Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Winter of Snowy Romance ❯ Winter of Snowy Romance ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Screw the disclaimer! Everything is owned by us! Wheeeee!
 
TheRealScootTh: Let's get right to it, shall we? Just a little romance between j320's OC and mine to show that we are an item! Whoopee!
 
J320: That's right, babe! And without further ado…
 
Winter of snowy romance
 
The crisp winter air was bracing. What had once been a hill of lush grass and flowers in the spring had now become a winter wonderland. Everything was blanketed with snow, and all was peaceful and serene. The sky was dark, but not as dark as night. There was just a few more minutes until sunrise.
 
The burgundy hedgehog rubbed his shoulders and bit his lip as a gust of cold wind blew his way. He should have worn a jacket or something, it was freezing out here. He ignored the cold and trudged up the small hill. His steps made footprints in the otherwise undisturbed snow behind him. He was headed for the top, where a lone, icy tree and a female hedgehog sat alone.
 
At last, he made it to the top. The female hedgehog did not stir as he crept forward and sat down next to her. Only when he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close did she look into his eyes and breathe a sigh of pleasure and contentment.
 
He stroked her long black-and-white streaked hair, trailing his finger down her cheek, along her arm, and finally to her waist. Their eyes locked. They say the eye is the window to the soul. If this were to be true, they were both jubilant prisoners in each other's spirits. He gently pulled her chin closer towards his, and their lips met.
 
The kiss was magic. His taste was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Rich, like a bar of the finest dark chocolate, but with a sharp tang, like an unexpected coincidence. His lips were strong, and firm, yet soft and luscious, just like his body. And the passion with which he kissed was indescribable.
 
He was loving her kiss. Her taste was like a dessert you keep going back for, her lips were simply delectable and melted into his, and her passion was friendly and welcoming, like a good friend back from a long vacation. His tongue pressed against hers, wordlessly asking for entrance. She obliged, opening her mouth wider and kissing him so deep. He traced his fingers along her, sending excited tingles down her spine, while she stroked his back. He moaned. She replied. At last they broke apart, their eyes once again held together by an invisible thread they themselves had woven.
 
Neither spoke, though the message shone clear through her lovely sapphire eyes. He replied with a similar one through his radiating golden ones. Her reaction was concrete proof that she had gotten it crystal clear.
 
They held each other's hands, each thinking the same thing, as the sun cast its warm golden glow across the land.
 
There may be a sequel or even a prequel if enough reviews are submitted or requested until then this is TheRealScootTh and j320 saying bye bye and please R&R