Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Dream Fight Super Shaodw vs. Cyber Akuma ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Cyborg Akuma stood on the room as the fallen heroes look at him Shadow now in reg super form looks at him "you want some one how bout me!" said the super hedgehog.
Cyber Akuma releases his metal wings and flies off "find me if you can!" "Chaos Control!" Super Shadow teleports away.
"And I thought you were cocky" said Knuckles looking at Sonic.
"Well at least I won't have to go back to guarding the Emerald again." What oh, hellllllll naw, oh, oh hellllllll naw!!!" everyone looks at Knuckles "got ya!"
"Remind me when this is over so I can kick you ass!" barked Knuckles.
Cyber Akuma lands in a dark cave with tubes everywhere and a few heroes on capsules banging to get out as a flash of Light appears as Super Shadow shows up.
Akuma is with him as back up (like he really needs it)
Shadow now poised as he removes his rings and white gloves, and puts on some red fighting gloves. "Chaos Spear!" (first attack) he tosses a Chaos Spear at him that only seems to piss him off "goooooooo!" and sends fire balls at will Super Shadow can barely dodge " you are unfit to survive" Said Akuma from the back ground. Cyber Akuma then jumps up "Tenma" and starts shooting more fireballs "MESSATSU" Cyber had all 6 arms out as were his metal wings and he unleashed a blast of lasers and energy. Shadow couldn't dodge in time and was struck yet he, some how as still standing "that all you got?" "Chaos Blast!!!" he unleashed a powerful blast of red energy of his own.
"Destroy is what my master wants and he shall get it." The robot said as he unleashed a series of upper cuts on the super hedgehog "Chaos Spear!" Super Shadow unleashed another attack "dammit, why the fuck do my attacks do nothing."
"Is cheating the only way to stop this guy?" he pulls out a Chaos Emerald "what is that?" the cyborg said in total awe. "Chaos Control!" every thing slowed down as Super Shadow started beating eh shit of out of Cyber Akuma. Just then the cybor grabbed him and unleashed `The Raging Demon' as every thing turned white the only thing you could see was a darker piece of light moving around and a beating sound.
After it was over Super Shadow was still standing "is..that..all….you..got?" Cyber Akuma was shocked "but how? how did he survive that" just then Maria exited his body and Shadow's soul entered.
"Miss me? Chaos Blast!!!" Super Shadow unleashed another attack " you can't kill what's all ready dead." Cyber Akuma fell back.
One of the metal arms fell off "shit, you will pay for that!" hissed the cyborg "did you know good always wins!" Said the super hedgehog "there is no good or evil only Akuma." The dark one said. "Chaos Spear!" Super Shadow unleashed another attack. Breaking off another arm.
Super Shadow then jumped up in the air "Tenma!" and started unleashing his own set of fireballs. Striking the cyborg with a barrage of hits.
Cyber Akuma know knows his opponents strength as he starts to upper cut him some more Super Shadow just stands there. "Chaos Blast!!!" that one was so large it broke several capsules as a girl dressed in all red with 2 sai's ran off a guy dressed in all blue like hedgehog ran off too as well as others.
"What have you done?" the cyborg said "you mean what will I do? Well your master will regret having created you, you and him are going straight to Hell!"
Cross Over Attack "Come On Lets Do This!!" "MESSATSU!!" they both appear on each side as their images fuse together "Chaos Spear" "Messatsu" they attack him at the same time blasting off his other 2 arms making it more or less a fare fight.
Akuma goes back to standing his arms crossed, and a blunt in his mouth.
"Messatsu" Cyber Akuma unleashes another set of lasers but this time Super Shadow dodges. Cyber Akuma is now pissed off as he goes insane sparks fly everywhere as a red aura surrounds him. "You haven't seen anything yet. Your adventure ends now!"
Cyber Akuma jumps in the air "Tenma!" and starts blasting fireballs like its nothing. "And I thought this would be a challenge. Pathetic cyborgs." Super Shadow flew up to him "Chaos Blast!" "Double Chaos Sear!" He gave him 2 Chaos Spears blasting off his wings. Sending him crashing to the ground.
"Chaos Blast!" Super Shadow sent a Chaos blast to the fallen cyborg "Chaos Spear!!" then a Chaos Spear.
He dropped down to him and ripped off the prayer beads. Cyber Akuma gets up "MESSATSU!!!" blasts him into a corner wall Super Shadow arose. "Now you done it, any last words?" Kill, destroy, die is all I know. I shall bring total chaos to you pathetic world! What is your `last words'?" "Just say no. To pissing me off!"
"Chaos Spear!" he finishes him off with A massive Chaos Spears so powerful he returned to regular Shadow. As they cyber being lay there not moving Akuma appeared "you are worthy Shadow." "You were great yourself Akuma" said Shadow "The fight is all we have." Said Akuma.
"On to the mentally challenged" said Shadow Akuma gave him a look. As they teleport away.
Well that is over next time Apocalypses returns as Does Thanos.