Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Expressing Yourself Through Art ❯ Holy Shit, it's the Vandel Squad!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ah…finally, the last chapter is done. I can't believe I actually got this story done in a month! It would've taken longer for me to get this done if it weren't for my spring break.
 
Well anyway, here's the last chapter! Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
After Sonic and Knuckles recovered from the shock they got from Tails' mural, the three decided it was time to call it a night and head for home.
 
“Uh…Tails, we need to talk about this when we get home, okay?”
 
“Why Sonic? Don't you like my mural?” asked Tails.
 
“It's not that I don't like it, it's just…well…uh…like I said, we need to discuss this when we get home”
 
“Yeah, well, we better get the hell out of here NOW before the cops show up! It's already 11pm” said Knuckles.
 
The second they started to sneak out of the train yards, the Vandal Squad, out of nowhere, quickly surrounded the trio with guns and flash lights held up against them!
 
“FREEZE, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!”
 
“HOLY SHIT!”
 
“Oh god, I think I crapped on myself” whimpered Tails.
 
Knuckles abruptly turned to yell at the fox. “This is all your fault, Tails!”
 
“MY FAULT?! How's it my fault?”
 
“If YOU haven't been so SLOW with your work, WE would've been HOME along time ago!!”
 
“Um, FYI, YOU told me that the cops WON'T be here until 11:30pm!!!”
 
“We had an early shift” replied the vandal squad leader. “Now all of you have the right to remain silent…THAT MEANS SHUT UP AND GET ON THE GROUND, NOW!!!”
 
Sonic and his two companions seemingly complied with the leader's order… that is until he whispered an escape plan to his friends.
 
“Alright, now on the count of three, we make a run for it…”
 
“Got it…”
 
“…1…2…3, RUN!!!”
 
“GET THEM!”
 
The trio ran off in different direction just to evade the police. Sonic, of course, easily ran past them at sonic speed, Tails had some problems trying to lose the cops but manage to evade them by flying up in the air and out of their reach. Knuckles, however, was cornered and trapped by the cops and had to FIGHT his way through. One cop managed to subdue the red echidna, but quickly regretted as Knuckles took out his mask and bit the cop, viscously on the arm! (Remember, Knuckles DOES have fangs for teeth)
 
“AArrgghhhh!!!” The cop cried out in pain while quickly letting the echidna go.
 
When the Squad Leader heard a scream of pain coming from one of the cops, he ran over there to found out what was going on. “Are you alright, rookie?” he asked.
 
“Ah…sir, he bit me in the arm! I think I might have rabies, sir…ow…”
 
“Let me see…” When he took a look at his subordinate's arm, it was clear that Knuckles did some serious damage to the guy. The flesh of his arm was nearly ripped to bits, and there was huge amount of blood seeping out of the wound.
 
“Son of a bitch, that guy's got knives for teeth!!!” The leader then pulled out a tranquillizer gun to subdue the echidna.
 
Sonic and Tails manage to escape the police. Knuckles, on the other hand, tried to escape and catch up with his friends, but was shot 3 times on the back almost knocking him out cold, until the very same injured cop came from behind and KNOCKED him over his head with a club.
 
“Hey, why'd you do that for, he was already going down!” shouted the Squad Leader.
 
“Sir, this guy just bit me on the arm! What would've you done?!”
 
About a few miles away from the train yards, Tails began to worry about Knuckles because he still hasn't caught up with him and Sonic yet.
 
“Hey Sonic, shouldn't we go back and help Knuckles?!”
 
“Tails, at times like this, it's everyman for himself, now keep flying!!”
 
 
Later, back at Tails' workshop in Mystic Ruins, Sonic was in the living room watching “BET Comic View” on DVD, as well as enjoying some of the leftover snacks from their late-night adventure. Tails went into the kitchen to fix some midnight snacks.
 
“Phew…man, that was some crazy shit back there”
 
“I know, right?” said Tails as he came out of the kitchen with some food and drinks. “Hey, did you see the way Knuckles bit that one cop's arm?!”
 
“I SAW THAT!” exclaimed Sonic as he took a soda from the fox's hands. “He nearly chewed that dude's arm off!! (Takes a sip from his soda) You know, they had to shoot him with a tranquillizing gun JUST to calm him down!”
 
“(LOL)” Tails then decides to change the subject. “Man, I can't wait to see how our graffiti will be displayed once the trains set out tomorrow morning.”
 
“Yeah, that reminds me… (Sonic pushes the `Pause' button) Tails, about your mural…”
 
“You don't like it?”
 
“Oh no, I thought your mural was decent as hell! It's just that I'm kind of concern about the whole `giving-you-the-finger' jester and the `kiss my ass' statement. Um…any particular reasons as to why would you choose to add them onto your mural?”
 
Tails thought for a moment. “Well… I guess I still haven't forgotten how many times I was picked on, ridiculed, and bullied because of my tails, plus I'm the weakest on in your group. On top of that, I was so sick and tired of everyone who constantly looked at me as your shadow, and not as an individual person”
 
“Wow…sucks to be you” said Sonic sympathetically.
 
“Tell me about it”
 
“Tails, honestly, I really sympathize with what you went through, but buddy, listen, you got to let it go, man. The past is the past; what ever happened to you back then, it's over, done, finished, gone, `finito completo'.
 
“Oh yeah? How about if someone was also spreading rumors about you being gay!?”
 
“…Are you?”
 
After hearing that response, Tails simply sucked his teeth out of frustration.
 
“Aw, come on, Tails, I was just toying with you” Sonic replied, coyly.
 
“It's not funny, Sonic!!!”
 
“Alright, man, chill…Sheesh, what a killjoy!”
 
While Sonic and Tails resumed watching their show, the doorbell rang.
 
“Now who could that be at this hour?” asked Tails.
 
“I don't know” replied Sonic. “But I'll go see who it is, anyway”
 
When he opened the door, there stood 3 vandal squad officers, with the leader in the middle. Sonic was shock at the fact that they found out where he and Tails lived, but at the same time, he had to remain calm for his sake!
 
“(gulp) C-Can I help you, officer?”
 
“Relax, son, we just want to asked you a question” the Squad Leader replied.
 
“Um…okay”
 
“A guy we arrested claimed that he's a friend of yours and said that you could vouch for him”
 
When Sonic looked over, there was Knuckles, in handcuffs (specially made just for him), and he had a steel muzzle over his mouth. Apparently, he was still trying to break free, most likely wanting to kill Sonic for abandoning him at the train yards.
 
“Sorry, never heard of him”
 
“Okay, sorry to have troubled you, good night. (Grabs Knuckles) Come on, you!”
 
“Good night!” Sonic closes the door.
 
Outside of the workshop, Knuckles was baffled that his so-called `friend' would do this to him. While being escorted back into the police van, he continued to struggle to break free until he succeeded. Unfortunately, before he even reached to break down the door attempting to strangle that blue hedgehog, the Squad Leader shot him with the tranquillizer again, this time, knocking him out cold.
 
“Hey Sonic, who was that?” asked Tails as Sonic entered back into the living room.
 
“Um…Jehovah's Witness” replied Sonic as he jumped back onto the couch with Tails. “Hey, pass me the nachos, will ya?”
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
Well, that's all folks! This chapter was really tough for me to write. It took me 4 days just to figure out the plot, the setting, and the dialogue for this chapter.
 
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my story. Please R&R!
And I promise my next story will be better.
 
Bye-bye for now :)