Sonic X Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duels: The Shadow Clan Saga! ❯ A Massive Clash of Power Part 2! ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 32: A Massive Clash of Power Part 2!
 
Last Time!!!
Hetoma Drew. "My turn. Well, since you've put me in a pickle, i guess this has to do. I'll trigger my trap, DNA Surgery! This will turn all monsters on the field into Fiend monsters!" Hetoma laughed. "This makes my goblins attack and defence the highest on the field." The Goblin King then grew to a giant size. (10000/10000) "Now, let's get rid of that idiot Kiros! attack him Directly!" Hetoma ordered!
Kiros looked up at Hetoma's monster. 'Shit...I don't have anything down that can stop that thing....and if it hits, I'm done for!!!'
 
~@~
 
"Sorry, Hetoma, but no..." Hita said. "I'll tribute my other token for my Crush Card Virus! Say goodbye to not only your fiend, but all your monsters with 1500 Attack or more go to the grave!" The Goblin threat was no more.
Kiros fell backwards in relief. "Damn, thanks Hita, I thought I was a goner!"
"Ayuki and Muri would kill me if I let anything happen to you." Hita grinned cheekily. Kiros sweat dropped at the mention of both Muri and Ayuki.
"Damn you, you bitch!" Hetoma cursed. Tails Hunter Dragon, Amy's Infiltrator and card in her hand and one card in Hermana's hands all exploded.
"This also means that Tails Cyber End Dragon is going to die as soon as it hits the field." Hita said. "We got this won now."
"Looks like you just did some serious damage there Hita. Now it's my turn for some payback!" Kiros said.
"Not only that, but the Cyber dragon on my field is equiped with my Guardian Eatos sword, Celestial Sword - Eatos! And, it got a 300 attack boost on giving it to it, but for each monster you just sent to the grave, my monster grows accordingly to the attack your monsters left with." Hetisa explained.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, let's see, the Hunter Dragon just went to the graveyard, that's 1700 points, your Goblin went with 10000 points, Amy lost her Infiltrator with 1500 points and also a card in the hand which I saw to be Alien Mother which was 2300 points, also Hermana lost a card from the hand, being Mobius the Frost Monarch, 2400 points..." Hetisa explained.
"That's a whole lotta points......" Kiros whistled.
"That's...20300." Hita counted.
Hetoma huffed. "I end." <Crush card =1>
 
Kiros drew. "All right, check this out. I summon Gladiator Beast Bestiari (1500/800) and with the tokens on my field card, he gains an extra 1000 points!!" (2500/1800) "Now my creature, attack Hetoma directly!!"
"Sorry, little boy, but if you want to strike me, you must take the trial...Or in other words, Ordeal of a Traveler!" Hetoma holds up her two cards.
"Bitch....." Kiros spat. He pointed at her left card. "Spell."
"Sorry, this is a trap!" Hetoma showed the Gravity Bind in her hand.
"Dammit...." He cursed as his monster returned to his hand. "I'm not letting you have a free hit at me, I activate A Rival Appears, and select Mitsuko's Irou to special summon Hoplomus to the field!" (FcT x11) (800/2100 1900/4000 FcT)
"Now I'm safe, I end my turn." Kiros said as his monster appeared.
 
Tails drew. She shows her card as Cyber Esper, it was safe from the Crush Card. <FF=1>
"I think that it's time to end your power house, Kiros, so now I'll play my Fusion Gate." Tails said as her field began to appear under her, trying to shatter Kiros.
Hita looked at Kiros. "Can you stop it?"
"Of course!" he replied as his arena began to fall apart. "By discarding the colloseum in my hand, you're field spell goes bye-bye Tails, and mine stays." The arena repaired itself, the signs of Fusion Gate vanishing.
Tails simply shrugged. "I'll set one monster and end my turn." <Crush card =2>
 
"My turn then." Kazuhiko said as he drew. "I set one monster and end."
 
Amy drew and showed her card as Corruption Cell A.
"Oh no...." Hita gasped.
"Let's see, I'll use this, since you know what it is, my using the Ordeal would be pointless." Amy said. "But, who to use it on? I'll use Corruption Cell A on the Invader of Darkness." Hita sighed in relief. "This gives him a present, called an A-Counter." Amy folded her arms. "That's all from me." <Crush card = 3> The crush card was destroyed.
 
Hita drew. 'Heavy Storm...I shouldn't use this...' She thought. "I'll summon Mystic Tomato (1400/1100) and use The Ultimate Nightmare to attack Petal's Injection Fairy Lily." Hita said.
"You know that I'll just tribute 2000 life points to increase her attack by 3000." Petal laughed. <6000>
"And that shows you really are just a doppelganger!" Hita called. "The real Petal would never do something so stupid!" The Ultimate Nightmare was then stabbed by Injection Fairy Lily's needle, however, it was Lily who was destroyed and Petal was flung to the back wall. <2600>
"Yubel....what a bitch!" Mitsuko laughed.
Petal rose and morphed into a weird shadow, showing it really wasn't Petal, it melted into the floor and appeared back in its place. This doppelganger will now be known as Doppel.
"Damn..." Kiros said as he shuddered. "That thing is disgusting!"
"Not to mention my dragons points rise some more, 3400 points, to be exact." Hetisa said. (23700 ATK)
"Anyway, Mystic Tomato! Attack the doppelganger!" Hita ordered as her weird tomato bounced forward.
"I'll use the Orde..."
"The card in your hand is a spell card." Hita interrupted.
"How did you know that?!" Doppel was pissed, then got attacked. <1200>
 
Doppel drew it's card and a grin could be seen on its face. "I'll set this down." It said. Doppel's spell and trap zones were now all filled. "That's all."
 
Mitsuko drew. "I summon The Six Samurai Kamon!!" (1500/1000) "I'll then use his effect to destroy Hetoma's Ordeal of a traveller!!" The Ordeal was destroyed.
"I'll take this time to activate a trap." Doppel said. "It's called Karma Cut and I'll use it to remove that bitch Yubel!" With that, Hita was powerless as her best monster shattered.
"What a waste of a trap card, especially seeing as now you can't activate anything else, leaving you wide open." Mitsuko chided. "Irou, prove my point for me!!"
"It was worth it to save my team, even at the cost of myself." Doppel said. <0> Doppel then exploded in a ball of fire. From the flames, Petals actual frame appeared and dropped to the floor.
"Shogun Shien, destroy Tails' monster!!!" Mitsuko called. Tails face down monster was Cyber Esper. (1200/1800) It was destroyed. "Due to the effect of my spirit union monster, I can now draw another card." Mitsuko said as he pulled the top card. "My move's over."
"And again, I get points equal to Tails lost monster." Hetisa said. "That's another 1200." (24900 ATK)
 
Hermana drew and threw a card down. "I'll use the Swords of Revealing Light, this should stop you attacking at least." Hermana said as white swords flew down and struck the heroes.
"A rather desperate move." Kazuhiko said calmly.
"Well, what did you expect us to do, stand here and let you strike us? Don't be so pathetic." Hermana spat his way.
"Just an observation." he replied.
"How ridiculous that people would call cards such as Swords of Revealing Light desperate when you must have used it or similar cards in your time." Hermana narrowed her eyes. "It's all a legitimate strategy."
Kazuhiko looked at his team-mates who shrugged back at him. "Can't say I ever have...." Kazuhiko said. "Nah, me either." Kiros added. Mitsuko shook his head.
"Then your friends, even your girlfriends, family and loved ones are all just as desperate as I am, but even more pathetic." Hermana said, pointing toward the group. "Well, at least we know what's on your field." Hermana wasn't happy. "I'll end my turn."
 
Hetisa drew. "Lovely, I'll set this monster down and end my turn." Hetisa said. <SORL=1>
 
Hetoma drew. "I'll activate my Gold Sarcophagus and take...this from my deck and remove it from play." Hetoma said, taking a card from her deck, then discarding the Sarcophagus. "Now, two more face downs and I'll end."
 
Kiros drew. "I special summon my Test Tiger (FcT x12) and tribute him to return my Hoplumus to my deck to bring out my Gladiator Beast Secutor in defence!!" (FcT x13) (400/300 1700/1600)
"I'll activate Torrential Tribute." Hermana said, as the icicle trap exploded from her field and spread over the field.
The heroes covered their eyes as their monsters were destroyed. As the ice settled, all the monsters on the field were destroyed....all except Mitsuko's Great Shogun Shien, who still stood proud. (2500/2400)
"Care to explain why that shogun is still standing?!" Hermana wasn't happy.
"Simple. My Spirit equip card can be sacrificed to save my Shogun. All you did was weaken him, but he's still standing, as you can see." Mitsuko replied, a sly grin on his face.
"Way to play Mitsuko!!" Kiros cheered.
"A very nice move indeed." Kazuhiko added.
"How fortunate for you." Hetoma smiled.
"And for you as well, seeing as his effect isn't active anymore, you lot can use as many spells and traps as you like." Mitsuko admitted.
"It's about time." Hetoma said.
 
Hita was in thought. 'What should Ido...what do i do...How will Iget Yubel back...'
'I won't let myself lose this....' Kiros thought to himself. "I set 2 cards and end."
Tails Drew, her Cyber End Dragon rose. (4000/2800) (FcT x14)
"Shit....." Mitsuko muttered. 'I don't have anything in my deck that can beat that thing.....' he thought to himself.
"Don't worry Mitsuko." Kazuhiko said calmly. "I'll take care of it."
 
~~~A quick reminder of the field~~~
 
Hetoma's field contains DNA Surgery active for Fiends, Card Trader and 2 set cards, no monsters.
 
Kiros' field contains 5 set cards and the field card Colloseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts with 14 counters. no monsters.
 
Tails field contains Cyber End Dragon, currently the strongest monster on the field. One set card and Future Fusion which is keeping Cyber End on the field.
 
Kazuhiko's field contains no monsters and 2 set cards.
 
Amy's field has no monsters, but 3 set cards.
 
Hita's Field is completely empty.
 
Mitsuko's Field has one monster, Great Shogun Shien (2500/2400) and no set cards.
 
Hermana's field contains 3 set cards, no monsters.
 
And Hetisa's field is also completely empty.
 
Doppelganger Petal is out of the match.
 
~~~Back to the Action~~~
 
"Now, Cyber End! Split Hita's life in half." Tails ordered. Hita tried to defend herself as the three heads blasted toward her.
"I activate the trap card Return of the Six Samurai!!" Mitsuko yelled, as Irou appeared in front of Hita and took the blast, Mitsuko taking the damage. <5700>
"Uh...Thank you Mitsuko but..." Hita started.
"It's about time." Kazuhiko said as he drew, nodding at Mitsuko as he did so. "No surprise you attacked little Hita. You're just afraid of taking on someone bigger, aren't you Tails?" Kazuhiko goaded.
"Only trying to even the field." Tails replied. Then her eyes widened as if some form of realisation came into her head. "But...I'd never do anything like that..." She uttered. Hetoma gripped her by the head and lifted her up, where she struggled a little.
"Diabolos! Have you no control over this little fox, how pathetic! Keep it together you stupid remnant!" Hetoma barked, before dropping Tails.
Tails stood and retook her position. "Sorry master." She said.
"And you Hetoma!!" Kazuhiko continued. "So much for a powerful demon, I've seen better 3rd grade duellists. That's why you arranged this duel, because you have your minions to protect you. You're pathetic!!"
 
"Oh really?" Hetoma grinned. "Don't try my patience boy..." Hetoma lifted her hand and in an instant, it stretched out and rushed towards Ayuki stopping just before her sharp claw ripped through her face. Ayuki, still conscious, was terrified.
"You just proved my point." Kazuhiko said bravely. "You'd rather attack a defenceless young girl than someone who can defend themselves. Like me. You're not evil, you're not even strong. You're a coward and a weakling."
"Such a delicate face this one has, we wouldn't want to damage it now would we?" Hetoma said, un-phased by Kazu's comments. "You want to test my real power?" Hetoma asked. "Well, in that case..." Her arm retracted back to it's normal shape.
Hita looked at Kazuhiko. "You can't defeat her, don't tempt her..." she said.
"Well, very well, from now on, my minions will go after you and only you until you die." Hetoma promised.
Mitsuko looked over to Hita. "Don't worry..." he whispered to her. "He knows what he's doing."
 
"But I will be the one to destroy you."
"You'll find that I don't die easily." Kazu replied calmly, yet the look in his eyes was one of triumph. He shared a look with Mitsuko and Kiros, both of which nodded at him before smirking slightly.
Hetoma then opened the third eye on her head wide. "Now, let's make this really interesting." A purple mist emitted from her head and began to darken the arena and the whole room. "Your life points will cause damage to you, think of this as my Shadow Realm!"
"No! Don't you dare, Hetoma!!" Hita cried out.
"I can take it Hita." Kazuhiko said, throwing her a look that read 'stay out of this'. "Like she said, her and her pathetic minions will only attack me. I doubt any of them have the power to do anything other than make me itch."
 
Hita winced at his look, and then she and Hetisa began simultaneously performing a ritual, causing them both to be covered in light and white wings spread from their backs. A white ritual pattern appeared around them both.
"Now, shall we get on with this?" Hetoma grinned. Hita formed a white orb in her hand and then bolted it at the hostages, upon impact, they too were covered in the light that she and Hetisa were.
"Do what you want, but those girls will not join this Shadow Game." Hita said sternly.
 
"I pass." Kazuhiko said calmly, glaring at Hetoma, daring her to do her worst.
 
Amy drew. "Looks like i still can't play, I end." She said.
 
Hita drew. "I'll set this card down and invoke the power of my Lightning Vortex by removing my Heavy Storm from my hand to the graveyard!" Hita said.
"Sorry, but i'll stop you with my magic drain." Hermana told her, stopping the magic.
"I'm such a failure..." Hita sighed sadly. "I end..."
 
Mitsuko drew. "I set 2 cards and end."
 
Hermana drew. "I'll summon Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier!" She said, as finally another monster on their side hit the field. (1500/1000) "As ordered, attack Kazuhiko!" Hermana said. Kazuhiko gasped in pain as he was impaled by Hermana's monster, leaving a gaping wound in his side. <6500> Hermana's monster returned. "And with that i end my turn."
 
Hetisa drew. "Nothing from me." She said.
 
Hetoma drew. <Gold Sarcophagus = 1>
"I'll let the torment continue without me for now." She said. "I end my turn."
 
Kiros drew. As he looked at his hand, Kazuhiko nodded at him. 'I guess it's time.' Kiros thought. "Okay, first I summon my Gladiator Beast Dimacari (1600/1200 3100/2700 FcT) and I play the spell card Monster Reborn to bring my Test Tiger back to the field." (FcT x16) "Then I play my second A Rival Appears and select my Dimacari to bring out Gladiator Beast Bestiari!!" (FcT x17) (1500/800 3200/2500 FcT)
 
"Now I'll tribute my Test Tiger to return my Bestiari to my deck in order to special summon my Gladiator Beast Darius, who lets me bring forth another Gladiator Beast, so I pick my Gladiator Beast Laquari." Kiros grinned darkly as his monsters appeared on the field. "Then I play the spell card Giant Trunade, to return all Spells and Trap's to their owners hands."
"That leaves me wide open..." Hita said. All cards were returned and Cyber End Dragon vanished.
"Don't worry Hita, we won't leave you high and dry." Mitsuko smiled. "This is all part of the plan."
 
"Now that's done with, I return my 3 monsters, Bestiari, Darius, and Laquari, to summon to the field my ultimate monster.....Gladiator Beast Heraklinos!!" The ground shook as Kiros' monster appeared with a roar, and settled by his side. (3000/2800)
 
Zewl appeared next to Mitsuko. "Wait, Kiros, I destroyed that card, to free you from her influence..." he pointed at Hetoma. Kiros shook his head.
"The Heraklinos you destroyed was the demon card, the one that bitch used to control me. This Heraklinos is the one who saved me against Scourge and Fiona."
"And it's an honour to fight by your side again, my friend." Heraklinos boomed as he smiled down at Kiros.
"While I could have some fun, I think I will end my turn here with a face down. Your move Tail's."
 
Tails drew, and her hand suddenly exploded in a dark flame. She screamed in pain as her eyes turned red and she grinned evilly.
"She must have drawn the remnant!" Hetisa said.
"If we allow her to summon it, maybe we can get her back." Hita said.
"I don't think we have any other option." Mitsuko said as he cracked his knuckles.
 
"First, I'll use Premature Burial in order to bring back my Cyberdark Keel from my Graveyard!" Tails said, as her monster appeared. (800/800) <7200>
"Next, I'll use my Monster Reborn to bring a monster of darkness back from one of your graves!" Tails continued. The Alien Mother from Amy's Grave appeared on the field. (2300/1500) "Now, I'll sacrifice these dark monsters to summon Diabolos, King of the Abyss!!!" With that, a black aura appeared around Tails, the tentacles flying everywhere as a pitch black dragon appeared on her field. (2800/1000)
"So, that's what possesses her?" Hita asked.
Mitsuko nodded. "We kill that thing, we kill the remnant and Tail's is free."
"We know what to do, so let's prepare to battle it!" Hetisa said.

"Now, Kazuhiko must fall! Attack!" Tails ordered.
Kazuhiko took the blast and roared in agony as he fell to his knees. <3700> "One card face down and I'll reuse my Future Fusion sending Cyberdark Keel, Edge and Horn from my deck to the grave!" Tails said as her monster went to the grave. "That's all for me." Tails said.
"Enjoy it....while you can...." Kazuhiko gasped as he struggled to stand. "Next round....you're done...." He went for his card.
"Don't draw yet!" Tails snapped. "I want a look at that card before you do, thanks to Diabolos." Tails said. "So show it to me." Lightning Vortex appeared.
"Throw that card to the bottom of your deck, then draw." Tails ordered.
Kazuhiko did so, and took a new card. "3 face-downs and end."
 
Amy drew. "3 cards face down and Alien Hunter to the field." (1600/800) "Attack Kazuhiko!" Kazuhiko fell to the floor under Amy's assault. <2100>
"That's all for me." Amy said.
"Is that the best your minions can do Hetoma...." he coughed as he stood. "So far, I'm not impressed."
"Just two more turns, Kazuhiko, two more and I'll rip you to pieces." Hetoma said.
"Don't make promises you can't keep Hetoma." Kazuhiko grinned slightly. "You'll just end up getting disappointed."
"Two more turns, Kazuhiko." Hetoma repeated.
 
Hita drew. "Two face downs and I end."
 
Tails looked at Mitsuko. "Show me the card before you draw." She ordered. Mitsuko shrugged and showed Tail's his Six Samurai Zanji.
"Base of your deck." Tails said.
"Sure thing." Mitsuko said as he slotted his card and drew another. "3 face-downs and end."
 
Hermana drew. "I activate Necrovalley!" Hermana said, the field attempting to change again.
“There's nothing I can do to stop it...." Mitsuko cursed. The field became the Necrovalley. "Now, I have to attack Kazuhiko again." Hermana said. Kazuhiko's legs buckled under the assault. <600>
"And now...you're all mine, just 2 more turns." Hetoma grinned. "Meanwhile, the others are in danger now."
"It's a shame you'll never see the 2nd turn Hetoma." Kiros said confidently. "This duel's already over. You just haven't realised it yet."
 
"I'll activate Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou and give it to Kiros Heraklinos!" Hetisa said, activating the great weapon. Heraklinos growled as the great sword appeared in his hands. (3500/2800) "I now summon Guardian Baou!" The demonic guardian appeared on her field. (800/400)
"Thank's Hetisa, I'll put it to good use." Kiros smiled.
"I hope you do, because this is the last time I'll be able to assist you, surely i won't last much longer." Hetisa replied.My turn is over."
 
Hetoma drew. "Looks like i get my card from my gold Sarcophicus." She said, taking the card from the golden contraption. "I'll throw 5 face downs and summon my second Goblin King." (0/0) "Now, next turn, this will get really interesting." Hetoma smiled.
'You have no idea what I am about to unleash Hetoma...' Kazuhiko thought to himself.
'This has to end...soon...' Hita thought.
"Kiros, show me your card before you draw." Tails ordered.
"You can keep that." Tails said.
"Gee, thanks a lot." Kiros said sarcastically. "I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon and target the Necrovalley." The necrovalley was destroyed.
"Now I'll end. Have fun Tail's, last move." he said.
 
"Says you." Tails spat. She drew.
"Says me." Kazuhiko interrupted calmly.
"You won't win this turn no matter what you do." Tails said. <FF=1> "I'll use my Diabolos to attack Kazuhiko.”
"Stop! I said I'd finish him!" Hetoma barked.
"Go to hell!" A demon voice came from Tails mouth, sounding deep and rough.
"Don't worry Hetoma, you'll still have your chance. I activate the trap card Power Wall, to send all but two of the cards in my deck to my graveyard, negating 5,600 points of damage, meaning your attack does nothing!!" Kazuhiko said as he trashed his deck.
"Oh well., You haven't long to live anyway." Tails spat. "I'll summon Gray Wing and end." (1000/0)
"Long enough to wipe out your team-mates Tails." Kazuhiko replied.
"You can drop the bluff kid." Amy huffed.
 
"It's no bluff." Kazuhiko replied as he drew the last card in his deck. "On this turn, I shall summon a monster more powerful than anything you have faced before......"
"You realise that even if you take out one of us, you lose next draw phase, so we might as well just kill your friends." Hetoma laughed.
"Hurry up with this so called invincible monster." Hermana said.
 
"As you wish. First, due to I have 3 Marie the Fallen One's in my graveyard, I gain 600 life points." <1200> Kazuhiko looked a little better as the effects revived him slightly. "Now, for the fun to begin. I activate my trap card Ultimate Offering, which for the small price of 500 life points; I can summon or set an extra monster. Now, I summon forth Prometheus, King of the Shadows (1200/800) and use his effect to remove all dark monster in my graveyard from play. That's a total of 34, which means he gains an extra 13,600 attack points till the end of this phase." (14,800/800)
"Not impressed." Hetoma said. "Hetisa's Cyber Dragon was stronger, keep going though."
"You realise he has the power to take one of us out with that, regardless of our monsters..." Hermana was worried.
 
"Gladly. Now, I'll pay 500 life points to summon Doomsday Horror to the field." <700> (?/?)
"And what's that thing's stats?" Tails asked.
Kazuhiko smiled. "300 time every dark monster removed from play in the game. I have 34, so that's 10,200."
"That'd beat two of them." Hita smiled.
Kazuhiko smiled at Hita. "Oh I'm not nearly done yet. I equip my Doomsday horror with the spell card Megamorph, which if my life points are lower than those of my opponents, doubles the attack of my monster to 20,400 points." Doomsday Horror growled as it grew to a huge size. Hetoma smiled, becoming more impressed. "Then, I'll equip my 2 Axe's of Despair to give my Horror and extra 2000 points...." (22,400) "....and then, I will pay another 500 life points to sacrifice it." <200>
".....for Great Maju Garzett!" he shouted triumphantly as his Doomsday Horro vanished, replaced by his demon, which dwarfed even Hetoma, almost breaking through the roof. (44,800/44,800)
 
"So, when do you supposedly destroy us?" Hetoma asked.
"I don't really want to find out." Gulped Amy.
"So, before we apparently die, I have a question." Hetoma started. "How many times have you done that? Because it's not something I've seen anyone else do yet. I'll admit that it's impressive, if all for naught." She grinned. "But, do you think that you have what it takes to finish the move? If you can, then I'll really praise you."
"How's this for finishing the move. Great Maju Garzett, attack and destroy Amy!!!!"
Amy looked up in fear as the monster sent a nasty blast toward her. "NOOOO!!!" She screamed. "I use Sakuretsu Armour before you can take me out!" Amy screamed, launching her armour into the blast, where it flew toward Maju.
"I don't think so!!!" Kiros shouted as Heraklinos leaped forward the armour, destroying it before it could strike down Maju, who blasted Amy with all his force. Amy was then sent flying through the walls of the house, and didn't come back. <0>
"Wow, I'm impressed." Hetoma said, looking at the hole in the wall.
Kazuhiko smiled. "Now, Prometheus, attack Hermana!!"
 
...To Be Continued.