Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected romance ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unexpected
Romance…
 
It all started when Sonic was at the park with Amy Rose, When Rouge and Knuckles appeared.
They seemed to be arguing “It was you on the video I seen you bitch!!” Knuckles exclaimed Angrily
“It was a long time ago Knuckie I needed the money!!”
Sonic and Amy rushed over to see what all the commotion was about “What's happening you guys” Amy asked
“I was watching a xxx film last night called “The Slutty Bat” and guess who it was as the bat? It Was ROUGE!!”
“oh..really..huh..huh” Sonic said panicy.
“Oh and sonic I don't know what your laughing at you were her TOYBOY!!”
“WHAT!!” Amy rose screamed at the top of her voice
“She was to sexy to resist” Sonic trying to defend himself. Amy took her piku piku hammer
and whalloped him a cracker on the head and that continued for a while. Meanwhile Jet was staying at Sonic`s house because Storm destroyed his after he guessed the wrong answer on American Idol the Quiz. “Are you sure they wont be back till later” a undressed Wave asked
“Don't worry I know they wont be” A undressed jet replied. So Wave jumped on the Bed and started kissing Jet passionetly while holding his bum. As they were walking home.Knuckles,rouge,sonic and a furious Amy rose. Sonic opened the door and everyone heared a noise.It was like oh yeah keep goin don't stop your good jet! “JETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Sonic shouted .He didn't hear him and kept on doing `it`.
They all rushed upstairs to see what the noise
Was. They burst through the door and seen Jet and Wave snoging passionitly naked!
“Jet,What are you doin” Amy shouted.
Immediately they broke apart and wave qickly grabbed her thong and trousers tanktop and tried to run out the house but Knuckles stopped her and said “I thought you were going out with me now!!”
“WHAT” Everyone shouted.
“OOPS!”
“You little cheating echidna” Rouge blasted
“Don't shout at me little miss slutty”. Knuckles shouted back angrily. Then it burst into a war of words.
 
Knuckles shouting at rouge
Amy shouting at Sonic
Jet shouting at Wave
And at this point Tails walked in with Cream
Hand in Hand .They could not stop the arguing
So they sat down and watched a vid they took from Amy house.(By the way amy has cameras in her house)It started with amy crawling over to tails and starting ripping off his clothes and starting humping him! Cream gasped in horror and the others looked they were shocked and one not knowing whose voice said “Your name should be Miles `foxy`prower” .Amy blushed
But it got worse Tails then hut amy with the hammer and went away then rouge appeared jumped on him took out a whip and stared spanking him .Then she strapped him to the wall and started to put her bum on his groin! And moving up and down then the video stopped
And rewinded. “Well..HAVE YOU GOT AN EXPLAINATION TAILS!!!”
Cream screamed
“I accidently tried a new chemical which made me IRRESSISTABLE TO WOMEN!!”
“WHY YOU LITTLE CHEATING FOX!!!!!!” THE NEXT THING THAT HAPPENED WAS CREAM THREW TAILS OUT THE WINDOW
but cream forgot tails could fly so he flew back in and decked cream. The war got bigger and bigger before Shadow appeared and used chaos control to freeze everybody
“Jesus!!” shouted Shadow, “What the hell's goin on here?”
He unfreezes Tails to tell him because he knew he was the smart one
“We all got caught cheating on each other”
Tails remarked but then cheese butted in saying “Thought you didn't mean it ?” Cheese fumed
“Well..uh well.O.K I did mean it!!”
Amy stomps in “ Ah-ha I knew he was to good to be true!!”
“I agree with you Amy he was superb…OOPS!” Rouge exclaimed
“ I am just to sexy oh yeah and you were better than wave…..Oh—oh”
Tails shouted by accident
Well guess what Tails… I`m going out with shadow!!
“What” Everyone shouted
The next thing that happened was so surprising to Tails that he fainted - Cosmo came in!!!!
“Shadow you cheating Fucker you done it with me last night”
“Oh shit!” Shadow cursed
At this point tails had woke up and flew for shadow but then shadow sent them all back home with chaos control.
 
 
Tails was sitting in his workshop all alone working on the X-Tornado listening to his i Pod.When Cosmo came in he near enough shat himself. He stoped listening to his I pod. And said Hi. Because he had backround music in his workshop cosmo asked “Can u hear music?” and tails said, “Only when I look at u!” Tails ran over to Cosmo and kissed her but then he said, “Never mind all this romantic crap get ur clothes off!!” Cosmo laughed sexily and ripped off her clothes. If u had walked past Tails' house that night all u wouldve heard was “OH YES KEEP IT GOING!! THAT'S PERFECT!!!” Tails and Cosmo embraced each other and nuzzled each other. “How the hell did this happen?” asked Cosmo breathlessly.
“I dont know,” answered Tails. “But it sure was good!” They both smirked and carried on.
 
At Knuckles' house there wasn't much going on, he was just training and punching a punch bag. DING DONG!! He went to answer the door and it was Amy. She was crying and covered her eyes. “What the hecks up with u?” Knuckles asked. She didnt answer and just hugged Knuckles. He went even more red in the face and said “Hey get off of me!” She cried even louder and he took pity on her. He lifted up her head and went to kiss her on the forehead but she moved her head up and they snogged. Knuckles led her to his bedroom and they both ripped off their clothes and went into bed. “OH KNUCKLES PLEASE DONT STOP!!!!!” Amy shouted. They paused for a minute and licked and nuzzled each other. “I didnt expect this,” Knuckles said. “But I sure do like it!!” She bit his ear and talked dirty to him! He smirked at her and laughed in an almost sexy manner.
 
At Cream's house all that was happening was that Cream was watching the T.V. when the doorbell went. “I'm coming!” she shouted. She opened the door and it was Jet the Hawk. “Ermmm….why are YOU here?” she asked.
“Wow, you ummm…. look sexy!” Jet exclaimed.
“Thanks a lot but I was kinda hoping that it was Tails at the door.” Cream told him.
“Who needs Tails when you have me?” Jet said. He started to snog Cream who snogged him back. He started feeling her leg and they went into her bedroom. They both stripped off and went into bed. “OH CREAM!!!” “OH JET!!!” You wouldve heard.