Sports Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment ❯ The First ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was dark. So dark that not even outlines of objects made themselves known. For the first time in his life, Kasey understood the meaning of "black as pitch". And he was becoming increasingly frantic.

He had stirred from his unconscious state to find himself stripped and bound. Had the naked flesh of his back not been pressed to a cold, hard slab, he might not have realized his state of undress. However, he was painfully aware that he was nude. Nude, lashed to something he could not identify, and incredibly vulnerable.

Though, again and again, he had tried to free himself, he soon found it was impossible. His mind raced. He couldn't remember how he had come to be in that place. The last memory he had was Tony's lips passing over his own before they drifted off to sleep. He desperately wanted to be back in that bed, snuggled next to his lover. At home, safe. Free from the fear that was now swallowing him whole. Tugging at his bonds one last time, he whimpered Tony's name.

"Tony isn't here, sweet one," a soft, fluid voice spoke directly against his ear, "And he won't be here. There is no 'white night' to save you this time, my beautiful little one. Tonight there will be no retreat for you."

Kasey gasped and attempted to recoil, shock taking him over entirely. A pair of hands slowly roamed his body and tears sprang to his eyes. He tried to fight, to remove himself from the situation. Desperation and terror were drowning him, turning his stomach. He turned his head, feeling bile rise in his throat.

"Continue to fight and struggle, sweet one and I will have to punish you. Oh yes, you will be punished for each of your sins, little one, but if you continue to fight, your punishment will be much more severe. Believe me when I tell you that you will suffer greatly the consequences of your actions this evening," the never wavering voice drifted from one side of his body to the other.

A scream leapt from the back of Kasey's throat. He felt a small blade puncture the tender skin of his left thigh and slide slowly down, tearing the flesh open slowly. Tears began to flow freely down his cheeks. There was one thing only that kept him from struggling—fear of the retribution that had been promised.

His teeth dug into his cheek, blood springing from it, as he tried desperately not to cry out again. His legs had been spread at some point during his unconscious state, spread and bound so that he was raised, exposed. He was being tortured, rape was eminent, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Something hard and cold pressed against his opening and the voice began again, "Tonight, little one, your sins will be purged. Before this night is through, you will beg for my mercy and my forgiveness."

Another scream echoed throughout the room as the object, cold and seemingly devoid of any life force, penetrated him suddenly. There had been no lubrication, no warming, and no readying. Simply a violent penetration by an object that he could not identify. The pain coursed through him, white hot and dizzying. The assault on his body continued, dragging on until Kasey thought he might well pass out.

"No, no, you must stay with me, little one," the voice coaxed.

There was a momentary relief as Kasey felt the object slide slowly from him. The tension in his body, though not eased completely, abated somewhat. But the pain remained. Burning him to the core.

Again he thought of begging. Pleading for his attacker to stop, to leave him be. He knew, however, it would do him no good. There was some sin he believed Kasey had committed, and he was intent on cleansing him of it. By obvious violent means.

He felt a hand pass over what had for so long been the core of his pleasure and shuddered in disgust. The hand stroked him slowly, seeming to pay attention to each inch that made up the length of him. What he had come to call "the voice" was trying to arouse him. Silently, he begged his body not to betray him.

"Pain and pleasure, sweet one. Proof that the dark, ugly parts of yourself are those that you most enjoy. Look, even now you harden at my touch," the voice goaded, his hand continuing it's machinations, "Even now you begin to wish for release. The punishment for these sins is a heady one." Kasey's body shuddered. Though he tried mightily, his body responded to the natural course of things. Though pain ate at parts of his flesh, he felt the ebb and flow of desire that built as the base of him. Disgust traveled though him. He felt a sudden stab of guilty hatred for himself.

Without warning, the knife again entered his skin and flesh entered his body. As the sharp blade of the knife stabbed at his right thigh, so the blade of his attacker's body stabbed into his already abused opening. He cried out, pain and near hysteria overtaking him. And still, his body betrayed him.

The hand of the voice, the one who now filled his body with the sharp stabs of violent rape, continued to stroke the hardened length in his hand, "Even now, even as I brutalize your body, you find pleasure. How I will enjoy your punishment, little one. Know now, this is the first of your cleansing, but it is not the last." Lack of consciousness began to take over Kasey. He was being dragged into it's depths by the pain that raged throughout him. Not simply physical pain, but emotional as well. His body reacted to the hand around him and it was far too overwhelming for him. He was being raped and, yet, part of his body was aroused. Had death taken him in that instant, he would not have complained.

With a few more thrusts, hard and painful, the voice spent itself inside him. It added burning on top of burning. His body ached and each stab wound throbbed. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to pass from consciousness altogether.

"The correction begins anew, sweet one," were the last words that his ears captured before he passed out.