Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ 2009, New Year, New Changes ❯ New Confessions, New Beginnings ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2
The door opened, and Tails was standing there. "Oh, hi, Purri. Wanna come in?"
"Y-yes, please...th-that would be nice..." Purri stuttered. 'Don't faint, don't faint, d-don't faint...it's just Tails...'
Tails opened the door wider and signaled for her to come in. "So what brings you way out here, Purri? Is something wrong?"
Purri walked in, but it still felt as if her leads were made of stone. 'Oww...my chest is starting to hurt again...I can't gain control of my body, but I gotta...' She thought to herself. "Oh...u-um...I-I just...I...well I-I-I just wanted to h-hang out with you, is all..." She felt a blush come across her face, burning.
Tails walked up to her. "Are you all right? Your face is bright red and you don't look well... Maybe you should sit down, I'll get you some water." He guided her to his couch and went into the kitchen to get some water. 'She's acting funny... But... Nah, it's nothing, I'm sure.'
Purri sighed and kicked her legs a bit, trying to calm herself, but she still felt the burning on her cheeks. 'Tails is making me feel this way...I know I like him...Lots, but why do I get this weird feeling in my body? O-oh no! It's happening, again!' Purri panicked and looked under her dress and noticed a wet spot on her panties. 'Oh no, it's that clear, sticky liquid again...This is like the 2nd time this happened!!'
Tails came back into the room holding a glass of water, but he stopped as soon as he entered. 'What's that smell?' He shook his head to clear it and walked up to her. "Here's your water, Purri." 'Now the smell's stronger... It can't be coming from Purri, can it...? If it is...'
"Th-thanks, Tails..." Purri took the glass and started sipping it. 'E-eek...this water sure is ice cold...' She thought to herself, closing her legs a bit and whimpers a bit, feeling the "two lil' bumps" pressing up against her dress.
"Yeah, I thought you might like it cold. I can get some that's not as cold if you want." Tails sat on the couch next to her. "So you just wanted to hang out? That's cool." 'That smell is still strong...'
"Y-yeah..j-just hang out and stuff..." She responded, fidgiting at her dress, and blushes more. 'Aah, no...i-it's getting worse...those two bumps are back, a-and it feels really hot in here...Tails, wh-why are you making my body feel like this?...Is it because I like you?' Purri whimpered softly and swaying her tail. 'My body needs something--There has to be something to make it stop, but I dunno what it is...I-I'm just a kid, I don't know everything...Aaah...I-it's getting too hot in here...'
Tails looked over at her. 'She seems to be having problems...' "Purri, is everything all right? I can perform a checkup on you if you're not feeling well..." He took his glove off and put his hand up to her forehead. "You feel a little warm, but not so warm that you have a fever..."
"Aaah...D-don't touch me, please..." Purri blushed at the sound she just made. 'Wh-why did I just make that sound??'
Tails quickly pulled his hand back. "Sorry... I didn't know." 'Really sensitive to touch? The smell IS coming from her... She's in heat... How did I not see it before?' "Y'know, Purri, I think I know what's wrong..."
"You do?...Tails...Am I really 'brokeded'? It makes my body feel all weird..." Purri said, shyly looking at him.
Tails let out a small chuckle. "No, you're not broken... I think you're in heat."
"In...heat? What is that?" Purri asked him.
Tails' cheeks turned a light shade of red. "Well, Purri, it means your body wants to mate. It happens to everyone. Of course, that doesn't mean you have to listen to your body, there's ways to ignore it." 'But she's still young... Well, there have been reports of younger first heats in the past, but they're still pretty rare...'
'If I had to choosed..I'd want Tails to be my mate...Ask if I could have the bravery to tell him that!!' Purri yelled to herself in her mind. She took a quick glance at Tails and felt her heart skipped a beat. She need him--No, rather she WANTED him. 'I...' Images flowed into her mind, repeating the word 'I wanna...'
"You wanna...?"
"O-oh! U-um...i...it was nothing--I said nothing...N-nothing at all! I-it wasn't anything important!!" Purri's cheeks were burning.
Tails saw how much she was blushing. 'Maybe she didn't come here just to hang out after all... I wonder... Does she like me as much as I like her? I didn't wanna say anything and scare her, but...' "Purri..."
"Y-yes?!" Purri jolted up and looked at him, twiddling her thumbs.
"I..." Tails blushed a bit more. "I really like you... I didn't think it was a good idea to tell you before, but..."
Purri's ears perked up and mewled happily with joy as she glomped him, blushing from the feeling of her body pressing against his. "I...I really like you too, Tails!" She waggled her tail about.
-----
Knuckles saw Maruu walking down the hill toward him. "Hey, Maruu!"
"Hello, there, Knuckles..." Maruu responded in a seductive voice. Not many knew--In fact, not even her own sister knew, that whenever she got in heat, she liked to play tricks and tease for kicks. Maruu walked over to Knuckles and gave him a hug. "The Master Emerald shines as beautiful as ever. How are you, today?"
"I'm all right, and so is the Master Emerald, as you can see..." Knuckles wrapped his arms around her. "So what made you come all this way today?"
"I wanted to see you..." Maruu purred as she nuzzled affectionately against his chest. "Though, I should caution you to be careful, it's getting close to that time in the season where I become a naughty little princess..." She chuckled.
Knuckles chuckled a bit with her. "And is that such a bad thing, Maruu?" He smirked and let his hands drift down her back a bit.
'Ack!! The seductive me is so evil' Maruu's innocent side exclaimed in her head, but she paid no mind as she began to kiss Knuckles.
Knuckles began kissing her back and slid his hands down over her butt, pulling her in a little closer.
Knuckles, maybe we should do this inside, unless you're into kinky stuff and you wanna do this on the altar..." Maruu wrapped her arms over his shoulders.
"The altar is a sacred place, we shouldn't do it on there. But if you wanna stay out here, that's fine..." Knuckles picked her up and kisses her again.
"I hope noone will catch us...but then again, that sounds really exciting." Maruu smirked "The exciting feeling of being caught while having sex..." She hugged him close and giggled happily, tugging on one of his dreads playfully with her teeth.
"I dunno, I'd rather not get caught by Sonic or the others. Then again, at least we could rub it in Sonic's face that we're both getting more action than he is..." Knuckles chuckled again and carried Maruu down the steps that led up to the altar and into a small field.
Maruu kissed Knuckles a few times, and hugged him close, being thankful that they are lovers. She looked up at him and blushed "Knuckles...It's 2009. Changes is in the air..." She stated as she began to slowly lift up her tube-top.
"Yes, they are..." Knuckles kisses her and pulled his gloves off, then he began gently stroking her sides.
Maruu let out a soft moan from his touch, whimpering a bit. "K-Knuckles...." She purred and swayed her tail.
Knuckles kissed her again and started stroking her back. "I know how much you enjoy this, Maruu..."
"I...I-I do..." Maruu whimpered softy, kissing him back.
Knuckles reached back and unclasped her bra then pulled it away and tossed it to the side. He kissed her again and started rubbing her breasts.
Maruu had let out a loud moan, due to being in heat making her body very sensitive to touch. She blushed and watched him, seeing where his hands would touch her body next.
Knuckles started squeezing her breasts lightly and kissed her, then leaned down and started sucking on her right breast.
Aaaah....K-Knuckles..." She moaned, digging her claws into the grass and arched her back a bit. 'D-don't moan so loudly, what if Knuckles is right and Sonic does show up here?!' Maruu's innocent side exclaimed again.
Knuckles smirked a bit and continued sucking on her breast while squeezing the other one, circling her nipple with his tongue.
"Knuckles, please don't stop..." Maruu moaned again. She closed her eyes and shuddered blissfully.
Knuckles slid over to her other breast and started sucking on it, beginning to squeeze her right breast again.
'Someone's gonna catch us--I just know it! Don't say I told you so!' Maruu didn't bother listening to her innocent side, she was being overpowered by the waves of pleasure the echidna was giving her.
Knuckles started squeezing her right breast a bit harder as he flicked his tongue across her left nipple a few times, then he stopped working on her breasts and moved up, kissing Maruu a few times. "I love you, Maruu..."
"I love you too, Knuckles..." Maruu cooed and hugged him close, kissing him for a while.
Knuckles kissed her for a while and started stroking her side, supporting himself on one elbow. "I like these new changes so far..."
"Oh, do you now...?" Maruu purred and licked his cheek to tease him a bit.
Knuckles kissed her again and started moving down her body. "Yeah... You're getting into this more..." He pulled her jean shorts down and started to lick between her legs through her panties.
Aaah...You're a horny Echidna, Knuckles..." Maruu purred again and bit her lip happily from the feeling. "Heehee...Now if someone caught us...Oooh...How exciting would that be?"
"Not very, but you seem to be enjoying the thought of that..." Knuckles pulled her panties to one side and slid his tongue into her, tasting the fluids that were coming out of her.
Maruu and moaned loudly in pleasure, feeling his tongue explore her, tasting her. She continued digging her claws into the ground and moaning his name over and over.
Knuckles continued exploring her with his tongue and reached up and started rubbing her clit.
Maruu had let out a loud scream of pleasure and ecstasy. She didn't care if anyone else heard her or not--She wanted Knuckles and she wanted him NOW.
Knuckles pulled her panties down and tossed them over to the rest of her clothes. He slowly came up her body and kissed her. "I'm ready, Maruu, and you seem to be, too..."
"Take me now...I can't wait anymore--It's eating at me..." Maruu whimpered softly, begging for him.
Knuckles kissed her and slid into her, letting her get used to the feeling. "I've been wanting this for a few days, you haven't been around much..."
"My daughter is growing up and going through changes...I'm still a bit worried--I think she's in heat, too..." Maruu said as she kissed him.
'She's talking about Purri NOW? I wonder what made her think of that?' "I see..." Knuckles kissed her again and started sliding in and out of her.
Maruu had began to moan softly, unknowingly letting her walls clasp around his cock very tightly. "Aaah...K-Knuckles..."
"Maruu..." Knuckles was sliding in and out of her, feeling her walls grip him as he did so. He kissed her again and started kissing her neck.
Maruu hissed at him playfully as she tighten around him more, grinding against him a bit.
Knuckles sped up a bit and continued kissing her neck, then started stroking her sides as he thrust into her.
Maruu and clinged to him, moaning in pleaure and gives a feral growl, she tighten around him even more, hoping for him to ram her g-spot.
Knuckles sped up a bit more and kissed her again. "Maruu... I love you so much..."
"I...I...L-love you, too, Knuckles..." Maruu tried saying, but the pleasure he was giving her made it hard for her to talk. "I...I'm g-gonna....soon..." She moaned.
"So am I..." Knuckles started thrusting harder, knowing neither of them would last much longer.
Maruu couldn't take it anymore: She let out a scream of pure ecstasy and threw her head back as she had a huge orgasm. Screaming her lover's name.
Knuckles let out a loud moan at the same time as he had his orgasm, letting his seed pour into Maruu.
Maruu giggled softly and smiled. She was still tired from the climax and cuddled up to Knuckles affectionately, muttering very softly "I love you, Knuckles...So very much..."
"I love you too, Maruu..." Knuckles slid out of her and laid down beside her, holding her closely. He kissed her, noticing that the sun was setting.
"H...BZZT...s--BZZT--Sis!! This is Marii! Can you hear me??" Marii said in the static background.
"H-huh? Oh! S...Sister...What is it?" Maruu pressed on her hairclip.
"Uh...BZZT...Well, promis not to jump the gun--BZZZZZZT--But Purri is staying over at Tails for the night..." Marii respond, covering her ears, knowing that her little sister would scream.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Maruu screamed. "Th-this can't be good...I-I mean she's in heat and...N-no, she's a smart girl, s-she wouldn't...." She stammered.
"Girl, who you trying to kid? She's in heat and with a guy she likes...ALOT. Don't panic, okay? BZZT--Now if you don't mind, I'm in heat, too, you know; I can't really take much more of this--I gotta fuck this aloof hedgehog till one of us can't move for days. A'ight? I'm out." Marii said as she turned off her hairclip.
"Oh dear Guardian that watches over my people..." Maruu said as she hugs Knuckles close. "My little cherry blossom is going to get her cherry popped..."
"Don't worry, I'm sure Tails wouldn't do that, or at least without making sure she's fully ready and wanting it, and even then, he'd do something to keep her from getting hurt..." Knuckles kissed her and starting stroking her hair.

(A/N:) That's it for Chapter 2--I couldn'tve done this without the help of my Lovecub--Thank him, too, cuz he's awesome like that. ^//^