Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic X: Night of the Vampire ❯ Dancing with the Dark Lord ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tails had been mistaken, they weren't dealing with just any Giaki, they were dealing with Gigex the king of all Giaki. For a moment no one moved, then Gigex laid eyes on Sonic.
 
“Is that you my ancient nemesis?”
 
“No, I don't believe we've ever met Mr.…. Tall, dark, and scary?”
 
“Tall, dark, and scary? Foolish mortal, I am the rightful ruler of the galaxy, I am the king of all Giaki, I am the apocalypse of which legends speak, and I am once and for all… your executioner.”
 
Without warning Gigex conjured a big ball of energy and threw it at Sonic. Sonic sidestepped and the ball of energy flew right past him and collided with a nearby tree.
 
“Is that your best shot?” said Sonic.
 
Sonic started spinning and dashed into Gigex hitting him dead on and sending him crashing to the ground. Sonic stood on top of him and said, “Lord of all Giaki? He isn't so tough.”
 
Suddenly Gigex grabbed Sonic so that his feet were dangling uselessly beneath his hand.
 
“You are indeed the legacy of my enemy… Unfortunately I offer no forgiveness for an enemy's sins passed to his descendants... Look into my eyes…”
 
Gigex's eyes started to glow, when suddenly.
 
“LET GO OF MY SONIC YOU CREEPY GHOUL!”
 
Amy jumped at Gigex with the Piko Piko Hammer, but Gigex grabbed her in midair.
 
“Foolish Mortal! I will destroy you all!”
 
“Not in this life time pal!”
 
“Knuckles!”
 
Knuckles jumped out of no where and punched Gigex in the back of his head. The surprise caused Gigex to drop Sonic and Amy. Once she was back on her feet Amy ran up to Sonic and hugged him almost knocking him over in the process.
 
“Oh Sonic! You're okay!”
 
“Amy! Now is really not the time for this.”
 
“No it really isn't.” said Knuckles. “Now what the heck is going on here?”
 
Gigex pushed himself up and turned to face his enemies. Now Knuckles got a good look at him and gasped.
 
“Gigex is free!?!”
 
“I had nothing to do with this.” said Sonic.
 
Gigex started to conjure another ball of energy when suddenly something zapped him in the back.
 
“AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
 
For about eight minutes Gigex writhed in agony. When he shook it off he turned to see what had hit him. The fox with two tails was holding a lily.
 
“How can this be?” thought Gigex. “How can he know the incantation? He is just a fox!”
 
“You know for a lord of the undead this fight really hasn't been all that difficult.” said Sonic.
 
“Probably because Gigex is weak after millennia of being locked in a coffin.” said Knuckles.
 
Gigex struggled to get up on his knees and hands. He stared at his new enemies and said, “This is not over…” and disappeared into a cloud of smoke.