Sports Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment ❯ The Third ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was dark. It was dark and he was having a panic attack. Very few knew how terrified he was of the dark. He was desperate for some light, any light, to ease his fear. Monsters lived in the dark. Not real monsters, of course, but the human kind that lurked, waiting to destroy.

Life had never come easy to Kurt, though many seemed under the impression that it had. He had never had a moments rest. Especially in the dark. In the dark he found that, again and again, he was tormented. Testing the bonds in frantic tugs, he realized quickly that his torment was to begin anew.

He had been here before. So many times. From the moment his racing had moved to the upper echelon, he had been hunted. He could never remember how he made it to this place, how the bonds secured him, but he could always remember The Voice. His tormentor. He could always remember each vile occurrence, each crushing blow to his body.

He could always remember because the tapes never let him forget.

"Aaahh, my little rose bush," The Voice taunted him from a distance, "Always so sweet smelling. Always so deliciously stained. Have you wondered when I would come to cleanse you again, sweet Rose? Have you wondered when you would have what you know you wish for?"

Kurt could not stop himself from whimpering. Though The Voice was not physically close to him, he felt himself being violently entered. He bit down hard on the inside of his lip, knowing better than to beg. The last time he begged, he had been caned. The welts and bruises lasted for months.

Tears rolled slowly down his cheeks as the burning pain increased. He recognized the shape of what continued to rape him. A broom handle. For a reason he had not been allowed to understand, it was one of the tools The Voice most enjoyed.

"Does Edwards know, my sweet Rose? Have you told him that you come to be cleansed? That your release comes only when I bring you to it," The Voice goaded.

Panic struck him again. He and Carl had been together such a short time and, yet, he loved him more than the life that he lived. If Carl found out, if he knew, surely that would end. He began to struggle in earnest.

"Let me go, please let me go. Please, please don't," he begged wildly, "Please, don't tell Carl, please."

He heard the snickered laughter of The Voice and cried out as he felt the broom handle rip from his body and strike across his chest. All air left him momentarily and his head swam ferociously. His stomach heaved.

"Continue to worry about Edwards, sweet Rose and this cleansing will be unlike any other you have experienced, I will be certain to cleanse you both."

His body revolted as he felt The Voice enter him roughly. The broom handle that had previously been used to violate him, was now being used to brutalize the rest of his body. Again and again he cried out as the handle struck his already sensitive flesh. The sting of pain at his core grew ever wider. He could not stop himself from screaming.

"What must happen for you to learn, my Rose? What must I do to prove that I am serious," The Voice growled as he drove himself in.

Kurt felt the crack of the broom handle against his skull and whimpered. His world swam for a moment, darkness enveloping darkness. He felt himself slipping slowly into unconsciousness. "All must be cleansed, Kurt," The Voice spoke fluidly, "All must be cleansed."

A spark of recognition hit Kurt just before he passed out. "G-g..g..." he gurgled quietly and slipped from reality.