Suikoden Fan Fiction ❯ Suikoden: Marriage Prospects ❯ Sasarai ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sasarai, Tengou star.

Aka: Bearer of true earth rune, Holy Bishop/ High Priest of Harmonia, Reflex Magician. Blue moon from suikosource.com stated that Sasarai in Hebrew means "bride of the wind", but nobody ever called him that way in the games.

Looks: Round cheeks, smooth, not-so-tall body, a certain boyish, cute appeal, short brown hair & twinkling green eyes. His face looks exactly like Luc. Despite his looks, he has lived for centuries thanks to true earth rune and was the one who brought the Beast Rune to Highland Kingdom when Maroux Blight established the Kingdom nearly two hundred years ago. Surprisingly, official record states that he's only 32 years old. Don't ask me, I'm also confused.

Smarts: he has good planning-ahead skills and great knowledge in terms of politic. Unlike Luc whose role was just a vessel to hold a true rune, Hikusaak gave Sasarai an opportunity to live as a High Priest. Sasarai is raised within the holy temple of Harmonia, unexpectedly oblivious to his surroundings, and doesn't know the exact fact of his origins until Luc show it to him in S3.

Personality: He's supposed to be sloppy, loyal, and have high self confidence. He cares about his subordinates, and his subordinates trust him firmly. He has a strong sense of justice, and rarely uses unfair methods. But ever since Luc showed him his 'true origin', Sasarai suffers from existential angst.

Cooking: Bishops don't cook. They order someone to cook for them. In Sasarai's case, it's probably Dios, since High Bishop seems like someone who doesn't have any skills for daily activities.

Fighting Skills:Sasarai's not a fighter. He's a magician. What magicians do in Suikoden is have a terribly low HP & cast spells and not using any wand or magic rings to attack the enemy. In term of magic stats, Sasarai is one of the best, but Luc still surpass him.

Special Abilities: Great affinities with the true earth rune & a hilarious fashion disaster. Remember the blue hat he wears in S2? That hat was being laughed for months in message boards and the object of affection in humor fan fictions. Maybe that's the reason he only wears it in Suikoden 3's opening and not in the game.

Competition: There are actually none, but the cynical among you may quote Luc: "I hate you more than anything in this world. But at the same time, you're the only one I empathize with."

In-Laws: High priest of Harmonia, Hikusaak and younger brother Luc. Hikusaak might be a problem. He's not going to have anyone messing with one of his 'son', since Sasarai bear the true earth rune. Probably no fatherly concern here, simply a matter of possession. Younger brother Luc shouldn't pose a problem, as HE'S GOING TO *coughDIEcough* (excuse me).

Economics: Darn good! He's a holy bishop of Harmonia, and they supposed to have nice allowances. From Kidd's inquiry: "He practices magic without a wand, because he uses a ring instead. It must be very expensive." Cold, hard cash, anyone?

Sex: There are 2 possibilities. He could be: <1.> quite experienced. He has live for hundreds of years, there's a chance that he has met a lot of girls (and boys) and taste every position and the wildest things you could possibly imagine. <2.> had absolutely no sexual experience of any kind. This probability is kinda low, but it could be true, since we never saw Sasarai with a girl (or a boy.) You're going to have to lead here. Go slowly and be gentle enough, though, and you might find a surprisingly kind and tender lover awaits you. However, there's one point certain - he won't be eager to please you. Sasarai would like you to service and please him instead, since he's been served and waited all of his lifetime.

Other: From Kidd's inquiry: "He looks quite fastidious, but that's only because his attendants take care of him. He is really nonchalant. It's surprising." Well, maybe the hat is the attendants' choice after all and they got fired since the hat incident. It seems like he is also sometimes assigned to do the cleaning. But he is known to be a sloppy person, he may actually do the opposite and make it messier.

Overall: Well-packaged hottie on the outside, damaged goods on the inside. Probably not worth the trouble, unless you enjoy soothing the hurts of a poor, victimized bishop. Eh, who am I kidding, we all like that kind of thing. Just make sure you act quickly or he might sail right out of your fingers.