Soul Eater Fan Fiction ❯ A Frappy-Chino ❯ A Frappy-Chino ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: A Frappy-Chino
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Black Star/Kid
Table #: 2
Theme title: 14. Whipped Cream
Disclaimer: Don't own Soul Eater or its characters. I would cry tears of joy if I did ;___;
A/N: We need to spread more DeathStar luv 8D
 
***
"...Kid."
"What is it?"
"You really need to go out and have some fun, instead of sitting here in the dark for four hours..."
"Liz. You know I can see perfectly fine. Besides, I need to get this work done."
"Dude, you need to get some sun. Do you like being holed up in this room?" Liz walked over to his window, pulling the curtains open. "See? It's a wonderful day outside, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and people are smiling... I sound like an old lady..."
"Yes, you do." The weapon stormed back over to Kid, giving him a good whack on the head.
"I don't care anymore. You are going to go hang out with your friends whether you like it or not."
"Excuse me...?"
"Patti!"
"What are you going to do... Liz? Patti? Wait, calm down... Put me down right now! Patti!" The poor meister's commands were ignored, as he got dragged off to his doom...
***
"Well... What's been happenin' with you?"
"Ahaha, me and Tsubaki have been getting a lot of training done; I know I'm gonna make her a Death Scythe soon!"
"You mean, 'Tsubaki and I'."
"Heh. Like it matters, Kid. I'm so great I don't need to worry about punk-shoo-whatever."
"Punctuation?"
"Aw, c'mon. You too, Soul? You guys are a bunch of nerds."
"What do 'nerds' have to do with correcting your grammar?"
"Me? A nerd? Tch. That ain't cool, man."
Kid sighed. He liked his friends and all, but sometimes they were just...
"Oi! Soul, what's this?"
"...I think that's a coffee cup."
"Aha, is it free?"
"I guess. Why else would they have it out for?"
...idiots. The shinigami glanced around. They were in one of many Death Bucks in Death City; Liz and Patti had thrown him in here, calling Black Star and Soul to hang out with him. How they never been here before amazed him. "You do realize you pay for those, right?"
"Eh? No way... Anyone could just walk up and take these..." Black Star snorted, still inspecting the Death Bucks mug in his hand.
"Yeah, how would the people know? They should of kept these behind the counter then."
Seriously. Why him? Kid would of preferred just going out to get coffee himself. If he hadn't ticked off Liz, he could of. "Are we going to order? Or are we going to just sit here?"
"What? No waiters? What kind of restaurant is this?"
"It's not a restaurant, Black Star. Maka said she's been here, you have to go up there yourselves." Soul sighed, standing up. "Come on."
Kid inwardly smirked to himself. Of course, Maka has been here. How else is she supposed to stay up those late nights and study that hard?
They strode over to the counter, staring up at the menu.
"How may I help you?" The cashier plastered a cheesy smile on her face, awaiting the boys' orders. "Oh, hello again, Kid-kun."
"Hello, Macey." The weapon and assassin whipped around to gawk at Kid.
"Er, excuse us." Soul hastily turned to the cashier, Macey. "We're going to think a little more..." He pulled Kid and Black Star back, whispering to the shinigami, "You know her?"
"Yes. I go here a lot in the morning and evening."
"No way! She's hella hot!" Black Star nearly shouted, causing Soul to elbow him.
"Do you like her?" The weapon seemed strangely interested in this subject.
"What? Of course not. She's just a friend." Soul sighed with what Kid thought was relief.
"So... You wouldn't mind if I flirted with her, right?" He persisted.
"I guess not. Can we order now?" Soul smirked, giving Kid a pat on the back. They advanced back towards the counter, and decided again on what they wanted. The white-haired teen already smiling coolly at the girl.
"I'll have the reg--"
"Oi, what's a 'frappy-chino?'" Black Star mumbled, trying to pronounce the very delicious drink.
"Ah, that's an ice-blended drink, very refreshing. Would you like one? We just stocked up on whipped cream, too."
"What? Whipped cream? Aha, that's awesome. I want the caramel one!"
"Sure thing. And you two?" She pointedly looked at Soul and Kid.
"Well, I'll get the --"
"Oh, hit me up with a vanilla frap."
"Of course." She added Soul's order, and turned to the ignored teen. "And you, Kid-kun?"
"...I want what I usually have."
"And what's that? Is that a frap, too?" Black Star grinned, awaiting his order.
"No, it's just a coffee."
"What? You can make coffee at home! C'mon get a frap, it's hot."
"I don't want --"
"Yeah, he'll take the caramel frap." Soul stated impatiently. "That's all. How much?" He leaned over the counter, giving the girl a lazy smile.
Macey giggled, and rung up their order. "Ok, it's $14.40."
Soul glanced back towards Kid. "I'll pay. Don't worry about it." He turned his attention back to the giggling teen, doing his thing.
"...I wasn't worried." Kid muttered.
"Ahaha, Soul's just acting cool for her, huh?"
"Yup."
"Where's our order?"
"You have to be patient; they set it down over here." The shinigami gestured to the 'pick-up' counter. They wandered over, waiting patiently. Well, Kid was anyway.
"Ughhh. This is taking forever..."
"It's been a minute and 36 seconds."
"...You've been counting?"
"That doesn't matter. I can't believe you guys got me a 'frap'."
"Doesn't it sound good? It has whipped cream!"
"..."
"You don't like whipped cream?"
"I..." Kid mumbled, barely coherent. "...never had it..."
"WHAT? You gotta be kidding me. You never tasted whipped cream before?!?"
"Shut up. You're too loud." The poor meister's face flushed with embarrassment. It's not like he never wanted to try it, he just hasn't gotten the chance.
"AHAHA! That's hilarious. Don't worry you'll love it." Black Star set a hand on the flustered boy's shoulder, still laughing to himself. Kid just grumbled, cursing the ninja to eternal depths of hell.
Soon enough, their fraps, along with Soul's, came. The said teen and Macey were no where to be found.
"Heh. Taste it already." Black Star chuckled, as he noticed Kid's disgusted expression.
"It... looks weird." The meister observed it some more, as if it were a new species.
Black Star just grinned, and took off Kid's lid.
"Here, stick your finger in and taste it."
"Excuse me? I'll use a straw thank you." He reached for the straws, only to be blocked by an amused friend.
"Dude, you never had it before; it'll taste better if you lick it off your finger. You'll love it I swear!" All he got was a grimace from the shinigami. "Fine. I'll do it for you."
"Black St--mmph!" The persistant assasin had stuck his finger in Kid's frap, full of whipped cream, and inserted it in the boy's mouth. Ignoring the fact that Black Star penetrated his mouth with his finger that's been god-knows-where, Kid actually realized he liked it (the whipped cream of course). The blue-haired meister smirked.
"Well?"
"Itsh goof."
"...what?" Kid smacked his hand from his mouth.
"I said 'it's good'."
"Ahaha, I told ya." Black Star laughed. "Aren't you happy you tried it?"
"...I guess." The shinigami took a straw from the shelf and twirled it in his drink. He drank some of his frap; it didn't taste as good. It fact, it didn't taste good at all.
"What is it?" The ninja slurped his drink. "Don't like it?"
"It taste... different, now."
"Mmm? Really." Black Star was lost in his refreshment, swirling his straw around to get more. He finished his drink, but there was still a lot of whipped cream left in there.  Getting frustrated, the teen finally just took his lid off as well. He stuck his fingers in, scooping out as much whipped cream as possible.
"You eat like a pig."
"Tch. Like I care." Black Star brought his whole hand to his mouth, and slurped up the sticky substance. The gluttonous boy ended up getting the whipped cream all over his mouth, attracting Kid's attention.
"Black Star..."
"Hmm?" He was still scooping as much as he could get out.
"You got some of that whipped cream on your face..."
"Huh?" Black Star looked up, only to stare into Kid's eyes, who was extremely close. "Er... What are you do--" It was quick and unexpected, as the shinigami caught off Black Star with a small kiss. Kid pulled away smiling, licking his lips. "..."
"You're really red, Black Star."
"You just... Uh, what did... I mean... Er..." At a loss for words, the embarrassed boy just stood there, staring stupidly at his... friend?
"I told you, you had some whipped cream on your mouth... So..." Kid glanced back at his own frap, and held it out to Black Star. "Do you... want to finish this?"
"...sure." The teen took it, as a thought came to mind. A sly smile spread across his face. "You know, I have some whipped cream at my place... Want to make some fraps of our own?" A smug look appeared on Kid's face.
"Why not."
They never did find out what happened to Soul, nor did they care. They were too lost in themselves.
***
A/N: Ahaha; I know in the manga Soul and Black Star have been to Death Bucks, but for the sake of the story, just pretend they haven't :D.
...And about Soul... Well I just had to get him out of the way xD
Ahaha, don't shoot me.