Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream ❯ A Sweet Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kitty: I Posted this on FanFiction, and I got some good reviews for it.

Poky: What about the 1 person who said Chihoro was OOC?

Kitty: Well, you stupid cat, I'm gonna fic that.

Pocky: Arf. What about the review that said your editing and spell sux?

Kitty: -_-"" Well, I went though and reread the fic, so it should be better now. Happy?

Poky & Pocky: Yes.

Disclaimer: Kitty don't own Spirited Away.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))

Chihiro smiled and kissed Haku who kissed her back. They were sitting in a beautiful field, with flowers and a river near by. They were seated on a blanket, with food on plates.

They broke the kiss and looked deep into each other's eyes. Chihiro broke the eye contact and picked up some food.

Chihiro suddenly burst out laughing. "Haku! Hahahaahaha! There's a big leaf on your head you look so funny! Hahahaha!"

"What?" Haku asked, blinking his cute eyes. He put his hand on his head. Low and behold, there was a leaf on his head. He smiled and put it on Chihiro's head. She looked at him and blinked her sweet eyes.

Now it was Haku's turn to laugh. "Hahahaha! You look so cute!"

Chihiro laughed again. She stood up and looked to the river, then to Haku.

"I'll race you to the river."

"What?" Haku asked.

But Haku never got a reply, Chihiro was half way to the river. He got up and ran after her. Being a dragon, that wasn't hard. He soon caught up with her and talked her to the ground. They feel down laughing.

Beep! Beep!Beep! Beep!

Chihiro woke up in her own bed, at home, alone. She turned off her alarm clock and just stayed in bed, smiling, remembering the dream and when it happened. After a little bit, she got up and read the letter Haku gave her on that day.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((

Kitty: Hope ya'll like it! ^_^ Sorry it's so short.

Poky: Yah, but they get longer.

Pocky: *sleeping*