Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Sister, Spare me ❯ Digi and Kila ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digi and her sister Kila, were both watching Sprited Away, when their father walked into the room. "What are you two watching," he asked in curiousity. "Go die," Digi said. "Digi! Well father, we're watching Sprited Away! She somehow talked me into it," Kila said. Joshua looked down at his daughters, sure he loved them, but man he hated the spilt attittudes! "Well I think it's time for me to do to you what my mom did to me. Kila and Digi, go clean your rooms," Joshua said. "Hate you," Digi said as they walked to their rooms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Digi growled as she picked clothes off the floor. She could hear Kila singing from her room, and it was driving her CRAZY. "Kila shut up," Digi yelled. She then heard Joshua yell back at her that she was grounded. Right before Digi could return a word Kila walked into her room. "Digi... Ah!!!" Kila yelled out right as she sliped and fell on her head. "Kila," Digi said sort of worried as she went over to her twin. She shook Kila slightly, and then checked the back of her head. Kila thankfully didn't bust it open, and had just knocked herself unconcious. "Whew," Digi said as Joshua came running into the room. "Digi, what just happened," Joshua asked as he went down to where she was. "I don't know, she sliped and bumped her head," Digi said as she went back to her normal state. As she stood up, Digi passed out.
 
 
 
 
 
(Okay, this is how dream sequences are going to look like!)
 
 
"Hey Digi! Look at this! I found it in mommy and daddy's room," squelled a little version of Kila. "So what, who cares," Digi said as Kila dusted it off. "Wow, that girls really pretty! Don't you think Digi," asked Kila. "Sure, whatever," Digi said. "OH!!! Digi, look it has pictures! Pretty pictures," Kila cried. Digi looked at it. "Wow," she said. "Girls, what are you both into," Joshua called. "Uh ho," they both said as they put it away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Digi awoke to find herself surrounded by hers and Kila's favorite anime charaters! "Woah, woah, woah! Who are you freaks," she gasped. "Huh, Digi why you yelling," Kila started as before she focused in on who was standing infront of her. "Woah baby," Kila yelled as her eyes widened. They were both looking at Shinzo, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Sprited Away charaters who were right infront of them! "Well, isn't that a way to greet people," said Haku (Sprited Away, the guy who helps Chihiro). "Excuse us, we were startled by all of your presences," Kila said as Digi sort of snuffed them off. "Yada, yada, yada! Just get the intros in, and go away freaks," Digi schould. "What my sisters trying to say is that if you all would state your names," Kila said as she saw some of them looking rather ticked. "Well I'm Haku and this here's Chihiro." Digi looked at him, and then her, she sort of thought they were the real ones. But that couldn't be possible. "I'm Ichigo, and this is Masaya." 'Once again, a couple off an anime, could they all really be the charaters?' Thought Digi as she looked them over. "We're Mushra and Yakumo." 'No way, all the couples from Shinzo, Sprited Away, and Tokyo Mew Mew! And the main ones too! That's me and Kila's dreams put together... Scary. Now to ask them some interigating questions. "So what animes are you from," she satrted. "What," they all said (even Kila). "You all heard me, what animes are you all from," she asked again with a scary look. "We don't know what you're talking about," Haku spat. "Don't play dumb with me," she said very hauntingly. It was so haunting, that Haku shut up. "We're not playing, we really don't know what you're talking about," Ichigo said. And from that moment foward, Digi and Kila knew their lives would never be the same again.