Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ Someone New. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Some One New.
Chihiro and Haku:

“Oh Chihiro If you only knew how much I lov….”
“Oh Haku If you only knew how much I lov……”

Haku and Chihiro both paused, paralyzed not knowing something precious to them was being erased. Seconds later Haku dropped unconscious but still Chihiro is fighting over what she wants to keep. A moment later what ever was in her head had left but not with all of what it came for. Chihiro dropped still awoke but weak, she used all the energy she had to crawl to the next room. Which looked like a waiting room. Chihiro past out after entering the room.

“Mmmm” Chihiro groaned as she woke up. What happened yesterday? She said as she got up. She looked around and said “this place looks familiar. She walked outside and stretched her arms. “Its mooorning” she said yawning. Chihiro looked around once more and saw familiar looking statues poking out of the grass. “I remember this place. This is the spirit world!” She said happy out loud to herself forgetting all about how she past out last night. Chihiro ran up the hill and came to the dried riverbank with rocks that looked like they were boulders. She was just about to cross it until she heard someone call her name.

“Chihiro! Where are you going?” Chihiro turned around and saw that it was her friends. Milly and Molly they were also on the swimming team. Milly and Molly are twins, they look just alike, so alike that if you knew these girls all their life until now you still wouldn’t know which one was Milly or Molly. However, Chihiro could tell them apart.

“Chihiro what happen to you” both asked at the same time which was quit annoying. “You missed all your classes. Karate, and magic” Molly said finishing her sister’s sentences. “And that’s not as you” Milly” began again. I know you’re the smartest person in all the classes. All the teachers even said you have an ability to come up with great solutions.” Molly and Milly said going back and forth. “Wait, slow down” Chihiro said. “What are you talking about?” she asks them both. “We are saying that you have been gone ever since you won the swimming contest. We’ve been looking for you ever since we woke up we didn’t even eat breakfast.” Milly told Chihiro in a slow yet hard voice.

“Speaking of breakfast I’m hungry what is that delicious smell?” Molly asked sniffing the air. “NO!” Chihiro yelled. “Why not?” “Because…because… you have to pay for that food.” Chihiro told them saying anything that came to mind. “So we have cash.”

Chihiro closed her eyes trying to think of a lie to tell them but little did she know they had walked passed her following the smell of the food. A minute later, she opened her eyes when she realized how long she was there with her eyes closed. Milly! Molly! She called but no answer. Chihiro sniffed the air and knew exactly where they were.

“I have to get to them before they start eating.” Chihiro said jumping on the huge rocks across the dried up riverbank. She knew that if they were to start eating she wouldn’t be able to stop them. In addition, she would to take a job for Yubaba and would have to work harder for there return. When she passed the river, she ran up the stairs and stopped. “Were to go, were to go” Chihiro repeated. She closed her eyes remembering the last time she came; how her dad was showing the way. “Left! “ She said to herself. She turned and looked up and saw smoke and headed towards it.

“It’s too late” she said. “That food is to delicious to just leave alone.” Chihiro squatted down and held her head in her head. “Not again” Chihiro said to herself. She got up and starting walking away from the food that practically trapped her friends. Chihiro made her way to the bridge. She stopped and ran to the side, to see if the train was coming. It didn’t come “I’m probably too late for that to.” she said under her breath angry with her self. She stopped looking and began to walk slowly across the bridge with her head down. She took four steps and heard something. She stopped and looked up and saw a boy.

“A boy?” She said below a whisper. He had green brownish hair. He looked to be 19, 3 years older then Chihiro. He had emerald green eyes to match his hair. He was a bit taller then Chihiro and was quite handsome.
“Who are you?”
Authors note/Chihiro sees some one. you should know who it is. next chapter is coming up.