Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Shame Game ❯ The Endings of Things ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi everybody! Well, I'm back, with an all new story called The Shame Game! Last story a wrote was Return of a Shadow, and I think I did pretty well for a first fic! So pleaz r&r my peeps! B.T.W, all Sonic characters are © of Sega/ Sonic Team. I WILL ONLY BE SAYING THIS ONCE!!!
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-. .-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..
 
 
It was a lovely day in Station Square. The sun was shining, there were no clouds in the sky, and everything was going perfect in the city. Last night the clouds were all out and there was a rain storm. If you looked out your window, you would see the puddles and the sunshine bounce off of them. Of course, the day would not be hectic at all……… Except in the Prower residents. Tails was on his computer, searching for what to buy for the upcoming event. It was September 5th, and there were only 2 days until the start of a fresh, new school year. Even though Tails enjoyed school, he was worried about one thing. The dance. It was at the start of the school year. The dance was on the first day in the afternoon and he really wanted to go with a certain pink hedgehog.
 
“Oh man, what am I going to do?” Tails questioned himself, obviously knowing this pink hedgehog had someone else in mind. As he did this, his thoughts were cut short. The phone rang.
 
“Hello?” The Golden rod fox asked with his cheery voice.
 
“Oh, hey little buddy! What's up?” Tails knew that voice. It was none other than the world renowned hero, Sonic the Hedgehog.
 
“Hi Sonic!” Tails began, “Well, I have been bored around the house all week, so nothing much” Tails Answered.
 
“Oh? Well, the reason why I called is that Amy asked me if we can go” Sonic took a deep breath before continuing, “School shopping. Tails knew that he was gonna call for that, as he does every year. Sonic was obviously sad, because he hated school, and wanted to be free. Tails then remembered once that Sonic said that school was like a prison, being locked in by four walls all day until lunch, than after having to suffer more. But, Sonic also admired some things about school, and they were: 1. Popularity, 2: Girls and 3: Phys ed. Sonic always aced that course.
 
“Of course, IF you didn't already go school shopping yet, Sonic finished off.
 
“Oh, sure, I'll come. I haven't gone this year yet,” Tails began, “When are you gonna come pick me up?”
 
“Around 12:00, ok? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Knuckles and Rouge are coming too.” Sonic answered. Tails glanced at the clock. It read 11:30.
 
“What about Shadow? Is he coming?” Tails asked, knowing the answer. Shadow was different. He was dark, mysterious, and never there. The last time they saw Shadow was at Amy's birthday, which was 2 months ago.
 
“No, probably not. I haven't heard of him since Amy's birthday.” Sonic finished off.
 
“Oh, well, ok. I'll see you at noon, okay?” Tails asked.
 
Ok, later little buddy” Sonic said.
 
“Bye,” Tails finished as he hung up the phone. He was now in deep thought, thinking Yay! Im gonna hang out with Amy today! He was pushed out of thought as he heard his stomach growling. He put a hand to his stomach.
 
“Man, I'm hungry,” he said to himself. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and made lunch, which consisted of 2 sandwiches and a tall glass of milk. He than sat down on front of the TV, and started watching it. 15 minutes later he was finished lunch and went to wash the dish. He glanced at the time and saw it read 11:50. He went and took a shower, and got ready. He brushed his teeth and put on some baggy jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Just as he was going down the stairs, he heard a Ring at the door.
 
“I'm coming!” He grabbed his wallet and went to the door to find Sonic and Amy standing there waiting for him.
 
“Were's Knuckles and Rouge?” Tails asked, looking past them and into their car.
 
“We're going to pick them up. Lets go,” Sonic answered. They got into Sonic's car and drove off.
 
 
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-. .-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..
 
Well, there's chapter one! Hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter will be up in a couple of days. R&R MY PEEPS!