Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 3: Chapter 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"CH.2"

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters from here… except Mac and Red, and myself… anything else belongs to Sega.

Authors Note: ok sorry im taking too long with the chapters… its just that in about 30 minutes… my friend will pick me up, and were going to travel to Phoenix and see the GreenDay/Blink-182/ Jimmy-eat-world Concert… anyway enjoy this while I go get stoned in the Mosh pit…. Naa Ill just start a fight.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><>

"Sonic, Sega Sonic, Tails, Sega Tails and me. Were sitting in some weird jungle... since I've never plaid SA2 before, I didn't know what was supposed to happen... so we all sat there awnsering questions as usual wondering what was going to happen."

<G-Sonic> so your saying that you guys come from another dimension?

<Tails> yeah that's about it... I have a question tho... why is this Tails and Sonic the same age but you guys taller... and what's with the shoes ?

<G-Sonic> I don't know, I remember having shoes like sonic... but I just woke up with these one day.

<Me> weird... so anyway what are we supposed to be doing anyway?

"I said this while lighting a fire, the fire lit brightly."

<G-Tails> stop Egg man from taking over planet earth with Ark, a space station circling the planet as we speak.

"There was a strange akward silence in the area, all of a sudden I felt a strange jolt in my arm, some one had me by the throaght!"

<Shadow> Hello Sonic... how have you been!

<All> SHADOW!

<Shadow> in the flesh, I came here to defeat Sonic all of you stay out of it!

"Shadow threw me a few feet away. And charged toward Sonic, Sonic dodged and Kicked him hard on the head, Shadow recoiled and punched Sonic a few feet away."

<Me> did this happen in the game?

"Finally Sonic spin-dashed toward Shadow knocking him towards a tree."

<Shadow> You may have won this time Sonic!! CHAOS CONTROLL!

"With that Shadow disappeared out of thin air, leaving us all in awe."

<Me> I think he likes you sonic.

"G-Sonic just glared"

<Me> JESH it was just a joke im sorry.

"All of a sudden we heard noises... a black truck from gun followed by some robots was coming our way..."

<G-Tails> I suggest we run!

<Me> good plan!...

"Sonic took hold of me and Tails and Sega Sonic did the same with Sega Tails. Both ran in a straight line towards a mountain, dragging us, all the way. Meanwhile the gun truck stopped and a team of men came out of it, the largest one which seemed to be the leader approached the fire and noticed black and blue quills on the floor... but ignored it... he looked towards the mountains and signaled his men to move out. They all got in the truck and began to follow suit."

<Leader> Well get you, criminal...

<Soldier> how will we know where he is Shepard?

<Shepard> don't worry… all we have to do is follow the bread crumbs.

<Soldier> who do the other set of tracks belong to tho?

"He said this while pointing to the ditch in the ground both Sonic's left behind... Shepard wondered who those other tracks belonged too, and figured the only person that was ever able to match his speed."

<Shepard> apparently that stupid guardian Knuckles the Echidna, sided with him too... inform HQ. Immediately!

<Soldier> Yes sir...

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><>

Will Knuckles also be chased by G.U.N.? Will Sonic Tails and I ever fix this stupid problem? Is Shepard going to catch Sonic or Knuckles? Do you even care? Find out next time… when I come back from phoenix!! ^^ Thanx to all who have reviewed.