Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Hakaishin's Love ❯ Conversations in Dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Sorcerer Hunters and its characters are owned and created by Satoru Akahori and Rei Omishi.

Note: This story is rated NC-17. The main couple involved in this story isn't so much Carrot/Tira, but they do make an appearance in this fic. It is probably a first. The main couple is actually the God of Destruction (a.k.a. Hakaishin)/Mother of West Apros. I hope you enjoy it.

Hakaishin's Love: Conversations in Dreams

After a long day, Carrot and Tira walked hand in hand to their bedroom for a good night's rest, but not before recalling the day's events. Carrot and Tira were out grocery shopping and afterwards, they would enjoy a peaceful day all to themselves. It would have been perfect if Chocolat and Marron were still at work at a hotel restaurant.

"I'm sorry about Chocolat ruining our day as usual when she's on break. It just never stops with her. And she ruined our day by chasing you."

"I should get used to it but I can't. She scares me to death when she does that. Chocolat will never learn. I belong with you and only you, Tira."

"I should be used to her chasing you, too. But it just makes so mad every time she does it."

Unfortunately, they were on break and as usual, Chocolat would sneak up on Carrot and chase him all over town, with Marron in tow. Of course, Tira was much less than pleased.

"Come on, Darling. Let's have a baby together!"

"Get away from me, Chocolat! I can never get anything done with you chasing me around!"

"CHOCOLAT!!!!!!!!!! What do you think you're doing?"

"Why, Darling and I are going to have a baby together. Aren't you excited for us?"

"Over my dead body you will!"

"My poor brother. It never stops. Chocolat, I think it's time for us to go back to work."

"You're right, Marron. When work is done, I'll be coming for you, Darling."

"(Gulp) No way."

"Come on, Carrot. We have a lot of grocery shopping to do."

"Coming, Tira."

"Well, the day is over now. We should get some rest. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I'll be in the bathroom. I won't be too long." And with that, Carrot headed to the bathroom. As he was washing his face, he looked up at his reflection and what he saw looking back at him made him stumble back. He saw a face that strongly resembled himself, but with many differences. This face had strange markings on its cheeks and forehead, framed by wild hair that flowed past its shoulders, with bull horns. Its amber eyes were softly glowing.

When Carrot turned his back away from the mirror, he put his hands to both sides of his head to feel for bull horns that weren't there. He found that his hair was still short.

<That's weird. What the hell was that staring back at me? Was that the God of Destruction staring back at me? No way. It couldn't be, could it?>

<It is>

<Who was that? There's no one here but me>

<Close your eyes>

<There's that voice again>

<You fool! You are as deaf as you are stupid. Just close your eyes and you will see for yourself>

<Fine, whoever you are> And so, Carrot closed his eyes. With his mind's eye, he saw the God of Destruction staring back at him, dressed exactly like he was, instead of his usual battle armor.

"Damn, you're huge."

"You're not frightened by what you see, Carrot? In a way I am you."

"No, I'm a bit surprised. You look exactly like me, with the exception of those markings on your face, the horns, and the hair past your ankles. Not to mention those huge wings. Your appearance doesn't scare me, but your power is a different story. I could've destroyed everything and killed everyone I know and love because of you."

"I'm sorry about that. I will never lead you down the path of destruction again. You have my word. There is no time to explain. Tira is waiting for you."

"Couldn't you tell me now?"

"When you sleep tonight, I will explain everything." And with that, he vanished. Carrot opened his eyes again, confused.

Meanwhile, Tira was starting to worry about her husband. <What's taking him so long? He should have finished by now>

<You needn't worry about Carrot now, Tira. I'm sure he is fine>

<Who was that?>

<Close your eyes and you will see for yourself>

<Uh, okay> And Tira closed her eyes. What she saw staring back at her surprised and fascinated her. She saw the Mother of West Apros dressed exactly as she was.

"Wow, you're the Mother of West Apros?"

"Yes. Surprised?"

"Well, yeah. I mean it's like looking into a mirror. I feel a little strange because in a way, I'm talking to myself."

"I can understand how you feel."

"But what bothers me is that I, um, we almost killed not only the God of Destruction, but also Carrot. I couldn't just sit back and let it happen."

"I'm actually relieved that you awoke just in time to stop the unthinkable and the God of Destruction's name is Hakaishin."

"Hakaishin?"

"It was his name before he became known as the God of Destruction. He wasn't always full of hate like he was before we had to subdue him."

"What do you mean?"

"I will explain everything when you fall asleep. Farewell for now." And with that, the Mother of West Apros vanished before Tira could call out to her.

Carrot walked out of the bathroom dazed and confused. This was the strangest encounter he ever had, much stranger than all of the missions combined. He looked up to see Tira in a similar state. She was just as confused as he was.

"That was strange."

"What was strange, Carrot?"

"It was kind of like a dream and it wasn't. It started when I looked at my reflection and saw the God of Destruction, Hakaishin, whatever he calls himself, staring back. Then he tells me to close my eyes and the next thing you know, he was speaking to me, apologizing about what he put me through and telling me that when I fall asleep, he'll explain everything. I wonder what he meant by that."

"The same thing happened to me, too. This voice tells me to close my eyes and when I do, I see the Mother of West Apros speaking to me, telling me the same thing. It was weird, like I was looking into a mirror. I mean, she looked almost exactly like me."

"So did this Hakaishin. He looked like me in some ways and in other ways, he didn't. But then, you knew what he looked like, right?"

"Yeah, when Charlotte, Big Mama's brother, had awakened him from inside you. I knew it was you, no matter what you looked like. I couldn't watch you and the God of Destruction die. I just couldn't. I love you too much for that to happen."

"And I love you too, Tira. Well, we better get some sleep. It's been a long day and we'll find out what those two want." After a few minutes, both husband and wife fell asleep into their own dreams.

Carrot then awoke to find himself surrounded by a beautiful forest and a forest path that led to a clearing. He decided to walk down the path only to find Hakaishin sitting on a boulder, with his back to him.

"You're here."

"Well, you said when I fall asleep, you'll explain everything, though I have no clue what you meant by that. So, what's up? Is there something you want from me?"

"Actually, there is something that I want. But I will explain everything before I make this request. I suppose that the Lords of Darkness gave you their version of how everything came to exist before humans existed. Some of it is actually true, but some of it is their twisted version of what happened afterwards, especially about myself. Yes, there was a world, a plane of existence that was higher than the human world. It was very beautiful. You could say it was a perfect place. There were higher beings like the Lords of Darkness, who commanded the demons, those who only thought of themselves as the only beings who existed, and the Nature Spirits, those who accepted the existence of other life forms. Some people thought of these Spirits to be gods. The two sides did fight each other and the Spirits were actually victorious over the demons."

"So, that part was true? But what about the story that you came to love your existence to the point where you saved the demons?"

"That part was their twisted version of the truth. In fact, among the Spirits, I was considered an abomination because I was a changeling with terrible power. That is the reason why you are able to change into a terrible beast every time you absorbed magic. I was never accepted by the others until one day one of them approached me. She was the only friend I had among them and she didn't care about my abilities. Our friendship grew over time and became more intimate. Then she had her duties as the guardian of the West and everything had changed between us. The Lords of Darkness had approached me one day and planted seeds of hatred and rage upon my heart. I shut out the only friend I ever had and that resulted in the destruction of that perfect world. The Lords of Darkness, and the Spirits known as the Four Heavenly Pillars, were the only ones who survived that destruction.

I didn't have control over my destructive powers back then and the Four Heavenly Pillars had to subdue me and seal me away in the purest heart they could find. They probably would have destroyed me but I can assume sealing me away was Apros' idea."

"You mean, my mom? But why are you telling all this?"

"I felt that I had to. Carrot, I do not want pity. If I had not let myself be deceived by the Lords of Darkness, I would not have destroyed my home or put you in an awkward position with my power. I'm not as evil as people thought me to be."

"There is another reason why you're telling me this, is there?"

"I wanted to find a way to express my love for her. This is why I need your help."

"My help? How?"

"The only way I can express my love for Apros is to take control of your body."

"What?!! Are you crazy? You want me to lend you my body?!!"

"Please. It's the only way. I will not attempt to destroy the world. I can not afford to do so, especially now that I have Apros back in my life. I give you my word. I have never humbled myself before anyone. You are the first. I love Apros just as much you love Tira. If I could, I would sacrifice my life for the one I love."

"Where have I heard that one before?"

"After living inside you since your birth, you tend to hear and feel the same things for the ones you love."

"I knew that sounded familiar." A sweatdrop formed on Hakaishin's head.

"Will you grant me this request?"

"Well, since we do have a connection and you do love Apros very much, I don't see any problem with it. All right, I'll do it. I usually get a bad vibe when trouble comes around, but I don't feel it this time. I guess I can trust you. When do you want to do this anyway?"

"On the night of the full moon."

"The night of the full moon, huh? That's tomorrow night."

"You said you would do this for me."

"Fine, fine."

"I give you my sincerest gratitude."

"It's no problem. Just don't ever scare me like that again."

Meanwhile, in another Tira stood in a lovely garden of sorts. On the other side sat the being known as the Mother of Apros. She was staring at a beautiful fountain when she heard footsteps approaching.

"I see you have come."

"This is a beautiful garden."

"This is just a small part of our world was like until Hakaishin became the God of Destruction and destroyed it. You already know our story."

"Yeah, my aunt Apricot explained what it was like and what happened afterwards. So, that was Hakaishin's true form, wasn't it?"

"I'm certain that you were frightened by his power. He was very destructive. But there was a much gentler side to him that no spirit ever came to know and understand. It didn't matter to me that he had a terrifying appearance and destructive power. I found Hakaishin to be beautiful. Then one day, something in his heart changed. He became cold and distant. I was sure that the Lords of Darkness had something to do with it. They were looking for a way to destroy the world of mortals and he was their perfect weapon. They deceived him so I could not completely blame him. Just as you were hesitant to kill Carrot when he became Hakaishin, I didn't want to kill him either. I love him too much to do so. Killing him would mean killing a part of me. I would sacrifice my life for him if it was necessary."

"I understand how you feel but why tell me this? Is there something that you need?"

"Actually, there is something that I need. I need a favor from you. Allow me to take control of your body to express my love for Hakaishin."

"Take over my body? You're kidding, right?"

"No, I am not. Please. It is the only way for me to do so. This is very important."

"This is the weirdest favor anyone's ever asked me. Um, I'll do it. Just tell me when."

"The night of the full moon would be perfect."

"That's tomorrow night. Oh, well. Since it means that much to you, tomorrow night it is."

"You have my deepest gratitude. Nothing will happen to your world. I'm sure Carrot and Hakaishin are discussing the same topic. Hakaishin would never return to the path of destruction now that we have each other. Nothing will ever separate us or you and Carrot."

"Tell that to my sister."

"The reincarnation of Holy Demon Kurin? We have been very close for ages. I consider her my best friend. She is the most mischievous of all spirits and a fierce warrior."

"I can see that."

"It's probably time for you to awaken from this dream. And thank you once again."

Morning had come and Tira was the first to awaken from her dream. Carrot awoke shortly after.

"I take it Hakaishin talked to you."

"It was weird. He talked to me about what the world of the Spirits was like, his history with the other Spirits and the Lords of Darkness. Then he asked to do the weirdest favor for him. He asked me to lend him my body tonight to express his love for Apros. Freaky, huh?"

"I think it is weird because I had a similar dream. The Mother of West Apros talked about the same thing. She also asked me to lend her my body too. Are you going to go through with it, Carrot?"

"Well, he said he wasn't going to try to destroy the world this time since he has Apros in his life again, sort of. I had my doubts before but I'm starting to trust him. He's a part of me and I can't deny that. I've decided to do it. How about you?"

"I don't see anything wrong with it. She doesn't seem the type to fight him anyway. So, I'll do her this favor tonight. We have each other now anyway. Let them have some fun too. Who knows? Maybe er, Hakaishin will have a better appreciation of the world."

"You're right. Let's do it."

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: That's it for the first chapter. I'll come up with something on how to go about the lemon chapter. Anyway, be on the lookout for the next chapter. Later. ^_^