Red> they reappeared as soon as you left, which was no more than 15 seconds ago.

<Tails> are they ok?

<Mac> thy are unconscious but they will wake up in a minute, they are already in knothole.

<Sonic> good (Sigh*) that was quick, and that wasn't half-bad. Wait until Sally hears of this

<Mac> so you shot you by accident? How pathetic!

<Me> HEY!

<Mac> im just kidding man well congratulations, you are the first dimension and time frame to kill Robotnik.

<Sonic> thanx can we go home now?

<Mac> sure, oh give me the guns but you can keep the wrist watches.

<Tails> thanx.

<Mac> they are scratch, water & fire proof, they can also be frozen and nothing will happen o them. Hell you can dump it in outer space and nothing will happen.

<Sonic, Tails & Me> AWESOME!!

<Mac> well come on, lets get you three to your portal.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> Chapter: 13 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

"Finally we had all gotten our revenge, after all this time, all 3 of us have gotten our revenge against Robotnik. All of the Roboticized people had been freed, and the reconstruction of "Mobotropolis" had already begun, every SWAT-bot was put under command of Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Rottor, Tails and Sonic. And the atmosphere was then cleaned and all the contamination was sent to outer space. Mobius finally lived in peace."

<Tails> HEY SONIC!

<Sonic> what?

<Tails> RACE YA!

<Sonic> YOUR ON!

"I watched as everybody in the planet had nothing to worry about anymore, the war was finally over. I hung out with Sonic and Tails, mostly, everyone was away and busy, Sally took the throne, Rottor went to help get rid of pollution. Bunnie was with Sally, so was Antoine, the rest of the villagers left with other villages to help rebuild the city, so Sonic, Tails and I lived by ourselves in Knothole."

<Sonic> HA I won!

<Tails> you always win.

"Yep that was life, every now and then, Mac and Red would stop by to say hello. And to make us restore the time frame, but that was about it."

<Me> you guys think, things will stay like this?

<Sonic> yeah, I think so.

<Tails> they might change.

<Sonic> come on, lets al go eat some chilidogs!

<Me> sure

<Tails> Why not?

"Yep, life was grand, and going good, a few years later, Sonic became King Sonic, because he married Sally, and since Tails and Me had nowhere to go, we moved into the palace, with Sonic and Sally. We all still saw each other, and life still went well. Sally, Sonic, Tails, Bunnie & Me were all sitting down at the main table drinking coffee and discussing how our lives went about. Everything was going great... o_O for now!"

<Tails> well so far aunt Sally have been quite bored, I guess war does that to you huh.

<Sally> yeah I know

<Bunnie> but look at least there is no Robotnik

"All of a sudden lights started to flash everywhere, to my surprise I wasn't watching a flashback, but the future, in planet Mobius, everyone was happy, and joyful. I couldn't hear anything at all. Suddenly, Robotnik's face was shown on every video screen and computer, he looked like he was laughing maniacally, then the planet began to get brighter and brighter, until only magma could be seen in the surface. The planet was destroyed, then everything went dark, I woke up all groggy on the floor, Tails was helping me up."

<Sally> what was that?

<Me> oh I have flashbacks but this time it was different.

<Bunnie> yeah we know, we saw it!

<Tails> I think we all did!

<Sonic> come on, we killed Robotnik, there is no way!

<Sally> what!

<Sonic> wait a minute you didn't tell her Tails?

<Tails> no I told Dan to tell her.

<Me> I forgot...

<Sally> ok explain what happened!

<Tails> well, remember the day we found Robotnik dead, and celebrated at the station?

<Sally> yeah...

<Tails> well you disappeared in thin air, literally, you went all see-through on us you and Bunnie.

<Bunnie> why?

<Tails> you see-

<Mac> you disappeared from the station because you never made it to the station, Sonic Tails and Dan here were the ones who actually killed Robotnik before he detonated the Nuclear bomb, while you guys were in the city. Oh and the bullet we found inside Dan, it belonged to Dan's riffle.

<Sonic> where did you come from?

<Sally> wait a minute, you mean to tell me that Dan shot himself by accident.

<Me> I tripped.

"Everyone burst out laughing."

<Mac> ok if you will all follow me, we need to be at the station.

<Me> why?

<Mac> this planet will blow up after-

<Tails> receiving a recording from Robotnik

<Mac> how did you-never mind, anyway I tried to save this planet so many times, but was unsuccessful in all.

<Sally> all of our hard work, wasted.

<Mac> not wasted, Robotnik just didn't want to lose this planet, he either had it for himself or no one did. Now please follow me, I have already evacuated every individual out of the whole planet, you are the only ones left.

"Then the screens turned on, Robotnik was on the screen."

<Robotnik> hello Mobius, happy aren't we, well guess what not for long, as soon as this message ends, the planet will explode, and there is no escape, fair well.

<Mac> too late, computer create portal to station, and quick!

"A portal opened and we all jumped in, I was last, an explosion had taken over the horizon and the flames were headed towards me very fast, so I jumped in the portal. And disappeared as the empty planet was incinerated."

The End.....?

<<>><<>><<>><<>> <<>><<>><<>><<>><<> ;><<>><<>><<>><<>><&l t;>><<>><<>><<>>

So what did you think? Good? Bad? I honestly think THIS was NOT my greatest work, but hey I needed to finish it, I will improve it if you all think it sucks. Hmm now I need to work on something new, something... better... ill think about it later. Anyway hope you liked this story... later...

<Sonic> wait! That's it?

<Me> mostly... well yeah

<Tails> you do realize were still stuck in the space station Dan?

<Me> hey this story was your idea Tails so don't look at me! Besides, Mac said he would pick you & Sonic up in a minute anyway

<Sonic> I wonder why Robotnik killed himself?

<Tails> maybe because he sucks and WE killed him!

<Sonic> oh yeah, I skipped that part!

<Mac> but Dan changed the plot!

<Sonic & Tails> HI MAC!

<Me> I told you once and I'm not telling you again, I will not put Barney the dinosaur into any of my stories, because I hate his guts, the only time I will ever put him on is when I kill him in the most horrible manner!

<Sonic> damn crazy Robotnik

<Robotnik> who are you calling crazy?

<Sonic, Tails, Mac & me> YOU!!

<Robotnik> how rude!

<Tails> yes rude you son of a--

<Me> HEY!

<Robotnik> I can take you all on!

<Me> ok this conversation is going to far, good bye ladies and gentlemen... hey Tails stop violently beating Robotnik's brains in with a stick he is not a piñata... Hey Sonic, that's not how you break a mans arm!... 0_o aww never mind move over, I want his other arm!