Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of Something Big ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mikey B23 here with a new STH fanfic! This'll be my 4th, and is THIS ONE A DOOZY! You'll have to read on to find out! This is rated PG-13 for content and language. ENJOY!!

NOTE: I own NONE of these characters! So don't sue me!

"Wow! What a day!"

Sonic awoke to a nice sunrise just peeking out above the city. However, Sonic had other things on his mind other then sunrises...

"Today is the day..." Sonic pondered to himself; Sonic and Amy had been somewhat of a so-called "Yin and Yang" type of peoples: They were almost complete opposites. Sonic admired adventure, and Amy admired Sonic...Sonic loved to run, and Amy loved to run...after Sonic.

"I just hope this isn't a total shock to her..."

Sonic had been thinking of Amy for quite awhile now, and the pink hedgehog, who was now about 15, had been a hassle in years past: constant rescuing, a hopeless crush on him. But lately, Sonic had been viewing Amy in a different way; a more...loving...way.

"All these years...How did I not see it?"

As Sonic continued to question himslef, nearby, a stunned Amy Rose was watching from her bedroom window. She had creaked it open a bit so as to hear what Sonic was saying. Amy had heard every word Sonic said, and couldn't help but cry silently: her hope of Sonic feeling the same way...It had been a fiasco in the past, but now...

"Does he really mean it?" Amy asked herself.

"I better head inside, I hope Amy's still sleeping."

Sonic slowly made his way to the house, Amy had alreaqdy jumped back in bed, and an unsuspecting Sonic didn't even know it.

"Good, at least she didn't hear me..."

'Oh, I heard everything' Amy silentely muttered to herself.

<Next day>

"Morning, Amy."

Amy blushed as Sonic said that, her feelings towards the hedgehog were so strong, she hads always hoped Sonic's would be the same way.

"Sonic?"

"Yeah, Amy?"

For awhile, none of them said anything, their minds trapped beneath the others gaze.

"Wanna go somewhere?"

Amy just said the first thing that came to mind.

"Sure, anything for you, Amy."

Amy blushed heavily as Sonic said this.

"Well, where do you wanna go to?"

"Its up to you, Amy."

"I've always been wanting to go to the 'Cafe du Paris!', is that okay with you?"

"Sure, whatever you say, Amy..."

Amy was bewildered at Sonic's attitude towards her. Usually Sonic is so grumpy when talking to her, but now..."

"Well, lets go!"

Amy grabbed her purse and the two were off for a night that neither of them would ever forget.

<10 minutes later>

Sonic could have just sped off to their destination, but he felt like walking with Amy.

'God, she is so beautiful!' Sonic pondered to himself. Her pink face just shone in the afternoon sun.

"Well, here we are!"

"Oh, it looks so lovely! Lets go, Sonic!"

Amy dragged Sonic to the place, and Sonic didn't have any grumbles about it either. Amy found this interesting of the Blue hedgehog. Usually he would have a fit if she even touched him.

After eating some high-quality food, Sonic decided that now would be the perfect oppurtunity to tell Amy how he really felt.

"Amy, lets go to the balcony."

Amy's emerald eyes widened as Sonic asked her; the view up top was said to be beautiful.

"I'd love to!!" Amy squealed as her and Sonic were heading towards the balcony.

When the two got to the top, Sonic and Amy sat down on a bench nearby, when Sonic decided to tell Amy.

"Amy, um..."

Sonic was breathing very nervously; 'This is so hard to do!' Sonic said to himself.

"Sonic?"

"Amy...I...I-I..." Sonic studerd his speech, it was very hard to just say it.

"Y-yes?" Amy was about to burst, she knew what Sonic was about to say, she felt it.

"Love you"

Those two words meant so much to Amy, she couldn't believe her ears; her dream had finally been realized: Sonic loved her.

"Sonic!"

Sonic gave Amy a passionate kiss on the lips, it lasted for only ten seconds, but it felt like an eternity for Amy.

When Sonic's lips parted Amy's, the two were blushing a bright crimson red. Amy returned the kiss with even more passion. For awhile, the two looked like the perfect couple. When the two parted their lips, Amy looked at Sonic's emerald eyes and saw love.

"Sonic, you outta be glad I'm persistent!" Amy yelled at Sonic's face.

"Well, I'm glad you are." Sonic gave Amy a quick peck on the cheek.

The two lovers stayed up on the balcony, kissing and holding hands for the rest of the afternoon. When the moon rose over the city, Sonic and Amy were back home, happy because they were finally together; true lover together at last!

........

Well? Did you like it? I hope you di! I just felt like I needed to type something today, so I did! Hope you liked it! This is Mikey B23, signing out!.................................