Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ let me explain you a little thing we call love ❯ was it a dream or a nightmare ? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2 was it a dream or a nightmare ?
 
 
 
Disclaimers notice: like I said before I don't own spirit away :( but that's how life is and nothing can change it WHATEVER! LET'SGET BACK TO THE STORY
 
 
 
Chihiro walked to her house she had a sad expression on her childish features. How can a normal person like me can't make friends “she asked, to herself “that's because you aren't a normal person my dear”. The same voice that was explaining her what she felt for haku was speaking again, but this time chihiro realized that it was a very familiar voice but somehow she couldn't figure out to whom it belonged to. “Oh no you again what do you want? “. ”oh dear don't tell me that you don't know who I am “the voice asked, her in a disappointed tone. “Nope I got no idea of who you can be “chihiro answered, clueless of who can that voice belong to . “Silly of me to think that humans could have a good memory an mostly as young as you but I guess I was totally wrong “ . “ humans ? did you just said humans?”
 
 
 
Chihiro froze for a moment and then tears that where similar to small crystals that started to fall from the edge of her chocolate brown eyes. “Granny!” chihiro screamed with excitement.
“Yes my child” zeniba answered her with the sweetest voice she had ever done. “ but…how…where… I thought that ---- “shss calm down kid” zeniba gently said. “I used a charm to talk with you “was Zeniba`s simple answer.
 
 
 
“oh granny I want to go back with all of you but every time that I wanted to get inside that creepy tunnel it pushed me back sending me electrical shots and…and…and it hutted so much and I --- “calm down chihiro the young dragon is looking for a way to bring you back”.” You..you mean haku ?” chihiro said while wiping away her tears and blushing to death with a confuse look in her face . “Yes the young apprentice of my sister, since you left that young boy turned even colder than he was before meeting you the only thing that make him smile was hearing your name or the story about young sen “ “and how do you know that “ chihiro asked her . Zeniba giggle at her comment but it wasn't her fault she hadn't been there in a long time.
“I know because I work there yubaba and I agreed to stop being rivals and work together instead ““ooh I see where chihiro`s simple words. “Anyways when I told him that there was a charm to bring you back his cold expression became happy and full of hope , also I have heard from many employees that since you came in his life he changed a lot” “but why is he so worried about me what change did I did in his life “ well as you can see chihiro, haku created a strange connection with you both of you are very close , and also he lo-“
 
 
 
“Granny! “ chihiro screamed and threw herself to the floor then began to cry again , she could feel that someone was approaching her and it had placed a comforting arm on her shoulders and helped her get to her feet “thank you” chihiro managed to say in the middle of sobs . “Why are you craying chihiro” a familiar voice asked her in a worried tone. “um.. Its nothing ms.chidori” chihiro answered without taking her red shot puffy eyes from the floor. “I received a call from your parents your mom was crying and she asked me where where you , I told her that the last time I saw you where in recess and then you disappear “ chihiro stud silent for few seconds till her art teacher decided to open her mouth again . “ where in the world have you been?” “that's non of your business” chihiro defended her self a little bit to mean to an older person to be answered back . “fine I know that little brat!”.chidori defended herself . “Whatever am out of here” chihiro started to walk away steel with tears on her skinny face and began to ran fast when chidori call her name once more but it was useless.
 
 
“Hi mom , mom , dad , katsu am back!” chihiro screamed while wiping her tears from her face so that nobody would know that she was crying . “maybe they aren't home ….
 
 
Chihiro head herself to the bathroom and took a shower with hot water that relaxed her, ate her dinner and took the train to dreamland.
 
 
Chihiro `s nightmare
 
Chihiro stood frozen she had haku in front of her “haku I have miss you so much I love you and I don't want to be taken away from your side againchihiro pleaded haku that seem not to pay any care to what she was saying . chihiro started to cry again just to look at theemotionless expression in haku`s face after a while of waitingfor an answer he started to laugh hysterically heracedoneof hisfingers and point to a girl that was behindchihro she had blond hair fair skin and a pair of big beautiful light blue eyes the girl looked at chihiro in disgust and then smile at haku this made haku blush light crimson and automatically he smile back at her chihiro felt like she was being totally ignored until the mysterious girl push her making her fall down. .”Hey you are you stupid or what you hurt me idiot!” chihiro sreamed at her. “That's what happens when idiot girls like you are flirting with my boyfriend” the girl snapped back angrily offending chihiro .don't worry lina I don't know this pathetic girl I haven't seen her in my entire life” haku said coldly “well then don't pay attention to her ok ?” that's for sure Don't want to talk to dirty humans” after finishing his words haku push his lips against lina `s and wrap his arms around her while lina place her hands in his dark olive green hair . chihiro`s eyes became red and watery tears where falling and her sight became blurry stil on the floor she realized that haku was running with lina and disappearing and living no sing then everything became dark and she woke up from her nightmare.
 
 
Chihiro woke up with tears on her face she grabbed her clock and stare at it amazed that she had being dreaming 3 hours when she went to bed at 8:00 pm and it was 11 o clock .
 
 
“What a horrible dream “ chihiro managed to whisper to herself in the middle of sobs . “ but if haku is really the boyfriend of that girl i..i don't know what I am going to do “ “how can I be that stupid it was only a dream “chihiro covered her face with a heavy quilt and returned to her dreams .
 
 
 
chihiro`dream
 
chihiro was walking in a beautiful garden with lots of flowers and cherry trees and a gorgeous river with shiny water and colorful fish .chihiro was sitting in the ground supported by one of the cherry trees .the next thing she knew was that haku was standing infront of her , slowly she opened her eyes and jump to hug him as soon as they broke the hug both of them started to cry from joy .
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
a/n : Finally I'm done with the second chapter well hope you like it n_n!