Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Trip Machine ❯ Virtual-Off Insanity, and Nonsense ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trip Machine
Ch. 2: Virtual-Off Insanity, and Nonsense
By Hiro Konobu
"Like always I only own my fanfics, and all things that seem like a reference to something that's copyrighted are copyright their owners, as for the dice maze line last chapter it was quote from the "Gunstar Heroes" game I was referencing."
(So...let's start from what happened last chapter, and the madness that ensued.)
"I'll destroy you!" Robotnik said chasing down his...well now her robots in the lab.
"It's not our fault that you could be stuck like that..." Decoe said as Robotnik pulls out the manual for the machine that made him into a wolf girl.
"Yes it can be, it says here in an underline statement "if two lackeys of robotic origin knock you into a this machine it has a 99.99 chance of being permanent." So in turn that gives me full right to destroy and/or deactivate you." Robotnik said as she took out two tonfa looking weapons, and begins to pursue the two robots in question.
"Wait, were robots so that means those tonfa's will be pretty much useless against us." Bocoe said abruptly stopping for a bit.
"Yeah they pretty much are, so that means...mutiny!" Decoe said as he stopped but almost getting shot at for his mutiny line.
"You fool! These are custom tonfa's modeled after this character in a game I was playing, though I can't remember where it was from." Robotnik said as she thought for a sec.
"Let me guess was it the Virtua Fighter series?" Decoe said, as he got hit upside the head by Bocoe.
"No...it can't possibly be that it's that one game that gave us robots an even chance to even appear as an emblem in VF 4: Evolution." Bocoe said as he got Robotnik even more angry.
"Two things! One I wanted to be an emblem in that game, but they chose that lousy hedgehog over me, and two these are tonfa's from the robot game Virtual-On! Which also means I can do this!" Robotnik said as he starts shooting his robots with said tonfa's though we skip to a courtroom where we see two people arguing over something which seems to already be in progress.
"Hold It! It says here that my client Soma Cruz, is suing you for stealing the design of his game Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and he's suing you for an undisclosed amount of money for damages, and to get rid of the game that's on the shelves..." The lawyer said as he was interrupted by another one.
"Mr. Wright on what grounds and proof do you have for stating your foolishly foolish claim, besides my client Derek Stiles is counter suing for the same foolishly foolish things." Another familiar lawyer said, and if you played a certain game, you would know who that would be.
"Objection! I have here some pictures of evidence that proves that my client did not rip off, the game Trauma Center in his picture, it disproves it in fact..." This bit goes on for a while and we skip to someone else watching the proceedings on TV.
"What a completely convoluted case Phoenix Wright, and Franzika von Karma are dealing with." Tails said.
"Hey Tails have you made any new inventions in your workshop? By the way, what are you watching?" Sonic said.
"As for what I'm watching well just some courtroom show apparently the case is about who's stealing who's cover art, I'm guessing the case will probably be thrown out due to both of the games being released on the same day a long time ago..." Tails said.
"Why are they contesting it just now?" Sonic said confused.
"I have no clue, as for the new inventions I do have an RGR..." Tails said before getting stopped by Sonic.
"No...just no, besides I don't think anyone will get the swapped gender joke, I think you've been reading too many fanfics..." Sonic said holding his hand over his face.
"Let's continue shall we?" Tails said leading Sonic through his workshop.
"Sure." Sonic says following Tails.
"Anyway I built this new attachment for the Tornado..." Tails said but he drabbles on so much Sonic decides to look at some of Tails's other knick-knacks, and doo-dads, and picks up device that looks like a remote control.
"Hey Tails what does this remote control do?" Sonic said "accidentally" hitting the button while Tails was still talking, and shooting himself with it thanks to a conveniently placed mirror.
"And how noble like man! In apprehension how like a god! I just said something slightly meaningful, Sonic..." Tails said stopping noticing the scene outside a minute later after his droning on about machines, he sees Sonic and Shadow making out next to his workshop, how Shadow got here is a mystery in it's own right. "This...is just wrong...The Sonadow pairing...besides, I was going to use that on Blaze and Cream." Tails said picking up said device to find that the blatant same sex stuff was only set to one hour. "Well I'd better get a camera to blackmail the two later, from the libido device." Tails said as he went back to his shop to get the camcorder for said blackmail.
(Back at Robotnik's base after the virtual insanity that transpired, and her robots laying on the ground seriously hurt.)
"Now what did I tell you about being stupid and knocking me into said machine and possibly making it so I can't change back to my normal self." Robotnik said, as she was still quite angry at this predicament.
"Were very sorry boss." Bocoe said.
"Yeah were sorry about this incident in particular." Decoe said.
"How were we supposed to know it would have turned you into a very cute wolf girl around Amy's age." Bocoe said laughing, getting Robotnik even more angry in turn she hit both of his robots upside their metal heads.
"But that was a compliment." Bocoe said rubbing his head.
"So what, that was very awkward." Robotnik said, getting out a board that said "Plan 9" on it. "Now my new plan here is to spy on Sonic, and also after I took out all my anger on you I remembered I have both an "Ampharmd" and "Fei-Yen" model "Virtualoids" model after the obscure game series Virtual-On...and you two are going to pilot them." Robotnik said.
"Wait wasn't the "Fei-Yen" model a very feminine one, and also I'd like to ask why isn't Bokkun here with us, I mean he usually gives Sonic various notes on what's going on with your plans." Decoe said.
"Well, I gave him time off for not doing stupid stuff like you did, and yes the "Fei-Yen" virtualoid is considered female, anyway before you interrupted me the spy on thing will be done so I can get some info on what Sonic and his gang are doing."
"I see, so anything else you need to tell us before we get this lame plot line started." Bocoe said in a very sarcastic tone.
"Yes, by the way your piloting the "Fei-Yen" virtualoid for your sarcastic tone." Robotnik said as she got her plan set into action.
"You know this plan is probably going to end with us getting seriously hurt...Fei-Yen." Decoe said.
"Shut-up!" Bocoe said as we skip back to Tails taking pictures of the earlier happenings outside his workshop, though Amy and Rouge pop up while looking for Tails, and are shocked to see what's going on.
"Tails! What in the name of the great ice cream salesman are you doing?" Amy said inherently confused at the apparent filming of the Sonadow pairing poke-fun.
"Yeah, I want to know why Sonic and Shadow are trying to please the fangirls?" Rouge said also looking in on the incident.
"Well Sonic "accidentily" shot my libido gun at himself, and Shadow who was somehow in the area at the time." Tails said still filming the thing.
"How so?" Amy said.
"Well I have a lot of mirrors in my workshop, don't ask." Tails said sweatdropped.
"So why don't you stop them?" Rouge said.
"Are you kidding, one I'm using it for blackmail purposes, then selling it to Yaoi/Sonadow fangirls, I hear they pay a pretty penny for this stuff." Tails said.
"Really do fangirls really pay that much for Yaoi pics?" Amy said.
"Apparently so a source tells me the only reason that most of the later FF's, and Kingdom Hearts used bishonen to pump up their sales to an average-ish game." Tails said...probably invoking the wrath of numerous fangirls.
"So what now?" Rouge said
"We just sit back and enjoy the last minute of this show." Tails said as a loud scream of help was heard in the background.
"Did someone need help?" An orange haired guy said.
"No! this isn't your fandom section J!" Rouge said as J slumped back to the base where his Elite Beat brethren lie, and now we skip to what going on at the moment.
"When I said to make it seem real I didn't mean it in an actual tone." Robotnik said as she was running from actual shots from the virtualoids mentioned earlier.
"Well sorry, but I can't help it if you gave us obscure game mechs...I mean you gave me a female mech to pilot, I'm still kind of angry though." Bocoe said chasing Robotnik in that Fei-Yen virtualoid.
"That and you wanted to make this part seem incredibly real." Decoe said also chasing Robotnik in that Ampharmd virtualoid.
"You know you caught me on that aspect I did say something like that earlier." Robotnik said realizing his mistake, though after he says that another virtualoid pops up and shoots the Fei-Yen, with what appears to be a homing shot of energy.
"What was that?" Decoe said.
"Stop right there robots, attacking an innocent wolf girl is something I wont stand for." Tails said in what appears to be the Viper II virtualoid from the mentioned game this chapter seems to be poking fun at.
"Wait, how did you know we were using virtualoids, and how in the name of station square did you know about Virtual-On?" Bocoe said still recovering from the homing shot used earlier.
"Well hear loud explosions so I thought that could be the only case to what you were using was some type of mech, and how I know about Virtual-On, let's just say I've had too much time on my hands." Tails said readying a vulcan gun to shoot at the two virtualoids.
"How can you beat us besides it's two against one." Decoe said before getting shot by a laser.
"Yep, that device has finally wore off." Tails said noticing that Sonic was in what appeared to be a Temjin virtualoid.
"Hey Tails what do you say we finish this thing?" Sonic said.
"Of course." Tails said as he and Sonic decide to finish off the two, with some high powered shots blowing the two robots away without a word...or maybe because the author might be lazy.
(Sometime after things got settled after the blatant obscure parody.)
"So are you ok?" Amy said, picking the wolf girl up
"Umm...Yeah I am." Robotnik said.
"So why were those robots chasing you?" Rouge said.
"I escaped from Robotnik's lab, and when he noticed he'd thought he could use something no one would recognize right away." Robotnik said, and yes there still not aware that it's actually Robotnik.
"So that's why he used virtualoids to chase you." Tails said.
"Yeah, because he thought no one could take them down." Robotnik said.
"But still why did you run here?" Rouge said.
"...I have no clue." Robotnik said sweatdropped.
"So, anyway what's your name cutie?" Amy said.
Oh crap...I haven't thought of an alternate name while I'm stuck like this... Robotnik said, in thought.
"Well what's your name?" Sonic said.
"Well my name is..." Robotnik said as we skip to the end of the chapter.
End Ch. 2
Well, now that some plot has been established what's going to happen next besides the side references to other games? and what about Robotnik's wolf girl name? also did the author invoke the wrath of Sonadow fangirls? Anyway until next chapter good read, good review.