Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Other World ❯ The Other World Part 3: Chapter 4 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CH.4

Disclaimer: Don't own anything except Mac and Red... My creations.

Authors Note: That wasn't the surprise on my last chapter... you know what... im ending this right here and now...

<> Dialouge

"" Narrator

** Thought

G- "Names that contain this symbol are Game characters"

<><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><>

"We reappeared behind a large crate, inside a large building, apparently Gun HQ."

<Mac> ok you'll find the shuttle down the large hall to the left... You need to run for it tho... when I mean run... I mean run... there are enough men and antitheft security systems to stop even you Sonic if you aren't careful, we need to leave now… so good luck guys-

"All of a sudden Tails interrupted"

<Tails> Wait... how do we get off the hook up there at Ark?

<Red> destroy ark, and you'll be fine now GO!

"Then without giving us a chance to complain... they disappeared."

<Me> so far this thing hasn't followed the videogame at all.

"All of a sudden, Shadow appeared in front of us."

<Shadow> Hey Missed me?

<All> SHADOW!

<Shadow> in the flesh... look... the shuttle is a few meters away... you need to use all of your speed and agility, or you wont make it.

"This was a surprise for all of us."

<G-Sonic> why are you helping us now shadow?

<Shadow> I heard the conversation you had with the dimensional police force over there, I want to live too you know. Now you either trust me or die.

"There was a long pause between the group, until I answered."

<Me> FINE! Lets go.

"Both Sonics jumped in front of me at once."

<Sonic & G-Sonic> are you insane!

<Me> We have no other option!

"Shadow snickered, it took a while for everyone to comprehend but they all gave in."

<Sonic & G-Sonic> Fine

<Tails & G-Tails> whatever...

<Shadow> CHAOS CONTROLL!

"Instantly we appeared inside the hangar, the ship was there for the taking. It was small, blue painted, enough for 10 people. We all boarded and sealed the ship's hatches, G-Sonic was to pilot the ship, we just had one small problem."

<G-Sonic> someone needs to open the blast doors.

<Me> so who is going to do it?

"There was a small pause, we all stared at Shadow."

<Shadow> always the evil one right, jeez ill be right back

"Shadow left the ship and headed towards the control room, on his way he found 3 guards resting he decided to have a little fun"

<Shadow> hey guys!

"Before the guards had a chance to turn around, he stabbed the 3 guards in the face with his hands, he saw more soldiers approaching and needlessly decapitated them using his quills. He sliced 4 other soldiers in half the same way before reaching the control room. As he came in, he saw it was empty... he came in and saw the control panel, surprisingly, even to Shadow. The button that opened the Roof access Blast doors was sitting right in front of him, he opened them full, then destroyed the console, he used his Chaos Control to get back in the ship."

<Me> what took you so long!!

<Shadow> couldn't figure out which button to press I guess...

"Shadow then strapped himself down on his chair again"

<G-Sonic> Well the doors are open... lets Go!

"We blasted forward, as the ship began to go up... None of us could move... my body felt like it had gotten a few tons heavier, Even opening my mouth was a hassle, all of us were locked into our seats, the G-Force diminished once we cleared the Atmosphere our watches now said Two hours were left. As we were flying Tails un-strapped himself, followed by the rest of us."

<Tails> how do we get on board the Ark.

<Shadow> get close enough and ill transport all of us there.

<Sonic> your sure being a lot nicer than before why is that?

"Shadow only smiled, it was quiet or a few minutes as Sonic piloted the ship no one said a word, I wondered what would happen up there... I saw the look on Shadows face, he looked at me so strangely... like he had something planned he then turned to the window and pointed at a shiny object in the distance... it was ARK. We were here. Shadow didn't even yell as we disappeared into a ball of light. We appeared in a lobby..."

<Shadow> OK here's the thing... there are 4 generators on the north side of this ship. Destroy them and were thru... meet at the highest level on this ship, ill be waiting.

"With that Shadow disappeared"

<Me> this never happened before... this ship is different, everything is...

<G-Sonic> we know I mean you've constantly said this like every ten minutes.

"That's when I realized... he was right."

<Me> Oops! ^.^;;; Heh...heh...

<G-Sonic> now ok, we'll destroy at least 2 of Ark's generators, that will give us time to escape.

<Tails> sure sounds like a plan, lets do it

"G-Sonic then blasted away in a blue blurr, the other sonic waved and left in the opposite direction of G-Sonic's."

<Me> meet at the highest level I guess.

<G-Tails> yeah first we have to make it up there... Know how to use a gun?

"He said while braking a case that contained fully charged blasters."

<Me> Ill consider that as an insult.

<G-Tails> Geesh don't have a cow man...

"Tails handed me and Tails a blaster"

<Me> I was only kidding you dumn ass... --_--;;

<G-Tails> oh ok im sorry! ^.^;;

<Me> That's ok... now lets go.

"We started following G-Tails, he looked like he knew where he was going. Surprisingly... we received no resistance, we kept running tho and at full guard, Finally we arrived at an elevator, there was a yellow number that read 3 on the door, apparently we were on the third floor, Tails pressed the button and we waited, Game Tails turned to me."

<G-Tails> so how long ago did you fall into this weird dimensional limbo thing?

<Me> I don't even remember, but im the one who accidentally brought these guys with me.

"All of a sudden I felt a strange jolt on my shoulder... when I turned to it, I noticed Shadow was behind me... holding my CD player, the same one I forgot in Mobius."

<Tails> hi shadow

<Me> where did you get that!

<Shadow> I don't know I found it.

<Me> that belongs to me! But there's no way!

"Tails then stared at me in wonder."

<Tails> that is his, but why isn't there a way?

"I turned to Tails"

<Me> because, I left my CD player at Mobius, the planet that exploded into 30,000 pieces remember!

"Shadow then stepped up."

<Shadow> well don't ask me but I just found it.

<Me> where?

<Shadow> highest level, it was on a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be recycled, so I took it.

"As we wondered the origins of how my CD player got here, Much less how it survived the blast, the elevator door opened to reveal a lot of robots with big guns. All of us hid behind anything we could find and were about to go into battle, when the first generator exploded. The ship violently jolted throwing anything that wasn't bolted to the ground to one side of the hallway, suddenly the other generator blew and it jolted in the other direction. Throwing all of us again, and destroying the Bots, then the alarms and flashing red lights took over mostly every sense around the ship."

<Shadow> that's our cue!

<Me> WHAT!

<Shadow> CHAOS CONTROLL!!

"We disappeared, in a blinding flash of light, when we reappeared we were on the outside of the ship, both Sonic's were with us. We were standing on what looked like the top of the ship... he weird part was that we could breathe."

<Me> *was this in the Game?*

"All of a sudden we heard a voice, I already knew who it belonged to"

<Egg Man> You fools! You don't understand do you, Now were all going too die!

<G-Sonic> the only dead guy around here is you.

"All of a sudden the ship started to shake violently... but something happened, Egg Man started shooting away with his gun all he could, he scratched my arm with a shot, but shadow pushed him off clear the ship."

<G-Sonic> Go shadow.

"Shadow then smiled evilly, "

<Shadow> Don't you all get it? I am the one who was meant to be the Ruler of the universe! Dan has shown me that!

"Not good..."

<Me> I didn't show you anything what are you talking about!

<Sonic> he blew a casket!

"Shadow then, launched a wave of energy at Sonic who easily dodged it"

<Me> you don't know what your saying! We need to leave now or we are going to die!

<Shadow> NEVER! I KNOW EXACTLY WHATIM DOOING, I KNOW NOW THERE ARE MILLIONS OF VERSIONS OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT IS POWERFULL AND FAST, THEREFORE I SHOULD BE THE LEADER!!!!

<G-Tails> *almost... there*

"Shadow then launched himself at G-Tails who was getting to close for comfort, and literally destroyed him!"

<G-Sonic> TAILS!

<Shadow> GET AWAY OR I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU ALL!!

"I looked at my watch and noticed we now had 19 minutes, then A portal opened behind us"

<Shadow> Trying to escape I see!

"Shadow then launched an energy wave at sonic, but me being a compulsive idiot, Got in the way of the shot, it hit my stomach and knocked me off the ship, I managed to grab on for a while!"

<Sonic> DAN! ,Tails get in the portal!

<Tails> but-

<Sonic> NOW!

"Tails stared at Sonic for a while then jumped in, as soon as this happened Sonic walked over and grabbed me from the arm, G-Sonic was still pretty shook up over his friends death, I would be too, but his body started flashing gold."

<Sonic> I got you buddy... hold on...

<G-Sonic> SHADOW... YOULL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!

"G-Sonic then turned gold and launched himself at Shadow. Shadow also turned gold then, and counter attacked, Meanwhile Sonic pulled me up, last thing I saw was Super shadow and super Sonic fighting before, everything went dark, and very cold. Yet somehow, the portal sucked me up... but instead of taking me to the station, it didn't. Sonic thought id be home free and jumped in the portal behind me, as Ark began to violently shake and randomly emitted random explosions from all sides, the portal closed as the ship was engulfed in light"

<G-Sonic> Ill get my revenge on you!

<Shadow> CANT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FOOLISH IDIOT, I AM THE GREATEST LIFE FORM EVER! I CANNOT BE DESTROYED!!

"Even tho the ship was gone, G-Shadow and G-Sonic continued their fighting, their movements were fast, that is until G-Sonic, decided it was time to end it, he launched a light beam that went thru Shadow, and tore off his legs and part of his stomach!"

<Shadow> NO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I CANNOT BE DESTROYED!!

<G-Sonic> WANNA BET!

"G-Sonic then created a ball of energy that was 50 times larger than his own body and still growing, as he launched it, Shadow only floated there in shock!"

<Shadow> YOULL KILL US BOTH... I CAN'T DIE, I CAN'T... NOOOO!!

<G-Sonic> I DON'T CAAARE!!

"Both figures were engulfed in light, when the light faded... all that was left was some small, blue and black quills painted with frozen blood. Meanwhile at the station was Sonic and Tails... but no me, I had gone in the portal but I never came out of it. The only thing that the station workers could assume was that I died. Sonic Team didn't mourn much... they had already done most of their mourning in the past A few weeks later Mac and Red had stationed the Mobius population on another Mobius planet that was apparently abandoned we join the heroes on the planet surface."

<Mac> I hope you at least use this planet a few years before blowing it up

<Red> yeah

<Sonic> we will.

<Tails> thanx a lot guys I just wish Dan was here...

"There was a long pause"

<Mac> well anyway were looking for this other planet in dimension "# 343-B" so... we need to leave, we'll visit later tho

<Sonic> sure... thanx again.

<Red> your welcome.

"Mac and red then disappeared in a flash of light, As Tails and Sonic were heading back to NEW Knothole, a portal opened and My CD player flew out... the portal then closed. Sonic stared at it and Tails picked it up."

<Sonic> How did this get here I wonder?

"Tails continued to examine it."

<Tails> wonder what this means?

<Sonic> I think I have a pretty good idea, come on, lets go back and ill make ya a Chili dog.

"They started walking down to New knothole, then Tails turned to Sonic."

<Tails> Sure just one question? What are the hot dogs in a chilidog made of anyway?

"They both stopped"

<Sonic> In all my years of eating those things… I never found out. I don't know sorry dude, all I know is that their good.

"The day ended pretty much ok for those two... except Tails who got stuffed on chilidogs and could barely walk to his new hut and life was once more peaceful in New-knothole."

<><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><>

I honestly thought I could have done better... man... Maybe ill redo the whole chapter... well anyway what did you think? Good bad tell me in the review, but no flames, if you are going to leave a flame, leave your E-mail address or your words will be forever ignored thank you.