Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Things Can be Very Unexpected ❯ The tragedy starts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Look...this is the last time I'm saying this...I DON'T OWN!!!! GET OFF MY FUCKING ASS!!!! *Sigh* sorry. I just hate saying that over and over. So this is the last time I'm saying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"I must be nice to have one that cares about you..." Vika sighed. "Well, I'm ready to race now if you are, Sonic!"

"Yeah! Let's race! Where should we go?"

"Let's race up to the top of that really huge mountain!" Vika then points to a mountain that is really much bigger then the others. Sonic agrees and then they're off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonic and Vika are then seen speeding past everything in their way. If you're wondering, Sonic is winning right now. Vika gets annoyed at this and speeds ahead. Sonic smirks and effortlessly gets in front of Vika again. That gets Vika pissed. She then runs at what seems like her full speed. It's ALMOST as fast as the speed of sound. Sonic looks stunned for a second then runs at that speed as well. Vika cannot believe that Sonic caught up!

"Wow. He IS fast!" Vika thinks.

They both are almost at the top of the mountain. Just when they are about to reach the top, Sonic quickly speeds ahead AGAIN. He then reached the top of the mountain. As Vika comes up, she looses her balance at the top and rolls down a few feet ahead of Sonic. There was a crash. Dust was everywhere.

Sonic started to cough. He tried to see if Vika was alright, but the dust was too thick. When it cleared, Sonic saw Vika upsidown in the rubble. He slid down the mountain to see if she was ok.

"You ok, Vika?" Sonic asked, as he helps Vika up.

"Yeah…oww...that hurt...Sorry about that. It's just, when you stopped so sudden, I lost my balance. So I fell."

Sonic smiled, relived that she was ok. He, for some reason, just really wanted her to not get hurt at all. He still feels like he has seen her before...

"We should do that again sometime. That was a lot of fun!" Vika says.

Sonic nodded.

"Yeah, although, we should race in a more flat zone, just so you don't fall again," Sonic replies.

They both nod and smile. Suddenly, Vika looks down onto the water.

"Hey Sonic...uh...are those things normal around here?" Vika asks.

Sonic looks at her confused. Vika then points onto the water and Sonic sees...EGGMAN'S BASE. He gets a pissed look. Vika again stares at him confused.

"Uh...you ok, Sonic?" she asks him.

"Hmph...that's Eggman's base. He's one of my worst enemies that I have..." Sonic explains.

"Oh...I see…" Vika then smiles "Looks like fun!"

Sonic stares at Vika.

"What do you mean, it looks like fun?"

"I'm the type that likes adventure, so exploring things like that, is what I'm made of! So I gotta explore it!" Vika explains to Sonic. Then Vika slides down the rest of the mountain and gets to the ocean. She looks at Sonic.

"You can come if ya want to, Sonic!" she yells to him.

"...Hmm...might as well. Just so she doesn't get hurt or anything..." Sonic thinks. So he jumps down to where Vika is, they both smile at each other, and they jump in a boat that's at the dock. Sonic looks kinda nervous, but Vika looks excited. As they get close to it, Vika and Sonic jump and cling to the bottom of the base. Then they climb to the top.

"So now what do we do?" Vika asks Sonic.

"Guess we should look for a way to get in, somehow...knowing Dr. Eggman, he should have a small opening somewhere," Sonic replies. Vika nods again and the two split up and look for an entrance.

5 minutes later -

Vika was still looking for a way in, when Sonic called over to her. He said he found a way in! Vika ran over to him, smiled at the sight of the hole, and dived in. Sonic looked down for a second, and did the same.

Eggman's base was bigger then Sonic thought inside. It surprised both Sonic and Vika. They looked around a while and then they started down the hall. The camera then shifts to front view of Sonic and Vika. Vika's eyes are hidden by her bangs for some reason. Sonic doesn't notice.

"Hey Vika? Maybe we should get out of here soon. We don't want Eggman to catch us...Vika?" Sonic asked Vika.

Vika doesn't answer...

"Vika...you in there?" Sonic then senses a strange force...

Then Vika turns around...and Sonic falls on his ass again at what he sees. Vika's eyes are glowing, blood red, like she's possessed. Sonic cannot believe his eyes. Then Sonic hears Eggman's stupid laugh. He looks around. Then a huge TV screen comes up behind the possessed Vika, and Dr. Eggman's on it.

"Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Well, well, well. Look who dropped in! If it isn't Sonic! Surprised? Hah! Vika here's been under my control since the first moment you met her. And don't think you can fight her either!" Eggman laughs.

"Eggman you! Of course I can fight her if she's under your control!" Sonic yells back.

"What? You mean you don't recognize her?" (That probably gave it away)

"Wha? What are you talking about?"

Eggman stares at Sonic. Then he smirks.

"Sonic, Sonic, Sonic...you are so pathetic," Eggman mocks.

"What the hell are you talking about, Eggman?"

"Sonic…" Eggman sighs. "You are such and idiot. Don't you even recognize your own SISTER?"

Sonic gasps.

"What?! You mean Vika is my..."

Eggman nods.

"Yes Sonic. She's your younger sister. I don't know how a person like YOU could have forgotten I caught her 6 years ago," Eggman sighs again.

Sonic stares at the ground. Vika was his sister?! How was that? He had no memory of her...

"Wait!! I remember now!"

FLASHBACK -

Sonic (6 years ago) is walking along in the mountains when his 3 year old sister comes along.

"Sonic? Where are you going?" the young Vika asks.

"I'm just walking around Vika."

"Can I come?"

"Sure, knock yourself out."

"Yay!!"

Vika and Sonic then are seen walking around together when Eggman shows up. It scares the crap out of Vika.

"Sonic, who's that?" Vika asks Sonic.

"I don't know. Looks like a freak," Sonic replies.

Eggman gets mad at that. From his little eggcarrier, he shoots MILLIONS of bullets at both of them. Sonic tries to protect Vika, but there are too many bullets and he gets shot in the arm and is then buried under a pile of rocks. Vika sees this and tries to get over to him. But Eggman is too quick. A claw comes out of his eggcarrier and grabs Vika. The only thing Sonic sees is Eggman flying away. Then he blacks out.

END FLASHBACK -

"Damn...when I got buried, I must have hit my head on a rock...and then I forgot what had happened before I woke up..." Sonic says.

Eggman smirks again.

"So what if you did? You remember now. And a goody-two-shoes person like you wouldn't have the heart to hurt your own sister, now do you?" Eggman again mocks Sonic.

"Dammit...Eggman's right...I can't fight her...but then...what do I do?" Sonic thinks...He sinks to his knees. Now his eyes are hidden by his bangs. The possessed Vika slowly walks up to him. When she's right in front of him, Sonic looks up. Then she kicks Sonic to they wall. She smirks. Then, while Sonic's still on the wall, she quickly runs up to him, and punches him with her elbow in the stomach. Sonic's eyes widen. He spits out a tiny bit of blood. Some of it lands on Vika. She just smirks again. She's enjoying Sonic's pain. Then she jumps down to the floor and lands facing away from Sonic. Sonic lands on his stomach. You can see a little stream of blood from his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Meanwhile, at Chris' house, everybody's wondering where Sonic is.

"Hey Chris, you saw Sonic this morning right?" Tails asks.

"Yeah...but he should be back by now. Maybe he lost track of time or something..."Chris replies.

Of course, Amy is panicking.

"Oh...WHERE IS MY SONIC!!! IT JUST ISNT LIKE HIM TO BE GONE THIS LONG!!!!!!" Amy yells. Everybody sweatdrops at this. But they all agree. It really wasn't like Sonic to be gone this long. Suddenly, Tails' watch starts to go mad! Tails looks at it...and gasps. Everybody looks at him.

"What's the matter, Tails?" Cream asks.

"It's...it's Sonic! I can tell!"

"WHAT!!" Amy yells. "WHAT ABOUT SONIC?!"

"I built this watch just in case Sonic ever really needed our help. I also put a tracking device to track down Sonic sometimes. According to this, Sonic is in real danger!"

Everyone in the room gasps. Amy looks terrified. She runs up to Tails and starts shaking him by the collar.

"WELL IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS, THEN GO FIND HIM!!!!!!" she yells.

Tails is a little dazed now.

"Ehehehehe…yes mam..." Tails says, dazed. So Tails runs out to the X Tornado, gets in, and flies off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Back where Sonic is, like before, he's getting his ass kicked. Part of his arm is bleeding. But Vika still isn't done. She got orders from Eggman to kill Sonic, not to just really weaken him. So she intends to do just that. Sonic however, still has no intention of stopping her, for of course, he can't hurt her. So he just lets her do what she wants.

Quickly, Vika runs over to Sonic again, this time, she punches him EXTREAMLY hard and he flies into a huge metal wall. As he falls down, he gasps. (Sorry for so much gasping, but this IS tragedy.) When he gets to the ground, he looks worried at his arm that's bleeding severely.

"Oh great...my arm broke...that's just perfect..." Sonic says to himself. He holds his broken arm. He can hear Eggman's damn laughter from the screen that's still there. He growls. He suddenly feels a kick at his back. Vika struck from behind. Sonic flies into the wall yet again. He lands right next to a window. The possessed Vika looks at it for a second, then smirks. She walks over to Sonic. Sonic has about lost conciseness by now. Vika grabs him by the collar, and throws him in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~



The scene then shifts and we see Tails flying over the mountains in the X Tornado. He looks upset.

"Sheesh, where could Sonic be? This is the place the tracking device showed me to go. So where is he?" Tails asks himself. Then, he sees Eggman's base. He winces when he sees it.

"Eggman's base is here? Sure hope Sonic didn't go in.... WHAT THE!!!!!"

Tails then sees a shocking sight. He sees Sonic getting thrown out a window from Eggman's base! Glass is everywhere. Sonic falls into the deep sea.

"OH MY GOSH!!!! SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Aren't I so cruel? HAH!! We're you people surprised that Vika is Sonic's sister? Hope so. I'm sorry to all Sonic fans out there. Hey! I'm one too! And yet I wrote this! Oh...this is to all the people who have seen the Sonic X episode where Super Sonic appears...I DIDN'T GET THE IDEA OF SONIC FALLING INTO THE WATER FROM THAT EPPISODE!! I HAD THIS IDEA SINCE BEFORE I KNEW WHAT SUPER SONIC IS!!! SO DON'T SUE!!!! *Sigh* Ok then.... Ja nee!!