Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 3: Chapter 3 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Beginning of the End"

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in this fic… don't sew me. The only characters I own… are the characters I designed myself, Mac and Red. Everything else isn't mine.

Authors Note: The reason I couldn't make this longer was because of my infraction thing... and now I had to upgrade something… so I will separate the final chapter of this story into a few parts.

"" Narrator

<> Dialogue

** Thought

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>

"Sonic had ran for a long time… the air was getting colder from the altitude it was the first time in a long time since I felt any real temperature change... I remembered in Mobius... the snow was never cold... the water was never uncomfortable... and the weather had no effect on me… strange... finally both Sonics stopped at a strange cabin at the side of the mountain."

<G-Sonic> well here it is, we can hide here for a while.

<Me> I don't ever remember a cabin owned by him in the mountains in the game?

<Tails> everything is screwed up here remember? We need to get them to ark right?

<Sonic> yeah how do we do that?

<Me> ill think of something.

"We went in the cabin and saw how everything was blue… just a blue color, in a chair was Shadow who had obviously fallen asleep... knowing we would arrive here both Sonics stood guard. There was an eerie silence until Shadow finally woke up and jumped up as he realized he had fallen asleep."

<G-Sonic> what do you want Shadow!

<Shadow> oh I see its you... well... I came to a strange conclusion...

<G-Tails> and that would be... what?

"Shadow seemed to be discussing something in his head... strange sight to see a guy fighting against his own head but whatever… anyway as he finished he only faced us and smiled"

<Shadow> I need to go... ill talk to you later... CHAOS CONTROLL!!

"With that he disappeared in a flash of blinding light."

<Me> he never ceases to amaze me at how stupid he really is...

<Tails> and you are barely noticing this?

<G-Tails> it mesmerized me... im getting too confused for this... didn't he just try to kick our asses back there?

"Sonic jolted me and Tails into a huddle"

<Sonic> I think our arrival here really screwed this place up

<Me> no shit Sherlock!

<Tails> who's Sherlock?

<Me> never mind... look Mac and Red told us to make sure these guys make it to ark right?

<Sonic> I don't even remember…

<Tails> yes and apparently getting Shadow and Sonic together is going to be pretty easy...

"Both me and Sonic stared curiously at Tails"

<Tails> he didn't attack when he was here... he just smiled and left.

<Me> that's right... but screw Shadow and Sonic for a sec... how do we get to Ark!

"All of a sudden G-Tails tapped me and Tails in the back at the same time, we quickly turned around."

<G-Tails> I know how to get up there... My tornado 2 is sort of… back at the outskirts of the city, but I know another way… we just need a good plan...

"Now we were curious as to what in hells name he was talking about."

<G-Tails> Gun HQ. Has a standard A-332 space Shuttle... we can steal their Shuttle, and get to Ark that way.

"We gave it some thought and since it was the only option available… we decided to take it... just then Mac and Red reappeared in their flashy entrance. They came up to us completely ignoring anyone else"

<Mac> guys we have bad news.

<Red> very bad news.

"By now I was ready to hear anything... don't tell me... we have less than 10 seconds before the universe disappears."

<Sonic> spit it out!

<Red> your lime meter has been reduced to the life entity you are using now.

<Tails> ENGLISH!

<Mac> you don't have anymore lives...

<All> WHAT!!

<Mac> they were somehow taken away when you met your counter parts... and somehow, so was Dan's. Even tho we cannot find your counterpart in this dimension anywhere... you had a close call with him sometime when you came in here, and your lives disappeared! Which means if you die... you die!

<Me> WHOS MY COUNTERPART DAMN IT!

<Red> I don't know... but there's more bad news

"Sonic and Tails kneeled against the wall in stress, the Sega versions only stood there in confusion and curiosity"

<Sonic> More… like there isn't enough!

<Red> if… if you don't finish your objective in less than 5 hours... you will disappear from the space time continuum... in other words... you will no longer exist... I set your wrist watches on a timer, it will announce each hour until it gets to a ten second count down, Then its over.

"Officially... I was pissed, I could tell the others were too"

<Me> WHY CANT YOU JUST FIX THIS GOD DAMN IT!!

<Red> we did our best, for your info no more than ten minutes ago your timer was at three minutes, I managed to change it to the highest time possible.

"There was a silent long pause. Our wrist watches beeped twice and apparently began to count down."

<Tails> what about our lives?

<Mac> you'll get them back once you are out of here, like I said... if you are in the same dimension as that of your counterparts... your lives stop working. Were Sorry… we did our best… we are working on it tho...

"There was another long silence until finally the Sega Characters walked up to us."

<G-Sonic> in that case can you transport us to Gun headquarters? We need their Shuttle to go to Ark.

<Mac> yes we can... but that is all we can do for you.

"Tails noticed he looked like him... but had robot legs and arm instead of normal legs and arm."

<Tails> what happened to you?

<Mac> long story, and no time-hold on... up date.

"Mac started pressing the side of his roboticized left eye socket."

<Mac> I just got a report, we know who Dan's counterpart is

"I stood closer to him with full attention, Mac started talking to himself... apparently a radio transmission"

<Mac> what... there must be some mistake... there is no possible way this adds up... ok... ok... ill tell him...

<Me> Who is it?

<Mac> Your not going to believe this... but... Dan's counterpart is... Shadow

"Everyone except Mac froze in their place, even I did."

<Mac> there's proof, remember why the weather didn't affect you at all when you lived in Mobius? You felt comfortable in below zero temperatures... shadow also has those qualifications... he was made somehow weather resistant. That's about the only relative feature we could find... and earlier, he grabbed you by the neck. At about the same time your lives began to scatter oh and remember those weird flashbacks you were having? Hello? Shadow saw those too!.

<Tails> that's probably why he didn't attack right now.

<Me> dude don't fuck with me!

<Mac> IM NOT! And what do you mean he was here!

<Sonic> he was... we walked in on him sleeping... he woke up... smiled and left.

"There was another long pause in the room, then Mac spoke up again, once his eye started beeping."

<Mac> My radar reads that G.U.N. will be arriving here in a few seconds we need to go now!

<G-Sonic> lets go!!

"With that a bright light engulfed the whole group, when the light faded, the room was empty, as soon as that happened, a whistling noise started outside... getting louder and louder, then the room was engulfed in flames as a bomb landed straight in the center of the room. The G.U.N. truck was sitting outside... Robots surrounded the whole area"

<Shepard> Search for anything organic, or anything that was organic that is!

<Soldier> SIR!

"Shepard then turned to a nearby robot."

<Shepard> I want to see dead bodies or ashes that once was Sonic the hedgehog! SCAN THE AREA NOW!

<Robots> Sir yes sir!

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

What did you think about the beginning of the end? Not my best I know... I can do better tho... please review, flamers leave your e mail address or your flame will be ignored by all. Thank you. Next chapter will come soon