Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ holding on to long ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5 Holding on to long.

Last: However, instead of touching it she kissed him. It wasn’t no regular kiss it had passion and love that she gave. Nevertheless, the freaky thing about this is he kissed her back also giving love and passion.

One down three to go.” an unknown voice said.

Chihiro pulled away quick covering her mouth.

Both Chihiro and him:
“What did you do that for?”
“What did I do that for?….”

Chihiro paused for a moment.

NOW: "What did you do that for?” Chihiro paused for a moment wondering if he was asking why she kissed him of why she stopped. “I don’t know it just felt like the right thing to do. It was weird” she said answering both of there question. “Well we need to go” he replied. “ok.” she said.

He took her hand and was about to leave pulling her with him until she said “wait, I can’t move my legs.” she said panicking “Its alright just take a deep breath” he told her. She did what he said. As she was taking a deep breath, he put his hand over her leg and said “In the name of the wind and water with in thee unbind her. "Get up.” he said pulling her up to her feet. He began to run and since he had Chihiro’s hand, he pulled her with him. Running threw an alley he opened a door with one hand and they were at least 10 feet away from it.

Chihiro’s Thoughts:

Who is this guy?

I didn’t see him last time I was here.

Maybe he’s new. However, it feels like I know him.

“Ok we’re here. Chihiro? Chihiro. Chihiro!” he called. “Huh?” she said snapping out of her thoughts once more. “you have to hold your breath while we cross the bridge.” He said “why?” She asked. “Because you don’t want anybody to see you while we cross the bridge and holding your breath will complete the spell. “But why wouldn’t I want any body to see me I’ve been here before” she said looking at the bridge and how extremely long it has gotten. “you have?” he asked with a surprised yet confused face. “yeah isn’t this Yubaba’s bath house.” “Yes but how do you know?” he asked

“I know because six years ago I got lost here. I don’t really remember how I got back, but I do remember I made many friends. One of them is a blur. But if I do think about it I do want to get a job before any one sees me here again” she said looking at him with a can you help me? face. For some sweet reason he just couldn’t say no to that face. He let out a sigh and asked “how long can you hold your breath?” “aminuteandfortyfiveseconds” translation: a minute and forty five seconds she said quick showing that she knew it by heart. “I think that’s enough time.

Ok lets go.” he said. “hold on for one minute” she said. When she said that, he turned around and saw that she took out her hair band and let her hair flow inches pass her shoulder. She was now making a little braid to wrap her hair band around. She wrapped it four times so it would stay on. “How do I look” she asked him. She should have know she was gorgeous the way he was staring at her. “the same” he said lying to her. “wow she’s beautiful” he thought to himself.

“Alright lets go. Haku, Haku!” “Huh?” he said “I am ready.” she said with a goofy yet serious face. “Wait how do you know my name” he asked waiting for an answer.

“I don’t know” she said “it just came to me” she said answering his question in somewhat a serious face. “ok lets go.” he said. He knew she was telling the truth because the exact same thing happened to him, that’s how he knew her name.

Welcome, welcome back, good to see you, “I’m back” Haku said. “welcome back Haku” those frog looking thingies said. Take a deep breath. Chihiro did as he told her to “hold it” he said. As he said that Chihiro brought it down in her throat trapping it there, slowly letting her lounges breath on it. Athat’s my own method, you could use it just don’t go calling it your own ok

10 seconds passed and they only took two steps walking steady and extra slow. They took eleven more steps and were halfway across the bridge. Was it just Chihiro or was that bridge much longer. It was just Chihiro. They took thirteen more steps. Chihiro was running out of air but she wasn’t worried about that because in one more step they would be off the bridge.

“Haku” Chihiro herd somebody say it sounded like the miniature frog No-Face had eaten. Therefore, she wasn’t going to get scared and take a breath. Instead of the frog, a spider came from the sky, which made Chihiro swallow the last bit of air she had in her throat. Which her unable to breath.

Her nails dig deep into Haku’s arm showing that she ran out of air and couldn’t hold her breath no longer. However, she kept holding. “I have to go now, I’ll talk to you later” Haku said to the spider. “oh yeah the witch, she sure can drive you crazy.” the spider said creating another conversation.

Chihiro’s nails went deeper into his skin drawing blood “I really have to go now” just as Haku said this Chihiro fainted not breathing at all.

A/N: Don’t worry I’m not that mean. this story is all about Chihiro so of course she's not going to die. not yet of course. I’m just playing or am I? seriously she’s not dead she’s just not breathing either.

Haku had just enough time to put a black freeze bubble around the spider and catch Chihiro in his arms, speed past the greeting ladies blowing there cloths every where still attached to there body and get threw the small door with out any problems. it seems like a lot but the way Haku moves he made it a little.

Haku put her down in a corner of the garden and his hand hovered over her chest. “breath” he said and Chihiro eyes opened wide while she inhaled deeply and exhaled.

“Are you ok” Haku asked “can you still walk?”

what a mood breaker “I got a headache” Chihiro said after that she blacked out again falling in Haku’s arms once more. He slapped her a couple of times but she didn’t wake up. “I guess I have to carry her to Kamaji."

“Chowtime!”

“Meal time, take a break”

“Kamaji! Kamaji! She needs help and I need bandages” Haku yelled at a man with eight arms.

"I’ll get the bandages” a women said. “Thanks Lin” Haku said. What happen” Kamaji asked making a little area so haku could set Chihiro down.

“Well I was waking up on the bridge and I was wondering why nobody saw me there, I was just about to turn around and leave but then I saw her. I don’t know who she is but I do know we met before.”

“She looks familiar,” Kamaji, said studying the girl.

”here you go Haku your bandages” Lin said she looked at the girl.

“You got a thing for human girls, don’t you Haku?” He looked at her in confusion.

“What do you….”

“SEN!” Kamaji yelled. “Lin tie her hair up” he said.

“With what?” she said

“Um…Um..”

“you can use the band around her braid” haku suggested remembering when she put it there to change her appearance.
Lin pulled her upper body up and took the hair band off her braid. Then she put her hand in a pony tail and sat her against the wall.

“That’s her, that’s Sen” Kamaji yelled. After that lin laid her back down. Then she leaves to attend to her work before she gets in trouble.

“What happened to your arm.” Kamaji said just as two bath tokens came down.

“GET TO WORK YOU RUNTS! You can start”

"Well Chihiro gave me an wound, so she practically owns me.” Haku said.

“How is that?” Kamaji asked "When a spirit is wounded by a human the spirit cant heel it. If they try the will be infected for the rest of their life or they will die.

Humans and spirits have different time regions, time in there blood and flesh. But the worse part about it is, its connected to her emotions. So if she feels hurt my wound hurt. But she doesn’t needs to know that.” he said

“One more question, do you remember her?" Kamaji asked as more and more tokens fell down.

“Who?” haku said stupidly

“SEN.”