Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (e-mail me if you think of a name) ❯ Who are you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Far beneath the earth the seven chaos emeralds were locked away. But one day a mysterious hedgehog opened the vault and released them keeping only one chaos emerald.
 
“Now, I must collect all seven! Fear and Death come over here!” the hedgehog shouted.
Two black malicious looking chaos floated over to him.
 
“Yes master?” they said.
“Fine the location of the chaos emeralds!” their master commanded.
“Yes master!” the replied.
“Good!” he said. Muhuhahaha!!!
 
Meanwhile Sonic and the gang were chilling at the beach. Knuckles and Rouge were looking for treasure. Tails was making a sand castle with Cream. Amy was admiring Sonic, who at the time was surfing. Shadow was surfing along side of Sonic trying to show him he was better. Espio, Charmy, and Vector were listening to music. When all of a sudden Sonic saw something green in the sky falling.
 
“Look!” Sonic shouted.
Shadow looked up and said, “Wait, that's a chaos emerald!”
“Tails didn't we lock them away?” Sonic asked Tails.
After thinking Tails replied with, “Uh… yeah.”
“But… How?” stammered Sonic.
Shadow shouted, “Cream head's up!”
 
The emerald came down upon the sand castle Cream was building.
“NOOOOO!!!” Cream shouted. She began to cry.
Shadow ran over and picked it up. He observed it.
“This is a chaos emerald! Who let them out?” Shadow said.
“Eggman!” Amy said.
“Amy's right! It has to be Eggman,” Charmy said.
 
The group set out to Eggman's lab. They found him. He had a chaos emerald.
“Eggman! How could you?” Sonic shouted at Eggman.
“What? I found this! But since you're here. Take this!” Eggman said as he put the chaos emerald into another Robot Sonic.
The robot attacked. But Sonic pulled the emerald out with ease. The group beat up Eggman.
 
“I found it! I found it!” Eggman screamed.
“Really? Since you put it that way!” Tails said and hit him harder.
Stop this at once you infidels!!!” a voice from above shouted.
A hedgehog stood in a broken window holding the white chaos emerald. The hedgehog was green and yellow.
“Who are you?” Sonic shouted, “And how do you have a chaos emerald!?”
“I am Shock! And I am the one who opened the vault!” he said whilst jumping down, “and you have what I'm looking for!”
 
Shock dashed forward! Shadow dashed out holding his emerald. Everyone but Espio, Charmy, and Vector followed.
 
“We will take you!” Vector shouted.
“Fine!” Shock scoffed.
Espio dashed forward and shouted, “Me first!”
 
Shock jumped over him, grabbed his shoulder, and hurled him towards Charmy. They collided!
 
“Two down!” Shock laughed, “Easy as pie!”
“Not really!” Vector said and charged!
“Yes really!” Shock said.
 
Shock held up two fingers and blasted Vector into a wall, making an exit.
 
“Now to find the others!” Shock said.