Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Thief of My Heart ❯ Nighttime Visit ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

**NOTE: This is before Sonic Underground by around four years. Don't want anyone confused about that.**

I slip out of my room, feet padding along quietly as I tip-toe down the hall. I don't risk going at my normal fast-pace for fear he'd wake up. I'm not so sure what he would think of our relationship, but I'm not going to risk anything.

I step into the silent night air and shiver slightly as a breeze brushes past me. Glancing around to make sure no one is watching, I speed off towards the other end of the city.

Arriving only moments later before your house, I knock quietly at your door. A few seconds later, the entrance opens just a crack and I see one of your beautiful emerald eyes peer through. Seeing it is only me, you fling the door open wide and gather me into your arms. Pulling back, you look into my eyes and I can see all the love you hold for me in your emerald orbs.

Quickly, before anyone thinks to peer out their window and see us, you pull me inside your home and shut the door tight. With your hand clasped tightly in mine, you pull me to your room and sit on your bed. You then tug me down with you and cuddle me close.

Never before have we even thought of anything like sex, and I know you'd never dream of forcing it on me, we only use the bed for nuzzling and holding each other and, whenever I happen to be tired, sleeping in a warm embrace.

Now you gently pull yourself into my lap and wrap your arms about my neck, pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. For a few moments, all I can think of is - all I know I ever need - is you. When we break apart, I wrap my arms about your waist and pull you close to me. Gently, you rest your head upon my chest and I hear your soft whisper float across my ears.

"I love you, Sonic."

I smile gently and lean down to nuzzle your soft hair-like quills, whispering back to you.

"And I love you, too, Manic."

Aww, how sweet…

Tails: Yay! ^^ You write a Sonic fic again! ^^ *looks at fic; frown* And it's incest... -_-

Angel: *sticks out tongue* Shut up. *sigh* I'm not so sure I should continue this or not. If you want me to, go ahead and tell me. And if not, I'll either continue it anyway or just stop writing it. *shrug* As always, I don't own Sonic Underground. Ja ne!