Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ Twisted Up ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4: Twisted up

“Who are you?” Chihiro asked breaking what supposing looked like a starring contest. “You shouldn’t be here, get out of here Now!” he said ignoring her question.

“What?” she asked confused. It’s almost night leave before it gets dark! There lighting the lamps get out of here, you’ve got to get across the river, go I’ll distract them.”

The boy said as he pushed her off the bridge. He turned around and used a white rose petal spell. She ran to Molly and Milly thinking some thing was wrong. Either this was a different spirit world or Yubaba hired some one knew. She got to Milly and Molly and saw pigs in there place. She knew that the thought of a new spirit world was crossed out.

Chihiro ran threw the field to go back threw the entrance and ran into water instead of the usual grass field. Chihiro ran and sat down in that little corner she sat in last time she was there. “Who was that guy? Why does he feel familiar? It’s like I know him.” All these questions and thoughts ran threw her mind she was so confused. “It’s like we know each other. Focus Chihiro you have to get threw this you did it before but I really don’t remember. Ahh! Something’s on my shoulder." She thought as she felt something touch her.

“Calm down Chihiro it’s probably just a bug, just smack it off.” Chihiro’s eyes still closed she tries to smack what she thinks is a bug off her shoulders. Her hand goes straight threw. Chihiro eyes opened wide as she turned and looked at her hand real quick. So quick, she didn’t notice the person kneeling by her.

“Hey!” Chihiro stopped looking at her not so visible hand and saw that it was the boy from the bridge. “Eat this,” he said holding out a red berry “you have to eat some food from this world or else you’ll disappear." Chihiro nodded, since her hand wasn’t working he decide to feed it to her. “chew it and then swallow." Chihiro closed her eyes at the bitter taste of the berry.

Flash back begins:

“Stay out of trouble ok.”

“thanks Haku you’re a good friend”

Chihiro Thoughts:

“Those voices sound familiar. Who is this guy?
She asked moving up towards the picture in her head.

Hey. Hey! Chihiro!

Chihiro opened her eyes breaking the vision of the boy in her head. “What?” she asked. "Your all better, see for yourself." He held out his hand for her to touch. However, instead of touching it she kissed him. It was a kiss filled with love from both chihiro and The boy. It would have surely lead to something if She didn't pull back.

One down three to go.” an unknown voice said.

Chihiro pulled away quick covering her mouth.

Both Chihiro and him:
“What did you do that for?”
“What did I do that for?….”
Chihiro paused for a moment.

Well I have to go now my sister is rushing me next chapter will be posted in 2 days so be patient and review. Ta tah for now.