Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 3: Chapter 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Other World: 3"

Disclaimer: I don't own shit, don't sew me

Authors Note: ok in my last two parts, I concentrated mostly on the SATAM version of sonic the hedgehog... but what if Sonic Tails and me Traveled to the Sega Sonic version, and meet Shadow and Rouge?

** Thought

<> Dialouge

"" Narrator

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><>

"Sonic me and Tails were being sucked into the hole, some of the flames from the explosion of the planet were still following us... and coming fast, there was no escape. Tails was Knocked out and Sonic was carrying him, I sped up and signaled Sonic to look back. He saw nothing but flames, the portal was getting smaller, we didn't have much time."

<Me> SONIC WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO... WE NEED TO GO INTO A PORTAL OR WERE GOING TO BE INCINERATED!

<Sonic> THERE, OVER THERE!!

"Sonic saw a window, it was the only one open, he took hold of me and pulled me and Tails toward it and went in. We were in a large city, the city was full of people, no animals, this made me feel a little better, Now Tails had woken up, we were on the sidewalk"

<Sonic> hey I thought that planet earth was destroyed.

<Me> so did I?

<Tails> what happened, where are we?

<Me> if I knew id tell you

"Then the police arrived and surrounded us"

<Police> Attention Sonic the Hedgehog, you are under arrest by G.U.N. put your hands in the air and step away from these people!

"This was all Sonic had to hear, he took hold of both me and Tails and Burned rubber out of here, we were going at a large amount of speed, then stopped in some park."

<Sonic> well at least im real in here, where are we.

<Tails> DON'T ASK ME!

"Then my memory slapped me across the face"

<Me> oh shit, did that guy back there say GUN

<Sonic & Tails> yeah does that have something to do with they knowing us?

<Me> I think were in a video game, we need to find someone that knows us